Uncharted 2: Among Thieves PlayStation 3

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Oct 13, 2009
8.8

1. Aug 3, 2017
    Surpassing it's predecessor not only for it's non-stop action, it's adventure thrills, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves achieves what a sequel should do by bringing more fun and extravaganza.
  2. Jul 12, 2017
    Uncharted 2 is the perfect example a sequel improving upon an original game in every way. That is no exaggeration this game does every single possible thing better than Uncharted 1.
    The story and characters are really good. The plot is pretty similar to 1 but is paced and told in a way more interesting way. The characters are all great too. Chloe, Elena, Tenzen, and Drake being the main standouts but the villains are also really cool too.
    The gameplay is really fun with the gun fights feeling way more fun this time around and the combat benefitting from the added stealth elements. Climbing is fun like always
    The music is basically as good if not a little better than 1, with Drake's theme overall being quite an improvement. The performances are all top of the line which should really be expected from anything Naughty Dog at this point.
    Graphically the games look really good. The PS4 version definitely makes the game hold up to today's standards even if it doesn't compare to games like 4.
    The set pieces are really good too, while not as good as 3s they manage to be better than 1 and 4s.
    If your like me and saw a lot of potential in Uncharted 1 but don't think it was fully realized you will be very satisfied with this game.
  3. Jul 6, 2017
    El mejor de la saga Uncharted con diferencia, en su momento lo jugué y me lo habré pasado unas 5 veces rejugandolo en distintas dificultades. Su historia pese a ser un videojuego no está mal, el villano es el menos ridi de todos que han aparecido en la saga con recortada dispara perdigones y su acento ruso hablando inglés. Las zonas nevadas de lo mejor en la anterior generación destacandoEl mejor de la saga Uncharted con diferencia, en su momento lo jugué y me lo habré pasado unas 5 veces rejugandolo en distintas dificultades. Su historia pese a ser un videojuego no está mal, el villano es el menos ridi de todos que han aparecido en la saga con recortada dispara perdigones y su acento ruso hablando inglés. Las zonas nevadas de lo mejor en la anterior generación destacando el templo de hielo, impresionante. Expand
  4. Jun 28, 2017
    The landscapes are gorgeous, I gave it a 6 because of the clunky climbing mechanic, the inconsistent rules (some times you die when falling from a small heighta just because it was not the right way or some water streams are instant kill and others are not) and the waves after waves after waves of uninspired firefights which are not the reason I go into an adventure game, I'd rather playThe landscapes are gorgeous, I gave it a 6 because of the clunky climbing mechanic, the inconsistent rules (some times you die when falling from a small heighta just because it was not the right way or some water streams are instant kill and others are not) and the waves after waves after waves of uninspired firefights which are not the reason I go into an adventure game, I'd rather play shooters for that, story is very interesting and comments from Nathan Drake are hilarious but I found this game incessant combat tedious. Expand
  5. Jun 27, 2017
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is a much better game than the first and I would like to say I still go back and forth on this or 3 on which I like more. Uncharted 2 has much better visuals, has a great opening and the train sequence is very outstanding. The biggest criticisms I had for the first game have been largely fixed in the sequel. Notice that I say largely, because there are stillUncharted 2: Among Thieves is a much better game than the first and I would like to say I still go back and forth on this or 3 on which I like more. Uncharted 2 has much better visuals, has a great opening and the train sequence is very outstanding. The biggest criticisms I had for the first game have been largely fixed in the sequel. Notice that I say largely, because there are still issues present, enough I'd wager doesn't make it the 10/10 game critics and fans of the series would like to give it.

Visual-wise it is very impressive and dwarfs the original like it was a tech demo. The snowy Tibetan mountains, the foliage, the war-zone cities and rain effects are quite good. Despite it still at 30fps it was very smooth on not dipping too much at points.

Voicework is far improved, and I really love Nathan and Elena's dialogue together. Of course all across the board every one puts on a show with voicework and really can feel like a film and game rolled into one. Whether that's a good or bad thing is subjective, but I can see the allure of fans who love this and will have to agree that the delivery is far better than the first.

Story is still not great. It still has alot of foolish writing and a thin plot because people tend to attribute grand spectacles and voice work as storytelling. That is not true and it's fine. Indiana Jones doesn't have a super well done plot, it was the action and adventure that people loved and Nathan on a moving train shooting down rockets and helicopters is just being a big dumb action movie. There is nothing wrong with that and I like that alot.

The combat improves very marginally. Stealth is introduced and is very clumsy and up until the last of us and uncharted 4 I never found any of the trilogy that good. In fact I hated it, so it was just better to shoot first and ask questions later. The enemies still can take more damage than I would like, but adding armored units to regular ones and shields do make strategies open up.

The villains are not as mustache twirling, but they are not as good as say Marlow or Rafe. Lazaravic does have a intimidation factor, but the overuse of Russian bad guys in many shooters just made it hard for me to really get into his goals and mind. The final confrontation with him in the Tree of Life is definitely better than Navarro, but can be a bit awkward to fight considering its shooting the resin near him to damage him in a running and gunning sort of manner.

The level design is a huge step up from the first and I will say its pretty good. From museums to jungles to trains to icy mountains, it is refreshing to see the sequence of events change, even if you still fight enemies everywhere you go.

The multiplayer is ok, but I don't really think it needed it (unlike Gears of War that did).

People often attribute this game as one of the best games ever made or of all time and I disagree strongly with that. Is it good? Yes. Is it great? at times absolutely. But it can have some stupid moments that is all merely putting you on a set piece and not letting your own creativity sing. The cinematic experience is pretty cool don't get me wrong, but having some control of my situation goes a long way. Uncharted 2 is definitely a well-done game overall. I like it and would recommend it, but I would not hail it as a masterpiece.
  6. May 23, 2017
    The perfect sequel! Enhances on Drake's Fortune in every way. Bigger set pieces, better action, great story with dastardly characters. The bench mark for all tomb raiding action adventure games. If you own a PS3 you need to have played this game!
  7. May 14, 2017
    Una gran secuela, otro gran exlusivo y una maravillosa aventura. Un juego muy continuista, con la misma premisa, la busqueda de un tesoro, buena presentacion de los personajes, jugabilidad continuista, mas de lo mismo, un juego para todo el mundo, si os encanto la primera parte, este es igual.
  8. May 6, 2017
    As Nate's second story of semi-realistic, treasure hunting, Among Thieves expands upon an already amazing cast, script and overall experience! His second adventure is easily better than the first; yet saying that isn't fair, as they were both phenomenal adventures. Uncharted is, by far the best action adventure game out there. It isn't too complex for anyone to pick up and get into andAs Nate's second story of semi-realistic, treasure hunting, Among Thieves expands upon an already amazing cast, script and overall experience! His second adventure is easily better than the first; yet saying that isn't fair, as they were both phenomenal adventures. Uncharted is, by far the best action adventure game out there. It isn't too complex for anyone to pick up and get into and the characters remain likable and are well written.

What truly makes Uncharted a perfect experience...well is the simply experiencing the story, scenery and action that this game has. Along with that, there are plenty of extras and harder difficulties to keep you busy, even after the game-end. Also, there is a co-op mode, which was pretty fun to play and focused more on missions to complete, which slightly added a bit of replay into this second title.

Start to finish, Uncharted 2 is nothing but a fun and engaging experience almost everyone is will love.
  9. May 4, 2017
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves fixes the issues of its predecessor Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, with a more decent story, gameplay and mechanics. I don't like the mutants and boss fight though. But overall a fantastic gaming experience. Strong 8.
  10. May 3, 2017
    Much better than the first, but it has pacing issues. I didn't care about the game until about 4-5 hours in, which is nearly half of the game. I hope 3 has better pacing.
  11. Apr 14, 2017
    Techniquement, c'est un véritable tour de force : encore plus beau qu'Uncharted 1, un régal ! La mise en scène est aussi spectaculaire que le scénario qui se perd en improbables rebondissements et le ré-équilibrage entre bastons et plate-forme est un succès, contrairement au premier qui privilégiait trop l'action.

Hélas, c'est aussi un long couloir scripté jusqu'à la nausée avec encore

Hélas, c'est aussi un long couloir scripté jusqu'à la nausée avec encore trop de QTE à la con ici et là, ce qui me fait préférer le premier très scripté lui aussi mais qui donnait un peu moins l'impression de jouer à un film interactif. Trop de séquences hollywoodiennes qui en mettent plein les yeux sans aucune liberté d'action, trop de rails... pourtant le niveau du train (!) est prodigieux. Mais c'est une exception. A vouloir trop en faire, Naughty Dog s'est un peu perdu en route.
  12. Apr 13, 2017
    This game is in my top favorites i think is the best Uncharted to date the best multiplayer and the campaing is unforgettable is way to epic really loved this game played it a lot
  13. Mar 30, 2017
    Characters: 8/10
    Storyline: 10/10
    Villians: 5/10
    Entertainment: 9.9/10
    9/10. Great Characters, Sucky Villians, Awesome Entertainment, Amazaing Storyline.
  14. Mar 20, 2017
    This is one of the most exciting videogames I have played in my life. The sense of adventure it manages to convey is unparalleled thanks to impressive environments, storytelling and music that wrap you an put you inside the riveting action. The gameplay is delightful in its simplicity, and in combination with its astounding technical department, creates some of the most impressive actionThis is one of the most exciting videogames I have played in my life. The sense of adventure it manages to convey is unparalleled thanks to impressive environments, storytelling and music that wrap you an put you inside the riveting action. The gameplay is delightful in its simplicity, and in combination with its astounding technical department, creates some of the most impressive action sequences ever seen in a game.

Out of the four Unchated, this is certainly my favorite, and the impression it left on me will remain forever.
  15. Mar 15, 2017
    Second part of PlayStation 3 tech demo. This time there's bit more exploring but still same scheme, kill all enemies in area to progress and repetat till end with top graphics quality.
  16. Mar 13, 2017
    Che fantastico gioco! Una luce a ciel sereno nel lontano 2009...
    meccaniche di gameplay e storia mozzafiato!
    I difetti si riscontrano peró nel parkour un po' frustrante e un paranormale un po' forzato.
    VOTO 92/100
  17. Mar 11, 2017
    Why everyone loves Uncharted 2? Did Naughty Dog lobotomized you into thinking that it was great?
    The only thing i see as a piece of storytelling is Indiana Jones without the intelligent and emotional script or the memorable characters and as a videogame a Prince of Persia and Gears of War mashup without originality and almost no innovation.
    The first Uncharted was dumb fun, it had
    The first Uncharted was dumb fun, it had familiar but likable characters and a pretty good third act with scary monsters; however, in this sequel, the developers and writers thought they were making the next Mona Lisa and bragged about how their game had a better storyline than most other games in the market, and boy they were wrong. Almost nothing happens in this game, there are no stakes, there are no consequences, it's just bland.
    PD: If you think that that bald guy was a good villain, you need to rethink your life.
  18. Mar 6, 2017
    A remarkable game with memorable moments that define third-person shooters. There are brilliant voice actors and characters, and amazing cinematic quality.
    That's all I have to say to explain how good this game is.
  19. Mar 2, 2017
    Uncharted 2 is by far the best game in the series, it's perfectly balanced between a solid presentation and engaging gameplay, while it gives you a great story to follow.
  20. Feb 28, 2017
    Too many sequels fall short of prior amazing games and franchises, but Among Thieves is by far the exception. The game is a remarkably refined version of the original that is a can't miss for anyone.
  21. Jan 26, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. First things first, Uncharted 2 is a vast improvement over the first installment but it is not without it's flaws. With a stronger story and some better characters this time around it's a wonder why anyone would ever play the first game again. It still has a supernatural twist although this time it wasn't as weird but still goofy and still takes from the realism.

Things I liked:

- Fixed a lot of bugs from the first game
    - Better gameplay mechanics
    - No more jet ski levels
    - Drake and Sullivan are still awesome
    - Chloe, Harry and Lazarevic are awesome and were great throughout the story
    - Lazarevic was more involved than the bad guy from the first game
    - Great graphics
    - Solid gunplay
    - Better climbing and jumping

Things I didn't like:

- Still only two weapon slots, making for less variety in gunfights
    - Very few different types of bad guys
    - Elena still sucks and is probably the most boring character in a video game ever
    - Respawns in some areas are terrible
    - Final boss fight is way too easy
    - Some shooting areas had poor design
    - The story is only 6-8 hours long with little to no replayability

Overall it's a very solid game and way more fun than the first one. If you're wondering what the monster in this game is, it's not golem, it's avatar instead. If you have a little extra cash and want something to play, go pick it up, it's pretty cheap and has a fun story with the same old Tomb Raider gameplay fun.
  22. Jan 13, 2017
    Best Uncharted in the series, at least for the PS3 (I'm yet to play U4). It improved a lot from the previous part, which already was fun, but now much more better. Bigger, more epic, a story to play and experience. Once again characters with charisma, well performed, played, good cast (even the spanish version). An action game experts will love, and novice will open their eyes to a new genre.
  23. Jan 2, 2017
    I have bought this game based on top 10 charts and reviews on the Internet. I played it for quite a while and it is just SOOO BOOOORING... This game has no catching atmosphere whatsoever at all. In the EU for all your electronic purchases you can return the product and ask for a refund in case you are not satisfied. Unfortunately somehow Sony does not meet this. I do not know which oneI have bought this game based on top 10 charts and reviews on the Internet. I played it for quite a while and it is just SOOO BOOOORING... This game has no catching atmosphere whatsoever at all. In the EU for all your electronic purchases you can return the product and ask for a refund in case you are not satisfied. Unfortunately somehow Sony does not meet this. I do not know which one shall I give a second chance: asking for a refund or playing this game. Expand
  24. Dec 29, 2016
    Deutsche Review - Kritik

Deutsche Review - Kritik

Der folgende Test ist in 5 Kategorien zusammengefasst. Diese 5 Kartegorien ergeben die Gesamtpunktzahl von 0 - 100 Punkten. Um einen passenden Userscore zu geben wird auf oder abgerundet. Bei 84 Punkten ergibt das einen User Score von 8. Bei 86 einen von Userscore von 9. Falls eine 85 kommt entscheide ich ob ich es eher positiv oder negativ nehme. Regeln verstanden?
    Dann sind hier meine Punkte.

Mein persönlicher Score = 91/100
    Mein User Score = 9/10

Lohnenswert? = Natürtlich.
    Fortsetzung erwünscht? = Bitte.
  25. Dec 28, 2016
    I don't have too much to say about this game. I'm sure it was stunning at the time, but playing it 7 years after its release, it feels very OK. I played it mostly in preparation for Uncharted 4.

True Score: 7.9
  26. Dec 22, 2016
    this game is great it gets a
    10/10 for action
    10/10 for character design
    5/10 for sneaking its nearly impossible
    but everything else is great. from the best explosions and climbing you will be questing for the lost treasure of Marco polo with Nathan Brake, Victor Sullivan, Elena fisher, and Chloe Frazer
  27. Dec 20, 2016
    This game is unbelievably good. It polishes every single element lacking in the fist game to create one of the best experiences you can have on the ps3.
  28. Dec 11, 2016
    If I could give this game 11/10 I would. It is simply amazing from opening to end. The cinematics feel is never broken and the new stealth aspect brings a new level of gameplay to the table. Put simply, if you have a PS3 then get this game, if you dont have a PS3 then get one and play this game ASAP. This is proof that Naughty Dog are one of, if not the best game developer of thisIf I could give this game 11/10 I would. It is simply amazing from opening to end. The cinematics feel is never broken and the new stealth aspect brings a new level of gameplay to the table. Put simply, if you have a PS3 then get this game, if you dont have a PS3 then get one and play this game ASAP. This is proof that Naughty Dog are one of, if not the best game developer of this generation. The graphics are incredible, the detail minute. Get this game now, you will not regret it, this is the PS3s killer game. Expand
  29. Nov 5, 2016
    Too often sequels are disappointing, they either can't live up to the original or feel too familiar. The amazing thing about Uncharted 2 is how it not only does it live up to the original but surpasses it in almost every way. Its a thrilling experience like that of a blockbuster movie; the difference in this "movie" you are the star! This game will throw everything at you with a varietyToo often sequels are disappointing, they either can't live up to the original or feel too familiar. The amazing thing about Uncharted 2 is how it not only does it live up to the original but surpasses it in almost every way. Its a thrilling experience like that of a blockbuster movie; the difference in this "movie" you are the star! This game will throw everything at you with a variety of different challenges and plot twists. The story is well written and the characters all have interesting, believable, personalities. Its hard to sum up everything that comes together to make this superb experience so memorable. This game's success can be broken down into a couple key elements.

A good story is key to keeping players invested and Uncharted 2 does not disappoint. The subtitle, Among Thieves, can not be overstated. As the game starts Drake is quickly reunited with a couple of former acquaintances, Chloe and Flynn, that partake in the same line of work as he does. They lead him into a race to find the city Shambhala, rumored home of the Cintamani Stone, one of the biggest jewels ever recorded. The problem is you're friends with a couple of shady characters and its hard to know if they're going to help you or if they in cahoots with Lazarevic. Lazarevic is a nasty, heartless, character and if the rumors of the Cintamani stone's power is true you must stop him at all cost. Thankfully, some more trusty worth characters from the first game return and Drake even gets himself entangled in a bit of a love triangle.

Thankfully, there is excellent gameplay to back up the exciting story. Where as the first game had you fight the same battles over and over again, in Uncharted 2 each situation feels unique. Although there are still plenty of shoot outs each scenario feels hand-crafted to challenge the player in different ways. One thing the is really neat is how many of the levels are designed so that if you want you can sneak around and eliminate the enemies silently. If you can pull off an entire section without alerting anyone its very rewarding. Besides just fighting people you'll have to take on helicopters and tanks. Outside of combat you'll get to test you're climbing reflexes and puzzle solving abilities.

Yet again Naughty Dog hits it out of the park with the visual design. Where the last game all took place on one island there is much more variety in the environments this time around. You'll trek through the jungles of Borneo, visit the war-torn city of Nepal, and take a step back in time to a secluded Tibetan village. Each place you visit is lavishly detailed and they invite you to step right through your screen. If that wasn't enough the train sequence about half way through the game is one of the greatest accomplishments. You'll start the ride in the woods and by the time you fight your way towards the front you'll be up in the snowy peaks of the mountains.

Words and trailers can't do this masterpiece justice. This is an immersive experience that only a videogame is possible of. Sure its not very realistic but rarely before has it been possible to really put yourself in the shoes of an action hero like Drake. His victories are your victories, his setbacks are your setbacks. There is a lot of emotional moments and you'll fight to the bitter end to set things right. Between the intense gameplay, unique story, and exotic locales there is a lot to love in Uncharted 2. Any one with the slightest taste for adventure has is give this game a shot. You will not regret it.
  30. Oct 26, 2016
    Amazing in every aspect - storyline, visuals, attention to detail, voice acting, online gameplay, settings... I've played the game twice. Considering the game is now 7 years old the visuals are still stunning with a great attention to detail. Can't fault it at all. A true masterpiece and one of the best games I've ever played. If you haven't played it you REALLY need to.
  31. Oct 21, 2016
    BEST PS3 GAME BEST PS3 GAME BEST PS3 GAME BEST PS3 GAME BEST PS3 GAME awsome experience and great story it is a masterpiece you will not regret playing this awsome game.
  32. Oct 9, 2016
    Uncharted 2 Among thieves é um dos melhores jogos que eu ja joguei, mesmo nao sendo tao longo, o jogo é muito divertido, tem muita aventura, eu lembro que eu zerie esse game em 1 dia com o meu primo, jogamos o dia todo, os personagens continua bons, sem falar dos novos, a historia é boa, o problema dos inimigos demora pra morrer, melhoraram aqui, a trilha sonora é fantastica, o jogoUncharted 2 Among thieves é um dos melhores jogos que eu ja joguei, mesmo nao sendo tao longo, o jogo é muito divertido, tem muita aventura, eu lembro que eu zerie esse game em 1 dia com o meu primo, jogamos o dia todo, os personagens continua bons, sem falar dos novos, a historia é boa, o problema dos inimigos demora pra morrer, melhoraram aqui, a trilha sonora é fantastica, o jogo conseguiu superar o primeiro, concerteza um dos melhores jogos de playstation 3 ja feito. Nota 10 Expand
  33. Sep 29, 2016
    my very first uncharted game and it did not disappoint . It's my favorite game on the ps3 and is on my top 5 best games ever list. it truly delivers in action, adventure and storytelling. It's my favorite in the uncharted series right next to uncharted 4 and now that they released it on ps4 there is no reason not to get it.
  34. Sep 17, 2016
    This game is the best game of my life! ... Because it is all to the good graphics, level design, frame, story, sound .. Crazy naughty dog....(At least it is better than Uncharted 3)
  35. Sep 12, 2016
    uno de los mejores videojuegos de la historia, una versión mejorada del original, un referente en su género, el mejor jugo de Naughty Dog hasta la fecha

a penas tiene un par de errores en el doblaje, y un par de zonas que si se las hubiesen ahorrado no hubiese pasado nada

36. Aug 31, 2016
    I rarely get time away from the Internet but one game that has caught my attention is Uncharted 2. I get a lot of access to review promotional freebies such as movies, games and music, so full disclosure that this was not paid for. However, that said, its not often I'll go the extra mile and beyond mandatory review sheets and I'll blog about it. Without a doubt and no word of a lie, THEI rarely get time away from the Internet but one game that has caught my attention is Uncharted 2. I get a lot of access to review promotional freebies such as movies, games and music, so full disclosure that this was not paid for. However, that said, its not often I'll go the extra mile and beyond mandatory review sheets and I'll blog about it. Without a doubt and no word of a lie, THE finest cut scenes, and opening sequence I think I have ever played on a game. Period. There have been serious long nights and major effort put in here to make this slick, enjoyable and play really well. The talented team at naughty dog have pulled out a lot of stops for this and it shows off the PS3 beautifully.

Playing like a far superior Tomb Raider, the quality just jumps out across the script, playability and this has seriously been play tested well and money spent. Not quiet sure about the Twitter feature inbuilt where you can tweet your progress and updates but then others who aren't so info overloaded as I am may enjoy this. The opening sequence (see it on YouTube) doesn't do it justice unless in high definition on a PS3 but should hopefully give an idea of what's in store if you buy this. Highly, highly recommended. Collapse
  37. Aug 18, 2016
    The best game of 2009. No, one of the best games ever made. No, the second best game ever made. Anyone who hasn't played Uncharted 2 needs to stop reading this outdated review and get the game. Why is it so good? It's a thrilling adventure across the globe with some of the best graphics on the PS3, the best performances from big-name voice actors, the best gun play in any game ever, theThe best game of 2009. No, one of the best games ever made. No, the second best game ever made. Anyone who hasn't played Uncharted 2 needs to stop reading this outdated review and get the game. Why is it so good? It's a thrilling adventure across the globe with some of the best graphics on the PS3, the best performances from big-name voice actors, the best gun play in any game ever, the best action set pieces of any game ever, beautiful vistas that lay below you and around you as you climb impossible cliffs, and a plot line worthy of a Hollywood movie. Buy this game, if you haven't. Expand
  38. Aug 16, 2016
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is an action-adventure third-person shooter platform video game developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Computer Entertainment.

One of the Best PS3 Exclusives, and one of the best action adventure game

+ Nathan Drake, Sully and Elena are back
    + Awesome Gameplay
    + Fun Story
    + Great Multiplayer
  39. Jul 20, 2016
    A masterpiece! The pacing throughout the entire game is undeniably fantastic. The new characters are awesome. The locales are phenomenal. The gameplay is fun and fast. The writing is top notch and performances from all actors are at the highest level. A must have for any gamer.
  40. Jul 17, 2016
    Much better than the first one, it improved everything that was wrong with the first one. Better antagonist, better level design, better story line, even better game play, it had a good balance of climbing and combat. The only downs were that it was pretty boring in the first few hours and can get very repetitive. The flaws a really minor though, the game is nearly flawless.

The reason

The reason this game isn't getting a 10/10 is how repetitive it is, (even though all the uncharted games are). Just cause a game is nearly flawless doesn't mean it's going to get a near perfect score. I'd give this a solid 9/10.
  41. Jun 25, 2016
    Oo good to be a game! Great script and topnotch directing. Almost everything is the way it should be, though some of the supernatural tanks feel like a chore to kill. Loved the quiet pacing at times. Graphics are breath taking!
  42. Jun 19, 2016
    Não há palavras para o quanto a Naughty Dog conseguiu se superar neste jogo em relação ao primeiro da franquia. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves consegue com perfeição trazer todos os pontos positivos do primeiro titulo, consertar com maestria todos os negativos, trazer gráficos extremamente bem trabalhados e ainda inserir isto tudo em um ótimo enredo.
  43. Jun 17, 2016
    I didn't enjoy it as much as the first, mainly due to a couple levels that I disliked. Other than that, a great game with good challenges and actual worthwhile story and cut scenes.
  44. Jun 5, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is a must for anyone with a Playstation 3, especially considering the cult classic the game has achieved. The gameplay is tight and responsive, the story quirky and fresh despite being rather linear. The voice acting is some of the top acting I've seen in video games even recently (Resident Evil I'm looking at you). Despite this, the game's antagonist Lazaravic is very 2D in comparison to the bright and vivid characters of Nathan and his crew. The final battle is boring and repetitive, especially considering the set pieces prior to this of the train and helicopter chase and the building falling. The suspense and charm of the first game seems to have dissipated into a focus on tighter gameplay and story, which is not a bad thing at al but just loses some of the Uncharted fair the first one brought to the table. Overall, it is a fantastic game despite a few "charm" flaws. If you're a new gamer looking for an introduction or really interested in cinematic's and plot developments of video games, this is the game for you. Expand
  45. Jun 1, 2016
    The best of the first 3 games in the series. This has been an awesome experience. The end is one of the toughest i have seen so far amongst most games but will provide a sense of satisfaction once you complete!
  46. May 23, 2016
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is the most action-packed game i have ever played. It has a great story, great characters, and great action. Everything you want from a game is right here.
  47. May 19, 2016
    A truly innovative masterpiece that is already considered a classic.

+ Gorgeous Visuals (for 2009)
    + Silky Smooth Third Person Gameplay
    + Riveting Story with Some of gaming's best characters
    + Beautiful OST

- VERY RARE unfair deaths

- RARE unfair deaths

48. May 16, 2016
    Innovative gameplay, amazing characters and well-structured story that leave you wanting more. Also a good and balanced multiplayer mode. Best of the series
  49. May 11, 2016
    Highly overrated, very limited gameplay. People don't even realize how linear this game series is. There is no replay value. Your lead around on basically limited paths and there is 1 way through levels. only the gun fights give you some freedom but I just don't see a classic here. This game is more limited than the narrow hall ways of the old crash games. Naughty dog should go back to jakHighly overrated, very limited gameplay. People don't even realize how linear this game series is. There is no replay value. Your lead around on basically limited paths and there is 1 way through levels. only the gun fights give you some freedom but I just don't see a classic here. This game is more limited than the narrow hall ways of the old crash games. Naughty dog should go back to jak and daxter Expand
  50. May 5, 2016
    Uncharted 2 builds upon what Drake's Fortune established and gives us even MORE awesome adventurous gameplay, another really intriguing story (which is much longer also) and loads of memorable moments. A definitive adventure if ever there was one.
  51. Apr 20, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. After picking up the nathan drake series for the ps4, I am replaying the uncharted series in anticipation of uncharted 4. From all the uncharted games I have played, this is my favorite.

Overall its a huge improvement from uncharted 1. Gunplay is better, they introduced some new elements to combat and there are a few more enemy types than the previous game. The gun play was alot of fun. Platforming has been improved and there arent as many fustrating deaths as the first game. Some of the puzzles in this game had excellent platforming and i was amazed at the level of creativity the designers put into some of the more complex puzzles. The puzzles themselves were quite simple to solve, but the complex ones were really a blast to get through (get ready for some smart climbing and wall jumping). Its obvious that alot of effort has gone into this game, from the research that went into developing the levels (for the tibet section they had staff visit nepal so they could help make the places feel more authentic in the games), to the excellent camera angles which help the player be even more immersed in this action packed game. It seemed even the most simplest of jumps had a surprise in store for the player. Drake handled much smoother than the previous uncharted game and the graphics of this game still look fantastic till today. I was also glad that there were more places that we went to, unlike the first game which seemed to always be in some random jungle.

The most fun i had in this game were during the set pieces which were action packed and a joy to play. I.e. helicopter chasing you in the city, fighting your way through a train, and the tank in the village in the mountains. Drakes humor during these scenes are a laugh. To me, the game fulfilled being an action adventure which had me engaged in the action as if itbwas an action movie I was playing. The story and characters are great. Yes sometimes the story seems a little far fetched in areas (the secret city of shambala not ever being spotted by a plane?) And one of the levels i really didnt like (convoy), but these are very minor issues. A superb effort and a must play for any gamer.
  52. Apr 18, 2016
    Las segundas partes son las peores, pues no siempre.

La nueva entrega de la saga Uncharted tardó 4 años en salir a la luz, y el tiempo invertido se ve reflejado en el resultado final de esta obra. Normalmente intento no caer en el clásico compara el juego con el anterior de la saga y los típicos etc que son tan comunes hoy en día de ver por Internet. Solo cumpliré con decir que el
    Las segundas partes son las peores, pues no siempre.

Normalmente intento no caer en el clásico compara el juego con el anterior de la saga y los típicos etc que son tan comunes hoy en día de ver por Internet. Solo cumpliré con decir que el segundo título de la franquicia supera en todos los aspectos al primer juego.

El que haya jugado Uncharted 2 recordará haber experimentado uno de los comienzos más épicos de un vídeo juego, la escalada por un tren que se precipita hacia el fondo de un precipicio y está en nosotros escalar verticalmente cada uno de los vagones antes de que el tren caiga al vacío.

Nuevamente controlamos a nuestro protagonista Nathan Drake acompañado del infaltante Sully. Además en esta ocasión la chica de turno es Chloe Frazer la cual es una cazadora de tesoros igual que Drake. Ahora la historia se centrará en seguir la pista a los pasos del reconocido Marco Polo por lo que la aventura se desarrollará en diversos puntos del planeta.

También se incluyó un apartado de multi jugador online y local, si bien este componente no es la razón de hacerse con esta obra, es sin duda un añadido llamativo que no resta a la experiencia de juego. Una vez más los apartados técnicos del juego son más que destacables y su sistema de juego ha mejorado mucho pero se siente que aun no esta al nivel de otros juegos del mismo genero.

Finalmente este es la obra que eleva a la franquicia a lo que ahora es y si tienes la ocasión SI O SI DEBES jugarlo, es probablemente uno de los títulos más importantes de la pasada generación y no lo puedes pasar por alto.
  53. Apr 16, 2016
    After playing the piece of **** game that was Uncharted 1 my expectations for this game were very low, thankfully i was wrong and Uncharted 2 is not only a huge, HUGE, HUGE!!! improvement over the last game, but it's also one of the best adventure games i have ever played.

STORY: You start hanging on a train, you avoid death and then it goes into a flashback. After getting enormous treasure at the end of Uncharted 1, Nathan is just minding his own business when suddenly an old friend of his called Flynn offers Nathan a new "job" which consists of getting a treasure of Marco Polo in a museum with the help of a girl called Chloe. Eventually they do just that and find a treasure map that leads to Shambhala and the Cintamani stone, but after hearing this Flynn betrays Nathan and makes it so Nathan gets captured. Sully and Chloe get Nathan out of prison and now it's a race to see who gets the stone first. This story has a much more Indiana Jones type of feel and i love for that.

PRESENTATION: Graphics are greatly improved with more colors, better models, physics, textures, lighting effects, animations and shaders, but the eyes look weird and sometimes the human models look like they're made with plastic, but aside from that there's i have nothing to complain about.

Same goes for the music, since it's more memorable than last time and it fits the situation perfectly.

The game runs at 720p and 30fps, but with this level of detail...i feel is justified (unlike the first game).

Overall a great presentation and if i had to nitpick about it...well i did found 3 glitches in my 10 hour playthrough...that's it.

GAMEPLAY: Uncharted 2 not only fixes every problem i had with the first game in this aspect, but it also adds some new stuff to make this a far better game.

First of all the parkour system has been improved. Now you can move in a 3D environment while climbing, rather than just pushing X a few times to get from point A to point B on a wall. You can climb by hanging on the roofs and you can shoot while...well...climbing. You can also switch from from side to side by pressing X and you can drop down to hang on another things. The parkour system is more interesting and fun this time around thanks to all this improvements.

Aiming is a lot more precise and less loose. The cover mechanic is a lot more well done, you can switch from place to place immediately while covering by pressing O while holding the analog stick and if you sneak up on a enemy, you can silently take them out with the square button. And if you do that you can steal from them a bunch weapons like some guns or grenades, that now have their own button (or trigger if you consider is on L2), which makes them a lot more convenient to use and if you press the trigger by error, just push up on the D-pad to cancel it.

Melee combat is a lot faster, but still very simple. You just mash the Square button until they die and if they attack you you can press Triangle to dodge and counterattack...umm...that sounds familiar...Batman Arkham Asylum anyone?. Nah but to be fair both titles did came out the same year, but Batman did came out 2 months earlier. If you defeat some enemies with the melee combat they will give their items, like riot shields or whatever.

There's a lot of weapons in this game and surprisingly i found myself switching from weapon to weapon (especially at the later part of the game). Checkpoints are really abundant and fair. The quick time events are still here and they are used just like in God of War, to solve puzzles, push this, see this, see that, etc. The game has some awesome set pieces that get you so pumped and it's just...ugh so epic. And the puzzles are still easy, but more creative.

The game has incredible variety, sometimes you do puzzles, sometimes you shoot with cover, sometimes you shoot without cover, or while carrying someone, or shooting while climbing, or shooting solo, or shooting with 2-4 panthers, or running away while shooting or other times without shooting, really the differences in kind are all over the place.

The partners this time get a lot more attention this time. And don't worry the AI works very well and heck they can even kill enemies. Sometimes you need them to get over that or drop something to go up, and it's really useful and fun.

The only negative thing i can say is that there's a lack of bosses in this game, but i will say that this game final boss is a lot better compared to the mindless and boring quick time event boss we got last time.

I don't know if i made it clear at this point, but Uncharted 2 is an incredible game. While the first game was just a big disappointment, this...this is what you call a great sequel and a great game overall and with improved mechanics like parkour, melee and shooting, great graphics, music, variety, more colors and just being outright fun. Uncharted 2 gets a 10/10 a must have for the PS3 and if the frame rate and resolution really bothers you, play it on PS4.
  54. Apr 16, 2016
    This game is fantastic! This game was my introduction into the series, and now I am a super fan of the series. Everything about this game is amazing. The multiplayer is good, the story is great, and the gameplay and set pieces are a ton of fun. The only problem is the replay value, but replaying is still a lot of fun, with a the treasures you can find.

Overall this game is a 9.5/10

+ Fun Story
    + Great Multiplayer
    + Chloe Frazer
  56. Apr 14, 2016
    2я часть великой серии, что можно сказать....игра великолепна во всем! Невероятно красивые локации, интересные загадки, изумительный сюжет, великолепная механика стрельбы, разнообразие локаций и много других аспектов сделанных по высочайшему качеству. Из минусов только последняя битва с боссом, не идет Uncharted битвы с боссами...2я часть великой серии, что можно сказать....игра великолепна во всем! Невероятно красивые локации, интересные загадки, изумительный сюжет, великолепная механика стрельбы, разнообразие локаций и много других аспектов сделанных по высочайшему качеству. Из минусов только последняя битва с боссом, не идет Uncharted битвы с боссами...
  57. Apr 12, 2016
    Simplemente espectacular, te deja con la boca abierta y no puedes cerrarla, la atención al detalle se agradece muchísimo y la ambientación es totalmente auténtica, aunque el boss final no está a la altura del juego
  58. Apr 11, 2016
    this is the best game this gen i have just beat the games and it's amazing it was about 14 hours for me i really take my time to find all the tres i def say get this game if you have a ps3 if you dont get a ps3 and get this game.
  59. Apr 9, 2016
    Just started playing this game on a PS3 that I bought for dirt cheap. Game cost me less than $2 used. So far, one of my favorite all time video game experiences next to TLOU. Incredible graphics, animation, story and cut scenes. I like how they connected the cutscenes with the action so you feel pulled into playing an Indiana Jones style movie game. My only complaint really is the gameJust started playing this game on a PS3 that I bought for dirt cheap. Game cost me less than $2 used. So far, one of my favorite all time video game experiences next to TLOU. Incredible graphics, animation, story and cut scenes. I like how they connected the cutscenes with the action so you feel pulled into playing an Indiana Jones style movie game. My only complaint really is the game controls can be a wee bit touchy and one slight mistake will have Drake fall off a cliff or die. Game is VERY DIFFICULT even in the easy modes. Also, aiming and shooting controls need more work. Puzzles were not bad and interesting. Overall a master piece of game design and tons of fun! Very addicting too. The treasures are too difficult to find and I missed a bunch of them because I had to choose between killing bad guys and finishing the story or spending hours locating treasures in obscure areas. Still, a fun game and next to TLOU, Batman Arkham City, Assassins Creed Revelations the best games period. I will buy a used PS4 in few years to try the new upcoming Uncharted. Expand
  60. Mar 31, 2016
    There are many things that make this game great that you simply can't see by viewing some gameplay footage. naughty dog does an incredible job at making the characters in this game feel human and vulnerable. They achieve this through the smallest details, for example, when you are playing as Nathan Drake in the game, those moments when you are leaping across towards a ledge off a crumblingThere are many things that make this game great that you simply can't see by viewing some gameplay footage. naughty dog does an incredible job at making the characters in this game feel human and vulnerable. They achieve this through the smallest details, for example, when you are playing as Nathan Drake in the game, those moments when you are leaping across towards a ledge off a crumbling building just to barely grab the ledge by your fingertips and have that ledge collapse and cause Nathan to swing his arms wildly to grab whatever is near by causes a sense of urgency that exists in the shoot outs and plat forming bits. and as you sit there dangling by a pole hundreds of feet from the ground you worry for Nathan's safety. the writing is so good and makes the characters feel human and real, and are so entertaining. the enormous set pieces and action sequences made me go "wow" and I can not think of another game that has done these kinds of sequences better. the gameplay is simple but works well because the enemy AI will challenge you by making you actually take good use of cover and think on the spot as they try to distract you with gunfire while there friends slowly creeping up to flank you. the plot is fun and works, but what really makes it stand out is the writing and characters. the only thing I can say bad about the game is there are moments of down time that are a little to long, I understand that there needs to be some down time but some of these sections can be a little boring and take you out of the game as you wish for a cut scene to entertain you instead of the gameplay at some of these parts, some of the puzzles feel a little unnecessary as well, but are never hard. I forgot to mention how memorable the opening sequence is, the only other opening sequence to top it is by another naughty dog game in the last of us that I can think of. love this game, but has some sections in it that really slow down the game, without those moments this game would truly be perfect. Expand
  61. Mar 14, 2016
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is the absolute pinnacle of cinematic, action game play. From the moment Nathan Drake wakes up in a train hanging off a cliff in the Himalayan mountains to the epic conclusion set in the heart of an ancient Nepali city, the stakes are high and the story is engrossing. There are few game experiences like this one; hands down the best game of 2009.
  62. Mar 10, 2016
    Este jogo é incrível! Eu recebi e ainda não posso parar de jogar. Os gráficos são tão detalhadas para um game e é desafiador, mas divertido e terá que jogar por horas! A história é complexa e profundamente pensado. O melhor jogo que eu já joguei de forma
  63. Feb 21, 2016
    This game defines "gaming" and "experience" it 's absolutely wonderful it's an experience of unforgettable moments loving characters and fantastic storytelling if you grew up with this game like i did you know what this game means to you it's an unbelievable achievement to adventure games it is a masterpiece it is a GAME.
  64. Feb 20, 2016
    It`s not often that a game makes you speechless for about 30 minutes after finishing it. Uncharted 2 however was one of those games. This is tied with The Last Of Us as one of the best stories to a game i have ever played as it makes you feel like the characters are real. The opening sequence to this game is like no other as it keeps you on the edge of your seat for the whole segment. TheIt`s not often that a game makes you speechless for about 30 minutes after finishing it. Uncharted 2 however was one of those games. This is tied with The Last Of Us as one of the best stories to a game i have ever played as it makes you feel like the characters are real. The opening sequence to this game is like no other as it keeps you on the edge of your seat for the whole segment. The humor in this game is also actually really good as it genuinely made me laugh more than I thought it would. Characters such as Flynn and Lazarovic make for fantastic villains in the game and they are definitely memorable. Combat has been massively improved from Drakes Fortune along with the graphics. If you are one of those people who went from Xbox 360 to PS4 and did not get to play this game then i recommend that you buy the Nathan Drake collection as it features all 3 of the Uncharted games. Trust me your are missing out if you don`t play this masterpiece. Expand
  65. Feb 2, 2016
    This game is not only an enriched version of its predecessor, but it also goes very well with the storyline of the franchise. It's a wild ride, and the journey uncharted 2 will take you on is incredible! Fantastic game.
  66. Jan 10, 2016
    +great gameplay
    +fanstastic level design and set pieces
    +great pacing
    +covershooting sections have lots of variety and never come even close to feeling as dull as the first one did at points
    +good puzzles
    +impressive visuals
    +entertaining story
    -guns still do feel like your firing from airsoft guns
  67. Dec 15, 2015
    This game is amazing is like a game/movie I'm totally amaze how well done was the entire dialogues, yeah some are "cliche" but overall it's great game! this game is non stop action game you don't know what will be happen next? Highly recommended this type of game! Definitely naughty dog did a great franchise!
  68. Dec 6, 2015
    Its really sad that this was the best PS3 game of 2009. This game lets you run through corridors while your character takes subtle cues from your input and auto-performs many actions. The danger and feeling of control is not really felt as scripted events trigger. This game emulates stealth tactics from Metal Gear and climbing from Prince of Persia. It is not as satisfying to take outIts really sad that this was the best PS3 game of 2009. This game lets you run through corridors while your character takes subtle cues from your input and auto-performs many actions. The danger and feeling of control is not really felt as scripted events trigger. This game emulates stealth tactics from Metal Gear and climbing from Prince of Persia. It is not as satisfying to take out enemies because your weopons and the AI are not as refined as other games that are already in existence. The resolution of the textures, audio, and voice acting are pretty good. I still prefer any of the Tomb Raider games over this. The Uncharted series is super corny and shows how dumbed down PS3 games became. Expand
  69. Nov 30, 2015
    Game: Uncharted 2 Among Thieves GOTY
    Genre: Action/Adventure
    Developer: Naughty Dog/Sony System: Playstation 3 (PS3) Total Score: 95/100 Value Score: 9.5/10 • Story: 10/10 • Characters: 10/10 • GamePlay: 10/10 • Graphics: 10/10 • Sound: 10/10 • Music: 8/10 • Length: 8/10 • Replay Value: 9/10 • Player Value: 10/10 Pros +The story and length is overall longer than the
    Game: Uncharted 2 Among Thieves GOTY
    Genre: Action/Adventure
    Developer: Naughty Dog/Sony
    System: Playstation 3 (PS3)
    Total Score: 95/100

• Music: 8/10
    • Length: 8/10
    • Replay Value: 9/10
    • Player Value: 10/10

Pros
    +The story and length is overall longer than the first game
    +There are more different types of locations in this game than the first game
    +Difficulty has been ramped up with more enemies and hazards taking place in the battle field
    +The puzzles are as amazing as the first game and also further expands them into more complex puzzles of different types
    +GOTY edition consists of many MP skins, items, etc
    +Collecting treasures and ranking up achievements give you money you can use to purchase skins, weapons and tweaks for the game
    +Visual design has heavily improved since the last game
    +The ability to replay any chapter at any time is available again
    +There is multiplayer modes now for competitive online

Cons
    -To get skins - you will need to finish the main campaign at least once
  70. Nov 18, 2015
    Among Thieves exceeded the hype in my mind, it immerses you in this incredibly detailed and lush environment, seamlessly bouncing you back and forth from gameplay to breathtaking cinematic wonder, and most often, combines them both at the same time. Just the attention to detail is astounding. I wish I had a better vocabulary so I could give this review justice but you should just see forAmong Thieves exceeded the hype in my mind, it immerses you in this incredibly detailed and lush environment, seamlessly bouncing you back and forth from gameplay to breathtaking cinematic wonder, and most often, combines them both at the same time. Just the attention to detail is astounding. I wish I had a better vocabulary so I could give this review justice but you should just see for yourself! You will not regret this purchase one bit, the multiplayer is even fun! If you own a PS3 and don't have this game, then you should sell your PS3. Expand
  71. Nov 8, 2015
    Near perfect game. If you own a ps3 or a ps4 (remaster) pick it up and play it. Controls are tight, story is great, set pieces are great. just a good all round game
  72. Nov 1, 2015
    This game is fantastic and an amazing sequel. Better graphics, different location, almost the same gameplay but still as great as the original, in my opinion better than the original, but not by much, still this is a must buy.
  73. Sep 30, 2015
    I just recomend this game....when i bought it I was just amayzed by the graphcs and the shooter phisics,this game blew my mind...please people buy this game.
  74. Sep 11, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. the entire series is perfect. From the story itself after play. Everything works as expected. Absolute duty to all PS3 players because this game is why buy a gaming console. Expand
  75. Sep 6, 2015
    - Beautiful scenarios;
    - Gameplay;
    - Multiplayer;

Nothing;

GOTY 2009 and one of the best PS3 and 7th generation game.
  76. Aug 27, 2015
    Uncharted 2 is probably my highest disappointment with PS3. It is a good game. It is beautiful, it sounds good and lasts long enough. However, it did not make it to my top 5 of Playstation 3 exclusives.

The problem is, just like in the first game of the series, the gameplay. Hours and hours of repetitive shooting with mediocre controls make this game way less interesting than it could have been. It is very cinematic, but many situations are predictable and annoying. All missions can be summed up as follows: Nathan discovers some great place, explores it, solves the puzzle, and... Suddenly, hundreds of enemies - who, apparently, were waiting for you to solve it - enter the place and start shooting at you.
    And, again like in the previous game of the series, enemies (who are just wearing a T-shirt) need 4-5 rifle bullets to die, which is not credible. There are other ways of making the game more difficult, Naughty Dog...

However, the graphics are amazing and the exploration gained importance in Uncharted 2 with respect to Uncharted 1, and this is a good direction to follow. If the shooting gameplay was great, or just good, this game would have been way better.
  77. Aug 21, 2015
    this game shows awesome graphic tech, but as i am a pc gamer, the 30 fps is horrible experience. and i am unhappy with that main character never be shoted by enemy.
  78. Aug 17, 2015
    Uncharted 2 has amazing story and gameplay, which I favour instead of graphics. But graphics is also very much realistic, so it is just a bonus. Video games should be made like this one, and considered that this is a sequel, and better than its predecessor as well, I have only words of praise for this masterpiece.
  79. Aug 15, 2015
    A blast to play. The music is fantastic. The cinematic elements are stunning. Out of the three console Uncharted games, Uncharted 2 has the perfect balance of shooting and parkour elements. I also love the ability to choose to do a shoot-out or use stealth to take out the enemies. The only flaw I saw was the lack of Sully in the story. Overall, anybody with a PS3 should play this game.
  80. Aug 15, 2015
    I can't believe how much I disliked Uncharted 1 yet loved Uncharted 2. They did everything right with U2 compared to U1. The soundtrack is amazing, so are the graphics, the story is solid Hollywood action-flick, the characters are great. But then comes the gameplay and I don't know how but it was so much better than Uncharted 1. 9/10
  81. Jul 30, 2015
    Pretty good game but, frankly, I'm a bit surprised by all the glowing reviews. The dialogue is just sort of generic, corny banter and the story is a bit ludicrous. The graphics in this game are incredible, and really where it sets itself apart in the generation. I dunno, maybe there's something I'm not getting, but to me it's a solid 8. I mean, if The Last of Us is a 10 (which I definitelyPretty good game but, frankly, I'm a bit surprised by all the glowing reviews. The dialogue is just sort of generic, corny banter and the story is a bit ludicrous. The graphics in this game are incredible, and really where it sets itself apart in the generation. I dunno, maybe there's something I'm not getting, but to me it's a solid 8. I mean, if The Last of Us is a 10 (which I definitely think it is), this game is nowhere near a perfect score. Expand
  82. Jul 9, 2015
    Mediocre with highs and lows and slightly entertaining.

Mediocre with highs and lows and slightly entertaining.

First things first. This is not an adventure game, this is a third person shooter in each and every aspect. The fact that it has many clunky climbing sections and "puzzles" that couldn't pose a challenge even to a braindead monkey is just an insult to the great games of this genre from which Uncharted tries to get inspiration, namely: Tomb Raider before the reboots, and Prince of Persia.
    This is a game that tries to give a lot but ends up delivering a dull and linear experience. The main problem with it is that despite the look of the maps, the game is linear and has a single path. It also frustrates your efforts in playing it more stealthy or strategically by flooding the areas with endless amounts of enemies.
    Though it is a major improvement compared to the first game it's still pretty lacking.

PROS:
    - Pretty visuals, varied and nice looking environments
    - Balanced weapons(which was a big con in the first one)
    - Fairly long
    - Incredibly cliché but entertaining story
    - Likable characters
    - If you can bother shooting hordes of enemies over and over it's a fairly fun shooter
    - The two stealthy levels were actually good, but the game can't be played all like that

CONS:
    - If you're looking for an adventure game this is 80% shooting
    - Clunky climbing/jumping controls
    - Artificially extended longevity via really slow trivial animations, need to wait for other characters, wounded Drake walking incredibly slow and stopping for every wind-blow ever, enemies spawning out of empty rooms just to block your path
    - No brainer puzzles
    - Linear maps
    - Many cliches
    - Good shooting dragged down by terrible cover system
    - Pretty maps with bad level design
    - Terribly exposed invisible walls( for example to the right of the temple behind the gunner)
    - No logic behind climbable objects, just the ones the developers chose

Overall, not a bad game but mediocre to the point that I didn't want to play it again and I probably never will.
    6.5/10
  83. Jul 7, 2015
    I didn't think they could follow up the first game but this one has an even larger scope. Multiplayer wasn't needed in this title however. The world is immersive with new locales and mysteries and great characters that I never want to see go away. They have wrung out every ounce of power out of the PS3 and result is incredible. A must have if you enjoy this style of game.
  84. SAV
    Jun 29, 2015
    Dopo un ottimo primo capitolo la Naughty Dog ha realizzato un seguito che può definirsi con una parola sola: CAPOLAVORO. Uncharted 2: Il Covo dei Ladri é un gioco meraviglioso, graficamente lodevole e capace di divertire come non mai grazie ad un gameplay riuscitissimo fatto di sequenze action degne delle migliori pellicole hollywoodiane. Strepitoso anche nelle musiche e nella recitazioneDopo un ottimo primo capitolo la Naughty Dog ha realizzato un seguito che può definirsi con una parola sola: CAPOLAVORO. Uncharted 2: Il Covo dei Ladri é un gioco meraviglioso, graficamente lodevole e capace di divertire come non mai grazie ad un gameplay riuscitissimo fatto di sequenze action degne delle migliori pellicole hollywoodiane. Strepitoso anche nelle musiche e nella recitazione dei personaggi, Uncharted 2 coinvolge il giocatore in un'avventura immensamente avvincente della durata di una quindicina d'ore. Ben fatta anche la divertente modalità multiplayer online. Expand
  85. Jun 27, 2015
    Out of the three so far, this one is definitely the more great game. The graphics are excellent, the story is excellent, the action is perfect, not too hard, not too easy. If you haven't played any of the series, or if you've played the first one (I'm sorry....) I would certainly recommend this game to anyone. Also would recommend Uncharted 3. Would not recommend the first one.
  86. Jun 11, 2015
    This Game Is one of the greatest games ive ever played man never mind all of those xbox fanboys giving this game a 0 out of 10 cause they never played this game so lets start the review
    Uncharted 2 Among Thieves is amazing with a great story, great graphics, great characters, amazing gameplay. this is one of the reasons why Naughty Dog is the king of the PS3, i promise you this game is amazing this is a must buy but hey i might write a FULL REVIEW of this game so guys this is one of the greatest games of all time no excuses buy this game now!
  87. Jun 4, 2015
    One of the best, if not the best game to come out on the PS3. Excellent story, fun dialog, and interesting characters. If they made a game centered around Chloe Frazer, it would blow Tomb Raider out of the water. Voice acting is top notch as well. I would recommend this game to an PS3 owner, and soon, PS4. It'll be great to play through this game again.
  88. May 22, 2015
    The greatest game I've ever played. After playing the decent Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, I really had no interest in this game. The jungle setting in the first bored me, and ever since, I hate jungle settings. However, Uncharted 2 brought a globe-trotting adventure. It was flat out amazing. The gameplay was improved in many ways, the multiplayer was the most fun I've had in any game,The greatest game I've ever played. After playing the decent Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, I really had no interest in this game. The jungle setting in the first bored me, and ever since, I hate jungle settings. However, Uncharted 2 brought a globe-trotting adventure. It was flat out amazing. The gameplay was improved in many ways, the multiplayer was the most fun I've had in any game, and the game had so many reasons to keep coming back. The best of the series. Expand
  89. May 22, 2015
    there is one word to describe this game and that is epic played this non-stop immediately after i got and it solidified itself into my top 25 games of all time controls are tight , story is one of the best iv'e seen to sum it up this game is basically the game equivalent of Skyfall and the multiplayer rivals even halo 2's.
  90. May 20, 2015
    Uncharted 2 is one of my favorite games ever made. I played it for the first time back in 2010. In these 5 years I have replayed it few times. Most recently yesterday. The graphics were fantastic back when I played it and even today they rival the graphics on PS4. The game has beautiful scenery and an amazing story. The voice acting is also top notch. Game mechanics are great and they madeUncharted 2 is one of my favorite games ever made. I played it for the first time back in 2010. In these 5 years I have replayed it few times. Most recently yesterday. The graphics were fantastic back when I played it and even today they rival the graphics on PS4. The game has beautiful scenery and an amazing story. The voice acting is also top notch. Game mechanics are great and they made a lot of improvements from Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. There are no loading times either. Playing through the game again after a few years was a really nostalgic experience. I especially loved how the enemies became tougher and tougher towards the end. This is a basic video game gimmick, but in this game it was really fun part of the game.

10/10 no question!
  91. May 15, 2015
  92. May 1, 2015
    Demonstrates the same dynamism of the first game, but much more refined and action scenes eye-popping, that in fact, much better than very Hollywood action movie.
  93. Apr 26, 2015
    Let me just get this out of the way, I thought this was a fantastic game. I really do, but don't trust these people saying it's one of the best games of all time. They obviously haven't played many games. The fighting and action I would rank amongst some of the best games, but the rest of it felt pretty bland if it wasn't for the characters humorous banter. Definitely worth getting, butLet me just get this out of the way, I thought this was a fantastic game. I really do, but don't trust these people saying it's one of the best games of all time. They obviously haven't played many games. The fighting and action I would rank amongst some of the best games, but the rest of it felt pretty bland if it wasn't for the characters humorous banter. Definitely worth getting, but please don't fanboy over it. Expand
  94. Apr 26, 2015
    This is a landmark game in the history of video games. Not only because its exceedingly extreme quality, but this game has single-handedly won the PS3 in the console war against 360. PS3 was so hopelessly woeful in 2006-2008 and 360 is the obvious way to go. But this game is the decisive turning point. It's like Battle of Midway or Stalingrad of WW2 in terms of 7th generation console war.This is a landmark game in the history of video games. Not only because its exceedingly extreme quality, but this game has single-handedly won the PS3 in the console war against 360. PS3 was so hopelessly woeful in 2006-2008 and 360 is the obvious way to go. But this game is the decisive turning point. It's like Battle of Midway or Stalingrad of WW2 in terms of 7th generation console war. After this game, PS3 is the choice of platform for the 7th generation until its end in 2013. Expand
  95. Apr 8, 2015
    Uncharted 2 was a game that long I haven't carefully considered, as well as the first chapter. But when I played Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, I realized what I was missing and how was valiant and beautiful the saga created by Naughty Dog for PlayStation 3.

In facts Uncharted 2, despite I've played and finished the one before, introduced itself as something totally new. It was a third-person shooter with free-climbing mechanical and an advanced covering system, yes, but it had something different. Sure, at first, what left me stunned was graphics: perfect; 10 out of 10. Characters, settings and everything else was magnificent. Already the first chapter had shown the potential of PS3, but Uncharted 2 pushed to the limit the console by touching levels beyond the standards.

Particularly beautiful were the melee fights, shootings, driving sequences powered by a fluidity and a frenzy that I had never seen before. All the gameplay it's been improved from the first Uncharted, and it's been led to much higher levels. Beautiful was the part on the train, made impeccably and practically perfect. Maybe the puzzles were not so great, but for sure they were fun and nice. And then a great plot, inspired by the adventures of Indiana Jones and the travels of Marco Polo, which was really nice and took me to push me from one place to the other in the world, making live to the protagonist, Nathan Drake (and also me, of course) a really great adventure.

From the jungles of Borneo, to the mountain ranges of the Himalayas. From tibetan villages to the beautiful Shangri-La. And it's been a really long journey because this game was so long that at some point it gave me a sensation something like "It is not over, yet?", and it is important to remember it. Yes, Uncharted 2 was a great adventure, a journey metaphor of life, full of historical implications and great cinematographic twists, adding the fantasy gimmicks as supernatural beings and occult. Good was also the humor typical of the series that never fails, even in cases more desperate.

The good guys of Naughty Dog did it: Uncharted 2 is a memorable masterpiece.
  96. Mar 27, 2015
    Naughty Dog owned last gen with all 3 Uncharted games and The Last of Us. The gameplay is perfect, the story is as good as Indiana Jones, and it is just the right blend of gunplay, puzzles, exploration, and cinematics. I would NEVER get tired of Naughty Dog doing action-adventure.
  97. Mar 22, 2015
    Where do I begin with Uncharted 2. Wow. This is my favorite game of all time. And I didn't expect it to be a good game at all. When I first heard about the critical rave of Uncharted 2, I thought people were over reacting. I then tried it out myself after reading all of the reviews. Uncharted 2 is a masterpiece.

The story is the greatest story ever told in a video game. Nothing compares

The story is the greatest story ever told in a video game. Nothing compares to this phenomenal game. The gameplay is extremely fun as well. Anybody who has doubts about this game needs to check it out. The music is incredible and the mythical places upon the game is unique and fresh.

The acting is outstanding. The smart dialog makes you enjoy Nathan Drake and the other characters. It may very well be a long time until we see a game be better than this. Outstanding. 10/10 easy
  98. Mar 20, 2015
    Just perfect naughty dog really wants to please their fans everytime. The game has great A.I, vivid graphics that look pleasing to the eye, and a great multiplayer that brings more value to a great game. The upgrading system in the game is perfect. The game is a must buy for all gamers aliike
  99. Feb 25, 2015
    I loved this game! I found to be the last level very hard even on normal but that did not detract from my experience I had with this game. No doubt in my Top 5 from last generation.
  100. Aug 18, 2010
    This game is totally awesome!!!! Graphics, Story, Cut scenes and Game play are off the rockers.... I couldn't wait more for the third edition of the legendary drake's series. Seriously, buy ps3 just to play this mind blowing game...

Spread across twenty-six chapters is a story as playful and worthwhile as the gameplay.
  2. Graphically stunning, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is, first of all, an interactive adventure, one that feels like a movie and even has a storyline of a movie. Most gameplay situations have been tailored in order to stun the player with originality and identification, and the end result is absolutely amazing.
  3. Among Thieves is all about constant movement. And even movement on top of movement. It grabbed me from the beginning and didn't let go for twelve hours. Once I finished, all I could think about was playing it again. More than a defining game for the PS3, Uncharted 2 is a defining game of this console generation.