Tetris PlayStation 3

7.3

1. Jan 5, 2011
    yup thanks, ea yet another great update. u guys did real good like pacman, space invaders, lara crofft, and any others that i missed. it makes me proud to have ps3, support your product and wish you well. its tetris 2011 loud bright hi def. not pac man but awesome. thx.
  2. Apr 12, 2011
    It's crazy to think I could have enjoyed yet another Tetris game. I don't know how to manage to do it but this classic feels fresh and it's as addictive as the first time I played this game years ago.
  3. Feb 22, 2011
    This is the best version of Tetris to date. The new game modes and new multiplayer modes make this game very addicting and fun to play. After a while however like most games you lose interest in playing the game, but when ever you're not in the mood for a shooter or any other game Tetris is always there to rid you of boredom.

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Feb 22, 2011
    Still a classic, but slightly less fun when you don't have the option to play it on the go. [Spring 2011, p.116]
  2. Play UK
    Feb 20, 2011
    The gameplay is as tight and fun as ever. [Issue#202, p.97]
  3. Playstation: The Official Magazine (US)
    Feb 10, 2011
    Many features are carried over from the PSP Mini version, but this robust and affordable iteration is still an essential for puzzle lovers everywhere. [March 2011, p.83]