Skate 3 PlayStation 3

7.6

1. Nov 3, 2010
    LACK OF STORY! This is an awesome game but i didn't feel like this was me growing into something big like the other games. The controls are great i love how they did the flick it controls. The online multi player playlists are also great it fun for me and my brother to play online together on free skate. The have much more creative spots on this but its just the story which ruins the gameLACK OF STORY! This is an awesome game but i didn't feel like this was me growing into something big like the other games. The controls are great i love how they did the flick it controls. The online multi player playlists are also great it fun for me and my brother to play online together on free skate. The have much more creative spots on this but its just the story which ruins the game I didn't like this as much as i did when my brother got skate 2. Expand
  2. Jan 13, 2016
    It's a funny and entertaining game. The story is just a background for the fun so...it's cool. This game is not amazing but it's far from being bad. I would give it an 8/10 if it the game were free of bugs...but it's not! It's infested (nothing compromising, but stressing sometimes)
  3. Jun 14, 2015
    I bought this game well over a year ago and I enjoyed it for about a moth and then I never touched it after that, mostly because I got bored, the game play is very repetitive the controls are ok but not much improved from skate 2.
  4. Feb 24, 2011
    Atech66 Feb 24, 201110 If you liked 1 loved 2 then 3 is more of 2 with a few additions. and thats not a bad thing. Excellent controls and graphics. My son wanted it and its a game i can actually enjoy watching him play. But they really screwed the pooch removing coop Hall of meat.. why o why.
    7 for leaving some of the best of skate 2 out..

Between the consistent improvement of the game's core concepts, and the Black Box's encouraged experimentation, Skate remains in a genre all on its own, but only time will tell if continued re-iteration will cause this still fresh series to stagnate.
  2. And custom content is really where Skate 3 shines. EA has provided a massive toolbox for creating and sharing elaborate skate parks using the title’s new skate.Park feature.
  3. While this latest title doesn’t take any huge risks, I would argue that’s a good thing. Skate has always been one of those rare games where you can just aimlessly play with no goals or objectives.