7.0

1. Nov 12, 2010
    I am a huge transformer fan and it pains me to give this game such a low score, that being said the timer destroys any ability to have fun with this game.... the only fun i had was inputting the cheats and playing this game that one day since you cant save with cheats activated.... i would absolutely not recommend this game......
  2. Jun 25, 2014
    If anyone of you guys don't like the movie this game is based on even though i do like it, then this is like a better version of it. I highly recommend this game to anyone, especially those who do like Revenge of the Fallen.
  3. Jan 15, 2012
    The game play stunk, plot was boring. This really was a horrible video game, and i would not recommend it to anyone. Honestly, don't bother even renting it because it's not worth your time or money
  4. Jun 15, 2012
    Although the initial feel of blowing stuff up as a totally awesome alien robot is very satisfying, the poor level design and stale plot makes the game feel basic, short and not an especially thrilling experience.
  5. May 25, 2013
    I got this game hoping that I could relive the fantastic action spectacles off the movie. How wrong I was, I've always liked transformers but this game doesn't do a very good job with them. Sure its cool that you get to play as your favourite characters like Optimus, bumblebee and Megatron but with combat thats finnicky to use and levels that always feel to crammed, especially if yourI got this game hoping that I could relive the fantastic action spectacles off the movie. How wrong I was, I've always liked transformers but this game doesn't do a very good job with them. Sure its cool that you get to play as your favourite characters like Optimus, bumblebee and Megatron but with combat thats finnicky to use and levels that always feel to crammed, especially if your using an airial character this game just falls. The plot is also very stale and doesn't let you replay the most epic bits of the movie or in the case of the devastator fight, handles them so poorly that there isn't much point. The multiplayer is ok but to get good you have to put more time into this game than it deserves. Expand

1. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is a title that almost works.
    Comes up short in a number of categories, due in large part to its repetition, odd control layout, poor AI and almost total lack of presentation. Running around and just shooting stuff has its merits, though it does get old after a bit.
    If nothing else, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is an apt representation of what you'd expect from a Transformers movie: a disposable, explosion-laden piece of mindless entertainment featuring robots beating the crap out of each other.