• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Oct 13, 2009
8.7

1. Apr 10, 2014
    Simply the best game I've ever had the pleasure to play. Even The Last of Us cannot claim the top spot against a game like Uncharted 2. Naughty Dog, often characterised by its incomparable voice acting and mesmerising graphics, does not fail to impress. The whole game screams professionalism and meticulous craftsmanship. I would find it extremely difficult to fault this game.
  2. Apr 1, 2014
    This is THE best game ever. The whole gaming experience while playing this is simply amazing. Great combats. Awesome melee attacks. Option of using stealth in some situations. Superb graphics. Witty dialogues. Amazing acting. The superlatives are endless. I haven't played Uncharted 3 yet. But I am not sure how Naughty Dog could possible top 'Among Thieves'. This is the best game for all action-adventure/third-person-shooter fans. Expand
  3. Mar 31, 2014
    I'll get this out of the way right now: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is the game that made me want to persue video game journalisim. In other words, its one of my favorite games of all time. PERIOD. I could justify why I think so, but I think you guys already know. But f**k it i'll talk.

The game starts of with a cliffhanger. Literatly. The protagonist Nathan Drake is broken and beaten,
    on the verge of death while inside a train hanging of a cliff by a thread. The 5 minute intro is as exlierating as the entire game, and boy did it get my blood pumping. Drake teams up with a couple of his old buddies to look for Marco Polos lost treasure. And with that, the epic game takes off.

The story never dissapoints and the acting is top notch. Nolan North takes his role as Nathan Drake again, and shows off some of the best acting i've seen from a game. The chemistry with the rest of the cast is charming and heart warming, and uncomfortable when it needs to be.

When it comes to the graphics, Uncharted yet again, is the best. Perfectly polished enviorments breathing with life (or lack there of). Colours are vibrant and pop out and the character animations are almost life like. With some great sound design and what may have the best modern theme song in a video game, Uncharted 2 is absouletley perfect in its presentaion.

The gameplay is very simple, however it is never repetitive and always surprising. Theres 3 main gameplay components the work together nicley: Combat, climbing and puzzle solving. Combat is basically a third person cover system where you simply run around and shoot enemies attempting to beat you to the treasure. Theres also a hand to hand combat system, that works much better then it did in its predecessor. Theres nothing ultimatley wrong with the combat, in fact the simplicity of it benfits the game, focusing on the action more then strategy.

Climbing and traversing is very easy and satisfying: especially when climbing the tallest of buildings if foreign countries. The puzzles in the game, although there are fewer then there were in the previous games, there much larger in scale and much more epic. I was never really stumped enough to the point of frustration, but they do provide a nice distraction from the usual run and gun.

I could go on for hours talking about how perfect Uncharted 2 is, but ill just say this. Uncharted 2 is perfect. SURPRISE. I may be a fan boy, but even after a formal evalutation theres simply no arguing that this, not only helped shape the generation of the PS3 and the future that is yet to come, but it simply is a fantastic expierence, and most definatley The Bathroom Gamers GOTY of 2009.
  4. Mar 17, 2014
    This game is possibly the best action game ever created for consoles. This was truly a step forward for action games, and Naughty Dog couldn't surpass it with Uncharted 3. This game has some incredible aspects that are rare in games today, which is why it's such a gem among Playstation gamers.
    Pros: -Voice Acting (The performances by both Sully and Nathan's voice actors have only been
    surpassed by Troy Baker in The Last of Us)
    -Story (A very intriguing story that combines fantasy with realism)
    -Gameplay (Very smooth controls, and some awesome action sequences)
    -Tech (Very few graphical hiccups and glitches)
    Cons: -Difficulty (Even an action game veteran will have difficulties playing this game on very easy, due to some poor level design choices and cheap 'difficult' sections that frustrate rather than challenge)
    Overall, this game is an incredible gem that's already a classic. If you own a PS3 and haven't yet played this, you're missing out on a spectacular demonstration of dedicated video game developers, and one of the greatest modern action games to ever release.
  5. Mar 17, 2014
    This game has very good scripted action sequences. Few games have done better. But There is only about 3 of them and the rest of the gameplay isn't really all that great. The platforming is bland, the shooting mechanics are off, and the stealth mechanics are downright awful. Not worth it.
  6. Feb 23, 2014
    If Drake's Fortune was the setup, this game is the payoff. Uncharted 2 is a masterpiece in every aspect. The writing and performances are smart and snapy, the graphics are amazing, and the story is much more compelling than the first installment.
  7. Feb 7, 2014
    Definitely the best in series as there's still enough gameplay mixed in with all the interactive movie gubbings that Naughty Dog love. This is the one they got right, but I still find the series quite over rated. Still recommend this
  8. Jan 27, 2014
    Uncharted 2 is certainly one of the best games available on the ps3. The whole Uncharted series is great and technically you would probably have to say that Uncharted 2 is the best one so far. That said I give it the same rating as Uncharted Drake's Fortune (i.e. the first Uncharted game). I have yet to finish the 3rd one in the series although I have recently purchased it.

Uncharted 2
    is a great game right from the start. In terms of how it plays, it is more of the same - third person shooting system, same cover system, some light puzzles and plenty of exploration and climbing. Again the scenery and graphics are amazing, although less green surroundings (as in Uncharted 1) and more variety such as in towns, in snow and the like. Again the scenery and graphics really add to the experience. The usual characters are back and some new characters introduced. All of the characters are great and it is once again a well driven story game. U2 did introduce a multiplayer element which initially worried me. However it does not detract from the single player game at all. I have not played the multiplayer much but it certainly is decent. I buy U2 to play the single player more than anything and it was very enjoyable. I would say some very memorable moments, like on the moving train. It is like a blockbuster movie in places. Seemed to be quite a bit longer than the first Uncharted with more Chapters, certainly took me longer to complete.

Again not many negatives or things that could be seen as negative about this game. It follows a set path as a story driven game and is not "open world" - however this is more about the genre and not a negative for the game itself.

U2 implemented more stealth elements, certain parts of the game can be played through without being seen. Personally I like stealth games so I enjoyed this addition. Everything is bigger and more dramatic than the first Uncharted. However while some people put U2 as the best in the series, I find it difficult to choose between the first 2 so far. Both great games and I am sure the 3rd is great too (yet to complete it/review it).

Lets hope this series continues on the ps4. It has been one of the reasons to get a ps3 for me. Well worth playing.

Overall 8.9/10 (rounded to 9/10)
  9. Jan 27, 2014
    One of the best game of ps3, the history is amazing with a lot of intense moments (but a history a little below than uncharted 2) , the characters are unforgettable, perfect gameplay, and much acction where we were never bored. The best graphics for ps3. If you have a PS3, you must have this game.
  10. Jan 22, 2014
    The graphics, gameplay, story are all top notch. This is not only one of the greatest games on the PS3, it's one of the greatest in all of gaming history.
  11. ERB
    Jan 21, 2014
    This game is great.Naughty Dog proved that they are one of the best game companies in the world with this game Uncharted 2.Uncharted 2 has beautiful graphics,awesome world,and fun gameplay.This is a must buy game for you people.
  12. Jan 17, 2014
    This game is the best game you can ever play! The story is so amazing and interesting there is really noting else like this. I was a fan since game 1 but Uncharted 2 is great! At the end you will fall in love with the series, characters, and story. Its been a few years since this game came out and the graphics are still some of the best I seen. Online play at its time was amazing and is great on your own or with friends. This is one of those rare games that don't come so often and never gets old from unlocking skins and special in game content for story mode to an epic story mode with great voice over you can't go wrong with buying this game. Uncharted 2 Among Thieves is a great experiences for any gamer out there! Expand
  13. Jan 15, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Uncharted 2 does a great homage for the most popular action-adventure films out there like the Indiana Jones movies. The cinematics are very well done, with tons of detail on the graphics, great music score (especially the Main Theme) and great characters that made up this game. Unlike The Last of Us, where the pace is extremely slow, this game has a ton of action, involving shooting, fist fights and parkour, all blended in with explosions and funny humor, including some puzzle solving. Unfortunately, there are some things that break immersion: it seems more plot driven than character driven, as I felt that there was almost no moment where I feel a connection with the characters, not even Nathan Drake himself. There are moments in the story that made no sense, and Chloe Frazer, Nathan´s new girlfriend, was highly unlikable, because even though I don´t have problem with people who are just themselves, she has an unstable change of personality: she´s good, she´s bad, she´s good, she´s bad, for no apparent reason! Also, in the gameplay, there´s an excessive amount of enemies, and I find it illogical: it seemed that Lazaravich, the antagonist, who is considered to be a major criminal who kills, mutilates and disrupts innocent people, had the entire Russian Army with him. And while the shooting mechanics gets the job done, the melee combat was highly ineffective, as Nathan is somewhat slow to land a single hit. But the biggest flaw is the fact that Nathan kills a thousand enemies like some sort of killing machine, and that may detract the player from the experience. And where the hell is Victor Sullivan?! I think he was the funniest of all the characters here, with the most awesome voice so far, and he doesn´t appear a lot in the game! For the rest of the game, I enjoyed it a lot, especially the boarding train sequence, as it shows a great example of how Naughty Dog handles its technology for epicness. The multiplayer is a ton of fun, and I played a lot of competitive matches. Now, even with the excessive waves and waves of enemies, I found it to be a decent experience overall. Expand
  14. Jan 9, 2014
    Uno de los mejores juegos que he jugado excelente historia buenas gráficas su jugabilidad es excelente lo único malo es tener que gastar muchas balas para matar a alguien pero este juego es mejor que el anterior
  15. Jan 3, 2014
    Tis is the best possible PS3 exclusive that you can possibly get your hands on. The campaign excels better than the first a more creative plot and many twists. The graphics would no doubt be the best graphics of any game on any system in 2009. Naughty Dog is best at using those-sharp edge graphics. From jungle to snow mountain, scenery is beautiful and the story is compelling. The multiplayer offered a wide range of games and offers a different type of play. There are also Co-op 3 person survival that tags along with different game modes. Uncharted 2 is a grand success for Naughty Dog, and is a genuine outstanding game. U2 is currently the ninth best-ranked game of all time on game-rankings (I'm pretty sure) and for me is no doubt one of the top 5 best games this generation. This game has been called a "masterpiece" because it is and will no doubly be called that for generations to come. Expand
  16. Dec 19, 2013
    One of the most beautiful games I've ever seen. The gameplay is almost perfect. It's fun, but I find it hard to be able to follow the storyline somehow. I can't put my finger on it. The thing is, besides being technically perfect, this is just a standard third person shooter. There is absolutely nothing original here. It's probably just me, but the game doesn't really touch me, it's just a very well made shooter, there's no angle, nothing new or original, nothing to draw me in.
    For some reason this game gets better reviews then the first one. I don't understand why, not much has changed.
  17. Dec 13, 2013
    The 'special' sequences lift this game to something extraordinary. Shooting has improved since 1, because opponents are less cartoony and just less irritating, more realistic. The color palette has widened a lot in Uncharted 1, it was lots of green and grey, jungle and temples. In this game, there are just lots of colors, truly varied locations/scenarios, a lot more happening on screen. It still takes the player from A to B and asks few questions of any kind, but there is so much spectacle you can't call it a bad time. The middle section of the game is amazing. The last hour is a bit lackluster, when the game really tests your concentration by spamming enemies so the tempo slows down and you get a bit bored, but even the most difficult parts should be manageable in a few tries on easy mode. All in all, I finished single player in around 10 hours. It left me satisfied, and feeling like I'd just been on a long roller coaster ride. I would have liked more (elaborate) puzzles, more ingenuity, wider use of the physics so impressively mastered in some sequences. It's also soo easy for a seasoned gamer like me to pick out the 'inspirations' for the game. It's all seen before. Whether in Tomb Raider, Gears of War, etc etc. I didn't get very immersed or involved in the story either, since the gameplay had little to do with the plot and I felt like Nathan Drake was a monster rather than a hero... it was like "plot in a clip, pause clip/plot to have meaningless violence or simple navigation, then further plot, then pause". Not very creative in terms of pushing the medium's mechanics forward. Expand
  18. Dec 13, 2013
    I feel as though I've missed something. While the production values of the game were certainly stunning, the gameplay and narrative seemed very stale and uninspiring. Both the platforming and the shooting mechanics felt clunky and stiff. Also, having played open world climbing platformers like Assassin's Creed it was a real bummer to see how linear the game's environments were. The developers built only a single path through every level making for a very predictable and frankly boring experience. Honestly, I don't really understand what all the fuss is about. Also, it has one of the most disappointing and horribly annoying boss fights in video game history. This game has made me very hesitant to play The Last of Us. Expand
  19. Dec 12, 2013
    Perhaps if I had played it back in 2009 I would have given it a better score, but it's 2013 and after playing Tomb Raider on PC with 3D Vision and Full HD, Uncharted 2 on PS3 seems just mediocre. I loved various scenery, the plot was ok, but repeatable tasks like giving someone a boost or climbing, which is not half as enjoyable as in Assassin's Creed series, make this game a bore. I would have enjoyed it more if it had been shorter and published on PC with mouse support.
    All in all, I regret buying it and I will definitely skip the next part.
  20. Dec 8, 2013
    this is the best game in my opinion everything in this game is perfect the story, the gun fights, the adventure, the graphics, the cut scenes feel like a movie and on crushing the game can be very challenging too
  21. Dec 5, 2013
    awesome really awesome very good gameplay and a good story as well
    character development is awesome as well really no bad things at all in this game it's one of the best ps3 game's so far and i would certainly advise it
    +:aweosme gamepaly
    +:nice story
    +:cool weapons
    +:awesome landscape
    +:character development is good as well
    -:load times
  22. Dec 4, 2013
    My favorite game of all time. Uncharted 2 Among Thieves is not only the GOTY but is a reminder of what Action Adventure games should be.
    Uncharted 2 has a superb story and it never leaves you astray to what the goals really are. All of the main characters are returning from the previous game and a quite a few new characters and of course a new antagonist. The game uses new and better
    reasons for the previous characters for returning in this game, and you never really get too little of any of them. Nor do they ever get annoying.
    Gameplay is more snappy and less limited to Uncharted Drakes fortune where you couldn't do much except run, jump and shoot. But they added more guns and better cover mechanics with a constant framerate. they have also added a minor stealth mechanic that lets you go through enemies stealthily. The action never lets up for too long in this game and it keeps you at the edge of your seat from beginning to end.
    Graphics are some of the best consoles have to offer. With explosions and train wrecks keeping a constant framerate. Facial animations are the best I have ever seen. Also new environments such as a Jungle, a war riddled city in Nepal, and snowy mountains. The graphics keep these environments feeling alive.
    I didn't really go too deep in to the game on this review, if i did i would exceed the 5000 character limit. I didn't even mention anything about the addictive multiplayer or the snow effects and touching moments this game has to offer. Just know that this game literally CANNOT get ANY better.
    BUY THIS GAME AND PLAY IT 7 TIMES!!!
  23. Dec 2, 2013
    Naughty Dog is my favourite as well as Uncharted 2. This game is just perfect to me. I got to say something to someone who doesn't know if buy this or Uncharted 3: Buy this one, because i think you will like better the FIRST of these two you play. I mean, if you play Uncharted 2 and then Uncharted 3, you will prefer U2.
    This is the best game of this gen, along side with The Last Of Us and GTA V.
  24. Nov 24, 2013
    Great looking game, AWESOME story-telling and great gameplay. Definitely one of the best adventure games ever made, buy uncharted 2, it IS going to be a well spent money.
  25. Nov 24, 2013
    I never played the first one, but I thought this game was worth a try and it was.
    I enjoyed almost all of it except the darn puzzles, hopefully though they will consider continuing this on the ps4. It can be very difficult sometimes even on easy. This is a [Must buy]
  26. Nov 22, 2013
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is the best game i ever played this gen. it took a massive jump from its precedors in terms of graphics, game play and story. was completely moved after completing it. this game represented PS3 power. deserves 10/10 truly a masterpiece. the best in uncharted series and has great relayable value and multiplayer rocks!!! eagerly waiting for the latest installment in uncharted series "Uncharted 4" Expand
  27. Nov 21, 2013
    Uncharted 2 for me this is the best Uncharted ever made and it is an good revolution i simply love this game.The best exclusive for ps3,perhaps an remarkable game in this generation.
  28. Nov 19, 2013
    Un juegazo, uno de los mejores juegos de Playstation 3, solo superado por su tercera entrega, la que forma la trilogía, la verdad, es un juegazo, tanto en la trama como en la jugabilidad, diversión, enganche, gráficos, sonido, innovación, le gana en todo a la primera entrega aplastando muchos juegos de este mismo genero, no conozco aun un juego de semejantes características y de inigualable nivel (excepto el 3) Expand
  29. Nov 17, 2013
    Fantastic story, soundtrack, characters, combat, jumping. Better than the first one. Actually it seems like this game is the same as the first one. But better in every way. So the only one thing that why this is a 9 instead of a ten because it didn't show anything new. Just perfected the good old mechanisms and storyline. One word: EPIC!
  30. Nov 13, 2013
    Quite possibly the best PlayStation 3 game to date. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves improves on everything from the original, Drake's Fortune, marrying fun gameplay with impressive cinematic moments.
  31. Nov 10, 2013
    this is probably the best game of the series perfect game play perfect story perfect everything best series ever made the on play station i will buy the ps4 just in hope that they make a fourth one
  32. Oct 11, 2013
    This is not only the ultimate PS3 game. Not only the ultimate game of 2009. Not only an ultimate turning point for the PS3. This is also ONE of the ULTIMATE games of all time. Uncharted 2 pushes the boundaries to do what no one expected to do. That is being the ultimate blockbuster that any gamer would want to experience. From being in some of the craziest action sequences any one couldn't expected (For example: One scene involves a huge fight in a train, meanwhile another involves running through a mass destruction of buildings, while being chased by a chopper.) to shocking plot twists/turns and watching many of the best cutscenes anyone could imagine watching, Uncharted 2 has it all. Nate's insane journey throughout Asia for the search of Marco Polo's lost fleet is one of the most bizarre experiences I've ever played in gaming and it doesn't even falter out. Thanks to Uncharted 2 (also thanks to the multiplayer elements, as well), I can't even stop getting my hands off the smooth Dualshock, and can't stop wishing to buy more games to play on the PS3. By the time the 7th generation of gaming ends, you will hear multiple critics talking about Uncharted 2 in their "best-games-of-generation" lists, because of the huge impact it had on gaming and to those who played it. Before the 8th generation comes, I would do a second run of Uncharted 2's single-player mode, because the main formula has been brilliantly executed and it couldn't get any better. Naughty Dog, the game is the main reason why you are one of the most talented gaming storytellers anyone has ever encountered.

WARNING: Do not listen to those who give Uncharted 2 bad reviews. Them are under the control of Microsoft's Xbox 360, and do not understand that the PS3 has some of the greatest line-ups in the history of gaming.
  33. Oct 11, 2013
    The only game better than Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is The Last Of Us. It is perhaps the greatest sequel of all time (honorable mention Mass Effect 2), it takes the Uncharted series to the next level in every single department. Better graphics, better characters, better game play and better action.

With many sequels they often disappoint, especially if they are following great
    predecessors, but Uncharted 2 was far from being a let down, it simply blew the first one out of the water. After replaying both games, there is certainly a difference, the second game feels much better and more natural. The main antagonist Zoran Lazarević provides a excellent performance as he and Nathan Drake race to find the lost city of Shambhala. The introduction of Chloe Frazer provides an interesting dilemma for gamers, do they prefer Elena, the good girl with the right morals or Chloe, the sexy teasing yet interesting character and whether or they go better with Drake.

All I can say is if you have not played this game (or the first) you simply have to give it a go, Uncharted 2 is in my Top 5 best games I have ever played because it is that good. And it without a doubt one of the best games of the generation.

10/10 INCREDIBLE
  34. Oct 11, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Uncharted 2 delivers a cinematic gaming experience. A typical story paired with great gameplay and characters makes one great game. I just wish they didn't go with the mystical direction like the first one did. Still, it's a great game and I'd say it earned its spot nicely as GOTY in the year it was released. Expand
  35. Oct 10, 2013
    Uncharted 2 is without a doubt the best game that I have played on the PS3. The single player campaign is absolutely brilliant from start to finish and immediately grabs you from its brilliant opening sequence to the end credits. The game feels very much like a great adventure movie with likeable characters who try to survive various hectic situations in beautiful parts of the world. Everything about this game screams quality. Gorgeous graphics, convincing voiceover, and great, although not revolutionary, gameplay. Uncharted 2 will stun you and make you want to play it non-stop until the credits roll. For me this second part was even more memorable than its predecessor, which is also a brilliant game. This game alone is worth buying a PS3! Expand
  36. Oct 10, 2013
    Even after playing Uncharted 3 and The Last of Us, Uncharted 2 is stil the best game by Naughtydog and it is still my favorite game. Tons of gameplay, massive amount of gun fights, fun platforming, funny characters, interesting story, a clever script, flawless voice acting, fun multiplayer, excellent soundtrack and amazing graphics. This game has it all for me, and it feels like a movie without being weighed down with constant use of interactive cutscenes like Heavy Rain. Expand
  37. Oct 5, 2013
    This game is one of the best games ive ever played its a masterpiece from start to finish and i advise everyone to get this game the graphics are incredible and and stylish the gameplay is perfect and the story keeps you coming back for more even if you finished it before the game lasts 10-15 hours depending on how you play which is always a good reason to come back and try it so the bottom line is this is one of the best (if not the best ps3 titles to date and and is still the benchmark for action/adventure tiles. Expand
  38. Sep 28, 2013
    "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves" cruzó los límites, ¡Qué manera de mejorar un juego de esa forma, todo lo que tiene la primera entrega triplicado en la secuela sin perder el tono cinematográfico de Naughty Dog! Sin duda alguna, tuve suerte de comprar la PlayStation 3 y convertir este juego en el primer título que compré para la consola. Un juego bellísimo y excepcional, espectacular desde la "e" hasta la "r". Un magnífico título que tiene bien merecido el Premio VGA a la categoría de Mejor Juego del año 2009. "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves" es pura pasión, acción, emoción y aventura para el espectador general. Expand
  39. Sep 25, 2013
    This game fixed the problems with the first one. the mechanics and puzzles are better, there's a wider variety of guns and the overall experience is more complete. Also, the difficulty has been taken down a little bit (comparing the hardest difficulty settings from both games). The multiplayer works really nice and is actually a lot of fun. the only criticizable thing about this game is the story. it makes sense and its well presented, but it is shallow like any action film. Expand
  40. Sep 18, 2013
    this games is one of the most amazing I have played in my life, definitely in my top 5, my mind was freaking blown, it is really one of the best games you can buy, so if you haven't played it... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? DO IT NOW!!!
  41. Sep 16, 2013
    Another great classic game from the Uncharted Series. This was my favourite from the 3 and certainly one of the all-time best playstation games. Nothing less than a 10 for this marvellous experience I had playing the single-player
  42. Sep 6, 2013
    I freaking love this game so much! My favorite game I ever played so far this year! Everything about this game has great game-play action, simple story, good set-ups, and some crisp and clean graphics that were handled extremely well.
  43. Aug 23, 2013
    This game is for me the best. Is long, the scenarios are fantastics and the game is not do hard, but is amazing. Naughty Dog outdid with this game. This game is much better than the third
  44. Aug 22, 2013
    After First Uncharted everybody thinks it can't be better game, but they were wrong. Uncharted 2 is the best game ever next to The Last Of Us. I love this game.
  45. Aug 16, 2013
    I'm a huge fan of Uncharted and as such I had to buy this game. Even better than the first one, and something that I have, and will be, returning to several times. A great game and great story. However, it is a bit like the first one, which is good as well as bad. Anyway, great game and a real classic!!!
  46. Jul 30, 2013
    Amazing game, outstanding graphics and a good story will keep you chain to the console for a long time. I really enjoyed the game and would recommend to anyone.
  47. Jul 28, 2013
    It is better then its prequel but still nothing outstanding. Some scenes really seem to be from an action movie, but it struggles to maintain the cinema feeling. Design is awesome, shamballa really looks beautiful and also the soundtrack succeds.
  48. Jul 26, 2013
    Naughty Dog created quite a fantastic experience and really shows off what the PS3 can do. The Indiana Jones feel is still here but the plat-forming reminded me less of the Prince of Persia series this time around, which is a good thing because it helps the series carve out it's own identity even more. The campaign is fantastic, pumping out awesome set pieces, emotional moments, and genuine humor. Gunplay still isn't the tightest thing in the world but it feels alright once you get the hang of it. Developer Naughty Dog really shows off what the PS3 is capable of in the graphics department. Truly this game looks just as good, and sometimes better, than games that are coming out this year (2013)! The game has multiplayer this time around, and just like the campaign it is also fantastic. Most of the objective modes have been abandoned, but you can still find Deathmatches and co-op games. Truly Uncharted 2 is one of the PS3's most treasured titles, and for good reason, it not only manages to best its predecessor but also manages to best most of the PS3 exclusives out there. If you enjoyed the first Uncharted then prepare to love Among Thieves. Naughty Dog truly knows how to work the PS3 and has firmly cemented itself as one of the go to developers for quality games. This is worth every second of your time and I HIGHLY recommend it. Expand
  49. Jul 24, 2013
    The problem with playing a game as highly regarded as Uncharted 2 a few years after its release is that it is easy to set your expectations a little too high. As a result any flaws the title may have, such as instant fail stealth sections, slightly fiddly controls (I lost count of the time Drake would take cover behind the wrong bit of scenery) and bosses that are no more than bullet sponges can become magnified. Anyone that has played Naughty Dog’s zombie epic The Last of Us will immediately be stuck by the lower quality graphics as well.

Having said all that, this is still without doubt a quality title. The characters are more likable than the usual video game protagonists and the fast paced gameplay features a good mix of shooting, spectacular climbs and puzzles. The sheer spectacle of Drake’s adventure will also ensure that most players are be able to overlook the aforementioned flaws and be swept along for what is a pretty entertaining ride that clocks in at a decent 15 hours or so in length.
  50. Jul 24, 2013
    Uncharted 2 is a great sequel, but not as good as Uncharted 1. The game takes place a year after Drake's Fortune and starts with Nate performing a robbery from an Istanbul museum with two old accomplices Chloe and Flynn. When Flynn betrays Nate and lands him in prison Nate plots his revenge on him. This sets Drake & old friend Sully on a race to find the Cintimani Stone before Zoran Lezarevic, a Russian bent on being the next big dictator can use it to be the most powerful man on Earth with Flynn at his side. The story spends too much time on a love triangle between Chloe and Elena from the first Uncharted and therefore slows the pace of the game down significantly. Plus the classic Uncharted difficulty spike hits about halfway through and makes the rest of the game such a slog it becomes near unenjoyable.
    Uncharted 2 does a lot right but quite a few significant things wrong which let it down, but it is by no means a bad game. A must own for PS3 owners
  51. Jul 24, 2013
    2 years have passed since i finished this game for the first time, and still is the best PS3 game I've ever played. A story full of action, adventures and fun. 10 out of 10. Forever.
  52. Jul 18, 2013
    second one was most powerful of trilogy i never sat down really play these game but it was awesome i could not even put it down i wanted to know what happen next
  53. Jul 18, 2013
    amazing game! great story, characters, and gameplay! naughty dog is at it again with another amazing game!

now, you're not shooting random pirates for no reason like the last game, you're shooting them for a more clear reason now which makes the games much more engaging unlike the first one. skip the first one and play 2 and 3.
  54. Jul 12, 2013
    This is one of the best and my favorite ps3 exclusives, not only from ps3 but one of the best playstation exclusives. I love everything, the story, the dialog and the jokes the characters make, the gameplay and the bonus. For 2009 this game has much more quality than other games that came this year. Sure it isn't perfect, during the game i noticed that when i tried to pick a weapon that was above another weapon it was hard and confusing and the video quality was a little strange but with the big load of bonus stuff it's impossible to deny that this is one of the best adventure/ shooter of this generation and i didn't expected less from Naughty Dog and Sony. Expand
  55. Jul 12, 2013
    This was one of the first game I played with my Ps3...and what a surprise! I wasn't a real fan of adventure's game before I tried this one.
    This game is like a movie, I just couldn't stop playing after I started! Lot of action, lot of different environment, good story,...this kind of game you really enjoy and you are sad when you finish it.
  56. Jul 6, 2013
    One of my favorite video games of all time. Uncharted 2 just kept me compelled and did not want to put down the controller. Improves on everything from the first Uncharted, which itself was a fantastic game.
  57. Jul 5, 2013
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is in the top 3 of the best games of all time. It is a masterpiece combined with ridiculously good graphics, great characters, a villain scary and unpredictable. A fantastic story, with moments taken from a blockbuster movie, simple combat, summarized to three buttons, but effective. The game has a multiplayer fun and worth playing. The game, at least the times I played had no bug, and it runs perfectly well. The voice acting is amazing, good puzzles, and the shotting has no problem at all. Arguably the best game in the PS3, and one of the best of all time. Expand
  58. Jul 5, 2013
    What to say? After 1st part I expected awesomeness! Got good game, but worse than first part. Game is totally polished with great graphics, sound, cutscenes, but gameplay from 1st part awesome become shooting gallery. It's almost survival gameplay. Further, while some parts are technically PERFECT their gameplay is concurrent for most boring gameplay of all times (referring to train part of the game). Overall good game with almost no story. Only shooting. Expand
  59. Jul 3, 2013
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is in the top 3 of the best games of all time. It is a masterpiece combined with ridiculously good graphics, great characters, a villain scary and unpredictable. A fantastic story, with moments taken from the blockbuster movie, simple combat, summarized to three buttons, but effective. The game has a multiplayer fun and worth playing. The game, at least the times I played had no bug, and it runs perfectly well. The voice acting is amazing, good puzzles, and the shotting has no problem at all. Arguably the best game in the PS3, and one of the best of all time. Expand
  60. Jun 29, 2013
    Uncharted... why why why. I played the first uncharted game for awhile and was on my list of games to buy when I finally decided to pick up a PS3 and it was horrible. It suffers from trying to mix a Tomb Raider genre and a 3rd Person shooter into one and just ends up being a hard to control, no fun game. I forced myself to play the original for a couple of hours before I had to give up.

Yet with all the reviews going on for uncharted I decided to give the second a shot and it was the same thing in a different world. Dare I say that the combat ruins the game making it unplayable. Sure you could argue that I'm just a bad player but here is the deal, its not fun.

While the adventure part in its own right ranks much higher please stop trying to force me into firefights where I sit at one bunker and pop out of cover to shoot. This is enjoyable in Gears of War but this game just doesn't do it well.
  61. Jun 24, 2013
    There's no game that is a perfect 10/10, but damn does Uncharted 2 come close. I was slowly fading away from gaming as I began focusing more time on studies in college, but I bought this game after testing the multiplayer beta and I just fell in love. It is the best game I have ever played. Not perfect, but I was just in awe the whole time. Voice acting is top notch, and will make you connect with the characters right away. The chemistry with all the voice actors is just not seen in todays gaming. It borders that of film. Graphics will shock you at how beautifully realistic they are while still maintaining their vibrant gaming look. Gameplay is solid as well. Nothing ground breaking, but they took everything and did it with near perfection. The story will keep you intrigued until the end. It stands up with the best action movies you can find while taking the serious nature of it and lightening the mood with well placed humor. Overall, the best game I've ever played, and will be for awhile to come. Expand
  62. Jun 23, 2013
    UNCHARTED 2 was the most amazing game experience i have ever had. Thank u very much NAUGHTY DOG for this "FOREVER GIFT" to gamers. I am so excited to see your further great works.
  63. Jun 22, 2013
    All the elements of a great single player experience are found in Uncharted 2. Naughty Dog mixes great action set pieces, graphics and gameplay with a superb story. There's standard 3rd person shooting, platforming, cover and stealth based mechanics with exploration and puzzles to solve. The story and action add to the replayability (multiple play-throughs a must) and the multiplayer is just the icing on the cake. Expand
  64. Jun 20, 2013
    Uncharted 2 is a fun game, but it is one of those games that just doesn't have much value. The production quality is great, with very nice graphics, however the gameplay isn't always the best. There are a few reasons the gameplay isn't great for me. First of all, the gunplay isn't the best. Most of the time it just gets repetitive and boring. Second of all, there is no replayability to this game, I played it once and I was done with the game. If you enjoy the multiplayer then the game will have more value for you. The story is fun and it feels like an Indiana Jones movie, but once you know what happens the draw to play the game is gone. Definitely a game to rent and beat as quickly as you can. Expand
  65. Jun 19, 2013
    Amazing. By far the best in the series. It improves over the 1st one ten fold. This truly shows the world what Naughty Dog can do. The story is amazing, one of the best I've experienced so far, I haven't finished the last of us yet. Now all they need to do is make Jak 4. But this will defiantly be one of my favorite games.
  66. Jun 17, 2013
    Epic second outing for Nathan Drake, sees this game as one of the best games on Ps3. the action is indescribably one of the best i have ever seen. one minute you're in a wrecked train off the edge of a snowy mountain and then you're evading a tank in a high speed chase. As for the plot, i was completely blown away by the depth of the story. The characters are well built which makes cut scenes run smoothly. It is also good to see New characters being included. this story is worthy of a Hollywood makeover.

As for the multiplier i am not convinced. i enjoyed the new rewind theater; when in a large game in one of the more impressing maps) the game play can be enjoyable too. that as far as it goes though "enjoyable" comparing it to other multiplying games out there would be stupid, even if they are different person shooters (the likes of battlefield and Call of duty are greater) Also i didn't feel i was getting rewarded enough for each game, which can make the whole leveling up system boring.

That all said the single player demolishes the likes of call of duty, or any other third person shooter with in Uncharted 's range. Uncharted is essential for any Ps3 gamer.
  67. Jun 15, 2013
    To simply put, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is the best game ever made. I love both Drake's Fortune and Drake's Deception, but in my opinion this one is the best out of the three amazing Naughty Dog games, starring Nathan Drake, the greatest video game hero ever created in my opinion. The story is outsanding, the characters are excellent, the gameplay is smooth and fun (whether it's shooting, fighting, platforming or stealth) plus the graphics are just stunning! I love everything about this masterpiece. Expand
  68. Jun 15, 2013
    the first uncharted game was great but Naughty dog made the next part of the series one of the greatest experiences you'll ever have in your life the great gameplay or the amazing plot or the amazing graphics this is simply a game to buy a ps3 for
  69. Jun 12, 2013
    Naughty Dog definitely can impress us gamer's 'cause this game is amazing! An entire game that acts and plays out like an actual movie is awesome! Wonder what else they got in stored for us in the future!
  70. Jun 8, 2013
    This is my punctuation of the game
    10 graphics
    9 playability
    10 music
    9 multiplayer
    although the puzzles are somewhat easier,everything is very good!!
  71. Jun 8, 2013
    The most memorable experience I've had this console generation. Definitely of the greatest gaming trilogies of all time, I hope Naughty Dog continue their brilliant work on to the PS4.
  72. Jun 7, 2013
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is an absolutely amazing game! The story, the graphics and even the multiplayer are all excellent! This is definitely one that if you don't own a PS3 is worth buying one for!
  73. Jun 6, 2013
    This game is a marvel of gameplay merged with storytelling. From end to end it is a non-stop rollercoaster of excitement and action. You genuinely get to know and care about each character and their journey through this game. It is a game that I will go back to again and again, just to experience it again. Truly one of the best games ever made.
  74. Jun 4, 2013
    Este jogo totalmente incrível!! Gráficos, história, cenas cortadas e jogo estão fora dos roqueiros Eu não podia esperar mais para a terceira edição da série de Drake lendária. Sério, comprar ps3 apenas para jogar este jogo alucinante
  75. Jun 3, 2013
    Uncharted 2 is much improved than its predecessor. It is a hard game to put down, the story is captivating and the characters are once again superbly written. The musical score sets the mood of the game. It is easy to see that a lot of time was spent by Naughty Dog to give the game a "movie" feel; the level of detail is truly unrivaled. The game features multiplayer for the first time in the series which is enjoyable if you can get passed the horrible searching functions and the inability for new players to join a match after it has started. There are some very tedious trophies to earn multiplayer. For those completionists, be warned you may be in for a frustrating challenge. Expand
  76. May 12, 2013
    While Uncharted:Drakes Fortune was a great game, Uncharted 2:Among Thieves is one of those games that gives people a reason to buy a PS3. It's Story was perfect, that graphic mind blowing, and astounding gameplay make this game something you will remember for a long time after you finish it.
    The transition between a cutscene, and gameplay is flawless that you can't tell the difference.
    There are moments where you can play while you're in a cutscene. The characters are unique and original. You probably googled marco polo while playing this game didn't you.
    The story takes so many twists and turns you will always be interested and never gets boring, it will always have you at the edge of you're seat the whole time.
    The multiplayer is fun,and enjoyable but it is never really engaging. It seems like a add on that was just tacked on at the last moment for the sake of just having a multiplayer. It does seem to have a strong audience, because every time i tried getting on there was never a shortage of people to play with.I will say it was fun for what it was, and had me playing for a hour or two.There is also a co-op that you can play with you're friends. It offers a different take on the story, and i had more fun with that than with the multiplayer. A type of defense mode is also added which throws wave after wave of enemies at you, and you have to try and survive as long as you can. The maps in this mode a huge, and fore you to constantly be on the move or else some bady with a shotgun will creep up behind and take you out.
  77. May 1, 2013
    Uncharted 2 is one of my favourite games with great graphics, a story with meaningful characters and epic action set pieces. The game play, story and action come together beautifully for a game that's engaging and just has that spark that motivates you to jump right back in and play it again. Uncharted 2 has its flaws but it has made great improvements over the original. I don't play much multiplayer but it is pretty good and worth some time. Overall one of the best games you can get Expand
  78. Apr 30, 2013
    This game came out in 2009, obviously it's not up to par on the graphics with the current games in 2013 (although arguably it still looks better than most games today). It's a huge leap from Drake's Fortune which was a good game, but felt a little clunky especially while changing shoulders. The multiplayer was phenomenal before the 1.05 update. This game still brings in about 10K daily despite Uncharted 3 which was a colossal failure. My friends list is 90% Uncharted 2 players so maybe I am a bit biased but this is definitely a system seller and one of the finest games this gen. Expand
  79. Apr 27, 2013
    Best game this gen without a doubt. This game is not only better than the first, it's different in a good way.
    Single Player: Amazing. Simply breath taking. What more can I say?
    Multiplayer: Good tacked-on MP. Although it gets slightly dull at times (especially without friends) it's still a tough beat/shoot em up.
    Get this game! Especially if you like Tomb Raider (especially the new one)
  80. Apr 16, 2013
    If this isn't one of the best console games ever, I don't know what is. Literally from the moment you start, you're in the thick of intense action and gameplay and a very well crafted storyline. The game is extremely well paced, and it doesn't take too long to pick up new weapons and abilities and get the hang of it, even if you're new to RPG/shooter games. The story surrounding Nathan Drake in search of the "goods" (I want ruin the story here) is enthralling and the cut scenes blend in perfectly....no other game truly makes you feel like you're in a movie like Uncharted 2. Play this....you will not regret it. Expand
  81. Apr 12, 2013
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves improves on the original game in almost every aspect you could think of. Most notably, the game features a lot more diversity in environments and gameplay, and the combat and platforming has been polished and refined as well. Additionally, the amount of enemies that you encounter in the game has generally been reduced, which I find to be a good thing. Uncharted is a game that shouldn't involve TOO much shooting, and I found this to be one of the major problems of the first game (it's almost like they were throwing enemies at you just for the sake of it, to piss you off).

The game is a joy to play and, thankfully, it still retains a very strong and compelling storyline. It's hard to pick out faults in this game, but I guess one minor issue I had was the fact that the game, at times, wouldn't really allow me to PLAY. What I mean here is that the game will sometimes give me a cutscene when I expect gameplay, and this can be kind of disappointing at times. Still, it honestly doesn't bother me much, because the length of the game is fine as it is, and it's not like the cut scenes themselves are bad. For this reason, the game still warrants a 10/10. Practically flawless.
  82. Apr 10, 2013
    This game is one of the best games of all time. I put it in and played it through in one sitting because I just could not put the controller down. Amazing visuals, great pacing, quality writing by Amy Hennig one of the most creative ladies in the game creation world. Awesome experience that everyone should have.
  83. Apr 6, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A game worth buying! Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is great and for PS3 only. The game came with my PS3 when I bought one and I gave it a Try. The game is not open world but has many puzzles that aren't too hard but some of them are. The reason i gave it a 9 was because of the Final Boss Fight *SPOILER* It was not a very good boos fight. It made just no sense. This is the best Uncharted in the series and Uncharted 1 is probably the worst in my opinion. 9 out of 10 stars means that you should buy this game if you have a Playstation 3 and that is the end of my review.
    ~TheMajorCritic
  84. Apr 2, 2013
    This is as about as good as games get. Uncharted 2 is no doubt the best shooter I've ever played. The single player is absolutely amazing with a top-of-the line set of characters you would really care about (or hate), a few of them returning from the previous game Uncharted Drakes fortune. The story is followable and interesting with some incredibly varied environments and some epic set pieces The AI is incredibly challenging, especially on the higher difficulties where they try to flush you out, surround you and ambush you. The enemies are varied with a different tactic needed for a couple of them. The bosses are also epic. There is also treasures to find in hidden areas. The graphics are amazing, squeezing every last drop out of the ps3. The textures are extremely detailed with each are of the game looking like a masterpiece. This game has the finest cutscenes around, somehow a step up from the amazing looking cutscenes in the first game. The facial animationsare top notch, along with the movement being silky smooth and the cinematography being as if it was directed by jesus himself. This further reels you into the story. Overall this is one of the best singleplayer experiences I've had.

However, though if you grow tired of the singleplayer you can always try out multiplayer (although if really want a Uncharted multiplayer experience I'd really recommend that you play uncharted 3 multiplayer, which is now free to play) The multiplayer is pretty fun, with the power weapon strewn all over the map being the key to success. There are multiple modes including TDM domination etc. The co-op mode is very challenging and fun with friends with varied maps with some cool set pieces although not quite as epic as the singleplayer.

Overall though you should come for the singleplayer, as it is the best in the series. Bottom line, if you own a ps3, get this game. You won't regret it.
  85. Apr 1, 2013
    I've read and heard all the hype and was expecting one of the all time greats and I absolutely got it here. The problems with the first Uncharted are solved and improved here.
  86. Mar 22, 2013
    Best PS3 game to date, and will probably remain my personal favourite game of this generation. The graphics are amazing, game play is smooth, story is brilliant, and the writing reminds me of the funny lines in Naughty Dog's classic Jak and Daxter. This game is the pinnacle of cinematic experiences. Must buy for all PS3 owners.
  87. Mar 17, 2013
    I've actually just started playing the uncharted games starting with the third one. While playing the third game I remember saying to myself how there is NO way uncharted 2 could top this. Boy was I wrong. More exciting, more action packed, better shootouts and a much better story. Uncharted 2 is flawless.
  88. Mar 15, 2013
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is a fantastic action game with great characters, a gripping story and great graphics. The game begins with a very cool setpiece that will have you on the edge of your seat and it will keep you there throughout the game, the game will last you probably about 8-12 hours depending on how fast you play. The multiplayer in the game is pretty good, It's not amazing but it's probably one of the best multiplayer experiences to be found on PS3, although now it's better to go to Uncharted 3 for multiplayer, The best part of this game is experiencing the story and it's characters whilst having some top notch gameplay and graphics. This is my favorite of the Uncharted series and anyone who is looking for a good action game will enjoy this. Expand
  89. Mar 12, 2013
    It's not one of the best... it's the best game i've ever played! The single-player is amazing, the graphics are pure perfect and the multiplayer is the best online shooter of all-time. Uncharted 2 is masterpiece and easily the best game for the ps3.
  90. Mar 6, 2013
    What can i say,i bought my ps3 mainly for this game and i consider myself a pc gamer.Definitely one of the best games of the decade.Beautiful,just beautiful.
  91. Feb 12, 2013
    To me this game was the franchise's chance to wow me into buying it all for myself, and I gotta say I sure have been cherishing my unspent money ever since. That Drake character is such a safe whitebread cutout he could be in a Disney movie. The main villain himself was a cartoon, constantly sputtering something about the greatness of Hitler and Genghis Khan, names which, in Canada anyway, mean absolutely nothing. The story was only there to lead you from Pretty Colours A to Pretty Colours B, and those Colours go bland after even half an hour, if you're masochistic enough to go through that horribly broken stealth section. In short, I don't recommend it to anyone in particular, not to cinephiles and certainly not to gamers.
    A.B.
  92. Feb 8, 2013
    If you play this game, it's like watching a movie! I never felt like that about any game before in my life. I played this on the PS3 and loved this epic campaign(and good voice acting,too).
  93. Jan 30, 2013
    Graphics are okay, the story seems witty...the positive stop there. I bought a ps3 on my day off work as i have played near enough all the titles that i want to play on my xbox 360 (can't wait a week for Dead Space 3) and this was the title everybody knows for being a ps3 exclusive that is meant to intise people to buying the console (which i did) and can i say what an appauling over rated game. Someone has paid off reviewers and why not? sales of the ps3 will the rise. The gameplay in this game was attroutious, from the button mashing melee to the assasins creed, prince of persia like platforming and the third person shooting.....dont get me started. I couldnt hit a thing the game just didnt not flow. Nothing makes me want to put this game back in that ps3, i cannot believe how this game is the appitamy of PS3. Shame, both the PS3 and Uncharted are now on ebay. Ill stick with Halo, Alan wake and gears of war 3 as my xbox 360 exclusives thank you very much, Expand
  94. Jan 21, 2013
    Uncharted 2 is a masterpiece, and probably one of the finest games to come out in the past 10 years. It's an experience you don't want to miss. Bravo.
  95. Jan 18, 2013
    I do not like this better than the first game... The guys with the armor/shotguns are annoying as hell. I do not like some of the enemies... I fn hate the levels where you have to platform through that snow cave (lv 18-20 I believe)... When I played through it on crushing, it was a lot harder than the first... I found myself hanging on ledges, waiting for the guys to get close, and pulling them off even after being seen... Other than that, excellent game... Like Zelda on Nintendo, I will buy every future Sony console to play Uncharted... Although this one didn't charm me as much as the first, the cinematics, platforming, and action are equal... Great fn game... Xbox people can eat their hearts out Expand
  96. Jan 10, 2013
    Just like the first "Uncharted" game, this one is a marvel in the graphics and sound department and there is some fun to be had, but the game is still ruined by the frustrating "monster closet" combat system. The combat is so un-fun I put the game aside after only a few hours of play and never went back.

Only slighty more fun than the first one...
  97. Jan 7, 2013
    This Uncharted is the best of them all! Usually most of the time you get to have good games by SCEA but they took it to a whole new level. The Playstation VITA was terrible with Fight for Fortune but Among thieves has a better and more understandable story line and a excellent HD quality graphics and preface screen action turns into the "Uncharted" sucess story.
  98. Jan 2, 2013
    Overall, i think the game is pretty excited and love the storyline. Some humor in the game, little things that i enjoy. However, i took away a few scores is because the game is very simmilar to the first 1 and is ethier find another way around or sh*t lodes of people to shoot. And some of the things doesnt make sense, punching actually will do more damage then a AK47 or a shotgun? Ya...think about that. Jumping off a place where its only 10 feet tall and u die, doesnt make sense!! (other mission u jump like 20 feet :O)Also, it always give me hints when i dont need them(i know u can turn it off though :P) when i need them, they dont give me. So i think it will be better if u want some hints, press a button then its there, will be the best option. (too complicate to understand?) Expand
  99. Dec 29, 2012
    In case you didn't know, Uncharted 2 was "The Game" of 2009. Winning 32 GOTY Awards, Uncharted 2 was universally acclaimed as one of the best games in PS3. Why not play it? Uncharted 2 takes off right after Uncharted 1, where our Hero, Nathan Drake, teams up with some buddies to discover the treasure Marco Polo and his fleet were after. Well, that is just the beginning, really. I'm not going to tell more because Uncharted 2 is full of twists and surprises. The characters are all charismatic (Except for the Bad Guy, he isn't too "nice") and Nathan's journey is full of dangers, puzzles and shooting, LOTS OF SHOOTING. That gets us to the gameplay: Jump, punch and shoot. We will climb around majestic temples, kill some bad guys silently by our stealth ability, and of course shooting. And that's where the game sort of misses its pace. In the original Uncharted, we've sweared a lot as we were that fat boy in South Park, because we died a lot trying to kill wave after wave of enemies that came in the same room, leaving little progress. Uncharted 2 does the same. Although you can try to avoid the shooting by attacking silently, sooner or later someone will see you and another 1000 guys will come and start shooting. Another thing that this game has and it shouldn't is its extreme dificulty. I played it on medium and got stucked for so long I HAD to change it to easy, that is the true Medium pace of the game. It is a really hard game, and the boss battles are nerve-wracking (My inner "Fat Boy from South Park" bursted again), but the game still takes advantage of that. It's tense, exciting....It's like taking a Summer Mega-budget Blockbuster Movie and take it to the screen. The graphics are from other world. You will be astonished by how beautiful the game looks, both in the short movies and in the actual gameplay, and it goes really well with the story. And when the game actually ends (And this game it's a truly cheater, you think it has ended, BUT NO, there are a lot of adventures to come) you will feel a relaxing sensation all over your body, your nerves will return to its normal position and you will understand how awesome this, let's say 10-15 hours game it is. But that's no the end! Naughty Dog has added a Multiplayer complement, and it's phenomenal. Customized matches and the typical ones like Team Deathmach and Capture the flag, but with the beautiful maps and scenery of Uncharted, and the Third Person Perspective. Trust me, you're gonna have lots of fun. The weapons are really good, the perks, the maps are so well designed it's always pleasant to put PlayStation Network into action with this type of Online Multiplayer. So, let's give this game a 9. It definately is one of the best game on PS3, and one of the games that contain most epicness. Expand

Spread across twenty-six chapters is a story as playful and worthwhile as the gameplay.
  2. Graphically stunning, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is, first of all, an interactive adventure, one that feels like a movie and even has a storyline of a movie. Most gameplay situations have been tailored in order to stun the player with originality and identification, and the end result is absolutely amazing.
  3. Among Thieves is all about constant movement. And even movement on top of movement. It grabbed me from the beginning and didn't let go for twelve hours. Once I finished, all I could think about was playing it again. More than a defining game for the PS3, Uncharted 2 is a defining game of this console generation.