7.2

1. EvanB.
    Aug 8, 2007
    I was a little skeptical that this game wouldn't be very good when I got it. I'm a fan of arcade games and baseball, so I said "why not"? After 1 game I was hooked! This game gets better with every play-through! I played through the mode where you take your rookie through the Bigs from Spring Training to the World Series, and I seriously played all day long from 7 a.m. to I was a little skeptical that this game wouldn't be very good when I got it. I'm a fan of arcade games and baseball, so I said "why not"? After 1 game I was hooked! This game gets better with every play-through! I played through the mode where you take your rookie through the Bigs from Spring Training to the World Series, and I seriously played all day long from 7 a.m. to midnight! It really was THAT good! Don't rent it, BUY it! :) Expand
  2. ZackE.
    Jun 18, 2007
    This game kicks some major big ass i love it.

1. The Bigs delivers engrossing arcade-styled gameplay, but there's little here that you can really wrap your mitt around. [July 2007, p.96]
  2. It’s pretty accessible, with simplistic interfaces and beautiful eye candy all around. But considering that those arcadey enhancements are what’s supposed to make this game unique, we can’t help but feel casual fans would be better off playing MLB 2K7 on easy difficulty.
    It's the nature of arcade sports games to be a fun time, but I didn't expect this one to be so deep. The Bigs has the bells and whistles -- without MLB SlugFest-style BS like punch-throwing or loop-de-loop curves. Thank heavens.