• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jun 28, 2007
8.6

1. Oct 27, 2010
    Awesome in 3D! The whole planet and all objects are in 3D and it looks superb, especially the asteroids and explosions. The 3D patch/update is free - you've gotta love that! The only catch: it's maxed at 720p (Sony's 3D requirement) but I'm sure would also have perfect 60fps in 1080p. With Sony granting an exception for GT5 with 1080p 3D let's hope they relax the rules a bit for otherAwesome in 3D! The whole planet and all objects are in 3D and it looks superb, especially the asteroids and explosions. The 3D patch/update is free - you've gotta love that! The only catch: it's maxed at 720p (Sony's 3D requirement) but I'm sure would also have perfect 60fps in 1080p. With Sony granting an exception for GT5 with 1080p 3D let's hope they relax the rules a bit for other games with high frame rates too. Expand
  2. May 18, 2012
    This game is awesome. I put off buying it for the longest time because I expected it to be a bad attempt at geometry wars but it turns out it's even better. Also this is the only game I've tried so far that's worth playing in 3d, it still kills my eyes but it's really fun.
  3. Dec 21, 2011
    So good. So inmersive. Just beautiful. It´s amazing and completely fun. It´s one of the best modern dual stick shooters. Yes it only got 5 Maps and a handful of enemies and a couple of weapons but you get so much out of it.
  4. Jul 30, 2011
    The realm of downloadable/indie content is an area of gaming that is continuing to grow in its importance. Housemarqueâ

1. Pretty little explosions and detailed alien foes make this a visual treat, and the frantic action is always absorbing. [July 2007, p.107]
  2. It can get a bit hard to see where you're going with so much happening, and progression doesn't feel as though it's entirely in your hands, but for enjoyment, sparkle and that 'one more go' factor, this is a hard one to turn down. [July 2007, p.85]
  3. Graphically, as PSN games go, Super Stardust HD is superb, and it nicely combines the neon glow of Geometry Wars with the detailed retro pixel work of the first Stardust. The difficulty level is spot on, providing a challenge without causing a headache.