Smash Cars PlayStation 3

• Also On: PC
6.1

1. BillJ.
    Aug 23, 2009
    I really enjoyed this game. I've been playing it since the day it released and I still haven't unlocked all of the tracks. There are lots of extras (like see what happens if you keep hitting the humans with your car!). Anyway, good graphics, fun gameplay, good value for the price.
  2. Sep 21, 2012
    This game is just awesome. It's quite challenging and I really love the idea of R/C car games. It is pretty hard to let go of the controller. Also to be able to customize your car in different ways before heading out to the track is also a plus.

Smash Cars can be pretty fun on a basic level, with good track design, responsive controls, a speedy framerate and lots of air to catch being the highlights. However, there isn't a whole lot of content to be found in the initial release as it's pretty clear that stuff was held back for future DLC.
  2. A fun and very well-balanced game with great potential but it is let down by a repetitive stunt mechanic and a scarcity of content.
  3. Racing these speedy little cars can be fun, but Smash Cars is disappointingly light on content.