7.9

1. Jul 13, 2011
    The games are pretty good. Legend tries to be very cinematic with a lot of cut scenes and timed events which is great but at the same time the game is buggy and short. I still had fun playing it. On the other hand Anniversary is the very first Tomb Raider ever made but in a director's cut mode. Easyli one of the best Tomb Raiders ever. Underworld is also fun, albeit I would like to have more exploration and less gunfights. Actually this goes for Legend too. But the games are really great and worth a buy, especially in the HD format they now find themselves in. Expand
  2. Aug 20, 2011
    Lara Croft has been the queen of video games for 15 years and counting. As I'm beginning to wait for next year on the awaiting reboot of Tomb Raider, nothing can't slow me down by playing a great HD collection just like God of War and Prince of Persia. I love Tomb Raider Legend, Anniversary, and Underworld! It reminds me of how Lara got started since day 1 after the original game was released in 1996, with the gun-totting Indiana Jones style along with her signature turquise suit and her infamous breast implants which paved the way for fans on why she is considered as a sex symbol to hardcore gamers everywhere. Pick this collection today. It's a great price and a great offer. Expand
  3. Mar 6, 2013
    A classic collection for all old tomb raider fans.Now will only have to wait for a remake version of the great tomb raider 2!A must have for any fan of the series.

1. Dec 12, 2011
    From a compilation or "archival" standpoint, this set is great at showing how much the series has evolved and grown. From a pure enjoyment standpoint, the first two games drag down the overall experience, not through any fault of the developer, but by simply not having benefited from the additional years of gameplay updates that current titles enjoy.
  2. Oct 21, 2011
    Tomb Raider Trilogy is a fun compilation, but the lackluster shooting action draws the final score down. [May 2011]
  3. Aug 4, 2011
    Tomb Raider took a turn for the worse in the last decade, but unbeknownst to me, it rebounded back for a trilogy of good games. This collection gets them all together at a great price that will whet your appetite for the next game.