Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing PlayStation 3

7.8

1. Apr 21, 2016
    Es un auténtico juegazo , me da muchas horas de diversión tanto con amigos como jugando on line.. la primera vez que lo jugué en les y me lo compré por la diversión que me generaba..
  2. Jan 6, 2016
    If you enjoy Mario Kart, this is a game you may enjoy. Whilst the game is colourful, and does it's best to match the efforts of Mario Kart, it feels like a lesser version. That does not go without saying it is a fun game in itself, with colourful and imaginative tracks that ensure a good gaming experience.
  3. Feb 9, 2014
    Plays better and controls better than Mario Kart in my opinion, however overall, in terms of casual fun, Mario Kart is the better game. Still, it’s great to see the resurrection of classic Sega characters, especially my favourite, Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue.
  4. Jun 25, 2013
    Sonic & Sega All-stars racing is a wonderfully polished game, The levels are all stunningly detailed and unique to eachother, there are many many characters and modes to choose from With lots multiplayer value (majority Of my play time), The racing it's self is simple but good, It's a great game for younger children while being fun for adults too, I play this with my godchild when theySonic & Sega All-stars racing is a wonderfully polished game, The levels are all stunningly detailed and unique to eachother, there are many many characters and modes to choose from With lots multiplayer value (majority Of my play time), The racing it's self is simple but good, It's a great game for younger children while being fun for adults too, I play this with my godchild when they are over and she loves it..
    If you have kids around and Enjoy cart racing games this is definitely a game worth getting.
  5. Nov 25, 2012
    Well what can I say, but what an ace little game this is. I love the likes of Mario Kart and obviously this title is compared to that series. While Its still not as good as Mario Kart (IMO) its still a fantastic racing game. Its fun, lots of fun and that is all that matters in this type of game IMO. Crank it up to "A" class skill and its also a good challenge. Great adrenaline rush onWell what can I say, but what an ace little game this is. I love the likes of Mario Kart and obviously this title is compared to that series. While Its still not as good as Mario Kart (IMO) its still a fantastic racing game. Its fun, lots of fun and that is all that matters in this type of game IMO. Crank it up to "A" class skill and its also a good challenge. Great adrenaline rush on some tracks. Link the above with the fact that my local supermarket was selling it for £23.50 new, its an absolute must. The best karting game in years I think and what so many other pretenders fail at, Sonic takes a podium finish. The most fun you can have with a hedgehog & monkey without angering the animal cruelty brigade. Expand
  6. Sep 9, 2012
    Excellent Game. Everything you would want in a party game. It's like an HD Mario Kart game but even better. A lot more tracks and mascots along with other great extras. Will keep you occupied for a long time. Controls are great and simple. This game is great to play with casual gamers.
  7. Mar 22, 2012
    Sonic & Sega All Star Racing is about as good as a 'kart' racer can possibly be. It's deft mix of Outrun, F-Zero and Mario Kart works really well and leads to a sense of blistering speed. It's actually thrilling to drift your way around hairpins and eats the likes of Mario Kart alive when it comes down to pure racing physics. The graphics, soundtrack and course design are all pretty muchSonic & Sega All Star Racing is about as good as a 'kart' racer can possibly be. It's deft mix of Outrun, F-Zero and Mario Kart works really well and leads to a sense of blistering speed. It's actually thrilling to drift your way around hairpins and eats the likes of Mario Kart alive when it comes down to pure racing physics. The graphics, soundtrack and course design are all pretty much perfect and there are a ton of extra characters to unlock and play with. Local multi-player is a riot and features a descent 'catch-up' option for boosting weaker players. The only things I can say in the negative are; no option to race full cups in split-screen (boo!) and the online racing is bare bones and not quite up to snuff. Still... Undoubtedly the best game of it's genre that I have ever played. Expand
  8. Feb 12, 2012
    a great kart racing game, one of the best ones, but not as good as any of the Mario kart games. it has great controls and racing mechanics, with sonic, and Sega!
  9. Jan 14, 2012
    Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing was one word: Excellent. Consisting of many Sega characters throughout the years including Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy, this game is an example of what Nintendo's Mario Kart should have been. It has loads of racing maps which provide hours of fun, and it has loads of other game modes like Battle and Knockout. This game is packed with missions, trophies,Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing was one word: Excellent. Consisting of many Sega characters throughout the years including Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy, this game is an example of what Nintendo's Mario Kart should have been. It has loads of racing maps which provide hours of fun, and it has loads of other game modes like Battle and Knockout. This game is packed with missions, trophies, and tons of multiplayer action. The only thing I wish for is that they would have made more maps. This game has some of the best graphics I've seen in a Sega game for the PS3 in a while, and I was impressed with the controls. The maps have many secret routes which provide different ways to race. Each racer has unique vehicles, some being cars, others being motorcycles, and they all help you race how you want to race. So that being said, I would definitely recommend this game to everyone. This truly is a terrific game! Expand
  10. Nov 11, 2011
    I like the racing and the content. I also like the characters and the track design. The difficulty is pretty hard though, which makes it for an older audience than Mario Kart.
  11. Mar 21, 2011
    I borrowed this game from the public library on a whim and I am glad I did. Despite being an almost carbon copy of the Mario Kart games, I found this one somehow funner. Perhaps, it was just because I like the PlayStation controllers better than any controller Nintendo has. My favorite aspect of the game was that no matter what you do or how horrible you do you still get money after eachI borrowed this game from the public library on a whim and I am glad I did. Despite being an almost carbon copy of the Mario Kart games, I found this one somehow funner. Perhaps, it was just because I like the PlayStation controllers better than any controller Nintendo has. My favorite aspect of the game was that no matter what you do or how horrible you do you still get money after each race/event to spend on new tracks or racers. This made everything seem worthwhile and rewarding. I haven't played multiplayer online, but the split screen is awesome and tons of party fun. If you like Mario Kart or just want a lighthearted racer, this game will not disappoint. Expand
  12. Jan 15, 2011
    If you Loved Mario Kart Wii then you'll love Sonic Racing on the ps3. It has A lot of your favorite characters and a large selections of tracks. There are also a few modes that you can do with multiplayer similar to Battle mode in Mario Kart. Online is pretty nice feature but only a select few on it at a time. The single player is deep in the sense that their a lot to do but variety wiseIf you Loved Mario Kart Wii then you'll love Sonic Racing on the ps3. It has A lot of your favorite characters and a large selections of tracks. There are also a few modes that you can do with multiplayer similar to Battle mode in Mario Kart. Online is pretty nice feature but only a select few on it at a time. The single player is deep in the sense that their a lot to do but variety wise not really. The single player can definitely last you a good time. Great 4 player split screen multiplayer when you have family or friends around. The controls are pretty smooth From being able to change direction smoothly while drifting. All characters have a special move too which gives a bit of uniqueness. Most importantly No Unblockable/Unavoidable Blue Shells like in Mario Kart to cheaply take you out of 1st place Collapse
  13. Aug 23, 2010
    Good game, with good racer levels that would do pretty good if they where a rollercoaster :D
    Good controls, alot to do singleplayer.
    BUT the online multiplayer sucks.
    There are almost no online (Only about 30) and the refresh loading time in the online part is just plain annoying. It takes 30 sec-1 min just to load the severs!
    This would have got an 8 if the online worked better
  14. quintinbedstuy
    Mar 1, 2010
    As good as Mario Kart? No. Gets a little repetitive if you're trying to get all the achievements/trophies, but at least it isn't as easy to platinum as Sonic Collection... the courses are easy to learn, looking more complex and chaotic than they actually are. The karts are good, but I am thinking Mod Racers will be a better (the ultimate?) kart gaming experience... if you want a As good as Mario Kart? No. Gets a little repetitive if you're trying to get all the achievements/trophies, but at least it isn't as easy to platinum as Sonic Collection... the courses are easy to learn, looking more complex and chaotic than they actually are. The karts are good, but I am thinking Mod Racers will be a better (the ultimate?) kart gaming experience... if you want a kart racer, this one's 50 instead of 60 bucks new.... so grab it go online, play the hell out of it... personally I like it, a better mario kart clone than most, with some decent characters and tracks and some good "mission" challenges. Expand
  15. M13
    Feb 28, 2010
    I own most racing games...Grid, Dirt 2, many of the Need for Speeds. But I find that I can play this longer than any of them without feeling bored. The game is large. So many different tracks, racers, modes of play. Tons of fun. Everything that made Mario Kart successful and then some.
  16. DanB
    Feb 28, 2010
    An excellent blend of Outrun style controls and Mario Kart gameplay. This game is much more fair to play, there are no blue shells and you can even turn the rubber band a.i off. Controls are tight and precise, the game is fast (with a few minor frame rate hiccups)and the levels varied and fun. This fills a niche in the PS3 library, is a great game that casual and 'hardcore' An excellent blend of Outrun style controls and Mario Kart gameplay. This game is much more fair to play, there are no blue shells and you can even turn the rubber band a.i off. Controls are tight and precise, the game is fast (with a few minor frame rate hiccups)and the levels varied and fun. This fills a niche in the PS3 library, is a great game that casual and 'hardcore' gamers can both appreciate. Expand
  17. DomM
    Feb 26, 2010
    Together with some friends - one of the best multiplayer games I've ever played!
  18. LaRoiW.
    Feb 25, 2010
    This is an awesome game and good for a good deal of fun. I was surprised by the difficulty but because of it you'll find yourself driving like you've never driven before in a kart racer to pull off a win. Winning in a kart racer was never so satisfying.
  19. AlexC
    Feb 25, 2010
    Excellent game... a pleasant surprise.
  20. JackB
    Feb 25, 2010
    One of the best kart racers I've ever played.
  21. Jan 15, 2011

1. If you’re looking for the next big thing in wacky racing games beyond a capable online framework, don’t look here. If you’re looking for straightforward Mario Kart clone with a glossy Sega veneer, then this game is for you.
  2. Sonic & SEGA All-Star Racing is a great copy of Mario Kart. It's atmosphere is really nice, and you'll love to play this game with your friends. The level design is good enough, and the 60 missions grant a good longevity even in single player.
    Though it has some hiccups, unexciting party modes, and a questionable difficulty curve, All-Stars Racing is a respectable effort that makes a good kart racer at its core (and is at least much more cohesive than Sega Superstars Tennis).