7.6

1. May 15, 2015
  2. May 18, 2014
    This game is probably one of the best Spider-Man games, just because none of them improved to get at least an 8. The game is fun, but I want more, I want better. Let's see if the next Spidey games don't disappoint us.
  3. Aug 13, 2014
    I didn't get very far in this game but I don't think it had to much to do with the game I basically just lost interest in this game. I don't think it was lame nor do I think it was exciting either. I really enjoyed the artwork and animation, this game really had nice cinematics and presentation. I'm not sure what to do with this game, I like it enough to think I may give it another go butI didn't get very far in this game but I don't think it had to much to do with the game I basically just lost interest in this game. I don't think it was lame nor do I think it was exciting either. I really enjoyed the artwork and animation, this game really had nice cinematics and presentation. I'm not sure what to do with this game, I like it enough to think I may give it another go but then again it didn't keep me very interested the first time around. I think its fair to give this game a 7 rating if you are into Spiderman maybe its better than that and if you aren't maybe just a casual fan then probably my rating is accurate. Expand
  4. Sep 28, 2014
    This Spider-Man game has some good ideas, but sadly doesn't follow through with as many as I would have liked. The story barely exists, and is only there to give you some explanation with the amount of bosses being flung at you. Which are, granted, very fun, as is the rest of the gameplay, but the Noir dimension is the worst. The mechanics are good, but it feels a bit clunky. Also, youThis Spider-Man game has some good ideas, but sadly doesn't follow through with as many as I would have liked. The story barely exists, and is only there to give you some explanation with the amount of bosses being flung at you. Which are, granted, very fun, as is the rest of the gameplay, but the Noir dimension is the worst. The mechanics are good, but it feels a bit clunky. Also, you don't get a lot of backstory on the villains. The game itself is great fun, but is a game amazing if all that holds it together is the actual gameplay? No, but that gameplay is pretty damn good. Expand
  5. Jul 4, 2016
    O jogo é bom,tem lá suas qualidades,as vezes um pouco repetitivo demais,mas consegue ser bem fiel ao mundo do herói,o visual cartonado ficou muito bonito.Vale a pena ser jogado.
  6. Sep 26, 2014
    This is one of the best spider-man games I've ever played. And believe me I've played them all. It gives the players beautiful graphics and comic book-esque art, original and intriguing storyline, accurate and truthful art style and dialogue to the different dimensions, and in my opinion some of the best spiderman character models I have ever seen in video games. This is actually a bigThis is one of the best spider-man games I've ever played. And believe me I've played them all. It gives the players beautiful graphics and comic book-esque art, original and intriguing storyline, accurate and truthful art style and dialogue to the different dimensions, and in my opinion some of the best spiderman character models I have ever seen in video games. This is actually a big deal to me because I am sick of seeing a lanky body with a giant egg shaped head, that design just doesn't feel like spiderman. Although this game was great, I do have some complaints. One major one being the fact that it's so linear. Although this didn't completely ruin the game for me, it was disappointing. Another gripe was that I found myself getting bored and/or frustrated after playing more than 3 or 4 missions in one sitting. So even though this was a great game that redeemed my faith in spiderman video games (only to be dashed by the amazing spiderman games), it had so much more potential and if Activision had taken another 6 or 7 months to work on making it more open world make some differentiation between level gameplay, it could've been so much better, and won me over as the greatest spiderman game ever. Expand
  7. Oct 16, 2010
    As far as comic games, this is the best stand alone character ( as opposed to multiple character fight games since BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM! It is also average and most comic adaption games suck (IRON MAN of HULK anyone?)...Turns into a button masher but I love the story and graphics...controls and gameplay are pretty tight...It could be better with more unique game play...the play has beenAs far as comic games, this is the best stand alone character ( as opposed to multiple character fight games since BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM! It is also average and most comic adaption games suck (IRON MAN of HULK anyone?)...Turns into a button masher but I love the story and graphics...controls and gameplay are pretty tight...It could be better with more unique game play...the play has been done...It was worth the reduced price at Gamestop! Expand
  8. Sep 14, 2010
    I really wanted to like this more than I actually did. I'm a Spiderman fanboy, but even I can't stand behind this product. It just feels rushed and clunky. I had fun at certain parts but almost stopped playng several times due to sheer boredom and frustration. Overall it's an ok game, but nothing I would tell you to go out and buy unless your a ridiculous fanboy like myself AND you find itI really wanted to like this more than I actually did. I'm a Spiderman fanboy, but even I can't stand behind this product. It just feels rushed and clunky. I had fun at certain parts but almost stopped playng several times due to sheer boredom and frustration. Overall it's an ok game, but nothing I would tell you to go out and buy unless your a ridiculous fanboy like myself AND you find it in a bargain bin.. Expand
  9. Apr 28, 2014
    It's nice to have the 4 different spider-man to play as, but the linear set-up of the game really takes away from how fun it should be. Also, repeatedly having to fight the same boss in each level gets annoying. Spider-man should ALWAYS have somewhat of an open world and freedom. Believe it or not, the Movie based spiderman games are much better, even Web of Shadows.
  10. Oct 5, 2010
    This is pretty good game. Not the best super-hero adaptation but not bad, either. It's by far the best spider-man game I can remember myself playing (and I go as back as gameboy!).

Graphics: The graphics are good and smooth and I did not experience any glitches. I liked the four very distinct visual styles. The camera can be really irritating during the few crawling sections of the game but these are pretty short and the frustration is over within a few minutes.

Sound/music: The music is not exceptional but it does the job. The sound effects are decent and the voice acting is OK (if you ignore the content!).

Story: Very light-hearted and simple, full of silly dialogue and jokes. To put it this way, this is not a story driven game. It did not bother me, I was just totally indifferent to it.

Gameplay: The four fairly distinctive game styles work pretty well. Unfortunately, the missions tend to get a bit repetitive but the episodic structure of the game makes it easy to play for a while, finish a level and then stop and start again later or the next day...

Overall: This is a quite good game. Recommended to all action-adventure-button-mashing fans or just whoever wants something fun but not particularly demanding or adult.
  11. Oct 13, 2010
    Has it's good and bad aspects. The fighting is balanced and fun and the dialog is mildly amusing. Some of the Spider-Men are more fun to play as than others. Story is a little thin, but the variety of levels and bosses keeps things interesting.

1. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Jan 25, 2011
    Though your moves become bigger, faster, flashier, you'll rarely feel like Spider-Man. We've often thought of him as being a fluid, dynamic character and in Shattered Dimensions he's anything but, as he gets 'stuck' for a moment when transitioning onto a wall from the ground, or not being able to stick to certain objects. Not all surfaces can be clambered, and forget about web swinging and leaping onto a wall in one motion. Also, why have we gone back to swinging from invisible hooks in the sky? Hadn't we done away with that [December 2010 p80]
  2. Dec 20, 2010
    There are some control and camera problems that occasionally pop up, but they don't spoil the overall experience. The levels are huge and diverse, the boss encounters are imaginative and larger-than-life, and the presentation is solid. I had a blast and don't see a reason why anyone would want to miss it.
  3. Dec 20, 2010
    Your enjoyment of Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions will depend on how much you agree with Bobby Kotick's assessment of the previous entries in the series. If you truly believe they sucked, skip Shattered Dimensions as it's more of the same (just without the open world New York). But if you enjoyed them, you'll want to give the game a shot as it's another entertaining Spider-Adventure that's more linear than recent games in the series, but still a lot of fun.