7.7

1. May 19, 2014
    Awesome game that will have you entertain for about 4 or 5 hours but during those few hours you will enjoy it. The cartoon animation makes this game very welcoming. The game is very entertaining and fun.
  2. Jan 20, 2014
    After playing this game I'm having trouble thinking of anything I didn't like about it. The puzzles in the game weren't incredibly hard, but they weren't so easy that it was boring. The game play was unique and interesting. It was humorous without being overly juvenile. I had a very good time playing it, and I will probably play it again several more times.
  3. Dec 16, 2013
    I love his music, I love to read minds, are relaxing puzzle but the most fun is to read the minds of people love this! but 10 episodes are going fast and its duration leaves much to be desired

1. A personality-packed puzzlefest that defies categorisation and is one of the funniest games in recent memory. [February 2014, p80]
  2. Jan 23, 2014
    There's a surprising amount of versatility to the characters. [Issue#143, p.117]
  3. Jan 15, 2014
    All told, its peculiarities make for a fun and well-paced trip into cartoon weirdness with just enough of a Tim Schafer tint to pass the grade.