8.3

1. Oct 10, 2012
    This is easily the weakest episode so far. The only good parts are in the last 15 minutes. So if you want to play through two hours of nothing happening then enjoy. I would recommend waiting until episode 5 comes out and playing them together since you learn NOTHING new about the story. I was very disappointed. I had such high hopes, and then they threw in this filler episode to waste time. Boring! I kept expecting a big twist, but it never came. Everything was predictable and boring. Even when moments started to seem intense and got you wondering what was going to happen, it would be squashed a few seconds later with something boring. As I said before, wait until the last episode comes out and treat 4 & 5 as one "super" episode. This was a disgrace. Expand

1. With only one further episode to come, you feel like the gravity of your decisions is magnified given what's sure to be a blockbuster finale. [Christmas 2012, p.109]
  2. Oct 24, 2012
    As if you need further proof that episodic games can enhance the experience in terms of dramatic and narrative value. I can't wait for the finale.
  3. Oct 22, 2012
    The fourth episode of Telltale's The Walking Dead game series delivers in the same way the others did: telling a great, emotional story and offering the player some really tough choices along the way. If you've enjoyed the previous outings, you shouldn't allow yourself to miss out on this one.