7.5

1. Jan 20, 2014
    After playing this game I'm having trouble thinking of anything I didn't like about it. The puzzles in the game weren't incredibly hard, but they weren't so easy that it was boring. The game play was unique and interesting. It was humorous without being overly juvenile. I had a very good time playing it, and I will probably play it again several more times.
  2. Dec 16, 2013
    I love his music, I love to read minds, are relaxing puzzle but the most fun is to read the minds of people love this! but 10 episodes are going fast and its duration leaves much to be desired
  3. May 19, 2014
    Awesome game that will have you entertain for about 4 or 5 hours but during those few hours you will enjoy it. The cartoon animation makes this game very welcoming. The game is very entertaining and fun.
  4. May 7, 2014
    An excellent game. Full of charm, wit and charisma. Completely whacky story with individual characters all of which stick in your memory for a long time to come. Different to anything I've ever played game/story wise as well, as different as it is they've got it to work so well. All the elements come together to make it a memorable ride of madness. Well done to the game makers, they took aAn excellent game. Full of charm, wit and charisma. Completely whacky story with individual characters all of which stick in your memory for a long time to come. Different to anything I've ever played game/story wise as well, as different as it is they've got it to work so well. All the elements come together to make it a memorable ride of madness. Well done to the game makers, they took a risk with this but it works so well. Expand
  5. Jan 3, 2014
    Great game, really really fun. Perfect length, not too long, not too short. The chapters/levels are unique. The writing is hilarious. The music is offbeat and charming (just like the game itself). The gameplay is easy to pick up. I highly recommend this funny, weird little adventure!

1. A personality-packed puzzlefest that defies categorisation and is one of the funniest games in recent memory. [February 2014, p80]
  2. Jan 23, 2014
    There's a surprising amount of versatility to the characters. [Issue#143, p.117]
  3. Jan 15, 2014
    All told, its peculiarities make for a fun and well-paced trip into cartoon weirdness with just enough of a Tim Schafer tint to pass the grade.