7.0

1. May 31, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This was my first game on the PS3. Having enjoyed the movie in third grade, I couldn't wait to play this game. It was the first few times I've played it, but as I got older I started to notice flaws. There were some levels that didn't like and that I didn't feel like playing such as the Mad Bomber missions. But the boss battles were pretty fun, such as the New Goblin battle. I would not say this game is as bad as the critics say it is. Expand
  2. Jun 29, 2012
    I'm not an idiot, I know what games are as a standard. Spiderman 3 boasts an impressive open world and a large amount of challenges within the open world which will keep you playing for a good while. Unfortunately the games games story is the only thing holding it back from the comic book game we all want. It takes lots of different pieces of story and mashes them together to make a inconsistent pile of poo. The gameplay can be good but eventually becomes a repetitive mess. If you're going to go out and buy this. Free roaming is where the fun is. Expand
  3. Apr 16, 2012
    If theres one thing I can say about Spiderman 3, its that its one of the greatest movie games ever. It is signifigantly underrated. Unlike the Superman Returns game, you can explore this large open world and play missions whenever you want. Theres a larger amont of content and the graphics are even better. The controls are also very responsive.
  4. Apr 16, 2012

The best thing about playing Spider-Man 3? Without a doubt, the web slinging. Thanks to a tight control scheme and great level design, slinging around the virtual city is one of the game's great thrills.
    Other than nailing what web-swinging should feel like, this game is a bust...Combat is brainless button-mashing, the bosses are frustrating and cheap, the visuals aren't worthy of your PS3, and although the random crimes aren't the same events over and over, they definitely reuse the same ideas.
    Right out of the gate, Spider-Man 3 is going to smack you in the face with some of the worst next-gen graphics you have ever seen.