• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Aug 28, 2008
7.4

1. Mar 2, 2012
    This game is really bad,it does not deserve to be on a PS3.Don't waste your time and money on this.I got it for free and I'm really happy that I didn't have to pay for this crap.
  2. Nov 16, 2010
    this game caught me in the right mood. its short yes, but absolutely fun, a few beers in im the last dude ducking in and outta streets to save people wonderful premise and concept....luv it 9

An outstanding title that's challenging, funny, and fresh. Yes, it's a download and it's rather simple looking, but once you get your hands on the controls and get to the point where you've tanked for the fifth time in a row and are plotting a path on the map overview before your next deployment, you'll know why this game rocks.
  2. A whimsical top-down return to arcade classics of yore, complete with suitable sound effects and clever integration of satellite imagery. A nice distraction, but unlikely to hold your attention for long.
    With fun 15 levels to play through, The Last Guy is certainly worth a look.However, the downside is that the game has a very short life span.