• Publisher: Nobilis
  • Release Date: Oct 22, 2009
  • Also On: PC
8.2

1. Aug 11, 2010
    One of the best downloadable games for the Playstation 3. Stellar graphics, storyline, characters, sound/music, and great and easy to learn controls. Awesome!!! 10/10
  2. Mar 11, 2011
    This is the best party game you can have at home without plastic instruments. Loses only for Super Mario Brothers Wii.
    If you have 2 more friends to play local multiplayer dont miss it.

Get your Portable ID!
  3. Dec 19, 2013
    Great game for 3 players. It could be fun solo too, but I haven't tried it. Beautiful graphics and a very colorful world. The gameplay works very well.
  4. Dec 22, 2010
    Not as good as they say. I bought this game a while ago when there was no demo for it only because I read some good reviews. after playing for about 4 levels I started to feel tired of the gameplay, it has a great story though I really liked the storytelling narrated like in a book and the characters are interesting too but the game felt like a chore after a while. Overall the game disappointed me but that doesn't mean it is a bad game. Expand
  5. Mar 7, 2011
    Some great ideas implemented really reall well. It's just a shame that this game remains a bit of a short one trick pony, but what a very stylish pony it is!
  6. Aug 28, 2010
    Overpriced , Generic , Reptitive and boring. These are the words to describe this game, You are better off spending your money on other quality games available on PSN.

If you really are curcious try out the demo before parting your cash, Guaranteened the the demo will bore you to death with looping music and recycled enemies and button bashing gameplay with measly tries in platforming
    anfd puzzle solving. Expand

1. Trine is a very special game. It reminds us of classic games like Another World, Flashback or Prince of Persia, but with a new gameplay based in co-op and great visuals. But it's too short and it has just one co-op game mode for 3 players in LAN, which is no good. If not for that, this would be one of the greatest downloadable games yet.
    Trine is an amalgamation of true and tested old-fashioned ideas gussied up with a modern twist, and is never anything less than beautiful, engaging and enjoyable despite its occasional lack of polish.
  3. Trine is impressive with its beautiful and addictive platforming and Lost Vikings-esque gameplay. However, there's a lack of challenge in the early parts of the game, and the short game time leaves a bit to be desired. Frozenbyte should be applauded for their efforts though, and Trine is well worth the money.