Stacking PlayStation 3

7.6

1. Feb 8, 2012
    Why do I love this game? Originality for one. It doesn't do loads of things, but what it does, it does brilliantly. It's this simplicity and whimsy that make this game wonderful. It's not for everyone, and I don't expect the die hard COD's to play it and not hate it. The mechanics of game play are never bad and hopping in and out of other characters does not get boring. I love this gameWhy do I love this game? Originality for one. It doesn't do loads of things, but what it does, it does brilliantly. It's this simplicity and whimsy that make this game wonderful. It's not for everyone, and I don't expect the die hard COD's to play it and not hate it. The mechanics of game play are never bad and hopping in and out of other characters does not get boring. I love this game and I love the company it came from. I will continue to support it wholeheartedly. Expand
  2. Jan 7, 2012
    Stacking is probably my favorite downloadable title of 2011. The characters are great and the world is breathing with life. Though the game is kinda short, it's still a must-play. It's a beautiful little gem and it shouldn't be missed.
  3. Feb 17, 2011
    A Great Game ! a game that of the pleasure to play, without badnesses, without violence, if all the games were thus the world was well happyer .............
  4. Feb 13, 2011
    DOUBLE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

Great game, the only problem worth noticing is the camera controls.
    The puzzles are fun, the dolls are amazing, the world is beautiful and the soundtrack is god-like.
    Cut-scenes are silent movie type and you won't wish it was any different.
    Do yourself a favor and buy it.
  5. Mar 29, 2011
    Epic game. The music is nice and relaxing. The characters are actually kind of cute. The fact that there are different ways to complete the tasks at hand is cool.
  6. Mar 28, 2011
    The nice unusual idea, the great interior, the steampunky/chaplin style, the interesting puzzles to solve, the perfect piano music to keep playing while making and eating a breakfast or making something in your garden. Niice. Double Fine are the real art-house, that do not calls art-house itself. Double-Fine FTW!
  7. Feb 10, 2011
    Absolutely a must have game! It's funny, original and different, maybe a bit slow paced, but so great! The style is great too, the old Russian thingy ;) I can really recommend this.
  8. Feb 10, 2011
    Another winner from Double Fine! I can't keep from smiling when I play it. The art, music AND gameplay combine to form a fresh (and shhhh... approachable) take on the adventure game genre.

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    May 22, 2011
    Stacking bears all the markings of its creator and designer Tim Schafer. At first glance it might not be as attractive but if you examine the game closer you will understand and love it. [Issue#203]
  2. Apr 18, 2011
    Stacking is one of the most charming games you'll ever find, a refreshing break from the ubiquitous shooters flooding the market. It may not have much replay value, but you will still enjoy your stay in the whimsical, unique world of Charlie and his fellow stacking dolls.
  3. Apr 7, 2011
    Stacking is a fun, memorable experience and its sheer uniqueness makes it another successful endeavor by Double Fine.