7.1

1. Jul 16, 2011
    (About the PC version)
    (About the PC version)
    This Graphics are just unbelievable. I have a lot of games in my PC, most of them are much more recent than Tomb Raider Underworld. But no one matches Underworld Graphics. The graphics are so good that sometimes it's hard to pay attention in gameplay. You just stay and watch, watch, watch. And it's so light. The problem of the game is rush storyline, and we can't absorb Lara's personality and empathize with her. The jump system sometimes is annoying, and don't obey you. Even with perfect jumps, and even when you have absolutely sure it won't miss.... the jump fails and you watch Lara die. If you like loneliness exploring game. Solitude, and drool over scenarios, sound, atmosphere. You can't miss this game. It's awesome.

1. While it doesn’t propel the series forward to new heights, Underground is certainly an exciting and challenging Tomb Raider game worthy of Lady Croft’s sizeable talents.
  2. The more I played the game, the more frustrated I got with the camera, controls, and collision detection. Had those technical issues been resolved, Eidos would've had a great game on their hands.
  3. I still don’t understand how Lara can use her guns underwater or why she insists on kicking priceless vase’s, but niggles aside Tomb Raider Underworld is actually pretty fun in places. It’s just a shame that this so called update was is so horrendously out of date in comparison to something like Uncharted which trounces Underworld at every turn.