• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: May 22, 2012
7.2

1. Jun 20, 2012
    I gave the game ZERO OF 10 because it is the exploitation of the FANS PS3 ! I've got the MOVE, but do not want to Play it with a MOVE !!!! Do everything by force has become now!!!??? CAPCOM company that is sick and you need to Change my administration off ...!
  2. May 30, 2012
    The voice acting is annoying, the framrate is awful and the game is very short. I remember when they showed this on e3 years ago and it looked good but this garabage was not worth the wait.

1. Oct 13, 2012
    A decent action adventure with heavy emphasis on magical battles. It's almost a shooting game, which is a kind of disappointing. [Aug 2012]
  2. Jul 9, 2012
    Finally, a PlayStation Move game that seems to matter. It's a bit too short and also a bit too simple, but in the end you will remember this colorful platform game as an enriching Move experience.
  3. As a single-player thing, Sorcery is just okay. You run, you stick your shimmering shield up if things get hairy, you wave spells at shambling horrors, and a lot of the time our boy Finn does something completely mental because the control scheme is a very delicate thing indeedily. It's simple but frenetic, with some surprisingly nutty moments and even nuttier boss battles. [July 2012, p81]