7.2

1. Oct 15, 2010
  2. Sep 22, 2010
    This game is like Undisputed 2009 but adds a few features.
    Game play is mostly the same with a few minor changes. However what is a big upgrade is how it is executed as all fighters use techniques that they use in real life and not a generic style they somewhat fit into.
    Also career mode was completely upgraded and is fun to do multiple times.
    Online is not as good in this game, it doesn't
    match you up with opponents very well. Expand
  3. Dec 17, 2010
    When I turned on UFC Undisputed 2010 for the first time, I thought I was hooked. I got to pick my fighter's interview responses in career mode, I had a sexy UFC lady wanting to stop by and film my workout, and Joe Rogan was remembering what had happened in my last fight and was talking about it. The game seemed like it had improved on the one thing the last version was missing ââ Expand

1. UFC 2010 is an absolute knockout of a game and despite a few minor disappointments, I can wholeheartedly recommend it to pretty much anyone that's even remotely interested.
  2. EA Sports MMA is going to have a lot to live up to when it launches as UFC Undisputed 2010 raises the bar for virtual Mixed Martial Arts. Is it perfect? No, not at all. But, if you put this side-by-side with its predecessor, the differences are like night and day. You could almost go so far as to say that Undisputed 2009 was the trial run and this is the real game.
  3. Is 2010 about the show or the sport? It is, like the UFC itself, ready to be both. This confidence is what makes it such a complete and compelling package – a great MMA sim, a near flawless UFC sim. In a year, it’s made the kind of studious jump that took FIFA almost ten.