7.2

1. May 6, 2014
    After so many long years, strider finally comes back. This is an excellent, well polished game worthy of your time and money and worthy of the legendary "Strider" name.
  2. Feb 24, 2014
    Hybrid of Shadow Complex with Moon Diver. The game is great.I playing for several days, I do not come off. I recommend to all fans of the old school.

On the background of the almost complete lack of quality 2D hack'n'slash games this game is a balm for my heart.
  3. May 28, 2014
    I love what they have done with Strider but feel they could have tacked on the original arcade game as a bonus for us older fans but other than that this game plays well and reminds me of Castlevania Symphony of the Night which is a massive compliment.
  4. May 4, 2014
    I love this game, its fast and furious and more importantly its fun. So now your wondering about my score?? simple: the game is not engrossing or deep. its absolutely great for an hour but probably won't keep your attention any longer. The graphics are beautiful and the controls are nearly perfect and overall the sound fits nicely. try the free demo first--strider is Metroid style niche game and its playthrough time is very--very short. Expand
  5. Jun 6, 2014
    There are 423 bosses in this game, and apparently they are all worth silver trophies. Some are incredibly easy and some are incredibly frustrating. Overall a fun but forgettable experience.
  6. Feb 23, 2014
    Strider is everything that an old school metroidvania fan would desire. It has a insanely fast gameplay, which make you feel like a real master ninja. This game is for the action-sidescroller lovers as Metroid and Castlevania old times. I approved.
  7. Jun 4, 2014
    Its like megaman X.. with a sword. 5/5

Wow. Such good. most awesome. much fun. terrific time. super. extravagant. great time. adventure. amazing. fantastic.

1. Jun 28, 2014
    The longer I played this game, the less I enjoyed it. [05/2014, p.72]
  2. Apr 8, 2014
    It's a shame that Strider eventually grinds down into such life-sapping monotony because it starts off reasonably strong. The controls are sharp and responsive, and cutting enemies in half while dashing around at lightning speed feels damn good.
  3. Apr 6, 2014
    Decent towards the end but dull and unsatisfying up to that point. [Issue#242, p.72]