6.1

1. MaximeL.
    Mar 26, 2008
    BETTER than the last Turok!!! Love to walk in the forest with my Rambo's Knife haha!!!
  2. JosephB
    Jan 30, 2008
    I found this game to be lacking in appeal. To me this should have been a little bit better. Not as ground breaking as one would want. Very bland and a basic game at that. At least they brought the game back to life a little. A little more realistic dino's makes the game worth playing through.
  3. May 22, 2011
    I found the story satisfactory not perfect but standard however the multiplayer for the game was very horrible and unenjoyable. i recommend this game for once through story however i dont suggest the game for long term its one of these games you can only play through once
  4. Aug 30, 2011
    First off I don't understand why everybody was hating on this game so much. Its actually pretty good for the most part. I admit it had a couple quirks, but nothing that couldn't be overseen.

The biggest issue I had was the checkpoints, sometimes you'd play for 15-20 minutes just to die and have to start all over, And when you've died 3-4 times you've probably been playing the same section for over an hour.

Graphics = Pretty good animations on characters and dinos, nothing ground breaking though.

Playability = Easy to figure out, challenging to finish.

Sound = Keep an ear out cause you cant always see whats coming for you.

Difficulty = Hard to make checkpoints at times, but not overwhelming.

Learning curve = Id say an hour or two, just to get comfortable.

Value = Maybe not $60 but for $20 its a good buy.

Overall value = The Turok series has seen a stinker or 2, but this one shows they're on the right track. If you've never played Turok than this is the one to get started on, its the best one so far.

No, it's not going to go head-to-head with the onslaught of great FPSes we saw at the end of last year (though its slick, well-designed, robust multiplayer should give it some legs). But the unusual premise, solid writing, and nicely varied play make it worth a look for shooter fans looking for that next fix.
  2. It doesn’t try to reinvent the wheel, but working within its accepted elements it does a great job of dumping you in the jungle and making you feel like you’re fighting for your life.
    Even playing on the easiest setting, the difficulty regularly spikes to bowel-clenching impossibility. This wouldn't be so bad if the checkpoints flowed a little more freely, as most of the difficulty spikes tend to arrive after a protracted battle has already left you tattered and bleeding.