6.4

1. Apr 23, 2012
    Back in the day I used to be a flight sim junkie on PC. Then consoles got way cheaper thaqn PCs and Hawx2 was my first flight game in a long long long time. The aircraft graphics are good, but beyond that reality flies straight out of the window and vanishes into the distance. Hawx2 is to 'F16 Fighting Falcon' what Doom is to 'Operation Flashpoint'. Once I got used to my F18 carrying 96Back in the day I used to be a flight sim junkie on PC. Then consoles got way cheaper thaqn PCs and Hawx2 was my first flight game in a long long long time. The aircraft graphics are good, but beyond that reality flies straight out of the window and vanishes into the distance. Hawx2 is to 'F16 Fighting Falcon' what Doom is to 'Operation Flashpoint'. Once I got used to my F18 carrying 96 (or whatever) missiles and got into the game its great fun for a five minute airborne deathmatch, but please can't someone release a real flightsim on console? Expand
  2. Sep 14, 2010
    This game is fun as hell! I've been waiting for this since I finished H.A.W.X. 1. 2 lives up to my expectations and then some. I played through the single player and am now playing the multiplayer nightly. The matches are fierce. It's awesome to vie against fellow gamers in head to head fights. I'm having a good time and will keep playing online for a long time. Well worth the purchase.
  3. Sep 14, 2010
    i prob seem like a ubisoftaphile for liking this and ruse so much but these are the only kinds of games i think are worth buying. there are too many arcadey stupid games coming out these days that don't have the depth of serious, solid narratives connect to real wars or at least realistic wars. realistic war technology and realistic difficulty (you just jump in and control the plane iti prob seem like a ubisoftaphile for liking this and ruse so much but these are the only kinds of games i think are worth buying. there are too many arcadey stupid games coming out these days that don't have the depth of serious, solid narratives connect to real wars or at least realistic wars. realistic war technology and realistic difficulty (you just jump in and control the plane it take some getting use to). this game is really fun and really challenging and will last you a long time, def check it out. and yes, it lives up to ace combat and if you're thinking about getting either one they're both good but different, check them both out. :) Expand
  4. Sep 13, 2010
    tom clancy's hawx 2 is a very interesting flight sim which has kept me occupied since I bought it on Saturday. it has a very complex and thrilling storyline which is a real challenge on expert unlike it's predecessor. also the multiplayer isn't great but it is satisfactory.
  5. Sep 14, 2010

1. Oct 21, 2010
    Overall HAWX 2 tries to build on the solid foundations laid by the original game by adding more variety, but ultimately it fails to recreate the action packed feeling the first game did so well and simply doesn't make the same impact.
  2. Tom Clancy's: H.A.W.X. 2 tries to introduce some variety but the new missions will bore dogfighting fans. It's still a fun game, anyway, especially if played online with some friends, and graphically it's a solid title.
  3. Ubisoft really dropped the ball with this title. What should be an exciting fast-paced aerial combat game comes off more frustrating than anything because of its control issues, poor A.I, and just downright infuriating level designs.