6.5

1. Mar 18, 2012
    Ignore these starbreeze employers, its a generic, simplistic shooter with no strategy or much story to speak of, not sure why they stole the syndicate brand as people who buy this wont know of it, and the ones who do will be pissed they made it into a dumb brainless shooter, utter crap!
    I'll give it a 1, they spelled syndicate right I guess.
  2. Apr 11, 2012
    this game could do whole lot better game ok if the was second game to this it should improve on one thing longer game play..

This game took less then 6 hours to complete to my horror it was worthless waste of money. Even so why it was ban in australia is beyond me this game was rubbish.

1. Right from the start, you feel like a demigod, dispatching enemies with ease thanks to an overpowered arsenal and a whole bunch of 'breaching' powers that let you slow time, enhance damage and decrease ouchies from incoming bullets. [April 2012, p65]
  2. Mar 28, 2012
    No classic, but it's still easily one of the year's stronger shooters so far. [Issue#216, p.74]
  3. Mar 21, 2012
    Awful bosses, poor story, and unimaginative level design bury sexy guns and good looks. [Apr 2012, p.92]