5.6

1. Jul 5, 2011
    Since this was a movie game I naturally set my standards low...

Yet this game still fails to reach these low standards. A terrible third person shooter, the transformers move slower than a geriatric snail in robot form, each robot only having 1 worthwhile weapon, usually a shotgun or blast weapon. The vehicle mode is ruined by having no truly open areas to move around and fight in. The
    Since this was a movie game I naturally set my standards low...

Yet this game still fails to reach these low standards.
    The vehicle mode is ruined by having no truly open areas to move around and fight in. The programmers have tried to compensated for this by allowing the vehicle to â
  2. Jun 15, 2011
    Lame, rushed, horrible game. I gave it a 1 rating only because it's Transformers; if anything else it would have been 0. After doing a google search and looking everywhere for a review to my dismay I found none. So not listening to my better judgement I picked up Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Let me start by saying it'll take up 4.5 gb of your hard drive only to have you constantlyLame, rushed, horrible game. I gave it a 1 rating only because it's Transformers; if anything else it would have been 0. After doing a google search and looking everywhere for a review to my dismay I found none. So not listening to my better judgement I picked up Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Let me start by saying it'll take up 4.5 gb of your hard drive only to have you constantly looking at load screens, bad graphics, horrible textures, bland colors, lame level designs, and unoriginal gameplay. It also follows no story related to the Transformers (not even the movie it's titled after!?) I own many video games and would recommend them over this game any day. Try these great games instead: Infamous 2, Dirt 3, L.A. Noire, Crysis 2, Outland (downloadable on PSN), or any of the Uncharted games. Take my advice and don't waste $60 on Transformers: Dark of the Moon. (The only other review I've seen for this game is from someone that wrote: "This series... will really becoming one of the best games in this year due to the special effects and amazing graphics." -Wow, this person really shouldn't be part of any games network or be writing reviews.) Expand
  3. Nov 18, 2011
    ok, played it last night finished it in about 3 hours.has good graphics and good looking scenery.but was a total faliure for people who are a fan of the previous transformer series.terrible gamplay.didn't expect it to be that terrible.it lacks many thing among them is the storyline.
  4. FRG
    Jun 21, 2013
    The game is awful.The graphics are ok,but the controls are painful,terrible and the vehicle mode is horrible.The history is disappointing,the sounds are decent but at the end is awful.

1. Though this game can offer fleeting firefight fun it is constantly dragged down by questionable design and a severe lack of polish. Whichever way your eye meets it, Transformers: Dark of the Moon is out of this world ordinary and to expect anything better from it would be lunar-cy. [September 2011 p80]
  2. Sep 27, 2011
    It's hard to think of Dark of the Moon as anything but crass movie advertising of the interactive variety and so it's hard to take it seriously as a game in its own right.
  3. Sep 16, 2011
    It seems like the developer ran out of the time before they could iterate upon last year's Transformers: War for Cybertron. This game winds up being a product of significantly lesser quality than it predecessor.