7.4

1. Feb 18, 2012
    Many areas of the game systems are broken, or just downright unpolished; Single player training exercises fail to register player input, sparring partners who just stand and do nothing, the wrong video clip displayed for moves and constant online disconnects, and far more than I can be bothered to mention. I purchased the two previous titles in the series but this will be my last unlessMany areas of the game systems are broken, or just downright unpolished; Single player training exercises fail to register player input, sparring partners who just stand and do nothing, the wrong video clip displayed for moves and constant online disconnects, and far more than I can be bothered to mention. I purchased the two previous titles in the series but this will be my last unless the publisher and developers change. To add insult to injury, much of the games content will be released as DLC, to help bail out the ailing THQ who are close to going into receivership and given their efforts to publish an MMA game it's no surprise they are in dire financial straits.

For me personally I have no reason to recommend this to anyone who may already own one of the earlier versions, itâ
  2. Mar 30, 2012
    I think it's amazing that in this day and age with high tech gaming systems this game can still go from loading screen to loading screen within what feels like a 30 year time period. So many loading screens, why? Gets very boring very quickly.
  3. Feb 17, 2012
    Lame game. Not fun at all. It gets boring very quickly. If you have the means to purchase a game, please, don't let it be this one. It's dumb, repetitive, and uninteresting with almost no new features.
  4. Mar 16, 2012
    UGH! This is UFC 1 & 2 all over again, with copied EA MMA submission-sytem that they actually failed at.
    Submission is NOT a cat & mouse game!!!
    -Too many glitches.
    -Online is unplayable!
    AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!

1. Apr 28, 2012
    UFC Undisputed 3 rectifies many issues of previous installments, combines depth and simplistic gameplay successfully and contains more content then you'd expect from a new game in a sport franchise. It nears perfection in the MMA-genre, but there's still enough room for improvement.
  2. Mar 22, 2012
    Simulates brutality so every blow feels heavy and real. [Apr 2012, p.100]
  3. Mar 13, 2012
    The undisputed champion of the genre. This time it's more accessible to beginners and offers an improved career mode, some tweaks to the combat system, as well as the famed PRIDE organization. [April 2012, p.76]