• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jun 14, 2013
9.2

1. Nov 16, 2017
    The best game of ever, im so exiting to the second part, nice work naughty gods!!! Una experiencia unica de parte de estos desarrolladores ya que comparte el mundo posapocaliptico con infeccion de hongos y buenos personajes.
  2. Oct 29, 2017
    Lleva los gráficos de PS3 al máximo, muy buena historia, gran jugabilidad, entrañables personajes. Una pena que haya salido el mismo año que GTA V y se pierda el GOTY.
  3. Oct 7, 2017
    I think that this is truly a unique game and I would recommend that if you are a fan of this type of genre then I think you should give this game a try.
  4. Sep 24, 2017
    this game is the best for ever in the world and one of my best game and I can say :from my idea the last of us is the best game that I played I cry with this game I laugh and I live
  5. Sep 24, 2017
    best game i have played period.
    if only naughty dog would make pc games in the future.
    story line is amazing and the game gave me chills at a lot of moments.
    It really gets you in the story line
  6. Sep 22, 2017
    One of the best PS3 game ever. But, only if you want to watch good movie. If you want to play... at least you've Demon’s Souls, right?
    Anyway, you will get from 6 to 15 hour of superb cut-scene, good story and moderate game-play.
  7. Aug 23, 2017
    This game is my top choice for PS3, it's amazing! The graphics, characters, emotions, moments, music, everything is done nearly perfect. I don't know if there are games out there similar to The Last of Us, it's so unique and no one else done its job this good.
  8. Aug 14, 2017
    Incredible in every way and an absolute treat to look at, The Last of Us is arguably the defining story of a generation, and it's one of the most effective uses of science fiction in modern media.
  9. Jul 28, 2017
    THE LAST OF US is considered to be one of the greatest video games of all time not just to me but to the majority of the people who played it and experienced in such a way that no other video game can ever do . the game is flawless to be honest . [Gameplay /sounds/ graphics/ story/acting] all are perfect you just can't ask for more . especially the story which made every one who played itTHE LAST OF US is considered to be one of the greatest video games of all time not just to me but to the majority of the people who played it and experienced in such a way that no other video game can ever do . the game is flawless to be honest . [Gameplay /sounds/ graphics/ story/acting] all are perfect you just can't ask for more . especially the story which made every one who played it burst in tears .
    the last of us is not just the best post-apocalyptic game to be ever made. It the Best game of All time.
  10. Jul 27, 2017
    Although I don't like zombies's games I really enjoyed this game. I really love the plot. It has very emotional moments and it really makes you think about the moral of the characters that appear during the game. You really get involved in the story and you develop feelings for the main characters. Graphics and cinetmatic are great as well. It took me almost 20 hours in easy mode andAlthough I don't like zombies's games I really enjoyed this game. I really love the plot. It has very emotional moments and it really makes you think about the moral of the characters that appear during the game. You really get involved in the story and you develop feelings for the main characters. Graphics and cinetmatic are great as well. It took me almost 20 hours in easy mode and spending time searching for resources (so it can take you less time if you don't do that). If the noise of the zombies annoy you just mute your tv when they appear and it'll be fine. Expand
  11. Jul 22, 2017
    As a long standing PC gamer, this is one of the games I'd heard massive hype about from my console owning friends, it was in their opinion the best game on the PS3 and one of the best games ever. Now that PS3s have come down in price massively, I shelled out £30 for one second hand, and picked this up for £6, so the question is was it worth it?

The simple answer is absolutely. It has

The simple answer is absolutely. It has some fantastic acting, especially from the actors playing Joel, Ellie and Bill (same guy who played Dan from Deadwood, perfect casting choice!), the storyline is amazing and the gameplay is for the most part absolutely spot on. The combat is a mix of stealth or full on guns blazing mayhem, but if you choose the latter then I wish you luck because ammunition and supplies are in very short supply here, as you'd expect in an apocalypse. There's enough variety in the combat and enemies that it never really gets boring, and the human enemies especially are for the most part very intelligent. Once you're spotted, or if you open fire, they will hunt you down, flank you and attack in large groups to overwhelm you.

Without giving any of the story away it really does make you think and long to know more. There's not massive amounts of clunky exposition, like any good story teller, the writers give you the basic outlines and information, and enough about the characters that you can fill in the rest. Ellie is especially a nice change in a game - a female character that is neither a damsel in distress or a hard faced killer, but often a mix of the two, struggling to get by in a world where everything seems out to kill you. Joel is a broken man who finds his way back towards his old personality towards the end of the game.

There is one or two things I didn't like about the game. It does feel a little linear at times, forcing you along a specific path, however although you have to pass through a certain street or building, your path through it to deal with your enemies is very much left to yourself. I also found some of the puzzles a little repetitive and simple, but that allowed you to concentrate on the storyline presented.

Two final things I thought they did very well:

A second playthrough really pays off as you know what will happen later in the game. For example, about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way through you meet a boy called Sam and his brother Henry and at one point walk through a toy shop. Sam picks up a transformers style toy, but Henry tells him to put it down as its unecessary weight. If you've played through to the end you'll know that Ellie picked up that toy. On my second playthrough I noticed Ellie hovering near it when the others were leaving the shop, but the toy was still there. I had to turn for a moment, and when I turned back she was running out of the room. The toy had gone. It was a small detail, but a fun one

With the exception of the Firefly pendants, the collectibles and achievements make sense and tie into the storyline. The comics are for Ellie, the manuals that increase health kits or grenade radius are military manuals, the artifacts are poignant messages left by people such as notes to a missing family member or a newspaper cutting about a part of the outbreak. They don't feel forced and add something to the story. Not only that but you can prompt additional conversations if you take your time and see the right prompts. Some of these even link to the artifacts. It feels like there's a point to hunting them down beyond simple playstation trophies. The pendants are the only exception to this, with the exception of one in particular owned by Ellie, they serve no purpose beyond something to look for.

The quibbles are minor though, the game is brilliant and worth every high score it has been awarded. It won't be for everyone, but the facts don't lie, this game gets all the applause because it deserves it.
  12. Jul 19, 2017
    While it may not be the 'best game of all time' as it is often described, The Last of Us is one video game in a rare strain of titles that serve as top-notch examples of what makes a great gaming experience. If you know someone who doesn't get the excitement and popularity surrounding the video game industry, and you want to show them as many of the reasons why as possible in one go, thisWhile it may not be the 'best game of all time' as it is often described, The Last of Us is one video game in a rare strain of titles that serve as top-notch examples of what makes a great gaming experience. If you know someone who doesn't get the excitement and popularity surrounding the video game industry, and you want to show them as many of the reasons why as possible in one go, this would make a good option. The narrative is deep and emotionally compelling, the presentation is as cinematic as a film with long running sessions feeling comparable to binge watching a premium channel television show. The score, effects and atmosphere mesh with the environments and contexts throughout to alternately show beauty, horror, action, thrills, laughs, sentiment. The game mechanics are similarly multilingual, providing samples of RPG and TPS gameplay, platforming, stealth etc.

Yet among these strengths lie the weaknesses: while it would be unfair to coin the phrase "jack of all trades, master of none", it does sum up how I feel about the broad reach of TLOU. With so many strengths, some are bound to be weaker than others and none can be mind-blowing on their own. However, the game is still a wonder in that it is the sum of all it's positives working in tandem. Also, even the biggest weak points are still far from 'bad'. There is a constant stream of goodness, but ultimately this is not a 10/10 for me.
  13. Jul 10, 2017
    The Last of Us is without any doubts the best game made for PS3 ever. Absolutely amazing story-telling, engaging and immersive. You can almost feel bonds between Joel and Ellie. I recommend this game for every PS3 owner! It is must have!
  14. Jun 27, 2017
    The Last of Us is definitely a great game to play and with all of the talk about it even to this day it is very good to see Naughty Dog craft a game worth discussing still to this day. The biggest thing I want to say is it isn't a masterpiece. I know many would go on record and say that it is, but there are some problems with the game that I think need worth addressing because blind eyesThe Last of Us is definitely a great game to play and with all of the talk about it even to this day it is very good to see Naughty Dog craft a game worth discussing still to this day. The biggest thing I want to say is it isn't a masterpiece. I know many would go on record and say that it is, but there are some problems with the game that I think need worth addressing because blind eyes for this game can really make a whole community blind.

The pros I can easily give is the story is decent, BUT HOW IT'S TOLD IS OUTSTANDING. The acting for the game is nothing short of fantastic and if we include Naughty Dog's Uncharted series then the Last of Us destroys that already great cast with great grounded realist conversation.

The combat is far more grounded and I love the stealth in this unlike the first three Uncharted games. There's a weight to crawling around and hiding behind things to avoid detection and get the drop on enemies. The frantic melee swings, the gunshots and flinching from shots is very brutal and great. It's not super deep, but I appreciate the crafting system that allows you to share resources to make bombs, cocktails, med kits and such. I also like the exploration and scavenging in houses with occasional dialogue to help feel engrossing in its world.

The tone and violence is very dark and I love it immensely. While the fungal/zombie outbreak is nothing new in terms of thematic, it is creative. The gore and brutality is definitely far more convincing than the Uncharted games could ever get. Certain scenes like Joel losing Sarah or interrogating the cannibals is very memorable and shocking.

So why an 8/10? Well the issues I have is something that can take away from the experience that Uncharted games don't: immersion. At least in a Uncharted game, stealth is botched to make gunfights inevitable. For TLOU, that's not the case if you sacrifice immersion for it. When Joel stealth kills enemies, he puts them in a choke hold and the sounds they make (while audibly satisfying) is far too loud for any person hear, yet other enemies around them (sometimes literally a few feet away) cannot hear that. It shatters so much of the grounded realism at points. Another is your own AI partners, who will often run in front of infected and survivors and NOT GET CAUGHT. Especially Clickers WHO HEAR YOUR MOVEMENTS CANNOT HEAR ELLIE OR OTHER PEOPLE'S MOVEMENTS is also very shattering. Usually the best course for this is to stealth kill a few, then go in guns blazing to make it a struggle to live. In a game that emphasizes survival and being smart, it trades immersion for skill rather than keep both intact.

Another issue is certain level designs are poor. The sniper sequence after Joel, Ellie, Same and Henry leave the quiet town is completely stupid. Seeing no sniper in his nest (let along aiming the gun at you) on top of never being able to kill him by being clever is really stupid. Another is when Ellie has to cover for Joel with a rifle. Considering you have to be very cautious and smart about your resources. it's annoying that infinite enemies spawn whenever I stealth kill them all until Ellie fires her first shot. Killing the gov't troops after Tess sacrifices herself to buy Joel and Ellie time and going into the room triggers no dialogue, but when going upstairs (and following the sequence) there is.

Another issue is 30fps in this is not a good move. The remastered version fixes this, but the way combat and how the grounded world is really makes pacing through things a bit too slow for me.

The multiplayer is probably the best if we include Uncharted 2 and 3, but that's not saying much. The meta game it plays is very clever and I like how it ties to the world of the game that Joel and Ellie take place in, but the level up and progression will turn off newcomers more and more as fans and hardcores constantly play and acquire better gear.

I want to be clear that despite the issues, I still think the game is great and is much better than any Uncharted game (even 4), but the clear place to play the game is it's remastered version on the PS4. The PS3 version (at its time) was impressive, but to call this one of the best games of all time is really being ignorant to the issues it has. Great game, make no mistake, but far from mastercraft work.
  15. Jun 23, 2017
    Not a lot can be said about The Last of Us other than it is a masterful piece of work. It has created a great standard in the gaming industry and because of that I am grateful for Naughty Dog and their contributions. With greatness comes comes hate and confusion, but I'm glad that the greatness has overcome the overall attitude of this game and how it has been received.

16. Jun 18, 2017
    The Last of US raises the bar for cinematic storytelling while also being fun to play and is without question one of the best games on the PS3. Generally, I don't like Zombie games and the concept of this game didn't appeal to me much but it is so masterfully executed that within the first 10 minutes of the game I was already fully immersed. It is the type of game that needs to beThe Last of US raises the bar for cinematic storytelling while also being fun to play and is without question one of the best games on the PS3. Generally, I don't like Zombie games and the concept of this game didn't appeal to me much but it is so masterfully executed that within the first 10 minutes of the game I was already fully immersed. It is the type of game that needs to be experienced.

Normally games with great stories suffer a bit in the gameplay department but the Last of Us doesn't suffer from that at all. Combat is fluid and satisfying while moving through environments feels natural. Crafting weapons is easy and intuitive. Combat is challenging but it almost always feels fair, at the start of the game I was getting killed regularly but by the end I was smoothly taking down groups of enemies while carefully managing my resources. This type of game usually suffers a bit from being too repetitive but this game does a great job of mixing a wide variety of combat scenarios with stealth and puzzle solving sections. I would have liked to see a bit more climbing and environment traversal like in the Uncharted Games but I can see why they chose not to include that as much because of the more grounded story line in this game. I also would have like the game to be a bit more open but I can totally understand how that would have interfered with the storytelling. Overall the gameplay is excellent.

While the basic premise of the story isn't anything ground breaking, the story telling is about as good as it gets. The pacing, character interactions and atmosphere are all about as close to perfect as I have seen in any medium. Every moment feels sincere and I can't think of a single false note throughout the entire 20 hour experience. The pacing really deserves to be praised. Most stories of this kind seem to either take place over a weekend or are dragged out to the point of tedium. The story here unfolds over about a year and each arc is marked by the changing of the seasons. It gives each chapter just enough time for the player to really see the progress that the characters are making and realistically see their bonds develop. The seasons also seem to perfectly reflect what is happening at that point in the story. Even in game dialog never felt unnatural which is exceptionally rare. While the story is really an intimate tale I felt it also managed to have some really epic moments without making them feel unbelievable, that is something that I always felt the Uncharted games struggled to pull off well so it really is a great accomplishment for Naughty Dog. My only complaint with the story is that the ideas behind the Zombie plague weren't explored in any depth.

Characters are the heart of this game and the believable interactions between the characters are on a new level. The characters aren't particularly iconic, there is nothing false about them, they don't rely on any outward qualities to make them memorable and yet despite that they are very memorable. Ellie and Joel embody the idea of being normal people, they could be your neighbors. Yet they have distinct qualities that make them immediately identifiable. Everything they say and do seems to be authentic and who they are within the context of the story. That might seem simple but I find it very rare to see characters who are so consistent and develop so believably. While Joel and Ellie are clearly the most deeply explored characters the side cast is also excellent and for the most part everyone you meet feels like a real person. I never felt that any of the characters were shoehorned in or fulfilled a generic role.

In terms of Visual Design, this is the best looking game on the PS3, I have the remastered version of the game as well but even the standard version of the game looked better than a lot of PS4 games. Not only is the graphic fidelity high, the designs themselves are great. Every environment is eye catching while environment are full of little details. Everything feels thought out and crafted with care. Character animations and acting is also some of the best I have seen in a game.

The Sound Design is also top notch, I wouldn't say that the sound track is the best I have heard but it suits the game very well. The voice acting is all exception, I can't think of any performances that were bad and I can think of many that were great.

While I wouldn't say that the Last of Us is the best game of all time, I can totally see it being a contender. There is almost nothing that the game does badly. In terms of visuals, storytelling and immersion, this is easily among the best I have seen. For me the biggest deficiencies of the game are the fact that it is very linear and the gameplay is relatively restrictive compared to more open games. Those limitations don't detract much from the experience though. The Last of Us is without question a masterpiece and a phenomenal achievement in game making.

I give the Last of Us 91%
  17. Jun 5, 2017
    Twenty years after a fungal infection obliterated most of the U.S. population and turned the victims into infected monstrosities, Joel is tasked with escorting Ellie to the Fireflies to help reverse engineer a cure. However, this isnt easy for either of them, since Joel has been left almost permanently bitter after the death of his daughter, and Ellie is distrusting of him.
  18. May 28, 2017
    The Last of Us is a a good game, but it is not a perfect one, in my opinion it does not deserve a 10, the story is plain, the did not take any risk at making in so the result is a simple plot that is interesting enough to make the player finish the game but no to replay it. The main character Ellie and Joel have their presonality defined and well made, but the other minor character do noThe Last of Us is a a good game, but it is not a perfect one, in my opinion it does not deserve a 10, the story is plain, the did not take any risk at making in so the result is a simple plot that is interesting enough to make the player finish the game but no to replay it. The main character Ellie and Joel have their presonality defined and well made, but the other minor character do no have a solid personality and most of them are wasted. It is a good game, but it is overrated and do not deserve a 10. Expand
  19. May 20, 2017
    Un gran juego con una jugabilidad muy adictiva, con una de las mejores historias merecedor de una novela o película y unos gráficos de otro mundo. Algunos fallos en la IA de los acompañantes fastidian la gran ambietación pero por lo demás es increíble. Le pongo un 97/100 a esta obra maestra de Naughty Dog.
  20. May 14, 2017
    Tenia que ser Naughty Dog, probablemente el mejor titulo de ps3 o uno de los mejores, pero eso si, aunque no sea el mejor, ninguno es mejor que el. Un gran survival horror, con esa sensacion de agobio, es un titulo digno del genero. Gran historia, grandes graficos, presentacion y relacion excelente entre los personajes, jugabilidad digna de un buen survival horror. Tiene innumerablesTenia que ser Naughty Dog, probablemente el mejor titulo de ps3 o uno de los mejores, pero eso si, aunque no sea el mejor, ninguno es mejor que el. Un gran survival horror, con esa sensacion de agobio, es un titulo digno del genero. Gran historia, grandes graficos, presentacion y relacion excelente entre los personajes, jugabilidad digna de un buen survival horror. Tiene innumerables caracteristicas de Naughty Dog, como los escenarios y los personajes. Una obra maestra recomendable para todos. Expand
  21. May 12, 2017
    Honestly, anything other than a 10 for this game is completely insane. This isn't even my favourite game. But all the games I personally like better, I can see legitimate argument for something other than a perfect score. This game pushes every boundary of the industry. One day, many years from now, games will be nominated for Pulitzers and the like--will get accepted into mainstreamHonestly, anything other than a 10 for this game is completely insane. This isn't even my favourite game. But all the games I personally like better, I can see legitimate argument for something other than a perfect score. This game pushes every boundary of the industry. One day, many years from now, games will be nominated for Pulitzers and the like--will get accepted into mainstream critical culture. If any game paves the way, it's The Last of Us. Expand
  22. May 1, 2017
    It's good, like really good... but a bit overrated..
    The story and characters are amazing, the graphics are superb, the ending was actually not dissapointing to me, the combat is also great, it's brutal and intense.
    The main characters are really likeable and the first 15 minutes was some of the best 15 minutes in gaming. BUT, the puzzles are repetitive and dull, the shooting is not
    It's good, like really good... but a bit overrated..

BUT, the puzzles are repetitive and dull, the shooting is not really engaging, some walking sections are annoying and people keep saying how original it is but I've seen "children of men" so it wasn't exactly original to me.
    I'm just nickpicking I know that, but when people keep saying it's the best game of all time, I end up with high expectations that weren't completely met.

But still, it's a mature story with great characters, great story and good gameplay, so I'd suggest you buy it.
  23. Apr 20, 2017
    One of the best games ever made period. its gives you almost everything and what ever kind of gamer you are you will love it.

Amazing level design Good music and sound effects Nice shooting Nice gameplay Fantastic story. Voice acting and characters And it balances the cut scenes and the gameplay very well. Nothing to complain what so ever because it just too beautiful of a

Amazing level design
    Good music and sound effects
    Nice shooting
    Nice gameplay
    Fantastic story.
    Voice acting and characters
    And it balances the cut scenes and the gameplay very well.

Nothing to complain what so ever because it just too beautiful of a game. I am not a Sony fan but damn this is so good. I picked up a PS3 cheap years after its release just to play the uncharted games and Last of us.
  24. Apr 14, 2017
    One of greatest history tells in a video games. Good characters, pretty post-apo world, awesome graphic squeezing all the strength out of from the old PlayStation 3. Nautghy Dog create some kind of masterpiece. As always :)
  25. Apr 13, 2017
    Pros:
    - Very immersive
    - Nice story - Well prepared/thought through. That includes controls. - Interesting and sometimes very surprising twists. Can be emotional. - Not really much to complain about - Very nice graphics. Care for details and effects. However you may expect some artifacts once in a while (will not spoil the surprise ;-) ) - Nice to see different types of scenery
    Pros:
    - Very immersive
    - Nice story
    - Well prepared/thought through. That includes controls.
    - Interesting and sometimes very surprising twists. Can be emotional.
    - Not really much to complain about
    - Nice to see different types of scenery

Neutral:
    - Kind of funny to see trees and bushes build out of couple of 2-dimensional elements.
    - Multiplayer is slower paced. Kind of special. I don't find it entertaining enough at my low starting level. However, I never loved much multiplayer shooter games...

Cons:
    - Not obvious enough how saves work. Irritating that the moment you want to save a game manually it saves automatically first using the current slot
  26. Apr 4, 2017
    The Last of Us is a spectacular experience, that's for damn sure, though I don't necessarily think it's for everybody.

I won't harp on how beautiful the game looks, even by today's standards, but I will absolutely harp on the story. The premise of the game is interesting, well executed, and beautifully acted. Every character left a bit of the with me, each of them setting something

The premise of the game is interesting, well executed, and beautifully acted. Every character left a bit of the with me, each of them setting something in my mind and heart. But of course, the two that truly brought this game together were the infamous Joel and Ellie. Incredible work by both Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson, bringing two characters to life in a way that not many can. I don't smile much when playing video games unless I do something awesome or if I'm on the mic with friends, but I was grinning from ear to ear whenever Joel and Ellie had their little conversations.

I absolutely have to give props to Naughty Dog's writing team for the countless hours I'm sure that they put into this game. Character interactions were realistic, amusing, and frequently downright heart-wrenching. They story and characters deserve all the praise in the world for how spectacularly they were handled.

Now, on to why I think this game isn't for everyone. Personally, I think everybody should play it if they have a PS4, but that's my opinion. The game is a little bit slower, lots of walking/exploring and talking sections, but broken up at very opportune times with bursts of action and tension. If you're looking to play a game with wild, explosive set pieces, than you've come to the wrong place. And yes, many people complain that puzzles consist only of moving ladders, or crates, and they're not wrong; but this game was made to make you feel human, it was made to be as grounded in reality as possible, so please tell me what other sorts of mind-bending puzzles you would find in a modern urban landscape?

Basically, with this game, I will follow my usual philosophy; judge any sort of media on what it was made to be, not on what you want it to be. Doom is a **** amazing game despite it's lack of story, but that's because it was made for the reason of satisfying our lust for gratuitous violence. The Last of Us is a masterpiece because it was made to draw you in, to show you this ravaged world our protagonists and antagonists have to live in, the sacrifices - both literal and moral - that they have to make to survive, and to protect the ones they love. You're supposed to fall in love with Joel and Ellie, and watch as the love between them grows from an actual distaste of each other to that of family.

Looking at what The Last of Us is made to be leaves only one real verdict: It's goddamn perfect.
  27. ysi
    Mar 29, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Its story is deep and engaging. Characters human. Combat or melee is smooth and almost cinematic-like. You feel the power of Joel when he attacks. I love stealth, but there's also other ways to approach the enemies.

I've played other Naughty Dog games like Uncharted. The Last of Us does feel a bit similar to Uncharted. But what makes me appreciate and like The Last of Us more is the pacing and moments the game gives us to let the world sunk in. There are quiet moments, and during this time you could explore to get materials and see what the world's has become. I like this aspect a lot.

That is really what's amazing about The Last of Us. The way the game allow us to be in this apocalyptic world that is very atmospheric with a good story to follow. It's a back to back thing. You play the action parts and then you watch the scenes.

There are flaws like others said about the glitch where characters are loud and seen by zombies, yet the zombies does not respond. It only respond whenever Joel does it. Honestly because of this glitch, I was saved so many times when I thought I was doomed. It didn't bother me much because it would make this game too perfect.
  28. Mar 25, 2017
    Best game ever made
    Best story ever made in a game it bring the emotions to as a player every time it's just like you are there ,best gameplay in a survival game best voice acting,really good and interesting characters ,great multiplayer u can play when u have finished the main story.
  29. Mar 21, 2017
    One of the best games ever. The story is nothing new but it's well told in the game; the characters are charismatic and their emotions were relatable. This is one of those games that you don't just play because of the polished gameplay, you play it because you want to see the story unfold.
  30. Mar 12, 2017
    The story in this game is incredible, I felt for both Joel and Ellie and often at times I felt very protective of Ellie as she approached the dangers in this game, it's a weird thing to feel such a connection but I loved it and it made me want a daughter!
    The world is beautiful for a post apocalyptic universe, the combat is great and I was kept on my feet at all times, there was never a dull moment in the time I spent with this title and easily hits the top 10 games of all time in my list and that's saying something because I'm very picky.
    This game is big on story and if that's your thing then I'd say go for it because you'd be fully immersed in the experience that this title offers.

1. Sep 16, 2013
  2. Sep 10, 2013
  3. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Sep 4, 2013
    Despite the breakneck pace of the prologue, it takes quite a while for The Last of Us to pick up some speed again. However, once the cold harsh winter arrives, the action (and story) ramps up. So much so, it puts most Hollywood productions to shame. [July 2013, p.76]