Trine PlayStation 3

• Release Date: Oct 22, 2009
  • Also On: PC
8.1

1. Mar 7, 2011
    Some great ideas implemented really reall well. It's just a shame that this game remains a bit of a short one trick pony, but what a very stylish pony it is!
  2. Dec 22, 2010
    Not as good as they say. I bought this game a while ago when there was no demo for it only because I read some good reviews. after playing for about 4 levels I started to feel tired of the gameplay, it has a great story though I really liked the storytelling narrated like in a book and the characters are interesting too but the game felt like a chore after a while. Overall the gameNot as good as they say. I bought this game a while ago when there was no demo for it only because I read some good reviews. after playing for about 4 levels I started to feel tired of the gameplay, it has a great story though I really liked the storytelling narrated like in a book and the characters are interesting too but the game felt like a chore after a while. Overall the game disappointed me but that doesn't mean it is a bad game. Expand
  3. Aug 28, 2010
    Overpriced , Generic , Reptitive and boring. These are the words to describe this game, You are better off spending your money on other quality games available on PSN.

If you really are curcious try out the demo before parting your cash, Guaranteened the the demo will bore you to death with looping music and recycled enemies and button bashing gameplay with measly tries in platforming anfd puzzle solving.
  4. RodrigoM
    Dec 28, 2009
    Only on Playstation: Too much hype and delays in the launch of a very simple, short and boring game. Definitely not worth U$19.99
  5. anonymous
    Oct 27, 2009
    Enchanting! In fact I
  6. PeteB
    Oct 22, 2009
    Yet another game I had high hopes for and it falls flat. I mean it is a decent game but way too short and got this tired feeling to it. If this was $10 or maybe $15 I would consider it. My advice, do not buy into the hype (since us in North America have been waiting for it) and give it a pass.

1. Trine is a very special game. It reminds us of classic games like Another World, Flashback or Prince of Persia, but with a new gameplay based in co-op and great visuals. But it's too short and it has just one co-op game mode for 3 players in LAN, which is no good. If not for that, this would be one of the greatest downloadable games yet.
    Trine is an amalgamation of true and tested old-fashioned ideas gussied up with a modern twist, and is never anything less than beautiful, engaging and enjoyable despite its occasional lack of polish.
  3. Trine is impressive with its beautiful and addictive platforming and Lost Vikings-esque gameplay. However, there's a lack of challenge in the early parts of the game, and the short game time leaves a bit to be desired. Frozenbyte should be applauded for their efforts though, and Trine is well worth the money.