7.2

1. Mar 5, 2011
    This game is really fun at first, then even more fun after you learn the ground/grapple game. However after you get to a certain point of experience or skill you can easily exploit the game. What I mean by this is you can constantly sit on your opponent and do reversals to gain advantageous positions and knock them out very easy. There are plenty of other exploits in the game besidesThis game is really fun at first, then even more fun after you learn the ground/grapple game. However after you get to a certain point of experience or skill you can easily exploit the game. What I mean by this is you can constantly sit on your opponent and do reversals to gain advantageous positions and knock them out very easy. There are plenty of other exploits in the game besides that example. The campaign will keep you busy for a few hours, if your really bored. Otherwise it's really bad, and it tries to throw in some depth but fails. The online is probably the worst feature to this game. It's over-run by peoples "x-men" custom fighters that are impossible to defeat, noobs that play brock lesnar and throw constant elbows until your knocked out, or people who just simply exploit the game. Not to mention its nearly impossible to connect to anyone. If you defeat the odds in finding someone to play with, and are able to connect to them, the terribad frame rate ruins the experience. The only thing I enjoy about this game is you can play as your favorite UFC fighter. Expand
  2. Dec 17, 2010
    When I turned on UFC Undisputed 2010 for the first time, I thought I was hooked. I got to pick my fighter's interview responses in career mode, I had a sexy UFC lady wanting to stop by and film my workout, and Joe Rogan was remembering what had happened in my last fight and was talking about it. The game seemed like it had improved on the one thing the last version was missingWhen I turned on UFC Undisputed 2010 for the first time, I thought I was hooked. I got to pick my fighter's interview responses in career mode, I had a sexy UFC lady wanting to stop by and film my workout, and Joe Rogan was remembering what had happened in my last fight and was talking about it. The game seemed like it had improved on the one thing the last version was missing ââ Expand
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    Can't play this game because of the broken online. Even if I do get a match it's littered with exploits..Undisputed 2009 was much much better, and now EA MMA takes the throne.
  4. Oct 22, 2010
    UFC Undisputed 2010 has the best graphics and visuals Iâ
  5. Oct 15, 2010
  6. Sep 25, 2010
    I bought Ufc 2010 Undisputed the day it came out,mainly for the multiplayer. At first, I would have rated it a 9. But, after Giving the game some time, and plenty of chances, my final decision to give it a 3 was based on the online play. The connectivity to the servers blows. It takes 10-15 mins. to connect to a fight, LAGGY Online, and most the time if you find a good fight, it usuallyI bought Ufc 2010 Undisputed the day it came out,mainly for the multiplayer. At first, I would have rated it a 9. But, after Giving the game some time, and plenty of chances, my final decision to give it a 3 was based on the online play. The connectivity to the servers blows. It takes 10-15 mins. to connect to a fight, LAGGY Online, and most the time if you find a good fight, it usually says the opponent has left early. After tons of messages asking why they quit, the most common answer i got back was "I didn't quit, you did.". That gets very frustrating, considering that I have never voluntary left a match and my DNF(Did not finish) rate is around 50%. I prided myself in 2009 with having a DNF rate of 0%. I don't understand how a game like Mag can fit 100+ in one game without lag, And (Super)Street Fighter 4 Pulls it off with 2 people just fine. One thing is for sure, I WILL be trying EA MMA, and WILL NOT buy another Ufc until the online runs SMOOTHLY. Expand
  7. Sep 22, 2010
    This game is like Undisputed 2009 but adds a few features.
    Game play is mostly the same with a few minor changes. However what is a big upgrade is how it is executed as all fighters use techniques that they use in real life and not a generic style they somewhat fit into.
    Also career mode was completely upgraded and is fun to do multiple times. Online is not as good in this game, it doesn't
    This game is like Undisputed 2009 but adds a few features.
    Also career mode was completely upgraded and is fun to do multiple times.
    Online is not as good in this game, it doesn't match you up with opponents very well.

1. UFC 2010 is an absolute knockout of a game and despite a few minor disappointments, I can wholeheartedly recommend it to pretty much anyone that's even remotely interested.
  2. EA Sports MMA is going to have a lot to live up to when it launches as UFC Undisputed 2010 raises the bar for virtual Mixed Martial Arts. Is it perfect? No, not at all. But, if you put this side-by-side with its predecessor, the differences are like night and day. You could almost go so far as to say that Undisputed 2009 was the trial run and this is the real game.
  3. Is 2010 about the show or the sport? It is, like the UFC itself, ready to be both. This confidence is what makes it such a complete and compelling package – a great MMA sim, a near flawless UFC sim. In a year, it’s made the kind of studious jump that took FIFA almost ten.