Turok PlayStation 3

6.1

1. zakk
    Jul 6, 2008
    sweet game, but i definitly wouldnt give it a 10. the levels are very well desined and joseph turok (main character) is my favourite character ever. an easy 8 out of 10
  2. DarthKaos
    Feb 11, 2008
    Good sound, nice graphics, and the story is right on par with Rambo. There will be no acting awards given out but it gets the job done. Pacing of the game is what you make of it. It can be a fast and furious twitch game or a slower paced strategic kill game where you use stealth and dinosaurs.
  3. JonathanRudkin
    Jan 23, 2008
    Played the demo, and absolutely loved it. Graphics were average; serious but keep a cartoony edge, especially on the people. Dinosaur AI is brilliant, they scare the living crap out of me.

Improvement from evolution, propaganda have definitely had a good start at re-imagining the series. Human AI needs a LOT of work from what I've played. But the demo is early script and hopefully the game will be much better.
  4. HenricW
    Feb 4, 2008
    I love this game. The story is great and onliine is excellent as well. Yay Turok!
  5. MichaelS.
    Apr 8, 2009
    This game is my first Turok game, but overall it was awsome. The different guns, especially pinning guys down with the bow, or stabbing guys/Dinos with the knife. I hoped for splitscreen>I heard previous ones had it, but online is just as great. Although I'm pissed that 360 gets voice chat and PS3 doesn't. In conclusion: could've put more Dinos, there's only like 6-7 This game is my first Turok game, but overall it was awsome. The different guns, especially pinning guys down with the bow, or stabbing guys/Dinos with the knife. I hoped for splitscreen>I heard previous ones had it, but online is just as great. Although I'm pissed that 360 gets voice chat and PS3 doesn't. In conclusion: could've put more Dinos, there's only like 6-7 different types of dinos u see, and splitscreen (co-op/multiplayer) would've been nice. Expand
  6. LeonE
    Nov 1, 2009
    Turok is a good FPS game it is quite hard in places and there missions you wont be able to do until a couple of days but the storyline is fine the graphics are great and the AI are quite good too now the bad things as i did say this game is quite hard there is no easy opition only normal,hard and inhuman a single guard can quickly take you down with a smg if you chase him with a knife or Turok is a good FPS game it is quite hard in places and there missions you wont be able to do until a couple of days but the storyline is fine the graphics are great and the AI are quite good too now the bad things as i did say this game is quite hard there is no easy opition only normal,hard and inhuman a single guard can quickly take you down with a smg if you chase him with a knife or have bad shooting. There is some stealth it is fun seeing turok just knife his foes but if someone spots you and you have no ammo you are sure to die unless it was a small dinosaur. The weapons are quite good and the realods are great it does live up to the name. So it for people who like fps games but need a challenge since this game might take a couple of weeks to complete Turok Gets 8 out of 10 and gets my reccomendtion (sorry for any spelling mistakes) Expand

No, it's not going to go head-to-head with the onslaught of great FPSes we saw at the end of last year (though its slick, well-designed, robust multiplayer should give it some legs). But the unusual premise, solid writing, and nicely varied play make it worth a look for shooter fans looking for that next fix.
  2. It doesn’t try to reinvent the wheel, but working within its accepted elements it does a great job of dumping you in the jungle and making you feel like you’re fighting for your life.
    Even playing on the easiest setting, the difficulty regularly spikes to bowel-clenching impossibility. This wouldn't be so bad if the checkpoints flowed a little more freely, as most of the difficulty spikes tend to arrive after a protracted battle has already left you tattered and bleeding.