8.1

1. Mar 20, 2012
    I pre-ordered this game even though there was no dual audio. After 20 hours put into the game, I must say I shouldn't have bought the game. There is no open map / world so you're always going in a linear path with no where to explore. At least in Final fantasy X's case it was done beautifully but in this game, you can't even grind or do anything beside walking and walking with occasional boring skit. You need to go in town and come back to have monsters reappear. Don't get me started on the VA. At least the game play and music isn't bad. Overall I can't put myself to finish this game. I gave up after 34 hours. Expand
  2. Jul 31, 2012
    As a tales fan I have to be honest. Tales of Graces F is shoddy work. Each town is as unimaginative as the next. Each character is a boring addition to the party. The voice acting is horrible. The pacing is horrible, since it takes you far normal than normal to actually start seeing the main conflict. The only fun part of this game is the battle system, and yet the novelty of that wears out extremely quickly. Expand
  3. May 11, 2013
    The game just copypaste itself again and again and again. The most of the dungeons are extremely annoying: 2-3 designed rooms wildly combined and repeated in a very dumb way. No world map. Instead of this they story forces us to visit the same locations hundreds of times. It looks like the developer was just too lazy to put there an appropriate amount of game-content.

Tales of Graces f is a tale of magic and fantasy with a touch of political and social intrigue easily recommended to anyone who loves this specific genre.
  2. Oct 27, 2012
    The characters are dreadful and the story is not much more than passable, but the combat system and character building is the best yet for the series. If you don't mind annoying characters, you'll have a blast.
  3. Oct 8, 2012