6.8

1. May 2, 2012
    GREAT GAME!!! Graphics are up to par, bullet physics are wonderful, coop is fun. Love the xray bullet cam. Simply awesome

And for rileyblack, don't put a review up when it has NOTHING to do with the game, sheesh
  2. Jul 15, 2012
    Sniper Elite V2 is living proof that great gameplay trumps pretty visuals and useless gimmicks every time. If like me you are just sick of COD and all the soul destroying nonsense that comes with it, then give SEV2 a go. While playing it I was cast back into my PS1 and PS2 days, in a good way, I was deeply immersed by the gameplay and that is something that is sadly lacking in shooterSniper Elite V2 is living proof that great gameplay trumps pretty visuals and useless gimmicks every time. If like me you are just sick of COD and all the soul destroying nonsense that comes with it, then give SEV2 a go. While playing it I was cast back into my PS1 and PS2 days, in a good way, I was deeply immersed by the gameplay and that is something that is sadly lacking in shooter these days.
    I love the way this game isnt a COD clone and is all the better for it, developers take notice, this is how you make a tactical shooter.
  3. May 4, 2012
    A change from the normal. Good graphics, some sound issues. Its not prefect,but extremely fun but in singleplayer & it's online multiplayer. A fun game for sure!
  4. Jun 13, 2012
    Most underrated game of all time! I love the bullet time in Max Payne and the graphics of the likes of Max Payne and other tripple A titles, yet this game is far more appealing. The graphics are standard, and for a gadget buff that is a big acceptance, this game reminds me of the old Hitman games. You can have fun sniping, more then one way to complete the levels (map is free roam) thenMost underrated game of all time! I love the bullet time in Max Payne and the graphics of the likes of Max Payne and other tripple A titles, yet this game is far more appealing. The graphics are standard, and for a gadget buff that is a big acceptance, this game reminds me of the old Hitman games. You can have fun sniping, more then one way to complete the levels (map is free roam) then when you think your good just go for hard mode and add the pleasure of laying down trip mines. The slow mo bullet time is amazing and I love that bullets can follow through two people with the slow mo view, also like the skeleton view. A great game and what a game is ment to bring is FUN! When I play this I don't think of trophies/achievements or even try to rush and play the next released game. Honestly I find this to be one of the best games on the next gen consoles. Yes uncharted and bioshock have great graphics, metal gear solid is an all time classic, but hands down if they released a sequel on the same day as the likes of god of war 4, I would buy this! All I ask for is more levels or a sequel. I stopped playing Max Payne 3 for this...BUY IT!!! Expand
  5. May 6, 2012
    ODLICNA IGRA, SA NEKOLIKO SITNIH NEDOSTATAKA. BULLET CAMERA JE UNAPRIJEDJENA U ODNOSU NA SNIPER ELITE SA PS2, I IGRA JE MOGLA BITI MALO DUZA I SA VISE RAZLICITIH LOKACIJE POPUT ONE U BONUS DLC-u
  6. May 10, 2012
    Very fun shooter. The x-ray kill cams are cool. Graphics are good not great. The game is definitely worth a look if your in the market for a shooter.
  7. May 18, 2012
  8. May 18, 2012
    A game of truly challenging trials, Sniper Elite takes your lust for blood beyond the enemy line and into their skulls (or balls if you're so intimidated). As far as stealth games go from MGS, this one strives to be different, with it's incredible physics system, awesome x-ray kill-cams and level design it is truly badass and snipereffic!
  9. Jul 6, 2012
    It is a wonderfull feeling when you execute a perfect headshot after measuring wind speed and bullet drop. You also get to see a slow motion bullet travel into your foes devouring their flesh and bones making you cringe in response. This game is amazing. It can be a bit linear at times but ignore it and hunt some crouts.
  10. Apr 10, 2013
    This game is for those seeking a true sniper experience. The few flaws are greatly overshadowed by the rest of the game. Nothing beats the thrill of sneaking into a building, setting trip mines at the entrance points to cover your back, then crawling into an overlook to scout and pick off enemies from afar. Both the single player and multiplayer modes are awesome and fun to play. This gameThis game is for those seeking a true sniper experience. The few flaws are greatly overshadowed by the rest of the game. Nothing beats the thrill of sneaking into a building, setting trip mines at the entrance points to cover your back, then crawling into an overlook to scout and pick off enemies from afar. Both the single player and multiplayer modes are awesome and fun to play. This game is the new gold standard for sniping. Great value for the price, I would recommend buying the Silver Star Edition (it contains all the dlc) for $30. Expand
  11. Apr 29, 2013
    Overall, i like this game very much. Graphics aren't great but bullet physics are very good and WOW xray vision is so awesome. Just brilliant. It is so awesome seeing bullet crushing soldiers rib or head etc. There are some flaws like the AI is somewhat poor, but that doesn't make this game bad not at all.
    This is best sniper simulation game by this date. I think this is little under
    This is best sniper simulation game by this date. I think this is little under estimated game. Sadly.

1. Never before has a game so gruesomely represented the impact that 9.3 grams of lead travelling at almost one kilometre per second has on the human body. Thanks to this game's disturbing X-Ray Killcam, players are treated (subjected?) to a clinical view of each bullet passing through their target's vital organs whenever they pull off an especially good shot – and by 'good' we mean 'life-ending'. It's brutal, it's disturbing, and we're not quite sure how it got past Australia's over-eager censors. [June 2012, p76]
  2. Jun 5, 2012
    The truly patient may find satisfaction in meticulous planning, but it's too easy for those plans to go wrong. When they do, this is just a simplistic shooter. [July 2012, p.100]
  3. Jun 4, 2012
    Great sniping and robust multiplayer do a lot to offset the awful non-sniping sequences which there are far too many of. Rebellion and 505 should stick to the rooftops if they revisit this series.