8.4

1. Dec 26, 2013
    Graphics: Still hold up, but comparing graphics would best be compared to all the other HD remakes. It does look great but I have seen better HD remakes. 8.5.

Sound: Known sly character voices overs which are good, theme songs that match in with the sneaking gameplay. Nothing that really stands out though. Still great! 8.5.

Gameplay: Excellent stealth platforming, this was
    definitely a hit when it first hit the PS2 and it still holds up today. The sequels do a great job expanding an already expanded game. 9.

Story: It was a good story, had a great ending, some type of romance as well. 9.

Replay Value: Cheap price, worth getting, extras for collectibles, main game around 6 hours. 10.

Overall Score: 9 out of 10.
  2. Apr 24, 2012
    I had never played any of the Sly Cooper games, but decided to pick up the HD trilogy on PSN. First off the price on PSN is extremely affordable, especially with all the content it includes. I just finished the first game of the trilogy, and it's hard for me to really get hooked to a game but I beat this game in two sittings, would probably have been one if I wasn't gonna sleep. This is an amazing platformer, and it's also the best platformer I have played since Super Mario 64. The graphics look great, the animations are good and the gameplay is really really good. The level design is great and almost every level in the game is fun to play. The story is ok, nothing special to me, but it's not bad. There's hidden clues on every level, if you collect all of them in a level you will be able to open a vault, in which you will learn a new ability. This is a good reason to go back and play the levels and it's actually fun to explore the levels and look for them. Highly recommended game. Expand
  3. Mar 12, 2012
    Fun game that is free for ps plus users for march! First game in the series that I have played and I think it is great. One hit deaths are not cheap, as it is easy to plow through the game. Easiest platinum and only platinum i've gotten since getting my ps3 last holiday. The story is fun, the levels are varied, and the platforming is mixed up with little minigames. It is a fun time. Try it out.

There are no critic reviews yet.