Trine PlayStation 3

• Release Date: Oct 22, 2009
  • Also On: PC
8.0

1. Aug 11, 2010
    One of the best downloadable games for the Playstation 3. Stellar graphics, storyline, characters, sound/music, and great and easy to learn controls. Awesome!!! 10/10
  2. RonnyM.
    Oct 4, 2009
    I love this game!! Beautiful graphics, enchanting music and brilliant gameplay!! Must buy!!
  3. AndrewL
    Nov 2, 2009
    Luckily, theres a demo available. The game is a lot of solo fun! The puzzles are simple and rewarding, getting every green vial is a challenge in itself, each one getting you closer to a level up. It plays smooth and the graphics are great. Worth buying definitely!
  4. DavidM
    Nov 19, 2009
    I read a lot of reviews before buying this game, and would just add a couple of things that weren't clear: 1) I'm an okay gamer, but it certainly took me more than 5 hours to get through; I wonder if some of the reviewers didn't try to get the hard-to-reach chests and experience bottles, which are a big part of it. 2) The last level is nothing like the first 14, in gameplay I read a lot of reviews before buying this game, and would just add a couple of things that weren't clear: 1) I'm an okay gamer, but it certainly took me more than 5 hours to get through; I wonder if some of the reviewers didn't try to get the hard-to-reach chests and experience bottles, which are a big part of it. 2) The last level is nothing like the first 14, in gameplay or difficulty, and was pretty frustrating (again, I'm guessing reviewers didn't want to say they found it hard), although it wouldn't be as bad on the PC version. I'd still completely recommend the game, though. Collapse
  5. Mar 11, 2011
    This is the best party game you can have at home without plastic instruments. Loses only for Super Mario Brothers Wii.
    If you have 2 more friends to play local multiplayer dont miss it.

Get your Portable ID!
  6. Dec 19, 2013
    Great game for 3 players. It could be fun solo too, but I haven't tried it. Beautiful graphics and a very colorful world. The gameplay works very well.

1. Trine is a very special game. It reminds us of classic games like Another World, Flashback or Prince of Persia, but with a new gameplay based in co-op and great visuals. But it's too short and it has just one co-op game mode for 3 players in LAN, which is no good. If not for that, this would be one of the greatest downloadable games yet.
    Trine is an amalgamation of true and tested old-fashioned ideas gussied up with a modern twist, and is never anything less than beautiful, engaging and enjoyable despite its occasional lack of polish.
  3. Trine is impressive with its beautiful and addictive platforming and Lost Vikings-esque gameplay. However, there's a lack of challenge in the early parts of the game, and the short game time leaves a bit to be desired. Frozenbyte should be applauded for their efforts though, and Trine is well worth the money.