3.9

1. Oct 9, 2011
    I saw this game has lots of hate, but when i played the game myself.. i didn't feel like hating it or calling it bad... because it actually was an awesome fun game to play, and as i am a sonic fan i totally loved it!
    But yeah everyone has his own opinion of course, but i don't care about the others, I LOVE THIS GAME AND I NEVER GONNA GIVE IT AWAY! its actually one of my best games in my
    collection =D Expand
  2. Apr 19, 2012
    This Sonic Game may have a lot of hate, but let me tell you this....I LOVE THIS GAME!!! Its one of my Favorite Sonic Games. Not trying to be a Sonic Fanboy, but its true. Silver is Cool, Shadow is Great and Sonic is AWESOME!!
  3. TDF
    Oct 11, 2012
    I just want to say, the hate this game gets is entirely irrational and unfounded. Never has a game had such marvelous skyboxes, in fact I daresay this game presents to us the finest skyboxes in the ENTIRE GAMING INDUSTRY. Indeed as an expert connoisseur of video games as art I am qualified to say that Sonic 06 is not only a work of art but it is indeed a revolutionary masterpiece that no developer could possibly hope to match. Well perhaps the fine video game design that is Pacman World 2 could compare, but honestly it's a long shot; Sonic 06 is simply too beautiful a cloud amidst the skybox that is the video game industry for anyone to compete with.

Incidentally, Neo, will you marry me?
  4. Jan 31, 2013
    people might say this is the worst game in the sonic series but i say its one of the best. not THE best but one of them. in my opinion this game has a great story,variety, and (i mean it) game play. the only thing it lacks is the physics and dr. Eggman. i one stood still on a loop de loop and was unable to move in that snow boarding stage. it is also the game that silver came from silver. (not the coolest hedgehog but still ok) overall i give this a 9/10. and believe it or not, i meant everything i said. Expand
  5. Mar 16, 2012
    I know for a fact that a lot of people that review this game on here have not really played it. In all truth, this game is underrated. As a fan of the series, I would give it a 10, but for a fair review I give it an 8. I'll give you my honest feelings about this game: The controls are not broken. They work just fine. There is a fine sense of speed here. Characters function normal for the most part. Sonic and Blaze function better than the others, however. Speaking of characters, there are a lot of them to play as, which adds variety. Loading times are occasionally long, but you won't mind if you are patient like me. Stage missions are a ton of fun, but only half of the town missions are fun. Stage missions vary from character to character. Sonic and Shadow are about the same, except Shadow's missions allow you to use cool vehicles, and Sonic has mach speed in certain levels. Some people think mach speed is difficult, but if you use the light speed dash move to follow ring paths, they are easy. Silver, the other main character, is slower, but he makes up for it by having psychic powers, which allow him to deflect objects at enemies. The maturity of the story is executed better than the game Shadow The Hedgehog. I love the graphics. Rarely has there been more detail in a Sonic game. There is not a single track of music in this game that is bad either. Other editions include gems, which are items that you can buy from stores. They give Sonic some cool powers, including the ability to shrink, extra speed, and flight. Sure, there are a lot of glitches here, but they don't make the game unplayable. In fact, some of the glitches are amusing. The only glitch that I did not like is the one where the characters Rouge and Knuckles are stuck to walls. Other than that, I find nothing really wrong. Its not bad, but it is not really really good. It is perfect for real fans of the series. I have played and beaten both the ps3 and Xbox360 versions of the game and they are exactly the same. Collapse

1. In the end, Sonic nuts will love it. Everyone else should stay away.
  2. Sonic the Hedgehog may share its name with the Genesis original, but this game is even more broken than most of the other recent Sonic games have been.
  3. If you're willing to withstand the constant onslaught of glaring issues regarding the control, you might be able to revel in some of those aforementioned highlights, but it won't last. In the end, you'll find yourself wishing for the good ol' 16-bit days.