Slam Bolt Scrappers PlayStation 3

7.8

1. Mar 24, 2011
    I'm giving SBS a 10 and I totally worked on this game at Fire Hose. My lone datapoint for giving this game a ten is simple: We've been playing SBS every day since we started working on it. To this day, we still play it constantly in the office. I'm not aware of any other developers that play their own games for fun as much as we do. So I'm giving SBS a 10. I hope you all have as muchI'm giving SBS a 10 and I totally worked on this game at Fire Hose. My lone datapoint for giving this game a ten is simple: We've been playing SBS every day since we started working on it. To this day, we still play it constantly in the office. I'm not aware of any other developers that play their own games for fun as much as we do. So I'm giving SBS a 10. I hope you all have as much fun playing it as we do! Expand
  2. Mar 24, 2011
    I have to say picked this up earlier in the week and it's a fantastic game. I'm having a lot of fun playing couch multi-player with my brother. There's no online multiplayer, but this is the kind of game you want to sit beside your opponent so you can smack talk!
  3. Mar 26, 2011
    I reviewed it on PSNStores.com. Until we get off of our asses and transfer our old reviews to our revamped site, our review scores won't count on Metacritic. So here's a user review, the least I could do. Great game, especially for couch multiplayer. Unique, fun, and sounds great. http://www.psnstores.com/review/review-slam-bolt-scrappers/

1. Playstation: The Official Magazine (US)
    May 6, 2011
    Creativity shines through the chaos even when the on-screen actions hits a dizzying crescendo. [June 2011, p.80]
  2. Play UK
    Apr 21, 2011
    With four-player support, you could do a lot worse than Slam Bolt Scrappers. [Issue#204, p.97]
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Apr 20, 2011
    Low on longevity, but Slam Bolt Scrappers is loud, brash and brilliantly blocky. [May 2011, p.118]