7.5

1. Jul 1, 2014
    The hype was real when trailers for this DLC came out. Everyone was pumped including me and then I got it. Downloaded it and was instantly disappointed when I noticed you could only really visit around what seems 30% of the island.

With what you CAN get to are just places that have to do with the main quests in the DLC so there is no real exploring taking place. You can ride

You can ride dragons... cool.

Needless to say this DLC is disappointing. Overall, I would say Bethesda has mastered the craft of making mediocre DLC for Skyrim.

1. Play UK
    Mar 21, 2013
    Dragonborn is full of bugs and its biggest selling point is a major disappointment. But this expansion has so much to offer that it's still more than worth the asking price, and just what fans are looking for. [Issue#229, p.73]
  2. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Mar 14, 2013
    After what seems ages, PS3 gamers can now finally get their hands on some downloadable content for Skyrim. And even if you missed Bethesda's sweet half priced deal, Dragonborn is still worth the purchase. [March 2013, p.88]
    With its large new map, unique dungeons, and captivating story and side quests, Skyrim's Dragonborn feels far more like a complete expansion than basic add-on content. Familiar issues persist, and riding dragons isn't all that cool, but it's certainly great to play more Skyrim.