7.1

1. Mar 2, 2012
    without a doubt, the most colorful game i've ever played. beautiful blues, pinks, and purples throughout the wonderful artwork in the game. great game play and some tricky puzzles make this an improvement over the original in every way. absolutely worth the money.
  2. Jan 6, 2012
    This is the first game I've bought off the PSN without question. I played the demo and was really impressed with this game. Reminds me a lot of Capcom's Magic Sword for the CPS Arcade and SNES. This game is about 80% puzzle solving and 20% combat--both which are done very nicely! The graphics are colorful and very detailed, the gameplay and controls are very fluid and well-done, and the fun-factor is very high if you like retro-style 2D puzzle games.
    Video: 1080p
    Audio: 2.0ch Stereo
  3. Mar 31, 2012
    A bedtime story game that makes you relax. After an annoying day at work this is the game you want to be playing, its simple fairytale-like story and tear-bursting visuals makes this game an absolute must for all ages.
    And they lived happily ever after!
  4. Jan 14, 2013
    Absolutely beautiful game with lush, colourful graphics. I love the puzzle aspect of this (and the original) though I found this one to be a lot more frustrating at times. Though overall I like the challenge. Same concept as the first Trine, but they added a lot of new elements to make it seem completely revamped. Well worth the price, and I look forward to part three!
  5. Dec 19, 2013
    There's wasn't much wrong with the first game, nevertheless this one is a small improvement on every acount. It does play the same though, so if you didn't like the first one, you won't like this one.

1. May 31, 2012
    When Frozenbyte started its journey to create Trine 2, it's clear the studio decided to create the world it had always imagined. From the lush, beautiful visuals of the many exotic locales to the intricate puzzle designs, just like the waters that flow into this kingdom, the developer's passion can be seen, felt and heard; it's nothing short of magical. Stepping into the world of Trine 2 is much like stepping into one of the great Walt Disney's fairy tales, and shouldn't be missed.
  2. Apr 3, 2012
    A fun story, challenging puzzles, diverse levels and a charming atmosphere… A worthy successor to the well-received original.
  3. Mar 20, 2012
    Dazzling in design and addictive in the gameplay department, Trine 2 is a spectacular fantasy romp that shouldn't be missed by anyone with a penchant for high-quality platforming with a puzzling twist. It'll get you swinging, slicing, jumping and thinking as you venture towards the next gorgeous land ripe for exploration. Combat can be awkward and you'll fumble with the controls as you attempt to manipulate objects, but these are just minor blemishes on a downloadable title that simply shouldn't be missed.