7.7

1. Aug 28, 2010
    I don't understand why they had to make a whole new game for this. Surely they could just have done a simple software update and DLC for the extra ultras. This was just a way of flogging peoples money. Gameplay wise its slower than the original but everything else remains almost identical, so if anything they've made it worse.
  2. Apr 23, 2011
    I bought this game and i was disappointed,the game is collecting dust,i enjoyed SFIV and i don't get it,why didn't they just release a dlc pack????????? I live in Croatia and the games around here are 100$ each! so i had to give another 100$ for the same gave i already bought! -.-

1. These powerful new attacks – along with some much needed tweaks to a few regular and super moves – add a massive amount of strategic nuance and mix up a lot of the match-ups. You also get a streamlined multiplayer lobby (where you can spectate or play solo while waiting), saveable replays and the return of bonus stages (i.e. belting barrels and cars). For its price, Super Street Fighter IV features a lion’s share of new content. Grease up and grab it today. [May 2010, p.72]
  2. I put nearly 100 hours into IV, and I can easily see myself pumping dozens more into this update. If you haven't played IV at all, then $40 is an absolute steal for the ultimate version of the best fighting game in recent memory. [May 2010, p.87]
  3. In a nutshell, Super Street Fighter 4 offers new characters, great gameplay, amazing value and best of all great replay value. This game is a must have. In the words of Street Fighter “A new Challenger has approached”.