8.1

1. Oct 19, 2013
    This episode was fantastic and even beat Episode Two. It had everything it needed for this game to come into it's climax. There's literally nothing bad about the game.

I did have to restart it from scratch due to a bug that erased my ENTIRE game save, but the actual episode was class!
  2. Nov 21, 2012
    A stunning episode, but let me get this straight: this episode is about zombie action, except the last ten minutes. But the way the episode ends, with no trailer, would make anyone nervous and excited to know what happens next.
  3. Oct 12, 2012
    It's not the weakest episode yet, I'd save that for the first episode. Not at enticing as the second and third episodes, but still a really good experience. Let's all remember the bar is set extremely high in this series, and I still hold it to be the best I've played this year so far. There is absolutely no reason to get this, even though it does more in the way of subtle characterIt's not the weakest episode yet, I'd save that for the first episode. Not at enticing as the second and third episodes, but still a really good experience. Let's all remember the bar is set extremely high in this series, and I still hold it to be the best I've played this year so far. There is absolutely no reason to get this, even though it does more in the way of subtle character developement than "OH **** moments -- until' the end when the last episode is set up for pretty damn good. Giving this a 1 out of 10 is retarded, Briancl25. You know **** about gaming if you say this is 1 out of 10. Go play with you mom's keys. And I'm not just saying that because I like the game. A 6 out of 10 is completely alright. I don't agree, but there can be a case made for it. Expand

1. With only one further episode to come, you feel like the gravity of your decisions is magnified given what's sure to be a blockbuster finale. [Christmas 2012, p.109]
  2. Oct 24, 2012
    As if you need further proof that episodic games can enhance the experience in terms of dramatic and narrative value. I can't wait for the finale.
  3. Oct 22, 2012
    The fourth episode of Telltale's The Walking Dead game series delivers in the same way the others did: telling a great, emotional story and offering the player some really tough choices along the way. If you've enjoyed the previous outings, you shouldn't allow yourself to miss out on this one.