7.2

1. Sep 25, 2010
    I bought Ufc 2010 Undisputed the day it came out,mainly for the multiplayer. At first, I would have rated it a 9. But, after Giving the game some time, and plenty of chances, my final decision to give it a 3 was based on the online play. The connectivity to the servers blows. It takes 10-15 mins. to connect to a fight, LAGGY Online, and most the time if you find a good fight, it usuallyI bought Ufc 2010 Undisputed the day it came out,mainly for the multiplayer. At first, I would have rated it a 9. But, after Giving the game some time, and plenty of chances, my final decision to give it a 3 was based on the online play. The connectivity to the servers blows. It takes 10-15 mins. to connect to a fight, LAGGY Online, and most the time if you find a good fight, it usually says the opponent has left early. After tons of messages asking why they quit, the most common answer i got back was "I didn't quit, you did.". That gets very frustrating, considering that I have never voluntary left a match and my DNF(Did not finish) rate is around 50%. I prided myself in 2009 with having a DNF rate of 0%. I don't understand how a game like Mag can fit 100+ in one game without lag, And (Super)Street Fighter 4 Pulls it off with 2 people just fine. One thing is for sure, I WILL be trying EA MMA, and WILL NOT buy another Ufc until the online runs SMOOTHLY. Expand
  2. Mar 5, 2011
    This game is really fun at first, then even more fun after you learn the ground/grapple game. However after you get to a certain point of experience or skill you can easily exploit the game. What I mean by this is you can constantly sit on your opponent and do reversals to gain advantageous positions and knock them out very easy. There are plenty of other exploits in the game besidesThis game is really fun at first, then even more fun after you learn the ground/grapple game. However after you get to a certain point of experience or skill you can easily exploit the game. What I mean by this is you can constantly sit on your opponent and do reversals to gain advantageous positions and knock them out very easy. There are plenty of other exploits in the game besides that example. The campaign will keep you busy for a few hours, if your really bored. Otherwise it's really bad, and it tries to throw in some depth but fails. The online is probably the worst feature to this game. It's over-run by peoples "x-men" custom fighters that are impossible to defeat, noobs that play brock lesnar and throw constant elbows until your knocked out, or people who just simply exploit the game. Not to mention its nearly impossible to connect to anyone. If you defeat the odds in finding someone to play with, and are able to connect to them, the terribad frame rate ruins the experience. The only thing I enjoy about this game is you can play as your favorite UFC fighter. Expand
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    Can't play this game because of the broken online. Even if I do get a match it's littered with exploits..Undisputed 2009 was much much better, and now EA MMA takes the throne.

1. UFC 2010 is an absolute knockout of a game and despite a few minor disappointments, I can wholeheartedly recommend it to pretty much anyone that's even remotely interested.
  2. EA Sports MMA is going to have a lot to live up to when it launches as UFC Undisputed 2010 raises the bar for virtual Mixed Martial Arts. Is it perfect? No, not at all. But, if you put this side-by-side with its predecessor, the differences are like night and day. You could almost go so far as to say that Undisputed 2009 was the trial run and this is the real game.
  3. Is 2010 about the show or the sport? It is, like the UFC itself, ready to be both. This confidence is what makes it such a complete and compelling package – a great MMA sim, a near flawless UFC sim. In a year, it’s made the kind of studious jump that took FIFA almost ten.