The Last of Us PlayStation 3

• Release Date: Jun 14, 2013
9.2

1. Mar 25, 2017
    Best game ever made
    Best story ever made in a game it bring the emotions to as a player every time it's just like you are there ,best gameplay in a survival game best voice acting,really good and interesting characters ,great multiplayer u can play when u have finished the main story.
  2. Mar 21, 2017
    One of the best games ever. The story is nothing new but it's well told in the game; the characters are charismatic and their emotions were relatable. This is one of those games that you don't just play because of the polished gameplay, you play it because you want to see the story unfold.
  3. Mar 18, 2017
    everyone kept telling me that I had to play it, it is the best game on the ps3. So I played it and yes it really is one best ps3 game and one of top 5 best games i have ever played. The voice acting is chillingly good, the grafics are beautiful. the combat is realistic and great, the caracters are amazing, the story is the best I have ever played in a zombie game and the atmoshpere is soeveryone kept telling me that I had to play it, it is the best game on the ps3. So I played it and yes it really is one best ps3 game and one of top 5 best games i have ever played. The voice acting is chillingly good, the grafics are beautiful. the combat is realistic and great, the caracters are amazing, the story is the best I have ever played in a zombie game and the atmoshpere is so breath taking. If you haven`t played it yet, what the hell are you doing go and play the last of us. Expand
  4. Mar 12, 2017
    The story in this game is incredible, I felt for both Joel and Ellie and often at times I felt very protective of Ellie as she approached the dangers in this game, it's a weird thing to feel such a connection but I loved it and it made me want a daughter!
    The world is beautiful for a post apocalyptic universe, the combat is great and I was kept on my feet at all times, there was never a dull moment in the time I spent with this title and easily hits the top 10 games of all time in my list and that's saying something because I'm very picky.
    This game is big on story and if that's your thing then I'd say go for it because you'd be fully immersed in the experience that this title offers.
  5. Mar 11, 2017
    Pretty much as perfect as a linear story based game gets. Some scenes feel a bit too scripted and it somewhat takes away player choice (particularly the aweful sniper segment) but that is not enough to spoil one of the best gaming experiences you could possibly have
  6. Mar 7, 2017
    The Last of Us è un capolavoro in quanto a storia, personaggi, ambientazione,immersione che lo elevano a capolavoro senza tempo.
    Vanno però detti anche i difetti tra i quali si annota un gameplay abbastanza monotono e ripetitivo e non troppo entusiasmante. VOTO 94/100
  7. Mar 5, 2017
    One of the most overrated game in the gaming history. The plot is terrible, a bad clone one The walking dead plot. Gameplay and IA are also bad, for example enemies don't recognize party members even if the are very near.
  8. Mar 4, 2017
    Wish I could experience this game for the first time again. The stealth and shooter gameplay is good, but not great. That is no problem at all though because the two main pros are the atmosphere from the locations, and the characters in it. This game made me feel all different emotions from sadness and anger to joy and disgust. Providing this variation makes the story more powerful throughout.
  9. Feb 27, 2017
    jogo superestimado que se firma em sua narrativa que nao é original e apenas ganhou destaque por pegar o sucesso do the walking da telltale, infelizmente foi um jogo que foi careegado pela mídia, mas que nao deixa de ser um jogo mediano
  10. Feb 23, 2017
    A great game, with a good story. Graphics are good and the characters are well made, with such a well-made personality, but it is not something new, the gameplay is pretty good, but I think that it is not a complex story. The plot is simple. I had fun playing it, but I think is just a little overrated.
  11. Feb 22, 2017
    Quite simply the best game ever made. An unchallenged masterpiece! Stop reading this now and go play it.

TLOU has a deep and engaging story line, amazing and well developed characters supported by masterful acting and direction. Great game play, perfect atmosphere, haunting soundtrack, incredible ending. I've been playing games for decades and this is the most memorable and resounding

I've been playing games for decades and this is the most memorable and resounding achievement of the video games industry as a whole.
  12. vgm
    Feb 22, 2017
    In my opinion, a must play game. The story is excellent and the relationship between the characters is very emotional and well developed. Joel is one of those badass cool characters that everyone who played this game will remember for a long time! I found the gameplay was very intuitive and it felt so good to sneak in while killing all the zombies or bandits getting in your way. NaughtyIn my opinion, a must play game. The story is excellent and the relationship between the characters is very emotional and well developed. Joel is one of those badass cool characters that everyone who played this game will remember for a long time! I found the gameplay was very intuitive and it felt so good to sneak in while killing all the zombies or bandits getting in your way. Naughty Dog made it again. Expand
  13. Feb 16, 2017
    All the accolades in the other reviews are perfect. I play this on a PS4, about 2-3 times a year. I never grow tired of the story, of the main characters, even the bad guys. The gory action and foul language would rate it an R in the movies. The graphics are the best I've seen in a video game - bar none. The characters develop and grow during game play, which is itself unique. I don't careAll the accolades in the other reviews are perfect. I play this on a PS4, about 2-3 times a year. I never grow tired of the story, of the main characters, even the bad guys. The gory action and foul language would rate it an R in the movies. The graphics are the best I've seen in a video game - bar none. The characters develop and grow during game play, which is itself unique. I don't care for zombies, but this is a twist that got my attention. The 'prequel', called Left Behind is more of a game for girl 'tweens. It was frankly boring to me.
    But TLOU Remastered is a masterpiece. I only play single-player games, and the campaign mode is really, really good. It's difficult to say more without creating a spoiler. There are about 7% of the reviews that are negative. I cannot imagine how one could give this a negative review. I didn't read any of them - I don't care. Perhaps if you are considering buying the game, you could read a few and get an idea. I've played video games since Nintendo days, and this is the best I've played. Period.
  14. Feb 13, 2017
    Developed by Naughty Dog and released for PS3 in 2013, “The Last of Us” is a survival horror game where players trek across the United States 20 years after a zombie-like epidemic wipes out millions. The dazzling graphics and exciting game play has earned the game high reviews and 240 Game of the Year awards.

Joel (voiced by Troy Baker) is a smuggler who is carried with the task of

Joel (voiced by Troy Baker) is a smuggler who is carried with the task of transporting a teenage girl born into the epidemic named Ellie (Ashley Johnson) to a rebel group known as the Fireflies. Ellie is immune to the Cordyceps fungus, a mutant fungus that turns humans into cannibalistic monsters, and the Fireflies believe that her immunity can lead to a cure. They travel across post-apocalyptic U.S., fighting the horrific “infected” and other rival survivors. Along the way, the duo met new allies and enemies, and discover more about the fungus and what it can do. Joel and Ellie, both who have experienced great loss, form a close father-daughter like relationship.

Players control Joel from the third person perspective for most of the game. Shotguns, knives, rifles, and bows are some of the weapons that can be used throughout. Melee weapons like pipes, bricks and baseball bats can also be used to distract or stun enemies. Workbenches allow you to craft Molotov cocktails, health packs, or upgrade current weapons. “The Last of Us” also offers a stealth mode so players can quietly sneak past enemies or attack them unnoticed. Online multiplayer is available for up to eight people.

“The Last of Us” had an absolutely stunning artistic design. The destroyed cities have been overtaken by nature, which creates a beautiful contrast of half-standing skyscrapers and luscious vines and flowers. The Infected, especially the Clickers and Bloaters, were truly terrifying and grotesque. Every character was detailed in personality, background, and appearance. The voice actors made their characters sound genuine and made the player feel every emotion they conveyed. The transitions from cutscenes to actual gameplay were never sloppy or rushed. “Last of Us” makes gamers feel as if they are watching a film rather than a game with its realistic, unique plot.

The rating of “The Last of Us” is a question of concern for some players. Rated M, the game contains graphic violence and gore, strong language, and some adult themes. There are blood splatters, intense screams of pain, and lost of limbs during combat. Death scenes that include decapitation, executions, suicide, and being burned alive may be too unsettling. Strong language is used throughout the game, along with some adult references. “The Last of Us” is definitely suitable for people over 16. Parents of players under 16 may want to watch their child play if they are worried about the content.

Overall, “The Last of Us” is one of the best PS3 games of all time. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of action, survival and horror games. The entire game was unique and creatively made with its complex storyline and graphic design. “The Last of Us” costs around 20 dollars on Gamestop for PS4 and 10 dollars for PS3.

Rating
    5 out of 5 stars
  15. Feb 9, 2017
    wow sin p*utas palabras que me e quedado con la historia la jugabilidad el multiplayer cansaba demasiado rapido y con solo 3 modos de juegos y las limitaciones de creacion de clacse no es lo mejor de todo pero se gano mi corazon con la historia aunque el left bihaind es un robo pero que se le va a hacer nauty dog se lucio V:
  16. Jan 24, 2017
    One of my favorite games ever, probably the best PS3 exclusive. Great story, great characters, great voice actors, great cinematics (I don't care about graphics but they are outstanding), great score; it is a great experience for everyone interested in post apocalyptic themes. Sadly the human enemies are stupid because of the bad A.I., so the best encounters are with these "zombie typeOne of my favorite games ever, probably the best PS3 exclusive. Great story, great characters, great voice actors, great cinematics (I don't care about graphics but they are outstanding), great score; it is a great experience for everyone interested in post apocalyptic themes. Sadly the human enemies are stupid because of the bad A.I., so the best encounters are with these "zombie type infected people" (those are very tense and sometimes scary).

The online multiplayer is okay but The Last of Us is one of those modern video games that would be better without it. I love this game, I completed it 5 times in 10 months without getting bored, but it isn't perfect. You should have it if you have a PS3 or a PS4. I would give this game a 9,3 or a 9,5 but this reviews system prevents me from doing so.
  17. Jan 23, 2017
    Dieses Spiel ist gut. Das Storytelling brilliant und spannend. Das Gameplayin in diesem Spiel ist wie eine Achterbahnfahrt. Zum einen spielt Stealth eine übergeordnete Rolle wobei immer wieder bombastisch inszenierte aktiongeladene Stellen für Abwechslung sorgen. Es herrscht eigentlich permanenter Ressourcenmangel so ist Mirkomangament ein Muss für den Erfolg. Eigentlich ein MusterbeispielDieses Spiel ist gut. Das Storytelling brilliant und spannend. Das Gameplayin in diesem Spiel ist wie eine Achterbahnfahrt. Zum einen spielt Stealth eine übergeordnete Rolle wobei immer wieder bombastisch inszenierte aktiongeladene Stellen für Abwechslung sorgen. Es herrscht eigentlich permanenter Ressourcenmangel so ist Mirkomangament ein Muss für den Erfolg. Eigentlich ein Musterbeispiel für ein Survival-Horror (Third-Person Shooter) Spiel.

Warum dann so verhältnismäßig wenig Punkte?! Nun... die Story kann so gut sein wie sie will. Für mich war sie stets vorhersehbar... auch die Charaktere und deren, nach typisch amerikanischem Klischee gestalteten Rollen, habe ich schon zigmal gesehen (wenn auch selten einige Ausbrüche aus diesen feststellbar waren).

Auch hat mir die Steuerung leider immer wieder einen Strich durch die Rechnung gemacht (vorallem in besagten Aktionszenen). Hier war sie definitiv zu indirekt und mit unzureichendem Waffenfeedback.

Was mir aber am meisten auf den Senkel ging, waren die permanenten CTD bzw. Abstürze... mindestens alle 30 Minuten durfte ich den Spielstand neu laden... für ein systemexklusives Spiel, erwarte ich gerade an dieser Stelle ein gewisses Feintuning der Entwickler.

Ansonsten ein gutes Spiel.
  18. Jan 15, 2017
    Nothing exactly new. It's a great game, the AI is great, the plot is good, the grphics, the sound, but the gameplay is exactly like resident evil 4. It's nothing new and the improvements are minimal. The lack of innovativity is a dissapointment though. Still a spetacular game though.
  19. Jan 13, 2017
    I couldn't find it as addictive as any other Naughty Dog's game. For some reason, yet any of their games are tunnels/corridors too, this one felt even more like it. Advance, move, kill this one, force yourself to move to the next point and repeat. I don't know, can't find the epicness others did. Once you catch the idea and mechanics, no enemy is a challenge. The story is good thou. AndI couldn't find it as addictive as any other Naughty Dog's game. For some reason, yet any of their games are tunnels/corridors too, this one felt even more like it. Advance, move, kill this one, force yourself to move to the next point and repeat. I don't know, can't find the epicness others did. Once you catch the idea and mechanics, no enemy is a challenge. The story is good thou. And the visuals, like any Naughty Dog game, go further than you can imagine in a PS3: but don't fool yourself, the cutscenes aren't real-time graphics, they use the same engine yes but are pre-recorded, thats why you think they look so great. Another bad thing is the AI, the enemie's one is good, but not the companions. And they will be ignored. When they first showed trailers years ago, it really looked like you had to take care of your fragile companion, or that this companion would actually help you when you had a problem. But far from all that. Also, like any ND game, the puzzles are way too simple. And to end, for such a short game, the beginning was way too slow. Expand
  20. Jan 2, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. épico , aventura épica ,gráficos incríveis no PS3 ,gameplay épica ,game top , não existe jogo melhor
    esse game é 10/10 e o final épico quando o joel resgata a ellie do hospital
  21. Dec 18, 2016
    if you have PS3 or PS4 you mast play The Last Of Us / the game have new Experiment in the story / the game is 10/10 play it now and if you not have PS3 or PS4 buy it now ( i can' not express an opinion buy if now
  22. Dec 11, 2016
    A masterpiece, that breaks the self imposed barriers of gaming narrative and ensnares the player with intelligent gameplay and brilliant A.I. Anyone wanting to tackle the same themes will have to be compared to Naughty Dog's work in the future, and it won't be pretty.
  23. Dec 6, 2016
    Well i've already reviewed it 2 times.Just saw TLOU 2 reveal trailer.After listening to the soundtrack at the end of reveal trailer,tears started dropping from my eyes.Really gave me goosebumps so i just felt that i need to review it again.
  24. Dec 6, 2016
    Let me start by saying this is easily one the best video games I have ever played in my 32 years. I put this game off for a long time but I finally got around to playing this game. Everyone was completely right, this game is a masterpiece. One of the few triumphs in gaming and story telling. Amazing graphics, realistic and believable characters that you grow to love and become attached to,Let me start by saying this is easily one the best video games I have ever played in my 32 years. I put this game off for a long time but I finally got around to playing this game. Everyone was completely right, this game is a masterpiece. One of the few triumphs in gaming and story telling. Amazing graphics, realistic and believable characters that you grow to love and become attached to, tight realistic game play and a riveting and engaging story. If you haven't played this game, you are doing yourself a HUGE disservice. Easily the best game I have played on Playstation in the last 2 generations. Expand
  25. Dec 4, 2016
    Best game i have ever played in my entire life, everything its perfect, the characters, the story, the gameplay, the dialogs, the ending.
    Even if you dont play a lot of videogames in general, you have to try this masterpiece.
  26. Dec 4, 2016
    10 / 10 , must have ,как говориться ,каждый обладатель ps3,4 должен хотя бы 1 раз сыграть эту игру
  27. Dec 3, 2016
    This is an overrated overhyped walking simulator.
    Story 10/10
    Music 10/10
    Lighting 8.5/10
    Gameplay Mechanics 2.5/10
    Online Multiplayer -200/10
    Replayability: why would you do that this game is unplayable garbage
  28. Dec 3, 2016
    Never played a game that touched me mentally as much as Last of Us did. Best single player game ever so far and a must buy for playstation owners. Cant wait for the sequel!
  29. Nov 29, 2016
    The Last of Us is a double-sided work, but they are two perfect faces. On one side we have the perfect story, and on the other we have the perfect setting. A masterpiece.
  30. Nov 14, 2016
    The Last of Us é obrigatorio, a historia é excelente, tem momentos emocionantes, como a morte da filha do Joel, que é bem forte, o grafico é excelente, o jogo tem momentos dificeis, alguns inimigos sao complicados, como os estaladores, tem momentos de caça que é bem legal de fazer, tem momentos que controlamos a Ellie que ate fizeram ate DLC que ela é a principal, The Last of Us é um dosThe Last of Us é obrigatorio, a historia é excelente, tem momentos emocionantes, como a morte da filha do Joel, que é bem forte, o grafico é excelente, o jogo tem momentos dificeis, alguns inimigos sao complicados, como os estaladores, tem momentos de caça que é bem legal de fazer, tem momentos que controlamos a Ellie que ate fizeram ate DLC que ela é a principal, The Last of Us é um dos melhores jogos que eu ja joguei, um dos melhores do Playstation 3. Nota 10 Expand
  31. Nov 14, 2016
    The Last of Us is a outstanding game. It has a great plot that plays out perfectly. My jaw dropped to the floor multiple times. Some points in the game are like nothing else other games have to offer. You will probably like this game at least a little bit but probably a lot. Amazing.
  32. Nov 11, 2016
    Best game I have ever played. I have played hundreds of games since the 1990's and this game is my favorite out of all of them. I bought both the PS3 version and the PS4 version.
  33. Nov 5, 2016
    I have not played the PS4 version for this game yet but the PS3 one is still a good experience anyway. I'm gonna start by saying this game has laughful level design because everyplace where there is gameplay there is always a cover system. But I don't want to write so much because everybody & there dog have said some great about this game so yeah The game has great graphics,VoiceI have not played the PS4 version for this game yet but the PS3 one is still a good experience anyway. I'm gonna start by saying this game has laughful level design because everyplace where there is gameplay there is always a cover system. But I don't want to write so much because everybody & there dog have said some great about this game so yeah The game has great graphics,Voice acting,character models,motion capture & the game is awesome but I don't like the multiplayer. Expand
  34. Nov 1, 2016
    Overhyped junk.
    You see:
    Plot is just a mess of stupid hollywood cliches
    Gameplay is generic or below stealh action
    zombie theme is uninsipired and grew old in later years

graphx is good, so youngsters maybe be pleased, but that's it.
  35. Oct 26, 2016
    Olé sh*t! Mushroom zombies! Ruun dammit ruun! I mean, seriously, this is one of the scariest games I've ever played. And not just that, but probably one of the very best ever! The story and characters are just awesome, f*cking brilliant! And the graphics and attention to detail in the post-apocalyptic world is beautiful. The relationship between Joel and Ellie is awesome, and fun to watchOlé sh*t! Mushroom zombies! Ruun dammit ruun! I mean, seriously, this is one of the scariest games I've ever played. And not just that, but probably one of the very best ever! The story and characters are just awesome, f*cking brilliant! And the graphics and attention to detail in the post-apocalyptic world is beautiful. The relationship between Joel and Ellie is awesome, and fun to watch as it changes over time, from the start to the end. Plus the fact that the game has some seriously scary enemies, like the freakin' Clickers! Or those damn, big boy Bloaters (who loosely resemble that big **** on YouTube, Francis). As for the overall gameplay, it honestly becomes kind of repetitive over time. Not to say it's not fun. It really is, but each mission seems the same- crush this guy's skull, set some zombies on fire, sneak around here, shoot em' up over there. But, y'know, they make repetitive a good thing. It's oddly satisfying doing the same things over and over. Like GTA V. Kill some cops, blow up some cars, go to the strip club. Just alike in that way! So, with that being said, I can safely say that this is probably the best horror game I've ever had the fortune of playing, although, I must admit, I have mixed feelings about the ending. You'll have to check it for yourself. And just one thing before I go... Saddam was here. Expand
  36. Oct 26, 2016
    This is best game for PS3 platform that I have seen before. Amazing, genius and cool. Best stels action of all naughty dogs games. Intresting story and drama. I reccomend for everubody this game to take in their collection.
  37. Sep 23, 2016
    I'm just writing at least 150 characters because I wanted to save this review in a more convenient way to look back at scores that I had given stuff as a user.
  38. Sep 23, 2016
    El mejor juego de playstation aunque vayan a 30 fps y con bajadas en ps3 aun mantengo y mantendre durante un gran tiempo mi opinion ni uncharted 4 ni nada
  39. Sep 17, 2016
    Muito bom o jogo, ótima história, ótimo multiplayer, gráficos excelentes para época sem dúvida um dos melhores jogos que já joguei na vida, gostaria de ver mais jogos excelentes como TLOU
  40. Sep 6, 2016
    Is The Last of Us a good game? Not a chance. Boring gameplay, horrible characters, cliched plot, and uninspired graphics. Naughty Dog, why is is it so hard for you to make a good game after Jak-X?
  41. Sep 6, 2016
    The Last of Us is an absolutely amazing game. It's brilliant; there's no doubt about it. It's got fun, engaging gameplay mixed with some really great characters that sell the story and atmosphere.
    That said, it's an incredibly depressing game. The characters undergo some very human moments, but there are also times when Murphy's law lords so heavily over the narrative that it feels distinctly inhuman.
  42. Aug 19, 2016
    This is one of the games more finalized in my life gamer, great story, great art direction, great characters, dubbing PT BR is perfect, etc. But I found his gameplay on the PS3 very strange, some buttons that do not follow the standards of the other games, but it is usual question. Anyway, it's a good game!
  43. Aug 17, 2016
    Brilliant. Memorable. Emotionally deep and story-driven. A killer multiplayer too. A modern day classic. A masterpiece. These are all ways to describe the same once in a lifetime experience: The Last of Us.
  44. Aug 16, 2016
    The Last of Us is an action-adventure survival horror video game developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Computer Entertainment.

The Last of Us is the Best Game I've Ever Played.

+ Awesome Story
    + All Characters are Well Written
    + Emotional and Sad at the Same Time
    + Joel and Ellie
  45. Aug 13, 2016
    I can just say...the last of us is a masterpiece...which you will never ever forget about it...the story will make you laugh..cry...sad..hopefull and you will never forget a single character in this game...it's a real art..best directing...best voice acting...and the music is another masterpice..just love it..Two big thumbs up..I will never forget this game till the rest of my life
  46. Jul 30, 2016
    This game takes you through an awesome experience between 2 well placed characters. The horrors and mystery of how the game is designed is just the kind of experience you would wish to expect from any game.
  47. Jul 20, 2016
    What can you say that hasn't been said countless times before? TLOU on PS3 is one of the greatest games of all time. One that will be talked about 20 years from now. And let's not forget the game also features a highly underrated multiplayer. It's a wonderful game and is a must play for PS3 owners.
  48. Jul 19, 2016
    A masterpiece! Best game I've ever played! Amazing storytelling, graphics, music, acting, world building, gameplay, and everything else in between. A must have for any gamer, or even story lover for that matter.
  49. Jul 11, 2016
    The Last of Us is probably the best gaming experience I ever had. A fungus devastates the population and takes down the government. Joel, an average man from Texas, goes through a traumatic experience as the authorities lose control. 20 years later, he finds what can be the salvation of mankind. Featuring a touching storyline, amazing gameplay and relatable characters, The Last of Us isThe Last of Us is probably the best gaming experience I ever had. A fungus devastates the population and takes down the government. Joel, an average man from Texas, goes through a traumatic experience as the authorities lose control. 20 years later, he finds what can be the salvation of mankind. Featuring a touching storyline, amazing gameplay and relatable characters, The Last of Us is one of the shining jewels of gaming. Expand
  50. Jul 10, 2016
    I'm a bit late to the part but I finally managed to play this game, and one word has been floating through my mind after finishing it in its entirety.

Overrated. The most overrated game of the decade, perhaps. The graphics seem very impressive at first but once you play it and take note of the textures of enviroment it looks awful, the combat had some good ideas with giving you

Overrated.

The most overrated game of the decade, perhaps. The graphics seem very impressive at first but once you play it and take note of the textures of enviroment it looks awful, the combat had some good ideas with giving you limited ammo and resources to fill more tension in the fighting sequences(nothing revolutionary though), but unfortunately it's all ruined by the mindnumbingly bad A.I. of both the enemies AND your companions, the story and characters are all plagiarized from Children of Men with a twist of Social Justice(ex: all the women are more badass in the game than the men) which makes me regret that I even bought this steaming pile of **** not to mention that this game tries WAY TOO hard to pass of as a movie rather than a video game, and pretty much in conclusion at ITS BEST the game could pass as a mediocre episode of the Walking Dead.

Oh, and did I mention that you only have two maps in the multiplayer and the rest of them you have to buy?

Yeah, **** this game.
  51. Jul 3, 2016
    Probably one of the most overrated games of all time. It's not bad, I should say that first, however it's not much better than a classic zombie survival game with an existing story either. Not necessarily a good story, but hey it has a story and you get to kill zombies. Cool, I guess? Have 4 points. What makes me think that this game is overrated is the mediocre gameplay and story. I knowProbably one of the most overrated games of all time. It's not bad, I should say that first, however it's not much better than a classic zombie survival game with an existing story either. Not necessarily a good story, but hey it has a story and you get to kill zombies. Cool, I guess? Have 4 points. What makes me think that this game is overrated is the mediocre gameplay and story. I know that the main thing that people go crazy about on this game is the story, but I must say that it's nothing special. There is a girl that is immune. Also, there is a guy who protects that girl. Add a few feelings there and there you go: The Last of Us! It's not that bad as I said, but it's nothing special. And the gameplay is nothing but pure boredom. It's quite fun at first, but when you realise all you do is kill zombies (sometimes other humans) using different weapons for a long long time, it becomes extremely boring. Okay, forget about the gameplay and focus on the story as most of its fanboys would like: it's still meh. 4/10. Expand
  52. Jun 24, 2016
    This is my favorite game ever and the reason I got a playstation 3 in the first place. The DLC's, the Online gaming, the gameplay itself, everything about this game is perfect, I got it on pre-sale and got to see it grow since the very beginning, best game ever, I'm very thankful for it.
  53. Jun 14, 2016
    It's the best game I have ever played in my whole life, I don't usually play Single Player Games, My friends and my brother recommended me to play this game, Once I did it, I couldn't stop playing it, I played it all day and night until I finished the game and figured out what happens at the end, The story and the Game-play just makes you go into the game itself. Once you start playing it,It's the best game I have ever played in my whole life, I don't usually play Single Player Games, My friends and my brother recommended me to play this game, Once I did it, I couldn't stop playing it, I played it all day and night until I finished the game and figured out what happens at the end, The story and the Game-play just makes you go into the game itself. Once you start playing it, You want to keep playing until you know what happens at the end. It's more like having some fun with the amazing Game-play and at the same time watching the story which is exactly like a movie. Expand
  54. Jun 9, 2016
    The Last of Us is one of the best exclusives on Playstation 3 . Really Awesome Graphics showing real graphics Playstation 3 and amazing storyline, one of the best storyline on Playstation 3 and in this game very cool main characters - Sara, here father and his friend . This game there are on PS3 and PS4 and on PS4 graphics is bettr than on PS3 and version on PS4 I would appreciate onThe Last of Us is one of the best exclusives on Playstation 3 . Really Awesome Graphics showing real graphics Playstation 3 and amazing storyline, one of the best storyline on Playstation 3 and in this game very cool main characters - Sara, here father and his friend . This game there are on PS3 and PS4 and on PS4 graphics is bettr than on PS3 and version on PS4 I would appreciate on 10/10, but this is version for Playstation 3 . Amazing game with amazing storyline even better than Heavy Rain . Expand
  55. Jun 6, 2016
    First of all: Naughty Dogs always create masterpiece. If they work on game: it will be perfect or near for it. The Last of Us - is from this orest: perfect as one game. No, it not perfect in all aspects. No, it not perfect for all players. But if player like this type, if player like the truly good game - it would be just gift from God. It play on one breath. It not hard(if you choose idFirst of all: Naughty Dogs always create masterpiece. If they work on game: it will be perfect or near for it. The Last of Us - is from this orest: perfect as one game. No, it not perfect in all aspects. No, it not perfect for all players. But if player like this type, if player like the truly good game - it would be just gift from God. It play on one breath. It not hard(if you choose id or easy level, I don't know why all mumbling about "hard"), it not scary. It just good action adventure. not survival horror, not third person shooter. But perfect adventure, with good story. Graphics - well, all know about it , it near max(maybe realy max) PS3 possible. Soundtrack is still playing in my phone. If you don't play it and has PS3 - your console just waste of place and time, play it. If you dont play it and dont has console: just buy it and play - is best game on PS3, and one of the best game from first pong Expand
  56. Jun 3, 2016
    When it comes to atmosphere, Naughty Dog is one of the best at setting it. It's dark, serious and emotional and carries a dark theme all the way through.
  57. May 27, 2016
    One of the best games of the last generation of consoles and in General is the best game I've played.A single company full sad and realistic moments that is only a plus.The multiplayer is also good but single is better .And all the awards that got this game were justified.10/10!!!!!!!
  58. May 22, 2016
    Boring and mediocre. A game based on the already dying zombie genre, the last of does contain good graphics, good character development, and decent gameplay. I played the last of us on grounded mode which gave off a similar atmosphere to that of the resident evil series. The game took about 16 hours to complete but was a total waste of time. I was unable to connect with the characters.Boring and mediocre. A game based on the already dying zombie genre, the last of does contain good graphics, good character development, and decent gameplay. I played the last of us on grounded mode which gave off a similar atmosphere to that of the resident evil series. The game took about 16 hours to complete but was a total waste of time. I was unable to connect with the characters. The plot of the story was far too plain. Get chased by zombies (infected) or get chased by bandits. The story is really just about you running away. People who believe this game is good is only saying that because they wasted their money and wanted this game to be good so they kept telling themselves that it was. Either that or they don't know what a good game is. If you are looking to play a better game then pick up bio shock infinite. It came out in the same year and is far better than this game. If you could ask yourself in the future "Was this game worth it?" you would say no. I don't recommend buying the remastered edition for more than 20 dollars, its not worth it. Expand
  59. May 18, 2016
    The Last of Us es un juego que me dejó sin palabras y hoy en día lo sigue haciendo, lo he completado unas 8 veces y seguiría haciendolo. Naughty Dog nos dejó asombrados cuando mostró éste juego y la expectación que se creó la tiene muy merecida. Los personajes, la música, los escenarios, los diálogos, el gameplay, las mecánicas, el diseño, la narrativa,... todo está un peldaño por encimaThe Last of Us es un juego que me dejó sin palabras y hoy en día lo sigue haciendo, lo he completado unas 8 veces y seguiría haciendolo. Naughty Dog nos dejó asombrados cuando mostró éste juego y la expectación que se creó la tiene muy merecida. Los personajes, la música, los escenarios, los diálogos, el gameplay, las mecánicas, el diseño, la narrativa,... todo está un peldaño por encima del resto de obras y si no lo está lo iguala. Es difícil encontrarle algo malo a éste juego por eso y por ser mi juego favorito le doy ésta nota. Expand
  60. May 11, 2016
    The BEST game i've played in my entire life.The story is really touching, and the gameplay is simply AWESOME! The graphics are the best i've seen on the PS3.Well, for me, this is one of the best games ever made, and ,when you play it, it will be hard to stop.And even when you end it you will want MORE !
  61. May 10, 2016
    This is the most epic game i have played. I finish this game 22 times!!! Graphic and design is perfect. Best looks game in PS3. I love characters, Joel and Ellie and his relationships is most powerfull in video game. Writing and dialogue is perfect. I recomended this game movie fans The Road and I Am Legend.
  62. May 5, 2016
    One of the most emotionally grueling video games I've ever played. The Last of Us mixes excellent gameplay with rich storytelling and characters. The high stakes are actually felt here, and when certain characters are lost it is at times very sobering. A truly challenging game on various levels, but also incredibly rewarding. A haunting, addicting, and unforgettable experience.
  63. May 3, 2016
    Incrivel,Espetacular, uma obra arte insuperável, n tem o que dizer, este jogo marcará sua vida com certeza,ele é totalmente SENSACIONAL,n tem como n gostar do game.
    NOTA 10/10 Fantástico
  64. Apr 28, 2016
    This game was just total perfection. The story could have been a little longer but other then that a masterpiece one of the best video games ever made.
  65. Apr 22, 2016
    el juego es exelente en la historia pero comete el mismo error de until dawn, al concentrarse tanto en la historia se olvidan del gameplay haciendolo aburrido y un tanto repetitivo
  66. Apr 17, 2016
    I don't think I have ever played a game like this. Saying this game was great would be an understatement. The game has an amazing story and is also helped by its incredible gameplay and characters. You take the role of Joel in a post-apocalyptic world, your job is to take Ellie (who I believe is the character of this generation) to a rebel group "the Fireflies". During your journey youI don't think I have ever played a game like this. Saying this game was great would be an understatement. The game has an amazing story and is also helped by its incredible gameplay and characters. You take the role of Joel in a post-apocalyptic world, your job is to take Ellie (who I believe is the character of this generation) to a rebel group "the Fireflies". During your journey you will find characters that you can love and also hate. Not only Joel and Ellie's love grow, your love for these characters will also grow. If you can play one game in your life PLAY THIS!!! Expand
  67. Apr 15, 2016

+ All Characters are Well Written
    + Emotional and Sad at the Same Time
    + Joel and Ellie
  68. Apr 13, 2016

The online multiplayer is okay but The Last of Us is one of those modern video games that would be better without it. I love this game, I completed it 5 times in 10 months without getting bored, but it isn't perfect. You should have it if you have a PS3 or a PS4. I would give this game a 9,3 or a 9,5 but this reviews system prevents me.
  69. Apr 12, 2016
    juego entretenido, su trama es cautivadora y atrapante, visualmente va muy bien, no tiene jalones, los frames por segundo son estables, los personajes tiene características únicas y definidas.
  70. Apr 12, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. en mi top 3 de juegos favoritos de mi vida. una maravilla grafica y una historia espectacular que hasta lagrimas me arranco. compra obligada a todo el que tenga ps3 Expand
  71. Apr 12, 2016
    What to say.If u have played this game u dont need to play any other game.Same is the case with me,i dont play other games.I am just waiting for its sequel
  72. Apr 12, 2016
    Comencé a jugarlo sin ninguna espectativa, venía de los Uncharted y el Survival Horror no es lo mi, a la media hora estaba pegado a la pantalla y no podía para, la obra es intensa en el juego y en lo narrativo, para mi una obra imprescindible, uno de los mejores juegos a los que he jugado
  73. Apr 11, 2016
    O jogo incrível acredito que a partir de agora veremos mais jogos com a mesma alma de The Last of Us, não dei 10 porque os personagens secundários durante o jogo não alteram o comportamento dos inimigos.
  74. Apr 11, 2016
    After playing this game further for more time, I still like it but the gun play mechanics really suck! Uncharted and other games have far better gun play mechanics. It takes 20 shots to down a clicker and aiming guns really is a pain in the ass. IF I had spent $60 for the game, then it would get a much lower score because of the frustrating crappy game controls. Also, shivs break afterAfter playing this game further for more time, I still like it but the gun play mechanics really suck! Uncharted and other games have far better gun play mechanics. It takes 20 shots to down a clicker and aiming guns really is a pain in the ass. IF I had spent $60 for the game, then it would get a much lower score because of the frustrating crappy game controls. Also, shivs break after once use and it is hard to find materials to craft these which you need a lot of to make progress in the game. Graphics and animation are decent for PS3. Also, one thing I wish the game had was a more open atmosphere to backtrack and explore. It is too linear and you cannot backtrack to places you were in earlier to find things you missed. Uncharted has this problem as well. I wish they had better open system like the Assassins Creed and Fallout 3 which let you wander the area to find things you missed. Plus Ellie is annoying a very stupid NPC kid that I wanted to beat the crap out of for being such an idiot. Tess is annoying as well and when she got whacked it was a relief to be rid of her. Another thing that bugged me on the game were how useless the NPC characters are. When dozens of Clickers and Runners bum rush you the NPC stand around useless. Why? Expand
  75. Apr 11, 2016
    For me,this is the best game of all time.The best story I've ever heard,really nice graphic,good actors,good sound and post-apocaliptic eviroment...
    the best game of all time.
  76. Apr 9, 2016
    The thing that makes TLOU so incredible is, yes, partly due to its graphics, game mechanics, and incredible AI, but primarily that the game didn't rely on big explosions, first person shooting, zombies, and mediocre gameplay, but instead heavily relied on the storytelling to carry the gameplay. And with an incredible story, you need good game mechanics, graphics, and incredible AI, or elseThe thing that makes TLOU so incredible is, yes, partly due to its graphics, game mechanics, and incredible AI, but primarily that the game didn't rely on big explosions, first person shooting, zombies, and mediocre gameplay, but instead heavily relied on the storytelling to carry the gameplay. And with an incredible story, you need good game mechanics, graphics, and incredible AI, or else everything will be unbalanced and would be uneven. I think that is the best thing that Naughty Dog has accomplished, plus some incredible voice acting from Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson. Expand
  77. Apr 5, 2016
    The Last of Us is a wonderful game by the excellent developer Naughty Dog, Along with it's excellent presentation and Wonderful design, The Last of Us brings a well-told story, with few new things things to offer.
    The Last of Us has gameplay that isn't incredibly unique, as it borrow from Naughty Dog's own Uncharted series and refines the aiming mechanics to better suit the slower pacing of the game. The Sections with Joel and Ellie, are reminiscent of Uncharted 2's "Mountaineering" and "Heart of Ice" chapters with Tibetan villager Tenzin, and truthfully, I never felt these mechanics were as effective at telling a story as they were in Uncharted 2, which is likely a result of their abundant use throughout the roughly 15 Hour campaign. Story wise The Last of Us is fairly basic. It tells a somewhat standard Zombie Apocalypse story with many twists and turns along the way. However this is greatly redeemed through excellent Motion Capture work, stellar voice acting, and small, simple conversations between Joel and Ellie that can be initiated by the player during gameplay, rather than a standard cutscene. The soundtrack is understated with prevalent use of stringed instruments, which effectively brings the mood to tense moments of the game, and has ties to Joel's past, which is a nice touch. Overall The Last of Us is not a perfect game, but it's a damn good attempt.
  78. Apr 2, 2016
    I had to admit this is the best game ever created.After playing this game i stopped playing other games.Now every time i try to play any other other game i feel that this particular game cannot be better than last of us.Must play for all.
  79. Apr 1, 2016
    The attention to detail and the care the actors took to portray the real grit of the game was astounding. This game is miles above its competition. It's one of the very few games that has earned its respect. Understandably the hype has caused some to hate on the game or has clouded their sense of fulfilment in the game (coming after the hype means that you're actively scanning for flawsThe attention to detail and the care the actors took to portray the real grit of the game was astounding. This game is miles above its competition. It's one of the very few games that has earned its respect. Understandably the hype has caused some to hate on the game or has clouded their sense of fulfilment in the game (coming after the hype means that you're actively scanning for flaws rather than enjoying the experience). This game does not need you to read this review, it is undeniably a masterpiece. The crafting together of complex subtleties in narrative alone would warrant it praise. Expand
  80. Mar 29, 2016
    Played Last of Us and completed last year. Had plenty of time to reflect on the game. It's got a very interesting and exciting world where the story of the infected takes place. A great enemy and environments are really well done. The characters however are very cliche and one sided. Human villains are especially idiotic. Naughty Dog cannot write great characters. Gameplay is what youPlayed Last of Us and completed last year. Had plenty of time to reflect on the game. It's got a very interesting and exciting world where the story of the infected takes place. A great enemy and environments are really well done. The characters however are very cliche and one sided. Human villains are especially idiotic. Naughty Dog cannot write great characters. Gameplay is what you would expect for this genre. Third person, hiding behind cover, rinse and repeat. Broken stealth. It's worth a play through at least once but needed more grit, more fleshed out characters, better gameplay and more involvement of the actual virus/enemies. Especially bosses. That reminds me. The only memorable section was the school gym where you fight an armored infected. The world is really interesting which is what kept me playing so hopefully we will get a more fully realized sequel. The DLC is far better and in a way genius playing as a younger person in the world of Last of Us. They should have made that the main game. I am not a feminist but playing as Elle was more interesting than Joel. Need more female leads in major games. Expand
  81. Mar 29, 2016
    The Last of Us is not only the definite title of its generation but it is also one of the greatest achievements of video game design and storytelling.
  82. Mar 17, 2016
    Another masterpiece from the celebrated developer! this game takes you on a journey of unbelievable emotions you feel you have to protect the girl and survive, engaging story and amazing gameplay.
  83. Mar 15, 2016
    The story and drama are clearly the big draw in this game. It undoubtedly accounts for the overwhelming majority of perfect and near perfect scores. I can understand scores being that high for this aspect of the game, but the problem with this is that it makes a mockery of any kind of integrity in rating the game when this is the basis for your overall score of the game as a whole. ThisThe story and drama are clearly the big draw in this game. It undoubtedly accounts for the overwhelming majority of perfect and near perfect scores. I can understand scores being that high for this aspect of the game, but the problem with this is that it makes a mockery of any kind of integrity in rating the game when this is the basis for your overall score of the game as a whole. This game is NOT perfect, and it is NOT near perfect. So why are the scores?

The actual game play and combat are ordinary at best. This is a significant part of the game, but apparently little or no deductions are made for this. The mediocre to average combat and game play means the game also has little to no replay value. I think most people would also agree that there are significant lulls in this game where things can get a little boring or tedious. Fortunately, the beginning and ending are great, and they are the two most important areas to get right if you are unable to maintain a high level throughout the whole game. So I guess a lot of people are willing to overlook some of the parts in between. Another lesser criticism would be that the game is a little too dreary even for a game with that type of subject matter. Level design is also far from perfect.

What happens when another game comes along and equals the drama and story of "The Last of Us", but also has great combat and game play? Does it get a score of 120 out of a hundred, or a 12 out of 10? It is a good game and deserves a good overall score, but a score in the mid to high eighties is a very good score and this game really should not be any higher than that. If you come to this game after seeing all of these extremely high scores and listening to all of the hype, you may be especially disappointed. My actual score would be an 8.5 but this system does not allow for that so I gave it an 8.
  84. Mar 12, 2016
    First off the games all about a story, the menu opens up and it starts with a fart in the wind .feathers blowing and and an unlocked window. From what I take from it the games got wierd angled storyline, its about Child exploitation subliminally or **** even if theres no sex. I don't want to be a 40 year old with a 14 year old girl. the game is.18 and.over you're not.even allowed to.playFirst off the games all about a story, the menu opens up and it starts with a fart in the wind .feathers blowing and and an unlocked window. From what I take from it the games got wierd angled storyline, its about Child exploitation subliminally or **** even if theres no sex. I don't want to be a 40 year old with a 14 year old girl. the game is.18 and.over you're not.even allowed to.play it if your her age group. the subliminal **** aside i.cant follow the storyline at all. even stoned. I sold thjs game and the only.people that wanted it looked like incestual fathers and sex offenders who want to.see w 14 year old. after all the remakes and deprived games.sony made.i dont get the story line or hype. the actual game.is.good its got.a bit of everything snd the controls are not clunky. it's still.missing.controls though like.typical japanese **** graphics.are.best I ever seen in real.time bht i skipped through them and what I amnleft with is a typical game on rails. the ai doesnt change the replay value is too see this chick. I had 14 yewr old girlfroend in 2013. it threw me off. Its one creepy relationship, this girl. is the emo cutter type or.street hooker and a fully grown man. such a wierd type.of setting for millions. this game overrated no one rrwlly wants to.see that. Expand
  85. Mar 4, 2016
    With over 160+ hours in this game I can truly say; I've never before nor since had an experience on par with The Last of Us. Simply a masterpiece. I won't go into detail on why you should play it, since I can see many others have already done that. I'm just here to reminisce, and share my experience with the game. One of few 10/10s for me.
  86. Mar 1, 2016
    Cutscene concentration too high. Graphics OK, but for PS3. Whole gameplay is just walking through a corridor between cutscenes. The story is good, but nothing special. No idea, why it is so overhyped.
  87. Feb 20, 2016
    Naughty Dog really did knock the ball out of the park with this game. The Last Of Us truly is one of the best games ever made. It features all of the key components you want in a video game which includes a breathtaking story which will play with your emotions, well structured gameplay that will make you come back for more, and a fairly balanced multiplayer. Also, the characters in theNaughty Dog really did knock the ball out of the park with this game. The Last Of Us truly is one of the best games ever made. It features all of the key components you want in a video game which includes a breathtaking story which will play with your emotions, well structured gameplay that will make you come back for more, and a fairly balanced multiplayer. Also, the characters in the story are some of the most unique and well written characters i have seen in a video game. The chemistry between Joel and Ellie is enough to keep you sucked into the story as we see how they started out with a feud towards each other concluding with Joel being a father figure to her. The Last Of Us is easily in my top 10 games of all time and i highly recommend it to anybody that owns a PS3 or PS4. Expand
  88. Feb 17, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Rarely will anything get a perfect score from me, but this game is a masterpiece. Naughty Dog has done it again. Naughty Dog has produced, unbelievably, a better game than the Uncharted series, and it's beautiful. Expand
  89. Feb 16, 2016
    It's a great game for a single playthrough with interesting level design and enemies just don't expect much replay value. Chances that you reach the end and not get at least slightly irritated are almost none. I won't share spoilers but you will feel like all the hard work you did was for nothing. When you consider that Max Payne 3 almost had a perfect rating upon release (it's aIt's a great game for a single playthrough with interesting level design and enemies just don't expect much replay value. Chances that you reach the end and not get at least slightly irritated are almost none. I won't share spoilers but you will feel like all the hard work you did was for nothing. When you consider that Max Payne 3 almost had a perfect rating upon release (it's a god-awful game), it's no wonder this game has such an overhyped rating. Still I give it a well deserved 7/10. Expand
  90. Feb 10, 2016
    The end of the campaign left me speechless. Never before has a game touched me at such an emotional level. Everything about this game was executed perfectly. From the graphics, to the controls, to the voice acting and more, this game was utterly perfect. If you are a PlayStation user and don't have this game.... What the **** are you doing? Go get it NOW!
  91. Feb 9, 2016
    THIS GAME IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT BUYING IT, JUST GOD DAMN BUY IT!!! YOU WONT REGRET IT! But seriously i friggen love this game, ive played it for 7 hours straight once lmao
  92. Jan 21, 2016
    The Last Of Us is a game about characters, and how they can move a story foward with perfect understanding and making this one of the, if not, the best storyline i' ve seen in a game, everything looks so real and ridiculously stunning, Naughty Dog is amazing at creating Action-Adventure games, and they are pretty amazing at creating perfect Drama Stories too. The Last Of Us has a perfectThe Last Of Us is a game about characters, and how they can move a story foward with perfect understanding and making this one of the, if not, the best storyline i' ve seen in a game, everything looks so real and ridiculously stunning, Naughty Dog is amazing at creating Action-Adventure games, and they are pretty amazing at creating perfect Drama Stories too. The Last Of Us has a perfect Original soundtrack, an art direction that is in it's very best literally just ART, and one of the most powerful storylines i' ve ever seen and played. This is the ultimate dissever of a 10/10. Expand
  93. Jan 18, 2016
    It's hard to find a game like The last of us. It's a wonderful narrative experience that can reach your deepest part.
    The core mechanics are well implemented and the overall quality of the game it's astonishing.
    It's a videogame masterpiece that come closer to define the videogame as the 8th art.
    There's nothing more to say, buy it.
  94. Jan 13, 2016
    Best game I ever played in my entire life...no kidding. Seriously, Naughty Dog it's a great game developer and we already knew that when Crash came out, and Jak and Dexter...and then Uncharted and all. The last of Us has a great Story, one of the best possible graphics on ps3, great cast and voice direction and...that's pretty much it: THE BEST GAME OF THE PS3 AND, FOR ME, ONE OF THE BESTBest game I ever played in my entire life...no kidding. Seriously, Naughty Dog it's a great game developer and we already knew that when Crash came out, and Jak and Dexter...and then Uncharted and all. The last of Us has a great Story, one of the best possible graphics on ps3, great cast and voice direction and...that's pretty much it: THE BEST GAME OF THE PS3 AND, FOR ME, ONE OF THE BEST GAMES IN THE UNIVERSE 10/10. Expand
  95. Jan 8, 2016
    I feel that The Last of Us is overrated. The graphics and sound were both very well done, as was the story, but I found the gameplay quite repetitive and tedious. The Last of Us utilizes stealth, which functions well, but the AI isn't the best, which takes a little bit away from it. The aspect that really makes me frown upon the game is the amount of time dedicated to carrying ladders andI feel that The Last of Us is overrated. The graphics and sound were both very well done, as was the story, but I found the gameplay quite repetitive and tedious. The Last of Us utilizes stealth, which functions well, but the AI isn't the best, which takes a little bit away from it. The aspect that really makes me frown upon the game is the amount of time dedicated to carrying ladders and shoving around crates to climb over obstacles. A third of the damn game was spent lugging around heavy objects so Joel could continue on finding more crates to shove, more repetitive combat, or another boring cutscene. Naughty Dog did, however, hit the atmosphere right on the head, and come up with a fairly good story, although it's nothing revolutionary. They also did a great job with the voice acting and the game's characters in general. I might've reviewed it a little harshly, but I don't feel it quite deserves an eight. Expand
  96. Jan 7, 2016
    The last masterpiece of generation , closed with a flourish a generation , whose game but suffers from many problems of originality in his characters, you have one of the best stories of all time , the bullets have a value well overdue , definitely one of the best games ever!
  97. Jan 7, 2016
    With TLOU we stand right before the best a survival experience can reach. Decision making, supplies search, kills are perfectly tweaked to render a life-or-death experience which is essential. Some AI minor troubles and a diffuse sense of prediction of what is going to happen gameplay-wise prevent this game to have a 10. The plot is magnificent, auto-conclusive and emotional, with twistsWith TLOU we stand right before the best a survival experience can reach. Decision making, supplies search, kills are perfectly tweaked to render a life-or-death experience which is essential. Some AI minor troubles and a diffuse sense of prediction of what is going to happen gameplay-wise prevent this game to have a 10. The plot is magnificent, auto-conclusive and emotional, with twists and turns that you'll remember. All in all, an experience to never forget. Expand
  98. Jan 4, 2016
    By far the best game I have ever played, the story, characters and game play are all amazing. 15 minutes into the game and im already in tears, truly a masterpiece. You have to play this game.
  99. Dec 27, 2015
    I played it over a year after the release, was afraid I would play another overrated modern game and I was happily surprised to find that I was wrong. The game as some defaults such as some annoying (but very rare) contacts with other characters when you crouch and try to pass some monsters and I found Ellie to be too vulgar, too often. But pretty much everything else is great. One of theI played it over a year after the release, was afraid I would play another overrated modern game and I was happily surprised to find that I was wrong. The game as some defaults such as some annoying (but very rare) contacts with other characters when you crouch and try to pass some monsters and I found Ellie to be too vulgar, too often. But pretty much everything else is great. One of the best looking if not the best looking game of this console generation, the way the story evolves is very well put, there is a real sensation of survival. The game encourages stealth without impeaching you to just be a brute at times. The environments are really good, vegetation growing all over the place in major cities. Expand
  100. Dec 23, 2015
    You don't need my review to know by now that this is the best PlayStation exclusive, hands down. The beginning of the game breaks your heart and draws you in and the bond Joel develops with Ellie makes the experience that much better. If you somehow have a ps3 or ps4 and haven't played it yet, do yourself a big favor and experience it firsthand
  101. Jun 14, 2013
    The Last of Us is one of the best games I have ever played. Imagine Uncharted 2/3, that looks better, sounds better, has more engaging characters and a more emotional plot.
    Imagine that with combat which encourages not just multiple playthroughs to try a different strategy, but reloading checkpoints to get your first strategy just right. But that doesn't really do it justice.
    If you
    If you are looking for a brand new and unique experience, this isn't perfect, but you should play it anyway. If you are looking for one of the best experiences to be found in gaming, you should definitely play The Last of Us.

1. Sep 16, 2013
  2. Sep 10, 2013
  3. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Sep 4, 2013
    Despite the breakneck pace of the prologue, it takes quite a while for The Last of Us to pick up some speed again. However, once the cold harsh winter arrives, the action (and story) ramps up. So much so, it puts most Hollywood productions to shame. [July 2013, p.76]