Stacking PlayStation 3

7.6

1. Feb 12, 2011
    it to slow for me it not bad but don't much.
  2. Apr 3, 2012
    Stacking is a cute game in which you have to solve puzzles using the special powers of different types of Russian stack-dolls. The game feels like a throwback to the PS2 days, when puzzle based titles like Herdy Gerdy were released every day. Stacking is fun and has a great art design / graphical style. it will keep you entertained throughout it's duration and is good value for money. ButStacking is a cute game in which you have to solve puzzles using the special powers of different types of Russian stack-dolls. The game feels like a throwback to the PS2 days, when puzzle based titles like Herdy Gerdy were released every day. Stacking is fun and has a great art design / graphical style. it will keep you entertained throughout it's duration and is good value for money. But despite it's charm and good qualities, Stacking still feels rather like a side dish and not quite the main course. Expand
  3. Mar 18, 2011
    I downloaded this free from PSN and was thrilled to get a double fine game for nothing (loved Brutal Legend and Costume Quest), but I have to admit that this game is lost on me slightly.

As many people have said, I have tried desperately to like it, but I cant get past just how slow it can be without any real pay-off at the end. Its a real shame because it does have its unique charm, but I am unable to think of anybody I would honestly recommend this to.

I can only hope Double Fine redeem themselves soon.

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    May 22, 2011
    Stacking bears all the markings of its creator and designer Tim Schafer. At first glance it might not be as attractive but if you examine the game closer you will understand and love it. [Issue#203]
  2. Apr 18, 2011
    Stacking is one of the most charming games you'll ever find, a refreshing break from the ubiquitous shooters flooding the market. It may not have much replay value, but you will still enjoy your stay in the whimsical, unique world of Charlie and his fellow stacking dolls.
  3. Apr 7, 2011
    Stacking is a fun, memorable experience and its sheer uniqueness makes it another successful endeavor by Double Fine.