• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Oct 24, 2007
8.4

1. Feb 4, 2012
    This game had me entranced from the moment I heard about it all of those years ago. I'd have to say that this game reminds me of chess and poker all rolled into one delightful package. I bought all three expansions of this game and nearly all of the cards. The cards by the way are beautiful and a collector's dream. I have recently even began playing this game again in 2011 and 2012, but was so angry and disappointed that the servers were turned off. This game never reached its full potential due to the nature of many gamers today that want instant gratification instead of learning, strategy and forethought. I would have supported this game for ever. Instead it now has been relegated to playing at home with buddies that cannot possibly beat me or the AI with no banter. I really wished that this game was made into more of an epic story with plots, twists, amazing music and beautifully rendered cut scenes. But I still give this game a 10 and would give it a higher rating if I could. I love originality, immersion and intelligence. This game has all. Expand

Eye of Judgment will appeal to a very, very select audience, but that audience will get a lot of enjoyment out of the title. I personally had a great time with it, although not everyone in the office had the same reaction.
  2. It is solidly the best card-based game on any platform, but compared to the refined mechanics of its collectible brethren and the fully-fleshed features of its digital brothers, it doesn’t fully grasp the inner nerd - neither the card nor video game player - within us all.
  3. Somewhat of a niche game, The Eye of Judgment nonetheless makes the whole trading card game genre accessible and graphically entertaining.