• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jun 14, 2013
9.2

1. May 21, 2018
    Una obra maestra!! Naughty Dog sabe como hacer una excelente historia, es uno de los mejores juegos que he jugado y no puedo esperar para jugar la parte 2 , quiero mas aventuras de Joel y Ellie!!
  2. May 20, 2018
    Este juego se encuentra en mi TOP5 de esta generación. No le pongo un 10, que se lo podría merecer solo por su historia, pero la inteligencia artificial del juego y lo lineal que es hace que no sea el juego perfecto. Criticable puede ser el exceso de cinemáticas.
  3. May 10, 2018
    Jedna od najboljih igara ikada !
    Dan danas se najezim kad vec samo pomislim na last of us
  4. May 6, 2018
    Un juego que mezcla una gran narrativa con buena jugabilidad. lo más destacable de este título es su capacidad para hacer que el jugador empatice con sus personajes, es algo que no logran muchos juegos. 10/10
  5. Apr 27, 2018
    Di sicuro il miglior gioco che abbia mai giocato, una trama avvincente e un gameplay fantastico. Questo capolavoro è riuscito a far appassionare delle persone che non sono mai stati interessate a nessun tipo di videogioco, grazie alla sua storia.
  6. Apr 21, 2018
    i personally have never played more emotional game that this,just life changing game!
  7. Apr 20, 2018
    Every thing in this game is perfect except one thing, the aim feels a bit clunky. 9/10
  8. Apr 20, 2018
    What a game, this is excellent, just sit and experience this swirling story!!! The duration it is not very long, Ellie and IAs sometimes disfunction but this game stands out!
  9. Apr 18, 2018
    I played the Last of Us for the first time in 2013, 5 years ago. From the first opening minutes, I was hooked and sucked into the world, starting off the game with an intense emotional beat that then carried us into the starting credits, I knew that Naughty Dog had done something special. I've had many years to look at the game and replay it and I can say without a doubt that it is theI played the Last of Us for the first time in 2013, 5 years ago. From the first opening minutes, I was hooked and sucked into the world, starting off the game with an intense emotional beat that then carried us into the starting credits, I knew that Naughty Dog had done something special. I've had many years to look at the game and replay it and I can say without a doubt that it is the best game I have ever experienced. The gameplay may not be the most in-depth but I found so much joy sneaking up to a clicker and putting it down. The last of us inspires me still to this day as I recently got a tattoo in honor of the game and what it did for me. It made me want to have a daughter, someone I can love and care for and would sacrifice the world for. The last of us is a 10/10 game and I would recommend it to anyone. Expand
  10. Apr 6, 2018
    10/10 (Truly a masterpiece)
    Amazing gameplay, Beautiful graphics, Heart-touching story, Best soundtrack
  11. Apr 6, 2018
    One of the greatest games of all time. An absolute masterpiece with mature subtle storytelling, immersive gameplay and attention to detail.
  12. Apr 4, 2018
    "The Last of Us" is arguably the best PS3 game ever made. It's a bleak post-apocalyptic survival game that recalls "The Road", "The Walking Dead" and "Children of Men". Developed by Naughty Dog (the makers of "Uncharted"), this is interactive storytelling of the highest order. The plot is a simple one; gruff loner Joel must escort Ellie, a feisty, but wise girl, to a rebel group's"The Last of Us" is arguably the best PS3 game ever made. It's a bleak post-apocalyptic survival game that recalls "The Road", "The Walking Dead" and "Children of Men". Developed by Naughty Dog (the makers of "Uncharted"), this is interactive storytelling of the highest order. The plot is a simple one; gruff loner Joel must escort Ellie, a feisty, but wise girl, to a rebel group's headquarters located hundreds of miles away. However, the task is a possibly deadly one due to the psychotic gangs, kill squads and "zombies" that now roam the United States. Surprisingly, the game is quite profound. Writing, acting and directing are all top notch and the presentation resembles a great Hollywood drama.

Gameplay-wise, "The Last of Us" is similar to "Manhunt", the controversial Rockstar game from 2003. At times, stealth is needed to survive, while the gunplay and brawling are grounded to resemble realism. As you progress in the game, you'll be able to upgrade your weapons and abilities by collecting building materials and medicine. The urban and countryside environments are not only expansive, but highly-detailed. The abandoned cities have a convincing, decayed look. They all contain scattered letters, pictures and comics that give the illusion people once lived in them. The world of "The Last of Us" is a very lonely, depressing and haunting one. But the colorful characters, involving story and excellent performances will keep you hooked.

The game also includes good competitive multiplayer that ties into the story, but the single player campaign is what makes it great. It's an artistic triumph that elevates the genre and really stands on a plane of its own. The script could've been made by filmmakers and won several movie awards. In fact, the 2017 horror movie "It Comes at Night" borrows much inspiration from "The Last of Us". If you've never played it, then you'll be blown away. It's a masterpiece. I'd give it a 10 out of 10.
  13. Feb 27, 2018
    I give this game an 9.

It's a great game, with a production value that stands among the greats of this generation! The dialogue and voice acting are absolutely amazing, though I would have liked a tiny bit more diversity with the dialogue choices you make a la Mass Effect. That would have been the cherry on the cake. Gameplay-wise, that's where the game lost a few points for me. The
    I give this game an 9.

Gameplay-wise, that's where the game lost a few points for me. The gameplay mechanic is very well done and I like that you can upgrade your character's skills and weapons. But the level design is somewhat bland, for the exception of a couple of chapters that stands out. The puzzles, if they are considered puzzles, are absolute no brainers, which is a shame for this type of game. The combat is kind of unbalanced, in my opinion. I don't like the fact that clickers and bloaters can one-hit kill you. Yes I know you can upgrade your shiv to be able to counter the clickers' grapple, but it should have been by default anyway, knowing that you can only carry 3 breakable shivs at anytime anyway! Also, I don't like the fact that it takes 3-4-5 bullets/arrows to take down a human enemy. I mean, the game tries it's best to look as realistic as possible, but man if I snipe a guy in the head, he should die, even if he has a helmet on. If I shoot you with a shotgun at point blank, you die, Kevlar vest or not! If I impale you with an arrow, you are not in top shape condition to fight afterwards, you are either very wounded or dying! Even on higher difficulty levels, it should not take more bullets than it realistically needs to kill a non super-human in a game. What should change with difficulty levels is the amount of damage you can take and how smart the AI is. That's a mistake so many game devs make and it would make the game's battles much more interesting, especially since one hit stealth kills are so important in this game. I don't see why ranged battles should be any different.

The music does an awesome job at setting the mood right at any situation. And the sound effects are top notch.

Multiplayer is also a cool addition, though not necessary to enjoy the game! The meat of the game definitely resides in it's single player mode.

Overall, The Last of Us is great game, if not one of the best this year, but I do not believe it deserves all the praise it has been given by the press. It has its flaws and some gameplay hiccups that keep it from achieving perfection.
  14. Jan 29, 2018
    Oh my god... It's 12/10 !!! It's really beautiful story of heroes... I will recommend this game my childs! Thanks Naughty Dog for this amazing experience!
  15. Jan 21, 2018
    An exceptional gem of a game. In terms of storytelling, character development, immersiveness & emotional value The Last of Us has no equal. The script is excellent and not a word of dialogue spoken by any of the characters seem out of place, it all feels extremely natural. The gameplay also contributes to this, as it plays out in a way in which you need to scrounge for supplies ( as youAn exceptional gem of a game. In terms of storytelling, character development, immersiveness & emotional value The Last of Us has no equal. The script is excellent and not a word of dialogue spoken by any of the characters seem out of place, it all feels extremely natural. The gameplay also contributes to this, as it plays out in a way in which you need to scrounge for supplies ( as you would suspect in a post-apocalyptic world ). All this makes this one of the most immersive games ever made, and because of this you feel like you have a strong bond with the characters, and genuinely start to care about what happens to them. The soundtrack is dramatically superb and the voice acting is also one of the best of the bunch. An absolute masterpiece. Expand
  16. Jan 17, 2018
    Эшли Джонсон и Трой Бэйкер уже вписали себя в историю, не только видеоигр, но в принципе среди всех медиа произведений. Нил Дракман, Брюс Стрейли и причастные поднялись на уровень мега творцов современности. Великолепная игра.Эшли Джонсон и Трой Бэйкер уже вписали себя в историю, не только видеоигр, но в принципе среди всех медиа произведений. Нил Дракман, Брюс Стрейли и причастные поднялись на уровень мега творцов современности. Великолепная игра.
  17. Jan 2, 2018
    No hace falta decir gran cosa sobre este juego. Tan solo hay que jugarlo para descubrir que es la historia mejor contada en un videojuego.
  18. Dec 23, 2017
    The Last of Us is more than a game , it´s a cinematic experience turned into an action survival game .
    Many games struggle to deliver deep narrative while they provide great gameplay . Others are just about complex and deep mechanics but don´t deliver convincing storytelling .
    The Last of Us manages to blend both in a way that no other game does . Even though , mechanics aren´t complex , the way they are implemented within every single piece make them unique . In this game every decision you make counts , and every failure is hardly punisheed through the brutality of its athmosphere .

Violence is as raw and grounded that you can feel the pain everytime they shoot you or you kill other human that struggles to survive as you do .
    Narrative takes such an emotional approach through human relationship at a level that i had never seen before .

To sum up . If you enjoy linear , narrative driven and inmersive experience , TLOU is for you . Anyway , I consider this masterpiece one of the best games ever made . A pice of art which proves that videogames are not just a medium of enterteinment and they can deliver much more .

Thank you Naughty Dog for this MASTERPIECE and bringing us Joel and Ellie , two videogame characters that are real people actually ( imo ) .
  19. Dec 21, 2017
    By far this is the best game in existence right now.
    I rate the game a solid 1000 out of 1000.
    Please make the last of us part 2 even better and even sadder than the first.
    Thank you so much naughty dog.
  20. Dec 13, 2017
    A true Masterpiece the best video game I have ever played. The story is amazing and the game play is fun and exhilarating. It also has moments of survival horror which are very entertaining. I can not recommend this game more.
  21. Dec 12, 2017
    One of the best games I ever played. Everything is well done, amazing story, great characters, immerse gameplay. Good job Naughty Dog, can't wait part II.
  22. Dec 9, 2017
    Easily one the best games I have ever played.
    The story, the gameplay (especially on harder difficulties), and also the multiplayer, none of them has a major flaw.
    Oh and, this game killed my fat PS3 lol
  23. Nov 16, 2017
    The best game of ever, im so exiting to the second part, nice work naughty gods!!! Una experiencia unica de parte de estos desarrolladores ya que comparte el mundo posapocaliptico con infeccion de hongos y buenos personajes.
  24. Oct 29, 2017
    Lleva los gráficos de PS3 al máximo, muy buena historia, gran jugabilidad, entrañables personajes. Una pena que haya salido el mismo año que GTA V y se pierda el GOTY.
  25. Oct 7, 2017
    I think that this is truly a unique game and I would recommend that if you are a fan of this type of genre then I think you should give this game a try.
  26. Sep 24, 2017
    this game is the best for ever in the world and one of my best game and I can say :from my idea the last of us is the best game that I played I cry with this game I laugh and I live
  27. Sep 24, 2017
    best game i have played period.
    if only naughty dog would make pc games in the future.
    story line is amazing and the game gave me chills at a lot of moments.
    It really gets you in the story line
  28. Sep 22, 2017
    One of the best PS3 game ever. But, only if you want to watch good movie. If you want to play... at least you've Demon’s Souls, right?
    Anyway, you will get from 6 to 15 hour of superb cut-scene, good story and moderate game-play.
  29. Aug 23, 2017
    This game is my top choice for PS3, it's amazing! The graphics, characters, emotions, moments, music, everything is done nearly perfect. I don't know if there are games out there similar to The Last of Us, it's so unique and no one else done its job this good.
  30. Aug 14, 2017
    Incredible in every way and an absolute treat to look at, The Last of Us is arguably the defining story of a generation, and it's one of the most effective uses of science fiction in modern media.
  31. Jul 28, 2017
    THE LAST OF US is considered to be one of the greatest video games of all time not just to me but to the majority of the people who played it and experienced in such a way that no other video game can ever do . the game is flawless to be honest . [Gameplay /sounds/ graphics/ story/acting] all are perfect you just can't ask for more . especially the story which made every one who played itTHE LAST OF US is considered to be one of the greatest video games of all time not just to me but to the majority of the people who played it and experienced in such a way that no other video game can ever do . the game is flawless to be honest . [Gameplay /sounds/ graphics/ story/acting] all are perfect you just can't ask for more . especially the story which made every one who played it burst in tears .
    the last of us is not just the best post-apocalyptic game to be ever made. It the Best game of All time.
  32. Jul 27, 2017
    Although I don't like zombies's games I really enjoyed this game. I really love the plot. It has very emotional moments and it really makes you think about the moral of the characters that appear during the game. You really get involved in the story and you develop feelings for the main characters. Graphics and cinetmatic are great as well. It took me almost 20 hours in easy mode andAlthough I don't like zombies's games I really enjoyed this game. I really love the plot. It has very emotional moments and it really makes you think about the moral of the characters that appear during the game. You really get involved in the story and you develop feelings for the main characters. Graphics and cinetmatic are great as well. It took me almost 20 hours in easy mode and spending time searching for resources (so it can take you less time if you don't do that). If the noise of the zombies annoy you just mute your tv when they appear and it'll be fine. Expand
  33. Jul 22, 2017
    As a long standing PC gamer, this is one of the games I'd heard massive hype about from my console owning friends, it was in their opinion the best game on the PS3 and one of the best games ever. Now that PS3s have come down in price massively, I shelled out £30 for one second hand, and picked this up for £6, so the question is was it worth it?

The simple answer is absolutely. It has

The simple answer is absolutely. It has some fantastic acting, especially from the actors playing Joel, Ellie and Bill (same guy who played Dan from Deadwood, perfect casting choice!), the storyline is amazing and the gameplay is for the most part absolutely spot on. The combat is a mix of stealth or full on guns blazing mayhem, but if you choose the latter then I wish you luck because ammunition and supplies are in very short supply here, as you'd expect in an apocalypse. There's enough variety in the combat and enemies that it never really gets boring, and the human enemies especially are for the most part very intelligent. Once you're spotted, or if you open fire, they will hunt you down, flank you and attack in large groups to overwhelm you.

Without giving any of the story away it really does make you think and long to know more. There's not massive amounts of clunky exposition, like any good story teller, the writers give you the basic outlines and information, and enough about the characters that you can fill in the rest. Ellie is especially a nice change in a game - a female character that is neither a damsel in distress or a hard faced killer, but often a mix of the two, struggling to get by in a world where everything seems out to kill you. Joel is a broken man who finds his way back towards his old personality towards the end of the game.

There is one or two things I didn't like about the game. It does feel a little linear at times, forcing you along a specific path, however although you have to pass through a certain street or building, your path through it to deal with your enemies is very much left to yourself. I also found some of the puzzles a little repetitive and simple, but that allowed you to concentrate on the storyline presented.

Two final things I thought they did very well:

A second playthrough really pays off as you know what will happen later in the game. For example, about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way through you meet a boy called Sam and his brother Henry and at one point walk through a toy shop. Sam picks up a transformers style toy, but Henry tells him to put it down as its unecessary weight. If you've played through to the end you'll know that Ellie picked up that toy. On my second playthrough I noticed Ellie hovering near it when the others were leaving the shop, but the toy was still there. I had to turn for a moment, and when I turned back she was running out of the room. The toy had gone. It was a small detail, but a fun one

With the exception of the Firefly pendants, the collectibles and achievements make sense and tie into the storyline. The comics are for Ellie, the manuals that increase health kits or grenade radius are military manuals, the artifacts are poignant messages left by people such as notes to a missing family member or a newspaper cutting about a part of the outbreak. They don't feel forced and add something to the story. Not only that but you can prompt additional conversations if you take your time and see the right prompts. Some of these even link to the artifacts. It feels like there's a point to hunting them down beyond simple playstation trophies. The pendants are the only exception to this, with the exception of one in particular owned by Ellie, they serve no purpose beyond something to look for.

The quibbles are minor though, the game is brilliant and worth every high score it has been awarded. It won't be for everyone, but the facts don't lie, this game gets all the applause because it deserves it.
  34. Jul 19, 2017
    While it may not be the 'best game of all time' as it is often described, The Last of Us is one video game in a rare strain of titles that serve as top-notch examples of what makes a great gaming experience. If you know someone who doesn't get the excitement and popularity surrounding the video game industry, and you want to show them as many of the reasons why as possible in one go, thisWhile it may not be the 'best game of all time' as it is often described, The Last of Us is one video game in a rare strain of titles that serve as top-notch examples of what makes a great gaming experience. If you know someone who doesn't get the excitement and popularity surrounding the video game industry, and you want to show them as many of the reasons why as possible in one go, this would make a good option. The narrative is deep and emotionally compelling, the presentation is as cinematic as a film with long running sessions feeling comparable to binge watching a premium channel television show. The score, effects and atmosphere mesh with the environments and contexts throughout to alternately show beauty, horror, action, thrills, laughs, sentiment. The game mechanics are similarly multilingual, providing samples of RPG and TPS gameplay, platforming, stealth etc.

Yet among these strengths lie the weaknesses: while it would be unfair to coin the phrase "jack of all trades, master of none", it does sum up how I feel about the broad reach of TLOU. With so many strengths, some are bound to be weaker than others and none can be mind-blowing on their own. However, the game is still a wonder in that it is the sum of all it's positives working in tandem. Also, even the biggest weak points are still far from 'bad'. There is a constant stream of goodness, but ultimately this is not a 10/10 for me.
  35. Jul 10, 2017
    The Last of Us is without any doubts the best game made for PS3 ever. Absolutely amazing story-telling, engaging and immersive. You can almost feel bonds between Joel and Ellie. I recommend this game for every PS3 owner! It is must have!
  36. Jun 27, 2017
    The Last of Us is definitely a great game to play and with all of the talk about it even to this day it is very good to see Naughty Dog craft a game worth discussing still to this day. The biggest thing I want to say is it isn't a masterpiece. I know many would go on record and say that it is, but there are some problems with the game that I think need worth addressing because blind eyesThe Last of Us is definitely a great game to play and with all of the talk about it even to this day it is very good to see Naughty Dog craft a game worth discussing still to this day. The biggest thing I want to say is it isn't a masterpiece. I know many would go on record and say that it is, but there are some problems with the game that I think need worth addressing because blind eyes for this game can really make a whole community blind.

The pros I can easily give is the story is decent, BUT HOW IT'S TOLD IS OUTSTANDING. The acting for the game is nothing short of fantastic and if we include Naughty Dog's Uncharted series then the Last of Us destroys that already great cast with great grounded realist conversation.

The combat is far more grounded and I love the stealth in this unlike the first three Uncharted games. There's a weight to crawling around and hiding behind things to avoid detection and get the drop on enemies. The frantic melee swings, the gunshots and flinching from shots is very brutal and great. It's not super deep, but I appreciate the crafting system that allows you to share resources to make bombs, cocktails, med kits and such. I also like the exploration and scavenging in houses with occasional dialogue to help feel engrossing in its world.

The tone and violence is very dark and I love it immensely. While the fungal/zombie outbreak is nothing new in terms of thematic, it is creative. The gore and brutality is definitely far more convincing than the Uncharted games could ever get. Certain scenes like Joel losing Sarah or interrogating the cannibals is very memorable and shocking.

So why an 8/10? Well the issues I have is something that can take away from the experience that Uncharted games don't: immersion. At least in a Uncharted game, stealth is botched to make gunfights inevitable. For TLOU, that's not the case if you sacrifice immersion for it. When Joel stealth kills enemies, he puts them in a choke hold and the sounds they make (while audibly satisfying) is far too loud for any person hear, yet other enemies around them (sometimes literally a few feet away) cannot hear that. It shatters so much of the grounded realism at points. Another is your own AI partners, who will often run in front of infected and survivors and NOT GET CAUGHT. Especially Clickers WHO HEAR YOUR MOVEMENTS CANNOT HEAR ELLIE OR OTHER PEOPLE'S MOVEMENTS is also very shattering. Usually the best course for this is to stealth kill a few, then go in guns blazing to make it a struggle to live. In a game that emphasizes survival and being smart, it trades immersion for skill rather than keep both intact.

Another issue is certain level designs are poor. The sniper sequence after Joel, Ellie, Same and Henry leave the quiet town is completely stupid. Seeing no sniper in his nest (let along aiming the gun at you) on top of never being able to kill him by being clever is really stupid. Another is when Ellie has to cover for Joel with a rifle. Considering you have to be very cautious and smart about your resources. it's annoying that infinite enemies spawn whenever I stealth kill them all until Ellie fires her first shot. Killing the gov't troops after Tess sacrifices herself to buy Joel and Ellie time and going into the room triggers no dialogue, but when going upstairs (and following the sequence) there is.

Another issue is 30fps in this is not a good move. The remastered version fixes this, but the way combat and how the grounded world is really makes pacing through things a bit too slow for me.

The multiplayer is probably the best if we include Uncharted 2 and 3, but that's not saying much. The meta game it plays is very clever and I like how it ties to the world of the game that Joel and Ellie take place in, but the level up and progression will turn off newcomers more and more as fans and hardcores constantly play and acquire better gear.

I want to be clear that despite the issues, I still think the game is great and is much better than any Uncharted game (even 4), but the clear place to play the game is it's remastered version on the PS4. The PS3 version (at its time) was impressive, but to call this one of the best games of all time is really being ignorant to the issues it has. Great game, make no mistake, but far from mastercraft work.
  37. Jun 23, 2017
    Not a lot can be said about The Last of Us other than it is a masterful piece of work. It has created a great standard in the gaming industry and because of that I am grateful for Naughty Dog and their contributions. With greatness comes comes hate and confusion, but I'm glad that the greatness has overcome the overall attitude of this game and how it has been received.

38. Jun 18, 2017
    The Last of US raises the bar for cinematic storytelling while also being fun to play and is without question one of the best games on the PS3. Generally, I don't like Zombie games and the concept of this game didn't appeal to me much but it is so masterfully executed that within the first 10 minutes of the game I was already fully immersed. It is the type of game that needs to beThe Last of US raises the bar for cinematic storytelling while also being fun to play and is without question one of the best games on the PS3. Generally, I don't like Zombie games and the concept of this game didn't appeal to me much but it is so masterfully executed that within the first 10 minutes of the game I was already fully immersed. It is the type of game that needs to be experienced.

Normally games with great stories suffer a bit in the gameplay department but the Last of Us doesn't suffer from that at all. Combat is fluid and satisfying while moving through environments feels natural. Crafting weapons is easy and intuitive. Combat is challenging but it almost always feels fair, at the start of the game I was getting killed regularly but by the end I was smoothly taking down groups of enemies while carefully managing my resources. This type of game usually suffers a bit from being too repetitive but this game does a great job of mixing a wide variety of combat scenarios with stealth and puzzle solving sections. I would have liked to see a bit more climbing and environment traversal like in the Uncharted Games but I can see why they chose not to include that as much because of the more grounded story line in this game. I also would have like the game to be a bit more open but I can totally understand how that would have interfered with the storytelling. Overall the gameplay is excellent.

While the basic premise of the story isn't anything ground breaking, the story telling is about as good as it gets. The pacing, character interactions and atmosphere are all about as close to perfect as I have seen in any medium. Every moment feels sincere and I can't think of a single false note throughout the entire 20 hour experience. The pacing really deserves to be praised. Most stories of this kind seem to either take place over a weekend or are dragged out to the point of tedium. The story here unfolds over about a year and each arc is marked by the changing of the seasons. It gives each chapter just enough time for the player to really see the progress that the characters are making and realistically see their bonds develop. The seasons also seem to perfectly reflect what is happening at that point in the story. Even in game dialog never felt unnatural which is exceptionally rare. While the story is really an intimate tale I felt it also managed to have some really epic moments without making them feel unbelievable, that is something that I always felt the Uncharted games struggled to pull off well so it really is a great accomplishment for Naughty Dog. My only complaint with the story is that the ideas behind the Zombie plague weren't explored in any depth.

Characters are the heart of this game and the believable interactions between the characters are on a new level. The characters aren't particularly iconic, there is nothing false about them, they don't rely on any outward qualities to make them memorable and yet despite that they are very memorable. Ellie and Joel embody the idea of being normal people, they could be your neighbors. Yet they have distinct qualities that make them immediately identifiable. Everything they say and do seems to be authentic and who they are within the context of the story. That might seem simple but I find it very rare to see characters who are so consistent and develop so believably. While Joel and Ellie are clearly the most deeply explored characters the side cast is also excellent and for the most part everyone you meet feels like a real person. I never felt that any of the characters were shoehorned in or fulfilled a generic role.

In terms of Visual Design, this is the best looking game on the PS3, I have the remastered version of the game as well but even the standard version of the game looked better than a lot of PS4 games. Not only is the graphic fidelity high, the designs themselves are great. Every environment is eye catching while environment are full of little details. Everything feels thought out and crafted with care. Character animations and acting is also some of the best I have seen in a game.

The Sound Design is also top notch, I wouldn't say that the sound track is the best I have heard but it suits the game very well. The voice acting is all exception, I can't think of any performances that were bad and I can think of many that were great.

While I wouldn't say that the Last of Us is the best game of all time, I can totally see it being a contender. There is almost nothing that the game does badly. In terms of visuals, storytelling and immersion, this is easily among the best I have seen. For me the biggest deficiencies of the game are the fact that it is very linear and the gameplay is relatively restrictive compared to more open games. Those limitations don't detract much from the experience though. The Last of Us is without question a masterpiece and a phenomenal achievement in game making.

I give the Last of Us 91%
  39. Jun 5, 2017
    Twenty years after a fungal infection obliterated most of the U.S. population and turned the victims into infected monstrosities, Joel is tasked with escorting Ellie to the Fireflies to help reverse engineer a cure. However, this isnt easy for either of them, since Joel has been left almost permanently bitter after the death of his daughter, and Ellie is distrusting of him.
  40. May 28, 2017
    The Last of Us is a a good game, but it is not a perfect one, in my opinion it does not deserve a 10, the story is plain, the did not take any risk at making in so the result is a simple plot that is interesting enough to make the player finish the game but no to replay it. The main character Ellie and Joel have their presonality defined and well made, but the other minor character do noThe Last of Us is a a good game, but it is not a perfect one, in my opinion it does not deserve a 10, the story is plain, the did not take any risk at making in so the result is a simple plot that is interesting enough to make the player finish the game but no to replay it. The main character Ellie and Joel have their presonality defined and well made, but the other minor character do no have a solid personality and most of them are wasted. It is a good game, but it is overrated and do not deserve a 10. Expand
  41. May 20, 2017
    Un gran juego con una jugabilidad muy adictiva, con una de las mejores historias merecedor de una novela o película y unos gráficos de otro mundo. Algunos fallos en la IA de los acompañantes fastidian la gran ambietación pero por lo demás es increíble. Le pongo un 97/100 a esta obra maestra de Naughty Dog.
  42. May 14, 2017
    Tenia que ser Naughty Dog, probablemente el mejor titulo de ps3 o uno de los mejores, pero eso si, aunque no sea el mejor, ninguno es mejor que el. Un gran survival horror, con esa sensacion de agobio, es un titulo digno del genero. Gran historia, grandes graficos, presentacion y relacion excelente entre los personajes, jugabilidad digna de un buen survival horror. Tiene innumerablesTenia que ser Naughty Dog, probablemente el mejor titulo de ps3 o uno de los mejores, pero eso si, aunque no sea el mejor, ninguno es mejor que el. Un gran survival horror, con esa sensacion de agobio, es un titulo digno del genero. Gran historia, grandes graficos, presentacion y relacion excelente entre los personajes, jugabilidad digna de un buen survival horror. Tiene innumerables caracteristicas de Naughty Dog, como los escenarios y los personajes. Una obra maestra recomendable para todos. Expand
  43. May 12, 2017
    Honestly, anything other than a 10 for this game is completely insane. This isn't even my favourite game. But all the games I personally like better, I can see legitimate argument for something other than a perfect score. This game pushes every boundary of the industry. One day, many years from now, games will be nominated for Pulitzers and the like--will get accepted into mainstreamHonestly, anything other than a 10 for this game is completely insane. This isn't even my favourite game. But all the games I personally like better, I can see legitimate argument for something other than a perfect score. This game pushes every boundary of the industry. One day, many years from now, games will be nominated for Pulitzers and the like--will get accepted into mainstream critical culture. If any game paves the way, it's The Last of Us. Expand
  44. May 1, 2017
    It's good, like really good... but a bit overrated..
    The story and characters are amazing, the graphics are superb, the ending was actually not dissapointing to me, the combat is also great, it's brutal and intense.
    The main characters are really likeable and the first 15 minutes was some of the best 15 minutes in gaming. BUT, the puzzles are repetitive and dull, the shooting is not
    It's good, like really good... but a bit overrated..

BUT, the puzzles are repetitive and dull, the shooting is not really engaging, some walking sections are annoying and people keep saying how original it is but I've seen "children of men" so it wasn't exactly original to me.
    I'm just nickpicking I know that, but when people keep saying it's the best game of all time, I end up with high expectations that weren't completely met.

But still, it's a mature story with great characters, great story and good gameplay, so I'd suggest you buy it.
  45. Apr 20, 2017
    One of the best games ever made period. its gives you almost everything and what ever kind of gamer you are you will love it.

Amazing level design Good music and sound effects Nice shooting Nice gameplay Fantastic story. Voice acting and characters And it balances the cut scenes and the gameplay very well. Nothing to complain what so ever because it just too beautiful of a

Amazing level design
    Good music and sound effects
    Nice shooting
    Nice gameplay
    Fantastic story.
    Voice acting and characters
    And it balances the cut scenes and the gameplay very well.

Nothing to complain what so ever because it just too beautiful of a game. I am not a Sony fan but damn this is so good. I picked up a PS3 cheap years after its release just to play the uncharted games and Last of us.
  46. Apr 14, 2017
    One of greatest history tells in a video games. Good characters, pretty post-apo world, awesome graphic squeezing all the strength out of from the old PlayStation 3. Nautghy Dog create some kind of masterpiece. As always :)
  47. Apr 13, 2017
    Pros:
    - Very immersive
    - Nice story - Well prepared/thought through. That includes controls. - Interesting and sometimes very surprising twists. Can be emotional. - Not really much to complain about - Very nice graphics. Care for details and effects. However you may expect some artifacts once in a while (will not spoil the surprise ;-) ) - Nice to see different types of scenery
    Pros:
    - Very immersive
    - Nice story
    - Well prepared/thought through. That includes controls.
    - Interesting and sometimes very surprising twists. Can be emotional.
    - Not really much to complain about
    - Nice to see different types of scenery

Neutral:
    - Kind of funny to see trees and bushes build out of couple of 2-dimensional elements.
    - Multiplayer is slower paced. Kind of special. I don't find it entertaining enough at my low starting level. However, I never loved much multiplayer shooter games...

Cons:
    - Not obvious enough how saves work. Irritating that the moment you want to save a game manually it saves automatically first using the current slot
  48. Apr 4, 2017
    The Last of Us is a spectacular experience, that's for damn sure, though I don't necessarily think it's for everybody.

I won't harp on how beautiful the game looks, even by today's standards, but I will absolutely harp on the story. The premise of the game is interesting, well executed, and beautifully acted. Every character left a bit of the with me, each of them setting something

The premise of the game is interesting, well executed, and beautifully acted. Every character left a bit of the with me, each of them setting something in my mind and heart. But of course, the two that truly brought this game together were the infamous Joel and Ellie. Incredible work by both Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson, bringing two characters to life in a way that not many can. I don't smile much when playing video games unless I do something awesome or if I'm on the mic with friends, but I was grinning from ear to ear whenever Joel and Ellie had their little conversations.

I absolutely have to give props to Naughty Dog's writing team for the countless hours I'm sure that they put into this game. Character interactions were realistic, amusing, and frequently downright heart-wrenching. They story and characters deserve all the praise in the world for how spectacularly they were handled.

Now, on to why I think this game isn't for everyone. Personally, I think everybody should play it if they have a PS4, but that's my opinion. The game is a little bit slower, lots of walking/exploring and talking sections, but broken up at very opportune times with bursts of action and tension. If you're looking to play a game with wild, explosive set pieces, than you've come to the wrong place. And yes, many people complain that puzzles consist only of moving ladders, or crates, and they're not wrong; but this game was made to make you feel human, it was made to be as grounded in reality as possible, so please tell me what other sorts of mind-bending puzzles you would find in a modern urban landscape?

Basically, with this game, I will follow my usual philosophy; judge any sort of media on what it was made to be, not on what you want it to be. Doom is a **** amazing game despite it's lack of story, but that's because it was made for the reason of satisfying our lust for gratuitous violence. The Last of Us is a masterpiece because it was made to draw you in, to show you this ravaged world our protagonists and antagonists have to live in, the sacrifices - both literal and moral - that they have to make to survive, and to protect the ones they love. You're supposed to fall in love with Joel and Ellie, and watch as the love between them grows from an actual distaste of each other to that of family.

Looking at what The Last of Us is made to be leaves only one real verdict: It's goddamn perfect.
  49. ysi
    Mar 29, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Its story is deep and engaging. Characters human. Combat or melee is smooth and almost cinematic-like. You feel the power of Joel when he attacks. I love stealth, but there's also other ways to approach the enemies.

I've played other Naughty Dog games like Uncharted. The Last of Us does feel a bit similar to Uncharted. But what makes me appreciate and like The Last of Us more is the pacing and moments the game gives us to let the world sunk in. There are quiet moments, and during this time you could explore to get materials and see what the world's has become. I like this aspect a lot.

That is really what's amazing about The Last of Us. The way the game allow us to be in this apocalyptic world that is very atmospheric with a good story to follow. It's a back to back thing. You play the action parts and then you watch the scenes.

There are flaws like others said about the glitch where characters are loud and seen by zombies, yet the zombies does not respond. It only respond whenever Joel does it. Honestly because of this glitch, I was saved so many times when I thought I was doomed. It didn't bother me much because it would make this game too perfect.
  50. Mar 25, 2017
    Best game ever made
    Best story ever made in a game it bring the emotions to as a player every time it's just like you are there ,best gameplay in a survival game best voice acting,really good and interesting characters ,great multiplayer u can play when u have finished the main story.
  51. Mar 21, 2017
    One of the best games ever. The story is nothing new but it's well told in the game; the characters are charismatic and their emotions were relatable. This is one of those games that you don't just play because of the polished gameplay, you play it because you want to see the story unfold.
  52. Mar 12, 2017
    The story in this game is incredible, I felt for both Joel and Ellie and often at times I felt very protective of Ellie as she approached the dangers in this game, it's a weird thing to feel such a connection but I loved it and it made me want a daughter!
    The world is beautiful for a post apocalyptic universe, the combat is great and I was kept on my feet at all times, there was never a dull moment in the time I spent with this title and easily hits the top 10 games of all time in my list and that's saying something because I'm very picky.
    This game is big on story and if that's your thing then I'd say go for it because you'd be fully immersed in the experience that this title offers.
  53. Mar 11, 2017
    Pretty much as perfect as a linear story based game gets. Some scenes feel a bit too scripted and it somewhat takes away player choice (particularly the aweful sniper segment) but that is not enough to spoil one of the best gaming experiences you could possibly have
  54. Mar 7, 2017
    The Last of Us è un capolavoro in quanto a storia, personaggi, ambientazione,immersione che lo elevano a capolavoro senza tempo.
    Vanno però detti anche i difetti tra i quali si annota un gameplay abbastanza monotono e ripetitivo e non troppo entusiasmante. VOTO 94/100
  55. Mar 4, 2017
    Wish I could experience this game for the first time again. The stealth and shooter gameplay is good, but not great. That is no problem at all though because the two main pros are the atmosphere from the locations, and the characters in it. This game made me feel all different emotions from sadness and anger to joy and disgust. Providing this variation makes the story more powerful throughout.
  56. Feb 22, 2017
    Quite simply the best game ever made. An unchallenged masterpiece! Stop reading this now and go play it.

TLOU has a deep and engaging story line, amazing and well developed characters supported by masterful acting and direction. Great game play, perfect atmosphere, haunting soundtrack, incredible ending. I've been playing games for decades and this is the most memorable and resounding

I've been playing games for decades and this is the most memorable and resounding achievement of the video games industry as a whole.
  57. vgm
    Feb 22, 2017
    In my opinion, a must play game. The story is excellent and the relationship between the characters is very emotional and well developed. Joel is one of those badass cool characters that everyone who played this game will remember for a long time! I found the gameplay was very intuitive and it felt so good to sneak in while killing all the zombies or bandits getting in your way. NaughtyIn my opinion, a must play game. The story is excellent and the relationship between the characters is very emotional and well developed. Joel is one of those badass cool characters that everyone who played this game will remember for a long time! I found the gameplay was very intuitive and it felt so good to sneak in while killing all the zombies or bandits getting in your way. Naughty Dog made it again. Expand
  58. Feb 16, 2017
    All the accolades in the other reviews are perfect. I play this on a PS4, about 2-3 times a year. I never grow tired of the story, of the main characters, even the bad guys. The gory action and foul language would rate it an R in the movies. The graphics are the best I've seen in a video game - bar none. The characters develop and grow during game play, which is itself unique. I don't careAll the accolades in the other reviews are perfect. I play this on a PS4, about 2-3 times a year. I never grow tired of the story, of the main characters, even the bad guys. The gory action and foul language would rate it an R in the movies. The graphics are the best I've seen in a video game - bar none. The characters develop and grow during game play, which is itself unique. I don't care for zombies, but this is a twist that got my attention. The 'prequel', called Left Behind is more of a game for girl 'tweens. It was frankly boring to me.
    But TLOU Remastered is a masterpiece. I only play single-player games, and the campaign mode is really, really good. It's difficult to say more without creating a spoiler. There are about 7% of the reviews that are negative. I cannot imagine how one could give this a negative review. I didn't read any of them - I don't care. Perhaps if you are considering buying the game, you could read a few and get an idea. I've played video games since Nintendo days, and this is the best I've played. Period.
  59. Feb 13, 2017
    Developed by Naughty Dog and released for PS3 in 2013, “The Last of Us” is a survival horror game where players trek across the United States 20 years after a zombie-like epidemic wipes out millions. The dazzling graphics and exciting game play has earned the game high reviews and 240 Game of the Year awards.

Joel (voiced by Troy Baker) is a smuggler who is carried with the task of

Joel (voiced by Troy Baker) is a smuggler who is carried with the task of transporting a teenage girl born into the epidemic named Ellie (Ashley Johnson) to a rebel group known as the Fireflies. Ellie is immune to the Cordyceps fungus, a mutant fungus that turns humans into cannibalistic monsters, and the Fireflies believe that her immunity can lead to a cure. They travel across post-apocalyptic U.S., fighting the horrific “infected” and other rival survivors. Along the way, the duo met new allies and enemies, and discover more about the fungus and what it can do. Joel and Ellie, both who have experienced great loss, form a close father-daughter like relationship.

Players control Joel from the third person perspective for most of the game. Shotguns, knives, rifles, and bows are some of the weapons that can be used throughout. Melee weapons like pipes, bricks and baseball bats can also be used to distract or stun enemies. Workbenches allow you to craft Molotov cocktails, health packs, or upgrade current weapons. “The Last of Us” also offers a stealth mode so players can quietly sneak past enemies or attack them unnoticed. Online multiplayer is available for up to eight people.

“The Last of Us” had an absolutely stunning artistic design. The destroyed cities have been overtaken by nature, which creates a beautiful contrast of half-standing skyscrapers and luscious vines and flowers. The Infected, especially the Clickers and Bloaters, were truly terrifying and grotesque. Every character was detailed in personality, background, and appearance. The voice actors made their characters sound genuine and made the player feel every emotion they conveyed. The transitions from cutscenes to actual gameplay were never sloppy or rushed. “Last of Us” makes gamers feel as if they are watching a film rather than a game with its realistic, unique plot.

The rating of “The Last of Us” is a question of concern for some players. Rated M, the game contains graphic violence and gore, strong language, and some adult themes. There are blood splatters, intense screams of pain, and lost of limbs during combat. Death scenes that include decapitation, executions, suicide, and being burned alive may be too unsettling. Strong language is used throughout the game, along with some adult references. “The Last of Us” is definitely suitable for people over 16. Parents of players under 16 may want to watch their child play if they are worried about the content.

Overall, “The Last of Us” is one of the best PS3 games of all time. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of action, survival and horror games. The entire game was unique and creatively made with its complex storyline and graphic design. “The Last of Us” costs around 20 dollars on Gamestop for PS4 and 10 dollars for PS3.

Rating
    5 out of 5 stars
  60. Feb 9, 2017
    wow sin p*utas palabras que me e quedado con la historia la jugabilidad el multiplayer cansaba demasiado rapido y con solo 3 modos de juegos y las limitaciones de creacion de clacse no es lo mejor de todo pero se gano mi corazon con la historia aunque el left bihaind es un robo pero que se le va a hacer nauty dog se lucio V:
  61. Jan 24, 2017
    One of my favorite games ever, probably the best PS3 exclusive. Great story, great characters, great voice actors, great cinematics (I don't care about graphics but they are outstanding), great score; it is a great experience for everyone interested in post apocalyptic themes. Sadly the human enemies are stupid because of the bad A.I., so the best encounters are with these "zombie typeOne of my favorite games ever, probably the best PS3 exclusive. Great story, great characters, great voice actors, great cinematics (I don't care about graphics but they are outstanding), great score; it is a great experience for everyone interested in post apocalyptic themes. Sadly the human enemies are stupid because of the bad A.I., so the best encounters are with these "zombie type infected people" (those are very tense and sometimes scary).

The online multiplayer is okay but The Last of Us is one of those modern video games that would be better without it. I love this game, I completed it 5 times in 10 months without getting bored, but it isn't perfect. You should have it if you have a PS3 or a PS4. I would give this game a 9,3 or a 9,5 but this reviews system prevents me from doing so.
  62. Jan 15, 2017
    Nothing exactly new. It's a great game, the AI is great, the plot is good, the grphics, the sound, but the gameplay is exactly like resident evil 4. It's nothing new and the improvements are minimal. The lack of innovativity is a dissapointment though. Still a spetacular game though.
  63. Jan 2, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. épico , aventura épica ,gráficos incríveis no PS3 ,gameplay épica ,game top , não existe jogo melhor
    esse game é 10/10 e o final épico quando o joel resgata a ellie do hospital
  64. Dec 18, 2016
    if you have PS3 or PS4 you mast play The Last Of Us / the game have new Experiment in the story / the game is 10/10 play it now and if you not have PS3 or PS4 buy it now ( i can' not express an opinion buy if now
  65. Dec 11, 2016
    A masterpiece, that breaks the self imposed barriers of gaming narrative and ensnares the player with intelligent gameplay and brilliant A.I. Anyone wanting to tackle the same themes will have to be compared to Naughty Dog's work in the future, and it won't be pretty.
  66. Dec 6, 2016
    Well i've already reviewed it 2 times.Just saw TLOU 2 reveal trailer.After listening to the soundtrack at the end of reveal trailer,tears started dropping from my eyes.Really gave me goosebumps so i just felt that i need to review it again.
  67. Dec 6, 2016
    Let me start by saying this is easily one the best video games I have ever played in my 32 years. I put this game off for a long time but I finally got around to playing this game. Everyone was completely right, this game is a masterpiece. One of the few triumphs in gaming and story telling. Amazing graphics, realistic and believable characters that you grow to love and become attached to,Let me start by saying this is easily one the best video games I have ever played in my 32 years. I put this game off for a long time but I finally got around to playing this game. Everyone was completely right, this game is a masterpiece. One of the few triumphs in gaming and story telling. Amazing graphics, realistic and believable characters that you grow to love and become attached to, tight realistic game play and a riveting and engaging story. If you haven't played this game, you are doing yourself a HUGE disservice. Easily the best game I have played on Playstation in the last 2 generations. Expand
  68. Dec 4, 2016
    Best game i have ever played in my entire life, everything its perfect, the characters, the story, the gameplay, the dialogs, the ending.
    Even if you dont play a lot of videogames in general, you have to try this masterpiece.
  69. Dec 4, 2016
    10 / 10 , must have ,как говориться ,каждый обладатель ps3,4 должен хотя бы 1 раз сыграть эту игру
  70. Dec 3, 2016
    Never played a game that touched me mentally as much as Last of Us did. Best single player game ever so far and a must buy for playstation owners. Cant wait for the sequel!
  71. Nov 29, 2016
    The Last of Us is a double-sided work, but they are two perfect faces. On one side we have the perfect story, and on the other we have the perfect setting. A masterpiece.
  72. Nov 14, 2016
    The Last of Us é obrigatorio, a historia é excelente, tem momentos emocionantes, como a morte da filha do Joel, que é bem forte, o grafico é excelente, o jogo tem momentos dificeis, alguns inimigos sao complicados, como os estaladores, tem momentos de caça que é bem legal de fazer, tem momentos que controlamos a Ellie que ate fizeram ate DLC que ela é a principal, The Last of Us é um dosThe Last of Us é obrigatorio, a historia é excelente, tem momentos emocionantes, como a morte da filha do Joel, que é bem forte, o grafico é excelente, o jogo tem momentos dificeis, alguns inimigos sao complicados, como os estaladores, tem momentos de caça que é bem legal de fazer, tem momentos que controlamos a Ellie que ate fizeram ate DLC que ela é a principal, The Last of Us é um dos melhores jogos que eu ja joguei, um dos melhores do Playstation 3. Nota 10 Expand
  73. Nov 11, 2016
    Best game I have ever played. I have played hundreds of games since the 1990's and this game is my favorite out of all of them. I bought both the PS3 version and the PS4 version.
  74. Oct 26, 2016
    Olé sh*t! Mushroom zombies! Ruun dammit ruun! I mean, seriously, this is one of the scariest games I've ever played. And not just that, but probably one of the very best ever! The story and characters are just awesome, f*cking brilliant! And the graphics and attention to detail in the post-apocalyptic world is beautiful. The relationship between Joel and Ellie is awesome, and fun to watchOlé sh*t! Mushroom zombies! Ruun dammit ruun! I mean, seriously, this is one of the scariest games I've ever played. And not just that, but probably one of the very best ever! The story and characters are just awesome, f*cking brilliant! And the graphics and attention to detail in the post-apocalyptic world is beautiful. The relationship between Joel and Ellie is awesome, and fun to watch as it changes over time, from the start to the end. Plus the fact that the game has some seriously scary enemies, like the freakin' Clickers! Or those damn, big boy Bloaters (who loosely resemble that big **** on YouTube, Francis). As for the overall gameplay, it honestly becomes kind of repetitive over time. Not to say it's not fun. It really is, but each mission seems the same- crush this guy's skull, set some zombies on fire, sneak around here, shoot em' up over there. But, y'know, they make repetitive a good thing. It's oddly satisfying doing the same things over and over. Like GTA V. Kill some cops, blow up some cars, go to the strip club. Just alike in that way! So, with that being said, I can safely say that this is probably the best horror game I've ever had the fortune of playing, although, I must admit, I have mixed feelings about the ending. You'll have to check it for yourself. And just one thing before I go... Saddam was here. Expand
  75. Oct 26, 2016
    This is best game for PS3 platform that I have seen before. Amazing, genius and cool. Best stels action of all naughty dogs games. Intresting story and drama. I reccomend for everubody this game to take in their collection.
  76. Sep 23, 2016
    I'm just writing at least 150 characters because I wanted to save this review in a more convenient way to look back at scores that I had given stuff as a user.
  77. Sep 23, 2016
    El mejor juego de playstation aunque vayan a 30 fps y con bajadas en ps3 aun mantengo y mantendre durante un gran tiempo mi opinion ni uncharted 4 ni nada
  78. Sep 17, 2016
    Muito bom o jogo, ótima história, ótimo multiplayer, gráficos excelentes para época sem dúvida um dos melhores jogos que já joguei na vida, gostaria de ver mais jogos excelentes como TLOU
  79. Sep 6, 2016
    The Last of Us is an absolutely amazing game. It's brilliant; there's no doubt about it. It's got fun, engaging gameplay mixed with some really great characters that sell the story and atmosphere.
    That said, it's an incredibly depressing game. The characters undergo some very human moments, but there are also times when Murphy's law lords so heavily over the narrative that it feels distinctly inhuman.
  80. Aug 19, 2016
    This is one of the games more finalized in my life gamer, great story, great art direction, great characters, dubbing PT BR is perfect, etc. But I found his gameplay on the PS3 very strange, some buttons that do not follow the standards of the other games, but it is usual question. Anyway, it's a good game!
  81. Aug 17, 2016
    Brilliant. Memorable. Emotionally deep and story-driven. A killer multiplayer too. A modern day classic. A masterpiece. These are all ways to describe the same once in a lifetime experience: The Last of Us.
  82. Aug 16, 2016
    The Last of Us is an action-adventure survival horror video game developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Computer Entertainment.

The Last of Us is the Best Game I've Ever Played.

+ Awesome Story
    + All Characters are Well Written
    + Emotional and Sad at the Same Time
    + Joel and Ellie
  83. Aug 13, 2016
    I can just say...the last of us is a masterpiece...which you will never ever forget about it...the story will make you laugh..cry...sad..hopefull and you will never forget a single character in this game...it's a real art..best directing...best voice acting...and the music is another masterpice..just love it..Two big thumbs up..I will never forget this game till the rest of my life
  84. Jul 30, 2016
    This game takes you through an awesome experience between 2 well placed characters. The horrors and mystery of how the game is designed is just the kind of experience you would wish to expect from any game.
  85. Jul 20, 2016
    What can you say that hasn't been said countless times before? TLOU on PS3 is one of the greatest games of all time. One that will be talked about 20 years from now. And let's not forget the game also features a highly underrated multiplayer. It's a wonderful game and is a must play for PS3 owners.
  86. Jul 19, 2016
    A masterpiece! Best game I've ever played! Amazing storytelling, graphics, music, acting, world building, gameplay, and everything else in between. A must have for any gamer, or even story lover for that matter.
  87. Jun 24, 2016
    This is my favorite game ever and the reason I got a playstation 3 in the first place. The DLC's, the Online gaming, the gameplay itself, everything about this game is perfect, I got it on pre-sale and got to see it grow since the very beginning, best game ever, I'm very thankful for it.
  88. Jun 14, 2016
    It's the best game I have ever played in my whole life, I don't usually play Single Player Games, My friends and my brother recommended me to play this game, Once I did it, I couldn't stop playing it, I played it all day and night until I finished the game and figured out what happens at the end, The story and the Game-play just makes you go into the game itself. Once you start playing it,It's the best game I have ever played in my whole life, I don't usually play Single Player Games, My friends and my brother recommended me to play this game, Once I did it, I couldn't stop playing it, I played it all day and night until I finished the game and figured out what happens at the end, The story and the Game-play just makes you go into the game itself. Once you start playing it, You want to keep playing until you know what happens at the end. It's more like having some fun with the amazing Game-play and at the same time watching the story which is exactly like a movie. Expand
  89. Jun 9, 2016
    The Last of Us is one of the best exclusives on Playstation 3 . Really Awesome Graphics showing real graphics Playstation 3 and amazing storyline, one of the best storyline on Playstation 3 and in this game very cool main characters - Sara, here father and his friend . This game there are on PS3 and PS4 and on PS4 graphics is bettr than on PS3 and version on PS4 I would appreciate onThe Last of Us is one of the best exclusives on Playstation 3 . Really Awesome Graphics showing real graphics Playstation 3 and amazing storyline, one of the best storyline on Playstation 3 and in this game very cool main characters - Sara, here father and his friend . This game there are on PS3 and PS4 and on PS4 graphics is bettr than on PS3 and version on PS4 I would appreciate on 10/10, but this is version for Playstation 3 . Amazing game with amazing storyline even better than Heavy Rain . Expand
  90. Jun 6, 2016
    First of all: Naughty Dogs always create masterpiece. If they work on game: it will be perfect or near for it. The Last of Us - is from this orest: perfect as one game. No, it not perfect in all aspects. No, it not perfect for all players. But if player like this type, if player like the truly good game - it would be just gift from God. It play on one breath. It not hard(if you choose idFirst of all: Naughty Dogs always create masterpiece. If they work on game: it will be perfect or near for it. The Last of Us - is from this orest: perfect as one game. No, it not perfect in all aspects. No, it not perfect for all players. But if player like this type, if player like the truly good game - it would be just gift from God. It play on one breath. It not hard(if you choose id or easy level, I don't know why all mumbling about "hard"), it not scary. It just good action adventure. not survival horror, not third person shooter. But perfect adventure, with good story. Graphics - well, all know about it , it near max(maybe realy max) PS3 possible. Soundtrack is still playing in my phone. If you don't play it and has PS3 - your console just waste of place and time, play it. If you dont play it and dont has console: just buy it and play - is best game on PS3, and one of the best game from first pong Expand
  91. May 27, 2016
    One of the best games of the last generation of consoles and in General is the best game I've played.A single company full sad and realistic moments that is only a plus.The multiplayer is also good but single is better .And all the awards that got this game were justified.10/10!!!!!!!
  92. May 18, 2016
    The Last of Us es un juego que me dejó sin palabras y hoy en día lo sigue haciendo, lo he completado unas 8 veces y seguiría haciendolo. Naughty Dog nos dejó asombrados cuando mostró éste juego y la expectación que se creó la tiene muy merecida. Los personajes, la música, los escenarios, los diálogos, el gameplay, las mecánicas, el diseño, la narrativa,... todo está un peldaño por encimaThe Last of Us es un juego que me dejó sin palabras y hoy en día lo sigue haciendo, lo he completado unas 8 veces y seguiría haciendolo. Naughty Dog nos dejó asombrados cuando mostró éste juego y la expectación que se creó la tiene muy merecida. Los personajes, la música, los escenarios, los diálogos, el gameplay, las mecánicas, el diseño, la narrativa,... todo está un peldaño por encima del resto de obras y si no lo está lo iguala. Es difícil encontrarle algo malo a éste juego por eso y por ser mi juego favorito le doy ésta nota. Expand
  93. May 11, 2016
    The BEST game i've played in my entire life.The story is really touching, and the gameplay is simply AWESOME! The graphics are the best i've seen on the PS3.Well, for me, this is one of the best games ever made, and ,when you play it, it will be hard to stop.And even when you end it you will want MORE !
  94. May 10, 2016
    This is the most epic game i have played. I finish this game 22 times!!! Graphic and design is perfect. Best looks game in PS3. I love characters, Joel and Ellie and his relationships is most powerfull in video game. Writing and dialogue is perfect. I recomended this game movie fans The Road and I Am Legend.
  95. May 5, 2016
    One of the most emotionally grueling video games I've ever played. The Last of Us mixes excellent gameplay with rich storytelling and characters. The high stakes are actually felt here, and when certain characters are lost it is at times very sobering. A truly challenging game on various levels, but also incredibly rewarding. A haunting, addicting, and unforgettable experience.
  96. May 3, 2016
    Incrivel,Espetacular, uma obra arte insuperável, n tem o que dizer, este jogo marcará sua vida com certeza,ele é totalmente SENSACIONAL,n tem como n gostar do game.
    NOTA 10/10 Fantástico
  97. Apr 28, 2016
    This game was just total perfection. The story could have been a little longer but other then that a masterpiece one of the best video games ever made.
  98. Apr 22, 2016
    el juego es exelente en la historia pero comete el mismo error de until dawn, al concentrarse tanto en la historia se olvidan del gameplay haciendolo aburrido y un tanto repetitivo
  99. Apr 17, 2016
    I don't think I have ever played a game like this. Saying this game was great would be an understatement. The game has an amazing story and is also helped by its incredible gameplay and characters. You take the role of Joel in a post-apocalyptic world, your job is to take Ellie (who I believe is the character of this generation) to a rebel group "the Fireflies". During your journey youI don't think I have ever played a game like this. Saying this game was great would be an understatement. The game has an amazing story and is also helped by its incredible gameplay and characters. You take the role of Joel in a post-apocalyptic world, your job is to take Ellie (who I believe is the character of this generation) to a rebel group "the Fireflies". During your journey you will find characters that you can love and also hate. Not only Joel and Ellie's love grow, your love for these characters will also grow. If you can play one game in your life PLAY THIS!!! Expand
  100. Apr 15, 2016

+ All Characters are Well Written
    + Emotional and Sad at the Same Time
    + Joel and Ellie
  101. Oct 14, 2013
    this may just be the single greatest game of this generation maybe even ever, the story is great the game play is pretty much perfect and the story is one of the best, it puts the survival game back on the map after Resident Evil has moved away from the genre, the story is heart wrenching from the start and the bit where you play as Joel and Ellie separately was one of the highlights ofthis may just be the single greatest game of this generation maybe even ever, the story is great the game play is pretty much perfect and the story is one of the best, it puts the survival game back on the map after Resident Evil has moved away from the genre, the story is heart wrenching from the start and the bit where you play as Joel and Ellie separately was one of the highlights of the game practically everything thing in the game is flawless just once issue for me is how Ellie's AI doesn't always really work she can be 'hiding' where zombies or attackers can see her while you play as Joel and yet she doesn't get spotted or attacked and she will make noise, while you are sneaking around zombies and not get heard and this does take some of the tension away from the game but this is still possibly the best game to date Collapse

1. Sep 16, 2013
  2. Sep 10, 2013
  3. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Sep 4, 2013
    Despite the breakneck pace of the prologue, it takes quite a while for The Last of Us to pick up some speed again. However, once the cold harsh winter arrives, the action (and story) ramps up. So much so, it puts most Hollywood productions to shame. [July 2013, p.76]