8.4

1. Nov 20, 2011
    This game has satisfying gun fights with good level of difficulty with bigger set pieces, but i am missing the tweaks which was present in uncharted 2.
  2. Nov 20, 2011
    A friend of mine turned me onto this series when I first picked up my playstation about a year ago. I've been In love ever since! This game is all about story progression & character development. A lot of time has been spent ensuring the consumer gets wrapped up in "what happens next". Yet, the developer didn't alienate those who enjoy collecting, puzzle solving, or shooting.

The story,

The story, character development & voice acting are all top-notch & really make the game what it is, an experience. It seems that all of the members of the original cast made the effort to return for this sequel which really speaks to the regard for which the actors & the developer hold for the franchise & really helps to provide a sense of continuity. I found the shooting as frustrating as the past two iterations, assigning the same button for dodging/rolling as grabbing/throwing an assailant was a poor choice of control scheme & sometimes the camera would move @ the wrong time which in turn would cause Drake to move in the wrong direction or "miss the mark" which prove frustrating from time to time, but this was not a common occurance.

The puzzles were moderately challenging & provided the needed breaks from the action/shooting sequences.

Multiplayer is fun & the leveling progression a la modern warfare gives the player something to shoot for & provides a lot of replay value.

I loved the game, I thought it looked as good or better than most top-tier games for the playstation & the score, beautifully mastered & orchestrated.

A must have, as well as the first two iterations!
  3. Nov 20, 2011
    I despise the U3 multiplayer, so I rented the game for the fantastic single player and it didn't disapoint. I finished it in two days, it's a blast game once again. I really enjoyed Chloe as a character in U2, but she was barely in U3. It was more about Sully, Drake, Elena. U1 is still my favorite, but that because it was the first one and it was so shockingly good. U2 & U3, tough toI despise the U3 multiplayer, so I rented the game for the fantastic single player and it didn't disapoint. I finished it in two days, it's a blast game once again. I really enjoyed Chloe as a character in U2, but she was barely in U3. It was more about Sully, Drake, Elena. U1 is still my favorite, but that because it was the first one and it was so shockingly good. U2 & U3, tough to say which is better between those two for second place. Honestly I loved Crysis 2 & Rage more this year than U3, but they were so fresh and new. I really think they should scrap the multiplayer and make the single player campaign longer. In the end I was really hoping what's his name died so they could move on. That's the danger of this series it's so popular and beloved they are afraid to do anything big with the story or the characters; 9/10. Expand
  4. Nov 21, 2011
    buy this not MW3 or BF3 UNCHARTED IS BETTER,buy this not MW3 or BF3 UNCHARTED IS BETTER,buy this not MW3 or BF3 UNCHARTED IS BETTER,buy this not MW3 or BF3 UNCHARTED IS BETTER,buy this not MW3 or BF3 UNCHARTED IS BETTER,
  5. Nov 21, 2011
    Finished this game with a huge **** eating grin on my face sure there's some gameplay issues(like not being able to pick up a wepon while carrying a silenced one) but the experience it gives me gives it a 10
  6. Nov 21, 2011
    This game was simply put, AMAZING! I am biased because I fell in love with the first Uncharted and it would have been hard to sway me on any future titles BUT there are several components to this game which have never been incorporated in any other game developed...EVER. Simply put, this was the best Uncharted of the series. The story and plot were similar to the previous titles. DrakeThis game was simply put, AMAZING! I am biased because I fell in love with the first Uncharted and it would have been hard to sway me on any future titles BUT there are several components to this game which have never been incorporated in any other game developed...EVER. Simply put, this was the best Uncharted of the series. The story and plot were similar to the previous titles. Drake is basically the unluckiest man ever created in gaming and also the luckiest all in one package. This guy goes through hell and back! Play, love it, and play it again. Expand
  7. Nov 21, 2011
    Absolutely stunning game, with the best console graphics to date and a gripping singleplayer experience. Although it isn't the incredible jump in quality that we saw with Uncharted 2, Drakes Deception is a near-perfect game that should live up to player's expectations. Naughty Dog improves on the multiplayer, offering incredible competitive and cooperative action across spectacularlyAbsolutely stunning game, with the best console graphics to date and a gripping singleplayer experience. Although it isn't the incredible jump in quality that we saw with Uncharted 2, Drakes Deception is a near-perfect game that should live up to player's expectations. Naughty Dog improves on the multiplayer, offering incredible competitive and cooperative action across spectacularly designed maps. Expand
  8. Nov 22, 2011
    Naughty dog at it again. The game's single player campaign offers people exactly what they expect from the franchise an a adrenaline pumping action adventure with really nice tight controls. The game mixes Third person shooter cover based system combat with puzzles and platforming, and planned out to nicely break the flow of the game with some lows and highs makes for an amazingNaughty dog at it again. The game's single player campaign offers people exactly what they expect from the franchise an a adrenaline pumping action adventure with really nice tight controls. The game mixes Third person shooter cover based system combat with puzzles and platforming, and planned out to nicely break the flow of the game with some lows and highs makes for an amazing experience. With an adventure themed story like indiana jones and fun characters you get to play your own hollywood adventure, top notch production values. As for the characters this game does go into more background info on drake and sully so if you love those characters then you're in for a treat. The online component is a big improvement over the other game with the co-op modes being the main highlight and very fun. Suffice to say uncharted 3 offers amazing SP and if you still need a fix it has a good online and amazing co-op modes to keep you busy. Expand
  9. Nov 26, 2011
    Uncharted 3 is pure brilliance and a true landmark in the action adventure genre. Its already been said enough that the game is like a Hollywood blockbuster but in my opinion it exceeds that. From escaping a burning mansion to dangling out of a plane, the amount of excitement will have you dripping sweat. The game-play is the same as Uncharted 2 with some tweaks, the main one being theUncharted 3 is pure brilliance and a true landmark in the action adventure genre. Its already been said enough that the game is like a Hollywood blockbuster but in my opinion it exceeds that. From escaping a burning mansion to dangling out of a plane, the amount of excitement will have you dripping sweat. The game-play is the same as Uncharted 2 with some tweaks, the main one being the difficulty. The enemy's are more ruthless and some trial and error in certain set pieces which will test your skill and your patience. The graphics are slightly better now with some very beautiful areas. Now that all the characters are established from the last 2 games there's a bit more focus on the villains, who are more complex then the cliché Russian war-criminal from the last game. Overall this game is pure brilliance in the single-player department combining fast paced action and plat-forming with confusing puzzles. The multi-player will suit most people but it gave me frustration, so if Modern Warfare multi-player makes you tear your hair out most of the same is here. Co-op however is a blast, with its own storyline its good fun with friends. All around its a very good game with some minor flaws with repetition, if you liked the first two you'll love this and its a nice surprise for new people who haven't played the others Expand
  10. Nov 26, 2011
    Stunning, absolutely stunning. A game that blends every element that can be put into a video game perfectly together. It's cinematic, with eye-candy visuals, an unforgettable story, and amazing voice acting. However, Naughty Dog could have made the game play and gun play a little tighter. Otherwise, this game is a straight 10.
  11. Nov 26, 2011
    The game is a masterpiece easily one of, if not the best game of the year. The graphics, voice acting, twisting and compelling story give a package to the player I was expecting but not in the form of delivery. I cannot praise this game enough, without going to the extent of being a fanboy. If you have a ps3 join the party, if not buy a ps3 and get this game its that good. Besides theThe game is a masterpiece easily one of, if not the best game of the year. The graphics, voice acting, twisting and compelling story give a package to the player I was expecting but not in the form of delivery. I cannot praise this game enough, without going to the extent of being a fanboy. If you have a ps3 join the party, if not buy a ps3 and get this game its that good. Besides the previous installment uncharted 3 has the best campaign I have ever experienced. Characters you actually cared about return and new ones are brought about, this not pushing the game to feel like you meet people you do not want to. A new melee system and improved multiplayer system make the game even better. Staring down an enemy below, jumping on to him for a take down, rolling over and ripping the ping of a grenade off another enemy, running away tossing your gun at a different enemy and sneaking in a quick knock-out super punch as you hear the final scream of a man as he explodes, and finishing it all off with a nut shot to a brute pirate while yelling "oh kitty got wet" was a thing of pure beauty. If you're the kind of person that does not crap your pants when just reading that, well then you're the kind of person i do not want to know. Just get the game. Expand
  12. Nov 27, 2011
    GREATEST GAME EVER MADE !! Amazing Graphic & Music But it is much BETTER if there's more feature in Campaign mode :(
    And the story itself isnt very good enough through.
  13. Nov 27, 2011
    hello sir , its was amazing game ever made i woud say wow wow wow wow wow it was great experience but pls dont stop working on this game pls make 4 part 5,6,7,8,9,10 go on sir
  14. Nov 28, 2011
    Uncharted 3 is an amazing game that improves on the sequel in almost every way, the acting is sublime, the set pieces are breathtaking and the game play mechanics have been refined to near perfection. On top of all that there is an amazing multiplayer that has improved on it's predecessor in every way, as well as the brilliant and fun co op that is a blast to play provided you have friendsUncharted 3 is an amazing game that improves on the sequel in almost every way, the acting is sublime, the set pieces are breathtaking and the game play mechanics have been refined to near perfection. On top of all that there is an amazing multiplayer that has improved on it's predecessor in every way, as well as the brilliant and fun co op that is a blast to play provided you have friends to join you. The only complaint i can make is that it didn't quite have the impact and drastic improvements that uncharted 2 had, however those are incredibly large shoes to fill Expand
  15. Nov 28, 2011
    No doubt Uncharted 3 deserves a Game of the Year Award,its a perfect game from a great developer.
    multiplayer is fun, better than a lot First personal Shooters out there.
  16. Nov 28, 2011
    I GAVE THIS GAME A PERFECT 10 10 10 10 BUT FOR SOME REASON IT SAYS 8 SO DONT GO BY THAT GO BY WHAT I SAID!!!!!
    beautiful graphics perfected in everyway and when in 3D its mind blowing. the game play was great difficult level was right on. they exceled on making the puzzles and also improoved controls and the ability to climb, tey also added alot more action shooting crashing banging stuff. with all of uncharteds trophies tat involve secret treasures and also getting kills in diffrent ways leaving you with much more to do than just beat the story. uncharted also will keep you hooked with there awesome incredible online features. the sound blow my mind also the sound was not making the guns seam way to strong like in mw3 it just matched the guns perfectly.
  17. Nov 29, 2011
    Jogo video-game há 20 anos, mas poucos games me fizeram sentir a emoção que eu senti jogando UC3.Os gráficos, o som, a história, tudo esta melhor que o já excelente UC2.Se você tem que escolher apenas um título para comprar esse ano, na minha opinião, escolha UC3 sem medo!
    Abraço pessoal e fiquem com Deus!
  18. Nov 29, 2011
    Campaign: The campaign itself is every entertaining at it will keep on the edge of your seat. It feels like you are watching a movie when the cutscenes come in. The game play itself can be challenging at times. Especially when you have 20+ guys attacking and all you have at your disposal is a pistol. However overall the campaign is not too hard, the story is amazing, the graphics are topCampaign: The campaign itself is every entertaining at it will keep on the edge of your seat. It feels like you are watching a movie when the cutscenes come in. The game play itself can be challenging at times. Especially when you have 20+ guys attacking and all you have at your disposal is a pistol. However overall the campaign is not too hard, the story is amazing, the graphics are top notch that set the bar for all games across all platforms.

Multiplayer: The multiplayer is okay, id give it a 7/10. They have made a lot of improvements and added new things, but uncharted truly excells in its campaign, The multiplayer is fun for awhile, but you wont be playing the multiplayer consistently like you would with other games.
  19. Nov 29, 2011
    A complete masterpiece, a must-have in your collection Uncharted 3 is just a new way to demonstrate that graphics, sound, multiplayer, action, story and even more things could be in a single blu-ray disc.

Single Player mode leaves a great story from start to end, also you need to repeat it to find all 101 treasures and beat the game on crushing, so there is a great replay value here.

Multiplayer disappoints a little with players that uses blindfiring with KAL-7, but if you are experienced you can evade this things that affect your gaming experience. Locations are incredible and don't forget the retro maps (apparently more are coming soon), the maps that i like so much were Airport, Yemen, Facility. New modes like Hardcore, deathmach with 3 teams (2 players each team) are a new way to enjoy this game. Ah but Old modes are coming back and Coop too. You will have a lot of entertainment so you will not leave this game for hours, even weeks or months is up to you.

About the Gameplay aiming and shooting a weapon is a little different to Uncharted 2, because it looks more realistic (so for people that said aim sucks are completely noobs that includes the 146 guy reviewing the game negatively, also i respect the beginners so they need to learn to get used to it, its not difficult to dominate it), the weapon will not be like Unhcarted 2 so we need to accept those changes to have a more realistic game. (all indicates that update 1.02 modifies a little the precision of the weapon, i'm not sure it looks the same). Also grenade system is a little slow compared to U2, but it does not mean that you can not do the same as its predecessor and could be modified with an update.

And what about DLC, maybe at the beginning you will find no content, but as time passes you will find new content and retro maps pack, so the game will not be useless for a long time. Oh i almost forgot the updates that will make the experience even better.

Uncharted is a great experience that everyone needs to try, those cons are not taken into account for me and you will find that special editions are totally worth it to have.

So is up to you if you liked the game or not this is a point of view that i don't care negative rates (that's for guys that still think aiming sucks and maybe are ones that uses blindfire a lot too bad :( ) , good rates are welcome (No comments over here lol you liked the game and also you know how to play) :)

Enjoy your game (if you already have it, if not what are you waiting buy it!)

See you on multiplayer
    PSN ID: SpartanChief25
  20. Nov 30, 2011
    Uncharted 3 is the best game of the trilogy and one of the best games launched in the current console generation. It's epic, amazing, cinematic, fun and breathtaking! The graphics will let you looking at each corner. The only problem is when the game finish. You want more!
  21. Dec 3, 2011
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is the best game of 2011! The characters, the graphics, the sound, the story â
  22. Dec 3, 2011
    this is the BEST game i have ever played. to all those who say its too much of a movie, you need to realize that its SUPPOSED to be like that. if you don't like it, don't play it. The emotions between characters are AMAZING and the level layout is fantastic. GOTY for sure. i honestly don't understand how people can not like this game. YES it didn't do much different from the 2nd game, butthis is the BEST game i have ever played. to all those who say its too much of a movie, you need to realize that its SUPPOSED to be like that. if you don't like it, don't play it. The emotions between characters are AMAZING and the level layout is fantastic. GOTY for sure. i honestly don't understand how people can not like this game. YES it didn't do much different from the 2nd game, but if it a'int broke don't fix it. Its a DIFFERENT plot with DIFFERENT situations and DIFFERENT twists. also they patched the poor aiming by adding more options. so if you want to make your aiming better than go into the options and play with it a little bit. The cut-scenes are FLAWLESS, and voice acting is top notch. I love how you never really know much about the enemy until the end. you don't realize what your up against until it smacks you across the face and the end result is fantastic. some say the ending was rushed, but i disagree, the ending was very good, and the game was SHORT it was just FAST PACED, making it seem shorter. if a fast paced game goes over 12 hours (like U2) it just gets boring after a while (Which was the ONLY problem with U2) the melee system is great and every enemy encounter feels natural. Expand
  23. Dec 4, 2011
    my number one complaint about all 3 uncharted games is the walking i wish they would implement a running and walking system kind of like the way you can in assassins creed games where you can walk then press a button to run and another button to sprint. everyone complains about shooting but i didnt find it to bad, no worse than any other uncharted game. the story seemed a bit short andmy number one complaint about all 3 uncharted games is the walking i wish they would implement a running and walking system kind of like the way you can in assassins creed games where you can walk then press a button to run and another button to sprint. everyone complains about shooting but i didnt find it to bad, no worse than any other uncharted game. the story seemed a bit short and fighting was more fun but the way it is executed is a little difficult. i wish games would steer away from the big style of gameplay and go back to the longer gameplay of uncharted one Expand
  24. Dec 5, 2011
    Simply put, this game is just.....amazing. My family got me some games for my birthday (GT5, BF3, and this one) and I beat BF3, started playing GT5, and just now recently picked this one up. I don't know why it took me so long to get around to start playing it, but I wish I would have done it sooner. I started it, and I could not put it down. I just beat the game, and while I thought itSimply put, this game is just.....amazing. My family got me some games for my birthday (GT5, BF3, and this one) and I beat BF3, started playing GT5, and just now recently picked this one up. I don't know why it took me so long to get around to start playing it, but I wish I would have done it sooner. I started it, and I could not put it down. I just beat the game, and while I thought it was a little short (I beat it in a little under 9 hours on "hard,") it was amazing. I really thought that Uncharted 2 couldn't be beat, but Naughty Dog took it to a whole other level. The storytelling is superb, the graphics are stunning, the voice-acting is top notch, and the music fits the game so well. GET THIS GAME!!!! You will definitely not be disappointed. Expand
  25. Dec 6, 2011
    awesome game is awesome as simply as that :)

Everything is phenomenal.. the pacing the characters the story the set pieces...

Its just one hell of a ride and you shoundt miss it! :)
  26. Dec 6, 2011
    Game is simply amazing, manages to top itself and its predecessor in ways I never imagined. Definitely Game of the Year. Everyone who has a PS3 must try this game.
  27. Doz
    Dec 6, 2011
    The first Uncharted left me with a giddy feeling after completion, the third instalment gives me just the same feeling 6 years later. When you want to be part of a grand, globe-trotting experience this is the game to buy, switch off the outside world and play like your there. Oh and its still visually amazing.
  28. Dec 8, 2011
    This along with uncharted 2 are the best examples of games of this gen! Story, characters are sublimely told! Cinematics, set pieces and graphics are quite simply stunning and the best in any video game, combat is superbly ramped up! MP is really engaging and enlarged over U2! Another great reason to own a ps3, thankyou Naughty Dog!!
  29. Dec 10, 2011
    Uncharted 3 does pretty much everything right, and is my game of the year. The game looks great, is very immersive due to great storytelling, voice acting and motion capture, has a great story, fun campaign, excellent score, and most importantly, it's fun to play. The shooting and cover system work perfectly, and there have been some additions to melee fighting, but surprisingly (not soUncharted 3 does pretty much everything right, and is my game of the year. The game looks great, is very immersive due to great storytelling, voice acting and motion capture, has a great story, fun campaign, excellent score, and most importantly, it's fun to play. The shooting and cover system work perfectly, and there have been some additions to melee fighting, but surprisingly (not so surprising if you've played Uncharted before) where the game really shines is during cutscenes. What's even more surprising is that this doesn't feel wrong. It doesn't feel wrong that a game's cutscenes are better than it's gameplay yet it's still critically universally acclaimed. Few games can immerse you in the way Uncharted does. It's quite simple, playing the campaign will be some of the most enjoyable nine hours you've spent with video games. The multiplayer isn't as good as the campaign but still very enjoyable. It's functional, very competitive and can be addictive. It's much more rewarding than Uncharted 3's multiplayer, with the new levelling system, loadouts, boosters and kickbacks. While the campaign is quite short at 9 hours, you should play through it more than once to find all the treasures, complete it on crushing, or just to experience it again, and the multiplayer should keep you playing for tens of hours longer. If you have a PS3, not having this game is out of the question, because this is as good as video games get. Expand
  30. Dec 14, 2011
    I'll start by saying i am a big fan of U1 n U2, and i was really looking forward for this game. The game, graphically, is a masterpiece, but other than that, i was disappointed. This game is certainly not a 10, The game is too short, I, personally think is a great game to rent for a weekend. The story is not that good, to be honest with you i'm not sure what drake is after or why is heI'll start by saying i am a big fan of U1 n U2, and i was really looking forward for this game. The game, graphically, is a masterpiece, but other than that, i was disappointed. This game is certainly not a 10, The game is too short, I, personally think is a great game to rent for a weekend. The story is not that good, to be honest with you i'm not sure what drake is after or why is he trying to stop the bad guys. The final boss is a joke when i was done with the game, i was like really, is that it. The shooting like everyone here already said is not perfect, i had trouble to aim properly, most of the time i would shoot numerous bullets that wouldn't hit my enemies, it can get annoying especially when there's a bunch enemies running at u, while there's sniper n one guy shooting grenade at u.

Nonetheless, the game is still fun, and graphically is stunning but i cant give it a ten because the story is awful, the shooting , i felt, got worse. but everything else is pretty good so i think 8 is fair enough. I would also said i think U2 was better. This game is not U3 it was more like U2.5
  31. MJR
    Dec 22, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I know how much the game is loved and how much the series is loved by it's fans. But the truth is I found the game to be very shallow compared to Uncharted 2, which i would give a perfect 10. The characters sort of jump in and out of the story with Chloe and Cutter disappearing and that random Arabic guy near the end. Felt a little bit deus ex (not a reference to the Deus Ex games), and there was no climatic finish like Uncharted 2 where the sap from the Tree of Life is eaten by Lazaravich and the worst comes to worst followed by a great boss battle. In Uncharted 3 the container at the bottom of the well in the City of Brass containing the Djinn is taken care of in a cutscene you had nothing to do with. Bye evil thing that I never saw surfaced. Also that B**ch Marlowe is killed by quicksand and Drake even attempted to SAVE her. I wanted to straight up kill that c**t. Weak and unsatisfying. I will admit that the fight with Talbot as the city collapses was pretty intense as was the chase in Cartagena as young Drake. The graphic are beautiful, no denying that, and as always the voice acting is superb. The gameplay flows really well, with fisticuffs being a real highlight. I also really enjoyed the cruise ship level but it felt weird because there was no reason to have been on the boat. It was irrelevant to the story, a filler, albeit an awesome filler. You got nothing out of the level other than, oh Drake wasted a bunch of time. Overall it was a very good game with a lot of cool aspects and levels, but the end was kind of a let down, and the cruise ship level I wish could have been integrated better into the plot line. I also wish Chloe and Cutter were in the game longer and that the Arabic guy wasn't or that you had met him sooner to make him more relevant. The only area the game really suffered was the story (which is very important to me considering I'm not the biggest fan of multiplayer), mainly from the time the Djinn get sent back down into the well to the end, which had nothing on the showdown with Lazaravich. In the words of Mega64 sometimes games are just okay. They don't all need a 9 or 10. Expand
  32. Dec 27, 2011
    Usually when you mention the words movie and game in the same sentence, it isn't a good thing. But, for the first time (at least for me) a game managed to have great gameplay and a great storyline.
  33. Jan 8, 2012
    Uncharted 3 was a great game, but i didn't like it nearly as much as Uncharted 2. In Uncharted 3 I felt that the developers wanted it to be like a movie, which would be fine if it wasn't EXACTLY LIKE ONE. The entire game felt out of my control and the throughout the story i asked questions that weren't even answered. Such as How did they meet Cutter? What makes Nathan and Elaina getUncharted 3 was a great game, but i didn't like it nearly as much as Uncharted 2. In Uncharted 3 I felt that the developers wanted it to be like a movie, which would be fine if it wasn't EXACTLY LIKE ONE. The entire game felt out of my control and the throughout the story i asked questions that weren't even answered. Such as How did they meet Cutter? What makes Nathan and Elaina get divorced? The ending seemed to rushed as well, with a lousy final boss battle that wasn't even the least bit difficult and everything happening so fast I was stunned. Although i don't like this game as much as its prequel i still enjoy its core gameplay and multiplayer. Expand
  34. Jan 12, 2012
    Good - Absolutely stunning graphical detail, quite frankly one of the most beautiful games to look at. The voice acting is superb making every character completely believable. Wonderful set pieces that are very exciting to behold. Some fun and intense gunplay. Multiplayer is fun, quick and easy to get into. The new customizations in multiplayer are very much welcome too, adding much moreGood - Absolutely stunning graphical detail, quite frankly one of the most beautiful games to look at. The voice acting is superb making every character completely believable. Wonderful set pieces that are very exciting to behold. Some fun and intense gunplay. Multiplayer is fun, quick and easy to get into. The new customizations in multiplayer are very much welcome too, adding much more depth to the gameplay. The co-op story is great addition too, this time receiving a loose story to connect each level. Bad - Apart from the graphics, this is a step back from Uncharted 2. The gunplay, however fun, is now quite inaccurate and irritatingly slow in comparison to Uncharted 2. This makes the game feel extremely clunky at times. The story is really quite weak with little character development (apart from Nate and Sully, I was quite impressed by their backstory). The result of this is a very anticlimactic ending, where it's difficult to care about antagonists that you know nothing about. The game is also really quite short and the linearity of the series is getting to be absurd. For example, without adding too much of a spoiler, there is a whole chapter of the game where you simply have to hold forward to progress as the rest of the game plays itself for you. I found this chapter torturous and it actually added nothing to the story. This perfectly highlighted the pacing issues this game has. You might spend a whole 3 chapters doing nothing but shooting with the occasional set piece, and then have a chapter where you simply walk around aimlessly. It make for some seriously disjointed gameplay. Uncharted 2 had much better pacing, never making anything feel like a slog. The main issue with this game is removal of the player from the gaming experience. I am aware that Uncharted games are supposed to be deeply cinematic but Uncharted 3 has taken it too far and often crosses the line between movie and video game. Uncharted 2 got this just right, but Uncharted 3 has no happy balance, which makes for some deeply unsatisfying gameplay. Also, because the game has so much cinematics injected into it, there is actually very little to do at times, which makes the game quite boring at times and also very easy (even on crushing difficulty). Overall - I feel bad that I have focused much of my attention on what Uncharted 3 is doing wrong. But I only do so because with all the 10/10 reviews it is receiving I am worried that this series is going to become progressively more and more 'cinematic' and the gameplay less and less interesting. At first I was bedazzled by the beautiful graphics of Uncharted 3, but after that had worn off I was left with realisation that this is quite a hollow game. I did enjoy Uncharted 3, but it feels like such a step back from the brilliance that is Uncharted 2. Expand
  35. Jan 16, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Amazing Cinematic game. Although the camera was confusing at times, and there were moments were it was not obvious whether the ledge or wall you were taking cover near was climbable. Its frustrating to get into a firefight online or off, you notice a wall and try to jump over it or grab a ledge, only to realize that particular area of the game is not interactive, the jumping animation, and your character is show down. Otherwise amazing game. I'm all for adventure, history and travel in real life. The concept and story of this game is right up my alley. Although I like my protagonists to struggle. It seems Drake is somewhat of a superman, able to survive several nights without water and to get into more firefights. It also seams everwhere he ends up, the floor he's jumping on, or standing upon tends to give way. Great game regardless. If there was a movie based on Drake, I'd watch it. Expand
  36. Jan 17, 2012
    The graphics, set pieces, acting, and music are all 10/10. However the shooting has certainly dropped in quality somewhat, there are 4 or 5 infuriatingly difficult sections, and the length is the shortest of all 3 games in the series. I don't really dabble in the multiplayer and online modes so I can't really comment there, however the 2 player co-op section probably has 4 or 5 good hoursThe graphics, set pieces, acting, and music are all 10/10. However the shooting has certainly dropped in quality somewhat, there are 4 or 5 infuriatingly difficult sections, and the length is the shortest of all 3 games in the series. I don't really dabble in the multiplayer and online modes so I can't really comment there, however the 2 player co-op section probably has 4 or 5 good hours in it. Overall I think this a very good, but short, game. Expand
  37. Jan 23, 2012
    This was a great game-as expected and it was not a disappointment at all. The multiplayer is flawed-in that its very easy to cheat on it (something ND may need to consider fixing), but otherwise still quite good. Though I admit there was something missing from this game. A certain charm that was present in the second game; it could be the setting of the second game was better or even thatThis was a great game-as expected and it was not a disappointment at all. The multiplayer is flawed-in that its very easy to cheat on it (something ND may need to consider fixing), but otherwise still quite good. Though I admit there was something missing from this game. A certain charm that was present in the second game; it could be the setting of the second game was better or even that the characters and story where better in Uncharted 2, not sure. Great visuals and its enjoyed its good humour, but I wouldn't call it the greatest game ever made. Far from it. It does not deserve the 10/10 score I've seen it getting, but it does step it up quite a bit. Expand
  38. Feb 3, 2012
    Randizzledante
    Randizzledante
    This guy is a **** and thinks Skyrim is the Game of the Century. I bought SKYRIM and it Sucked, was great for the first few hours than my PS3 commited Suicide and freezes and Lag issues in Heavy Polygon Towns brought this game back after 2 days playing. I preordered the game so I was pissed when the game was unplayable and when Bethesda never bothered to fix the damn thing. Uncharted Hands down is the best game series ever. It's such a genius of a game. I can't rate this game a 11 but it deserves it. Even better the company offered a Decent Beta Mutiplayer Experiences which I can always appreciate good freebies. It's the reason why I got a PS3 in the first place cause PSN is just Epic. I didn't play Uncharted 1 but I played 2 another preorder and beat it. Was one of the best challenging games I played ever. I think the Story and Gamplay Mechanics are Top Notch. And yeah I'm a Gaming Expert and I tend to play Mutiplayer Shooters alot. If I could make money playing games against other people I would be a Billionaire. Well At Least a Millionaire. At least pay my rent every Month. Well maybe enough money to feed my Pet Dog. XD I mean come on their is like Girls who play Videogames that could murder all of us. How degrading that is to my Sex. XD SKYRIM should be called RIMJOB. Cause that is exactly what they did to us gamers who fell under the spell of this crappy illuminati infested gaming company. Yeah I said the I word...Illuminati you dare challenge me? Sign of the Ritual is the Eye of Horus. You think Skyrim has anything to do with the Egyptians? Hell no the Illuminati has taken over the Gaming Industry that is why all the new games suck. Little Big Planet is a Zionist Illuminati Game as well. Another Fail on my part for trusting it to be good after owning the first one. Serious Lag Issues on Mutiplayer. SKYRIM should have been a Mutiplayer Coop game that would have made it a epic game, It should have also been designed to load after so many miles of polygons so it doesn't crash our PS3s or have Gamebreaking Lag Issues. SKYRIM is completely Unplayable and damn near unbeatable with the lag issue it's possessed by. Avoid the Illuminati Games. Young Jet-I.
  39. Mar 13, 2012
    As a Christian, I did not care at all for the profuse use of God's name in vain in this game. My score would have reflected closer to the Critics' scores than those of the users if not for the excessive bad language, which I personally felt should have earned the game an "M" rating instead of "T". But you are welcome to check out my video review of the game here:As a Christian, I did not care at all for the profuse use of God's name in vain in this game. My score would have reflected closer to the Critics' scores than those of the users if not for the excessive bad language, which I personally felt should have earned the game an "M" rating instead of "T". But you are welcome to check out my video review of the game here: http://youtu.be/-EXd9WBq1kU

Please enjoy! And have a blessed day! :D
  40. Mar 16, 2012
    What a game. I loved the first two Uncharteds, Drakes Fortune was great fun and had some brilliant moments, Among Thieves was absolutely fantastic and Drakes Deception is a masterpiece. Everything feels so elegantly put together, the cut scenes are brilliantly written and acted and everything just feels alive thanks to some of the best graphics and animation of this generation. Sure it hasWhat a game. I loved the first two Uncharteds, Drakes Fortune was great fun and had some brilliant moments, Among Thieves was absolutely fantastic and Drakes Deception is a masterpiece. Everything feels so elegantly put together, the cut scenes are brilliantly written and acted and everything just feels alive thanks to some of the best graphics and animation of this generation. Sure it has those big epic moments like the cargo plane set piece or the boat level but Naughty Dog has also given just as much attention to the more subtle moments such as following enemies without being seen or wondering through the desert (which is probably the most stunning part of the game). The game isn't perfect, it doesnt look stunning 100% of the time and I do feel that the ending sequence could have been a bit longer but I still rate this game a 10 because of how brilliantly executed it is. It tries so many different things and pulls them off either perfectly or near perfectly, whether its the incredible single player or its well improved multiplayer. If you are even remotely interested in this series then don't think twice about getting into it :) Expand
  41. Apr 5, 2012
    The truth that surprised me, much improved from the previous version.
    The graphics is excellent, sound great and tremendous light effects.
    The story keeps you engaged, unable to stop playing for a minute.
    Excellent game and series.
    Highly recommended for you love the genre.
  42. May 12, 2012
    holy s*** this is the best GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it`s epic good multiplayer and coop but the campaign is amazing... buy this game now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  43. May 16, 2012
    single player: nowhere near as good as the second installment,the pacing is slow.the level design is also bad and frustrating,i mean you shoot a number of enemies and move on and do the same thing again.friendly and enemy AI is stupid,and the shooting mechanics are crappy.the singleplayer isn't completely bad and is fun at certain points.
    multiplayer is fun but still has many faults.in my
    multiplayer is fun but still has many faults.in my opinion you should rent this game, not by it.
  44. Jun 11, 2012
    perhaps the best game this generation
    although witcher 2 would contest that prize
    animation work in this game rivals pixar and is a generational gap ahead of anything else.made naughyy dog have always done insane animation work- going back to crash 3 that was full of character uncharted's story is also tpp notch it ticks the cliches but its good.cliche SPECIAL. MENTION has
    perhaps the best game this generation
    although witcher 2 would contest that prize

uncharted's story is also tpp notch

it ticks the cliches but its good.cliche

SPECIAL. MENTION has to go to the detail- for.example the ring in yhe golden device- majestic work that no other dev company would even come close to doing

the graphics are perhaps the best on the system
    i would say best on any sysyem but agaib witcher 2 took xbox graphics to amother level and mass effect 3 is no slouch

overall though this game is amongst the greatest ever made and naughty dog amongst the bedt devs around
  45. Jul 2, 2012
    It's a VERY great game....for about 3/4 of the way through. After that point the game feels rushed and underproduced. The gameplay mechanics are perfected to an even greater extent than they were in the second release, however the story is very underdeveloped and is ridden with plot holes and unresolved questions. Uncharted 2 had a better story, but Uncharted 3 has better gameplay andIt's a VERY great game....for about 3/4 of the way through. After that point the game feels rushed and underproduced. The gameplay mechanics are perfected to an even greater extent than they were in the second release, however the story is very underdeveloped and is ridden with plot holes and unresolved questions. Uncharted 2 had a better story, but Uncharted 3 has better gameplay and graphics. Both are masterpieces in my opinion and deserve to be recognized as such. I just wish they'd release some DLC or SOMETHING to answer these unresolved issues and patch the plot holes that are ever so prevalent. Expand
  46. Aug 15, 2012
    After Uncharted 2 there was a huge standard that this game had to live up to. Well, while it isn't quite as good as Among Thieves, it still lives up to it. Some of the things that this game does well is continue on with the control system that they seemed to almost perfect with UC2. At the same time this is a whole new story, this time it's a story that goes much deeper than previousAfter Uncharted 2 there was a huge standard that this game had to live up to. Well, while it isn't quite as good as Among Thieves, it still lives up to it. Some of the things that this game does well is continue on with the control system that they seemed to almost perfect with UC2. At the same time this is a whole new story, this time it's a story that goes much deeper than previous stories, focusing a large part on Nate's relationship with Sully, who it's already known is pretty much a father to Nate. You go further into the relationship, seeing where it started and so on (not trying to spoil anything).

Another thing I liked was the diversity of places you wind up. It's right up there with the second installment of the game, if not even better.

This is another excellent installment in the series. While it's not going to be some all time great like the second one was, it will clearly be considered to be one of the best games of this generation.
  47. Aug 22, 2012
    First I just have to say that the Uncharted series is the best game series known to man. Naughty Dog is basically the king of games. The story (although not as good as the second game's, but close) is 100% amazing. For those who haven't played Uncharted before: you play as fortune hunter Nathan Drake and you go on crazy adventures while being chased by crazy bad guys. Don't worry, thisFirst I just have to say that the Uncharted series is the best game series known to man. Naughty Dog is basically the king of games. The story (although not as good as the second game's, but close) is 100% amazing. For those who haven't played Uncharted before: you play as fortune hunter Nathan Drake and you go on crazy adventures while being chased by crazy bad guys. Don't worry, this game has plenty of humor to tickle your funny bone, while having very memorable characters. While the story mode is great, it doesn't stop there! There is also a multiplayer that is probably some of the best I've seen. 5 vs 5 competitive modes and 2 to 3 player co-op. I have played this game almost every day since the day of its release. If you don't check this out then you have something majorly wrong with you. I'm serious. Expand
  48. Aug 28, 2012
    I really like the uncharted series but held off on this one because i heard mixed reviews from friends about the game . well i have to say after playing it for myself i think its another great entry into the uncharted franchise . getting the negitive stuff out of the way quikly . the story isn't as strong as U2's and the villian some have told me was better the U2's main boss was just BS.I really like the uncharted series but held off on this one because i heard mixed reviews from friends about the game . well i have to say after playing it for myself i think its another great entry into the uncharted franchise . getting the negitive stuff out of the way quikly . the story isn't as strong as U2's and the villian some have told me was better the U2's main boss was just BS. U2's main Boss was vastily better done . also the supporting characters outside of sully just felt tossed in . That being said every thing els about the game was well done it feels like the Uncharted we know and love . there are new guns lots of fun intense sceanes that get your blood pumping and bring that movie feel in (though again not as strong as U2) . The online also has been improved and is now alot faster to get into a match unlike U2 was . All in all U3 is a great game that every uncharted fan should have and makes me kick myself for waiting as long as i did for getting it . Expand
  49. Sep 7, 2012
    I can say that naughty dog tried to go all out on action but I was not really happy with it like the last one. Because the games campaign was so story rich they tried to make it really deep with twists and c**p like that but it just reminded me of a confusing episode of Dr Who and I lost the feel for the action buzz I got from the first game.
    Also, the multiplayer sucked so badly with bad
    Also, the multiplayer sucked so badly with bad teamplay and just idiots that massacred everyone with stupidly powerful weapons. The loading times made me want to kill mysef!!!
  50. Oct 22, 2012
    Awesome graphic, but an average game.
    Awesome graphic, but an average game.
    I'm disappointed by this one, the story lacks passion, as the relationship between Nate and Elena is completed in Among Thieves,the one between him and Sully is not very convincingly told. The graphic is AWESOME, beats all the other acclaimed visually stunning console games. But it's more like a movie than a video game. There are so many times you just punch one or two buttons to keep the show running.
  51. Oct 29, 2012
    The Uncharted series is the reason you should get a PS3. Amazing characters, impressive graphics, state-of-the-art gameplay... Everything works beautifully.
  52. Nov 11, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Dear Naughty Dog,

Can you please answer me these questions?
    1. Is Nate actually Jesus? The man has to be touched by divine power to survive as he does if he is not the messiah returned.
    2. Is he emotionally detached? Rambo killed less men and suffered worse as a result and he's a known badass! I read that all the time on the net! He was in competition with Schwarzenegger.
    3. Can Nate dress in a unitard and perform tricks for us? He'd be better if he was sparkly and juggling.
    4. Can Sully actually die? Or is he impervious to bullets and Nate hasn't noticed yet?

Thanks.
  53. Nov 20, 2012
    One of the best games ever made ..................................................................................................................................
  54. Nov 25, 2012
    There are a lot of loose ends that dont get tied up in this game. The game was going in an awesome direction but the ending left me wanting more. the graphics and production are top notch. The past two games had a supernatural theme to them and I feel like they tried too hard to try and trick you into thinking thats where they were going again. Great game though
  55. Aug 19, 2013
    Best Uncharted game to date. They fixed everything from Uncharted 2 and this game have almost nothing boring or annoying. There is only few unnecessary parts. Like there was super-boring part in U2 on the train they have convoy here (but shorter which is good).

This could be easy score 10 without few minor story and gameplay problems.
  56. Jan 9, 2014
    One of my least favourite games of all time. Graphics and sound absolutely shine, this is a good looking game, even by 2014 standards. But that's it. The whole game basically boils down to a pattern of explore, gunfight, and solve puzzle over and over again through 22 chapters of tedium. To be fair, the exploring is basically okay and the puzzles are just the right level of difficulty.One of my least favourite games of all time. Graphics and sound absolutely shine, this is a good looking game, even by 2014 standards. But that's it. The whole game basically boils down to a pattern of explore, gunfight, and solve puzzle over and over again through 22 chapters of tedium. To be fair, the exploring is basically okay and the puzzles are just the right level of difficulty. But the gunfights will make you regret buying a PS3. They happen at the wrong times, just as a scene's rhythm is gathering steam. Deaths in gunfights often feel cheap and the enemies are bullet sponges, sometimes needing 6 or 7 rounds to go down. I have much respect for Naughty Dog, but I'm won't spend 60 dollars on a 20 hour game with no replay value ever again. If I hadn't played this game for free via my PlayStation Plus subscription, I would have never had played it. Expand
  57. Mar 17, 2014
    To start I would like to say that no... I didn't play this game when it first came out, I only played it last week. But if the game really aged this badly in only 3 (or really more like 2) years then this has to be a contender for worst first party game ever made. But why is it so bad well let me start with the first thing seen about the game the title (I get it don't judge a book by it'sTo start I would like to say that no... I didn't play this game when it first came out, I only played it last week. But if the game really aged this badly in only 3 (or really more like 2) years then this has to be a contender for worst first party game ever made. But why is it so bad well let me start with the first thing seen about the game the title (I get it don't judge a book by it's cover but still) Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception and as the title suggests (SPOILERS!!!) Drake gets infact, indeed, indubitably, deceived. But in all the other Uncharted games (SPOILERS!!!) Drake gets deceived then shouldn't it be more like: Uncharted Drake's Deception, Uncharted 2 Drake's Deception again, Uncharted 3 Drake you F*@#$^% idiot. But unfortunately this is the least of the game's problems because to be completely honest the best part about this game is the title screen infact I would rather just stare at the title screen for 6 1/2 hours then play this game for about just as long. But next I'll get the few good things about this thing out, the main theme is good all of the other music I can't remember but the main theme is good, the characters are generic but there not annoying or stupid... so better that then Last of Us, and also the graphics in the actual cutscenes are okey. But anything else ranges from bad to just plain garbage. I'll start with the story and... it's basically the same as the other Uncharted games, I'ld go more in depth but I don't want to have to click that contains spoilers box and I already have done quite a lot but what ever there's plenty more garbage that Naughty Dog dished out so don't worry about it. The control is just plain bad, it's infact so bad that I didn't even want to think that this game was a first party. What do I mean by this well firstly Nathan Drake who (SPOILERS!!!) is the main character of the game only jumps when he fricken feels like it, and you can't even imagine how annoying this is in a game like this when you are trying your best just to get Nathan to do a little kindergardener jump but instead he just head bangs like he's at a Nirvana concert. He also runs into invisible walls half the time when there's a cliff and the other half he just slips off like an idiot and goes plummeting to his death. Also for the fact that when your not aiming a gun the camera moves around like it's on speed, but once you aim a gun the camera then moves around like it's... well off of speed. And since the control is goins so much into the gameplay I might as well just go full in. So in terms of gameplay there are actually a lot of different kinds... of course they can't get any of them right though. First the swimming I hope you thought that Ocarina of Time was the best swimming was ever going to get because in Uncharted 3 it's worse. By this I mean that basically when you first start out in Ocarina of Time and when you first try to swim well imagine that except more stiff and a million people shooting instakill grenades at you. Then there is the climbing which just like the jumping only works when it feels like it. Some times the segments are as easy as spamming X while holding up and sometimes they just don't work and force you to exhaust every possible option until finally you get it right. But you know what the best part is? it's when you try to jump to something that seems obvious to get on but when you jump to them you go falling to your death again. Then there is of course the walk around like an idiot for 10 minutes to elongate gameplay while searching for something or just walking in a straight line. Oh but before I get to the actual combat I have to get to one of the best parts of the game... in game cutscenes. Oh my god are they hilarious because not only does the game begin to look worse while in these cutscenes but they also decide to give Nathan and (SPOILERS) Sully the ability to teleport into a completely different position durning one of these and then teleport back like nothing ever happened. Then the big one the fighting mechanics. First of all the melee combat, I will say it's not completely a cutscene but it's a button masher and a bad one at that. You can also apparently kill enemies by landing on them but it never worked for me except for the first level. The shooting as I mentioned before is very stiff and there have been times where I had to follow an enemy across the screen because the cursor moved like a slug. But of course with all of that obviously you should be assaulted by ten thousand responding enemies who can take sniper bullets to the head right. Well no but it's in the game anyway. But by far the worst part of the game is the fricken RPG's, because not only are they an instakill but they also will send Nathan into an omg something exploded remotely close to me animation if it explodes anywhere near you. And of course there are armored guys that take 200 hits to kill and can't be meleed. So in the end this game isn't worth a 10/10. Expand
  58. Mar 21, 2014
    I was a huge fan of the first game in the series but I just thought that this one didn't quite take the same jump in quality than I would've expected in this franchise and from this particular developer.
  59. Jul 27, 2014
    This is a nice game but definitely not "the greatest game ever made". Too much lengthy and quite repetitive - all the time again and again similar shooting scenes, so similar that becoming boring after about 60% of progress. It even seems they didn't have that long story for a that long game and put some of the location just to make shooting scenes longer. Blah.
  60. Jul 29, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I honestly feel like the whole 'drive' scandal is happening again (where reviewers were paid off). I am absolutely stunned that reputable reviewers actually gave this 10/10 I.e. perfect - could not be improved in any way!!!??? Seriously? There have been so many great games that have received so much criticism and this gets 10.
    Ok - why do I feel this way:
    (For the record I enjoyed uncharted 1 and absolutely loved uncharted 2 - along with infamous 2 prob my fave games on ps3)
    1) it's all gloss and no substance. If I wanted to watch a good treasure hunting movie I'd watch Indiana jones. A game should give me an experience to immerse myself in. The whole time I felt like a tourist on rails experiencing cut-scene followed by quicktime event or extremely limited action event. There's nothing wrong with storytelling but if that's the intention why not take a leaf out of telltale's book and do a 'walking dead' style adventure.

2) enemies are unbelievably generic! All are wearing tuxedos and shades - I mean come on! How is that alone worthy of a 10. The action was so boring - not a patch on uncharted 2 or even enslaved.

3) the balance has all gone. For some reason uncharted 2 did an excellent job of making you feel like you were involved in an adventure where you could create the action. This by contrast felt like a completely dictated experience. So dull I only finished it out of loyalty to its predecessors.

4) graphics were fine but nothing significantly better than before. I loved uncharted 2's look anyhow.

5) follows exactly the same plot - cursed city / race against baddies / deception etc - I mean I can let this go if the gameplay is exciting - but it just isn't.
    - to think that highly creative games like mirror's edge got critically slated while this uninspired money-making on-rails, set-piece after set-piece ultra-bland experience gets full marks. I just don't get it!

Clearly enough people like this for my comments to be ignored - perhaps these people are the younger call-of-duty generation of gamers. I'm a little less 'blockbuster' in my taste. Also perhaps if it hadn't been given such high marks all round I'd let it go but something fishy is going on here!
  61. Sep 5, 2014
    One of the best games on PS3. This game is an RPG which brings you hours of entertainment and action.
    I've completed it so many times and each time I play it, it feels different. Good job Naughty Dog
  62. Sep 14, 2014
    If you like Uncharted you'll like this. Really good game once again. The story is good, the graphics are excellent, the characters are good. The environments are nicely designed, good atmosphere. This game is also a great multiplayer and co-op can not be forgotten.
  63. Oct 27, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. My only disappointment with this game is how terrible the story is. They really dropped the ball on this one. I remember Naughty Dog saying how they were going to focus on the relationship between Nate and Sully, and to a good degree they did succeed. The offender to the story comes from the games villain, or lack thereof. Every good story needs a good villain. And sadly, this games villain gave the hint that she was going to be a huge part of the story, but she doesn't. She fades off big time after a few hours into the game, and I really do mean a few. Even the villains of the first two games make a bigger impact and they had nothing to do with Nate and Sully. Other than that, the game is flawless. Some people will find the multiplayer has changed, and it has but it's not bad, it's just different. Expand
  64. Dec 12, 2014
    This game is one you need to buy.
    This game is one you need to buy.
    I have played the whole Uncharted franchise 1,2 and now 3. And in comparison to Uncharted 2 it has a good campaign, but not as good as Uncharted 2, because we got one group of characters in one place and the other group in the other place. Its good but not as good as U2 in my opinion. With that, U3 is better in the multiplayer section as it offers many new game modes and obviously slightly better in the graphics.
    If this is your FIRST time in the Uncharted franchises this is a MUST BUY!
    Thats all 10/10!
  65. Jan 28, 2015
    This game is the most annoying i've ever played. It is full of arenas, with overpowered enemys. Really bad game with nice graphics. Uncharted 1-2 is much better than this...
  66. Feb 23, 2015
    Simplesmente épico, com certeza um dos melhores games de Playstation 3, principalmente pra quem curte o gênero ação e aventura tanto nos games tanto no cinema, se você gosta de Indiana Jones principalmente você que gostara do game, pois ele é épico, além de que o Drake é um personagem SUPER carismático, dificilmente você não ira se simpatizar com ele. Ou seja, Uncharted 3 é um gameSimplesmente épico, com certeza um dos melhores games de Playstation 3, principalmente pra quem curte o gênero ação e aventura tanto nos games tanto no cinema, se você gosta de Indiana Jones principalmente você que gostara do game, pois ele é épico, além de que o Drake é um personagem SUPER carismático, dificilmente você não ira se simpatizar com ele. Ou seja, Uncharted 3 é um game indispensável pra quem tem um Playstation 3. Minha nota para o game é 10. Expand
  67. Feb 27, 2015
    The best chapter in Uncharted trilogy. Naughty Dog learned from their previous mistakes and created their most mature game yet. No more neverending waves of enemies in repetitive shooting sequences as in U1. No more annoying cliche boss fights as in U2. No more crazy monsters, but rather believable setting with a strong dose of mystique and atmosphere. More focus on the story, characters,The best chapter in Uncharted trilogy. Naughty Dog learned from their previous mistakes and created their most mature game yet. No more neverending waves of enemies in repetitive shooting sequences as in U1. No more annoying cliche boss fights as in U2. No more crazy monsters, but rather believable setting with a strong dose of mystique and atmosphere. More focus on the story, characters, Drake's past, exploration levels. Visually it's the best from the three and it has amazing middle-east inspired soundtrack. This is by far the best Uncharted game yet, so I hope this progression is going to continue and I'm starting to look forward to Uncharted 4. 8/10 Expand
  68. RHP
    Apr 5, 2015
    Ugh. In prevision of Unchartered 4, I played 2 and 3 back to back. I loved 2, and hated 3. Much like everyone reviewed, the graphics are stellar and it's a pretty game, but that's about all it offered. No puzzles whatsoever, plot is lame, story is identical to UC2, too many cut scenes and WAY too many movies that offer no interest, since the story doesn't either. Fighting is way off, andUgh. In prevision of Unchartered 4, I played 2 and 3 back to back. I loved 2, and hated 3. Much like everyone reviewed, the graphics are stellar and it's a pretty game, but that's about all it offered. No puzzles whatsoever, plot is lame, story is identical to UC2, too many cut scenes and WAY too many movies that offer no interest, since the story doesn't either. Fighting is way off, and if you're not fighting a dozen people armed with RPGs or wanting to get punched in the face, you're climbing and jumping the EXACT same path over and over again. Or you're just walking around aimlessly for no reason other than pretending the game is not as short as it actually is. Essentially, Naughty Dog provided an uninspired, cheap, and lazy game for the purpose of making a buck. This game is such a terrible mockery that I won't be buying UC4 after all. Expand
  69. May 8, 2015
    While I felt less frustrated than in the previous Uncharteds, this third game also reminded me that I never really had huge fun with the series. The core elements are lifted from classic games, but it's not as fast and responsive as those games, and often the player is led through the game whereas some of the best games let the player be an agent who figures things out.

Every Uncharted

Every Uncharted game has a few impressive levels, or setpieces. In '2', there was the jungle train level and the temple levels. In '3', there's a spectacular plane scene, a ship that is utilized creatively and almost worth playing the game just to see, and a final setting that looks like a next-gen animated painting.

But it's still molded into a linear route where the player never takes the game's decisions and the intensity is kept moderate.

I think the online cooperative mode is more entertaining, since you know the other person relies on your performance and it can get pretty hectic. The competitive multiplayer modes are dominated by very experienced players, but nonetheless they can deliver hours of gameplay, with a dozen maps and a lot of multiplayer trophies to work towards.

(The online game requires a code, so those who buy secondhand would have to buy a code in order to play online, and online feels like the second half of the game.)
  70. May 27, 2015
    I want to be honest in this review and say that the uncharted series has never evolved in story nor game play.

basically you run around shoot people, solve puzzles which take less than 10 minutes to solve, climb stuff and collect useless treasures. That's it, it is repetitive it is boring and some sections of the game and some characters feel unnecessary to the plot except that the

That's it, it is repetitive it is boring and some sections of the game and some characters feel unnecessary to the plot except that the developers wanted to insert extra levels.
    If you are buying the game for the story then don't buy this game.

The title says "Drake's deception" but deception is nowhere to be found in the plot.

The story is a classical cliche, it jumps from Drake looking for a treasure to friends being in danger (this part only lasts a 2 minute cutscene), a love interest, to saving the world from bad guys trying to steal ancient treasure.

All these segments of the story are short, messed up and dull.

Co-op and multiplayer are quite the same formula.

As for visual and sound, they are fine, except for some gunfire sounds and all explosions.
  71. Jul 31, 2015
    I have just rented this on the PS4 for thirty days for £7.99 - I'm glad I didn't buy it.
    The idea behind the game is impressive and it has a good story behind it. The visuals are not too bad.
    But the gameplay.... It's absolutely laughable. Your main character stops and starts and stutters his way around the landscape and God forbid if you get into a gun battle with anyone, they are expert marksmen, meanwhile you try in vain to zero them into your sights due to the absurd control system.
    In all honesty this is just a PS3 port to the PS4, and boy does it show.
  72. Aug 28, 2015
    THE PROS:
    -Great acting and cinematics
    -The right level of difficulty in puzzles -Good pacing of action, puzzles, and platforming -Cover system and shooting feels good The cons: -Platforming is rigid. You have little control other than to guide Nathan Drake into his animations. -Absurdly unrealistic jumping/climbing and story can cause you to roll your eyes. I know I
    THE PROS:
    -Great acting and cinematics
    -The right level of difficulty in puzzles
    -Good pacing of action, puzzles, and platforming
    -Cover system and shooting feels good

The cons:
    -Absurdly unrealistic jumping/climbing and story can cause you to roll your eyes. I know I did.Apparently Drake is the one, the true, American Ninja Warrior.
    -No crouching other when using cover. Stealth could be more of an option. Really stealth is only applicable when the game suggests it.
    -The game sometimes will just throw waves of enemies at you and you will probably die a few times because an enemy spawned behind you or on your flank and you don't notice because there is no mini map.
    -The action is rather shallow. You cover and shoot and not much more
  73. Sep 5, 2015
    After I finished the campaign, I really don't understand why so many 10s for this game, maybe the multiplayer and co-op are amazing, but I'll just rate the campaign.
    - The storyline is really unsatisfying, the characters have no depth.
    - The melee combat is a pain in the ass, it lasts forever. - It is really hard to tell when you can land on the ground or jump to death, or when you can
    - The storyline is really unsatisfying, the characters have no depth.
    - The melee combat is a pain in the ass, it lasts forever.
    - It is really hard to tell when you can land on the ground or jump to death, or when you can swim or jump to death. It feels so inconsistent.
    - The shooting part is the worst. The trajectory of grenade is horrible, I can't tell where I am throwing. There are many times I threw back a grenade only found I threw it right under my feet. The enemies are way stronger than UC2, the firedemon can even survive RPG and teleport around like a monkey. Sniper one shot you everywhere, oh and rocket guy! Man it sucks. And they put them together, one challenge at a time, it is NORMAL!
    - Why the hell Drake refuses to wear bullet proof vet or helmet? If you can't afford them, at least pick one, for your own sake! Can you imagine someone facing a bunch of guys armored to teeth only wearing shirt? Well you can if you have Eagle vision or supernatural reflexes, but you cannot even sprint!!

This is of course a decent game, it is just no way a ten, I mean, leave the ten to real masterpiece.
  74. Oct 30, 2015
    Talk about meh gaming, Uncharted 3 has that in spades. I don’t know what was worse, playing as baby drake or the 3D. This was a boring follow-up to a series that doesn’t know where it is going.
  75. Nov 8, 2015
    The aiming controls.. Wow worst this gen by far, so stiff and inorganic. And the way the game is progressing is bad as well, almost every time you come to a new place, check it out, meet some enemies on the way, find something that makes the characters go WOW... Then someone sees you and the whole place crumbles as you escape. Painfully predictable.

The way characters pop up at perfect

The way characters pop up at perfect times out of nowhere all the time is cringeworthy as well. They ALWAYS find a way to come in front of you to deliver their cheesy line. This game is pretty badly written if you ask me.
  76. Nov 8, 2015
    After the greatness of UC2, UC3 is a huge let down. The AI is a huge step down, they run at you blindly then take cover next to you while still being in line of sight like they want to commit suicide (tlou has this problem too), the shooting mechanics suck with hits not registering until an enemy has reached it's cinematic entrance, or shooting through gaps in a backless bookcase don'tAfter the greatness of UC2, UC3 is a huge let down. The AI is a huge step down, they run at you blindly then take cover next to you while still being in line of sight like they want to commit suicide (tlou has this problem too), the shooting mechanics suck with hits not registering until an enemy has reached it's cinematic entrance, or shooting through gaps in a backless bookcase don't register hits because the enemy is in cover even though visible which means you can't hurt them, enemies spawn behind you in dead ends you already cleared so the tough sections are about learning the pattern rather than actually being good at the game. The story is mundane and a let down compared to the first two, there's far too many long boring stretches on running/walking or not doing much. Just a big let down after the first two games. Expand
  77. Jan 13, 2016
    As a recent convert to the PS4 I have only just completed the Unchartered collection and UC3 was certainly the most disappointing game in the series. The whole thing just feels tired, as if they took all the segments that didn't make the cut for UC2 and mashed them together. The epic set pieces that made UC2 one of the best games I have ever played are gone, the story is just ok. But theAs a recent convert to the PS4 I have only just completed the Unchartered collection and UC3 was certainly the most disappointing game in the series. The whole thing just feels tired, as if they took all the segments that didn't make the cut for UC2 and mashed them together. The epic set pieces that made UC2 one of the best games I have ever played are gone, the story is just ok. But the worst part of all, which basically ruined the game for me occurs in the very frequent "shoot out" sections.

Firstly you are not allowed to be patient... if you stay in cover for more than 2 seconds a grenade will magically land a yard from your feet (Despite being thrown from the other side of an area they manage to magically stop dead).

The soldier AI/movement is next. This system is completely broken - they aimlessly run to there assigned cover points in an area often taking position directly to your side or running directly past you to get to there programmed point. Many areas I just resorted to running around and melee killing all the soldiers as they randomly ran around.

And finally I think it is poor/lazy that successful bullet hits on an enemy rarely cause any reaction other than the decisive hit.

For a game with so much gunplay these area's should be improved on in UC4.
  78. Jan 27, 2016
    This game is frustratingly annoying.
    This game is frustratingly annoying.
    I'm new to console gaming, but I just played through the first two games and feel that I've learned at least a bit about aiming on a console. But not in this game, as the camera movements are either too slow or too fast, and for some reason the game is sort of expecting you to move either up-down or sideways instead of going on the diagonals. The aiming is clunky, to say the least.

The AI is **** In the first two games, the enemies seemed aware of the fact that they had guns. They took cover and tried to shoot me, and only went hand to hand when I rushed them. Here, they are constantly running towards me, trying to punch me in the face, even though they are carrying pistols and rifles. This is, however, a rather good, if a bit suicidal tactic, since the controls makes it difficult to shoot anything moving. But it's unrealistic as hell.

Naughty dog is also waaaay too obsessed with the whole "cinematic" thing. I enjoy a cinematic game as much as the next person, but they have over done it to the absurd in Uncharted 3. Almost all the time you lose control of you character as Nate stumbles around, trying to regain his footing. All. The. Time. I've spent more time watching Nate trying to regain his balance or staggering from a blow than I've spent playing the darned thing. The cinematic touch also means that the camera is constantly moving. Whenever you need to escape from something, like water or a collapsing building, the camera is constantly moving so you can't keep your character steady. Instead you have to adapt the joystick constantly throughout the entire scene, even when you're running in the same direction.

I loved the previous Uncharted games, the controls worked, and they had a good mix between cinematics and game. But this game is too preoccupied with looking "cool" to remember that it's actually a game and needs to be playable first and foremost.

And is it just me, or does Nate act a lot more clumsily and stupid in this game compared to the others? Seems like he gets caught or disarmed all the time now.

Other that that, the story and the characters are at least decent, even though the two previous games were a lot better in that department as well.
  79. Feb 3, 2016
    Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception is a painfully average game, which i really didn't want to have to tell you that, i wanted to tell you how legendary Drakes last outing on the PS3 was before he moved on to the PS4 for A Thief's End. Drakes Deceptions campaign is a carbon copy of Among Thieves story wise. There is no threatening villain, the gun play is boring, and the final boss is laughablyUncharted 3: Drakes Deception is a painfully average game, which i really didn't want to have to tell you that, i wanted to tell you how legendary Drakes last outing on the PS3 was before he moved on to the PS4 for A Thief's End. Drakes Deceptions campaign is a carbon copy of Among Thieves story wise. There is no threatening villain, the gun play is boring, and the final boss is laughably lackluster. The main reason Drakes Deception was such a flop is that Naughty Dog made the set pieces and levels, THEN tried to tailor the story around them, which was a terrible idea. Don't buy this game, buy Last Of Us, or Uncharted 2, or MGS4, but don't buy this. Expand
  80. Mar 26, 2016
    Uncharted 3 is... a very awesome game!!..... to watch that is. Because the story is alright, characters are quite likable, graphics look absolutely amazing and you just wonder how the PS3 could handle this. The voice acting, the music, this is a work of art.

Unfortunately, the game is not that awesome to play. Why? Because Uncharted 3 is super linear and everything is sooo scripted. EVERYTHING!! It's like Tomb Raider, walk past this point, explosion will happen. Walk across the bridge, bridge collapse.... They actually believe people will go " OMG I totally did not see that happening!! My heart is beating so fast!! Wow!!"

Combat mechanics.... it's pretty mediocre. Not terrible, mind you. But somehow I feel Nathan lack actual weight, or defy laws of gravity. It just doesn't feel natural. Seems like he's floating most of the time. Because of this, in Online mode everybody is just running around jumping around crazily at each other. Seem like a mess. Guns feel like they have no impact, like paintball guns.

Final verdict, as a show piece, 10/10. I suggest watching the cutscenes on Youtube. There are plenty of compiled cutscenes vids by now. As as a video game, it does nothing new. You're doing the same linear things from start to end. I played about 2 hours and had to stop cos it was getting boring. Sold it and watched the rest on Youtube. it's just not that fun like many people are saying here.. 6/10.
  81. May 11, 2016
    Another entry into the highly overrated series. This one was the worst. towards the end the gameplay gets clumsy not to mention the story is trash. The recent tomb raider series puts these uncharted games to shame. There really isn't much freedom in these games your lead by the hand through everything. No replay value. Buy tomb Raider reboot instead now thts a real game
  82. Jun 19, 2016
    This is amazing game with best storyline in Uncharted Series (even better than in Uncharted 2 Among Thieves, Uncharted Series replaced Sly Series and modification on Tomb Raider Series . I think Uncharted 3 best game in series, even better than Golden Abyss, Among Thieves and Thief's End and graphics in this game is wonderful too and this is one of the best Playstation 3 exclusive andThis is amazing game with best storyline in Uncharted Series (even better than in Uncharted 2 Among Thieves, Uncharted Series replaced Sly Series and modification on Tomb Raider Series . I think Uncharted 3 best game in series, even better than Golden Abyss, Among Thieves and Thief's End and graphics in this game is wonderful too and this is one of the best Playstation 3 exclusive and action uncharted 4 is after few years after Uncharted 3 action . Uncharted 3 is good exclusive . Expand
  83. Jul 6, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Nathan Drake era un tipo que estaba en el desierto repitiendo constantemente, "Sully, Sully, ¿eres tú?" quejandose y haciendo ruiditos cayendo siempre en las trampas del e s p e j i s m o debido al estrés en el que estaba sometido. Una cosa rara ya que siempre está mamporreandose con los lacayos de la villana pero solo se estresa en ese preciso momento.
    Básicamente trata de una mustia viejita que necesita un colgante del año 100 antes de Cristo y que para conseguirlo necesita birlarselo al archiconocido Nathan "Nate" Drake supuestamente descendiente de Sir Francis Drake.
    Al final ocurren cosas y durante eso sucede lo inevitable: la villana pierde tras un par de piedras ancestrales despeñandose tras unas sacudidas sagradas enviados por el Dios Atlántis, el protector de la Atlántida de las Arenas. Un lugar que hasta Platón escribió sobre él.
  84. Feb 12, 2012
    Uncharted 3 (along with Uncharted 2) is BY FAR the BEST GAME EVER!!!! Ø
  85. Nov 8, 2011
    uncharted 3 im so happy naughty dog gave us a game that improved from its sequel def a game of the year but i critic the cutscene when it interrupts the gameplay
  86. Nov 8, 2011
    What a shame when 360fanboys are trolling UC3 user score,maybe its because they have got no games to play on xbox or the fact UC3 has been nominated for game of the year,but whats worse is even Metacritic have also resorted to only accepting low score reviews and ignoring all the 10/10 scores just so their 360 can look good.

Uncharted 3 is getting perfect scores for a reason,its amazing

Uncharted 3 is getting perfect scores for a reason,its amazing and really is the best game this gen.
  87. Nov 8, 2011
    drake is drakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee perfect game end.........only on playstation;) ok????you understand???????
  88. Nov 8, 2011
    The best 60$ I spent this week. The game is amazing. The perfect mix of blood. sweat, tears and dedication mixed into one. You could tell everyone involved with this masterpiece wanted to create an amazing experience instead of making a quick buck.
  89. Nov 8, 2011
    Stop looking at these damn reviews already! and BUY THIS GAME! Best game of the series and probably ONE of the best games ever made. Uncharted 3 is a true masterpiece in gaming.
  90. Nov 8, 2011
    This game is amazing. As a PC gamer with a powerful computer, this game can visually stand next to even the best looking games on any console including PC. Not only are the visuals amazing, but the voice acting and animation are once again unbelievably perfected. The story is gripping, the relationships are tested, the action is powerful, and puzzles are entertaining. Overall, this is the GOTY.
  91. Nov 8, 2011
    best f***ing game ever. great job once again. From the campaign to the multiplayer , this game is the best. i would recommend uncharted 1, 2, and 3 to anyone.
  92. Nov 8, 2011
    Great game. The graphics are absolutely stunning and the cinematics and gameplay is intense. The story and voice acting was great. There were a few issues such as aiming, but after playing for a while you can get used to it. If you are new to the series I recommend that you pick up this and the first 2 as they are great exclusives for the PS3.
  93. Nov 8, 2011
    The Uncharted series is prof that we as â
  94. Nov 9, 2011
    If you are going to be buying a title for Xmax, this surely has to be it. Simply immense from the outset to the end in single player, and fantastic fun in Multiplayer too.

If you thouhght Uncharted 2 was perfection, this just raises the bar even further... Other games on other systems are a full gaming generation behind where this series is right now.
  95. Nov 9, 2011
    this game is best game in 2011 year Uncharted 3 : Story is amazing , Gameplay perfect from London to Sands , Best graphics in this genaration , Multiplayer better than Uncharted 2 with to many new things , Great soundtrack and voices acting , for me Uncharted 3 is game of the year .
  96. Nov 9, 2011
    It's not the "greatest game ever made" nor any other hyperbole should be used to describe this gem -- what it is, however, is a wonderful action title with stunning graphics (the locales are just gorgeous), wonderful gunplay and a full-fledged multiplayer feature. I believe it's on par with Uncharted 2, which is extremely high praise. Excellent work, Naughty Dog!
  97. Nov 9, 2011
    It's hard to follow up a game like Uncharted 2. To some degree, the developers did. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is a fantastic game with varied gameplay and an overall presentation unmatched by any other franchise. The graphics, story, characters, are incredible, and there are multiple moments in the game when my jaw dropped to the floor. Naughty Dog was able to accomplish a work of artIt's hard to follow up a game like Uncharted 2. To some degree, the developers did. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is a fantastic game with varied gameplay and an overall presentation unmatched by any other franchise. The graphics, story, characters, are incredible, and there are multiple moments in the game when my jaw dropped to the floor. Naughty Dog was able to accomplish a work of art that even some Hollywood filmmakers are unable to do. However, when compared to its predecessor, Uncharted 3 doesn't stand as tall. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves was a landmark in gaming. The game raised the bar for presentation, and became the new standard for action-adventure games. When your expectations have been raised so high, it's possible that, when going into the sequel, to be a little disappointed. But this game is still worth buying. It is definitely one of the best Playstation 3 games on the market, and the multiplayer and coop will keep you coming back for more. Expand
  98. Nov 9, 2011
    This is truly a great game, with excellent set pieces, levels, gameplay and everything its just perfect. With small scenes that beat the whole second game and many other games out in the market this game can't be missed and everyone with a PS3 should play it and if you don't have a PS3 you should sell your 360 or Wii for just this game. Truly deserves game of the year over any other gameThis is truly a great game, with excellent set pieces, levels, gameplay and everything its just perfect. With small scenes that beat the whole second game and many other games out in the market this game can't be missed and everyone with a PS3 should play it and if you don't have a PS3 you should sell your 360 or Wii for just this game. Truly deserves game of the year over any other game coming out this year. Expand
  99. Nov 16, 2011
    One of the greatest adventure games of all time. Uncharted 3 is so good I really cant think of anything bad to say about it. The gameplay is flawless, the story is unpredictable and definitely worthy of multiple playthroughs ( im on my 3rd playthough), the charecters are memorable and superbly acted, the mutliplayer is fun and addictive, and the thing i enjoyed most about the game is thatOne of the greatest adventure games of all time. Uncharted 3 is so good I really cant think of anything bad to say about it. The gameplay is flawless, the story is unpredictable and definitely worthy of multiple playthroughs ( im on my 3rd playthough), the charecters are memorable and superbly acted, the mutliplayer is fun and addictive, and the thing i enjoyed most about the game is that it gives you so many ways to play the game. There are segments in the game where you can choose to go in guns blazing or you can take a more stealthier approach. What this game does the best though is making you care about the characters and what is happening to them. There are some moments in the game where i literally had my jaw on the floor such as the cargo plane sequence and the infamous cruise ship level. I cant stress enough how much i enjoy this game. If you have a ps3 go buy this game now i guarantee you wont be disappointed. If you dont have a ps3 go out and buy one then buy this game its that good. Collapse

1. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Mar 6, 2012
    The characterisations by the actors is second to none and even though this tall-tale takes you to fantastical places and events, the script is never once unbelievable. You never feel like an outsider. If anything, you'll feel right at home, ensconced in the constant drama of this loveable cast of returning reprobates and reprehensible villains. [Dec 2011, p60]
  2. Feb 5, 2012
    It's more than just the best entry in an outstanding series though - it epitomises the very reason many of us play video games. And that's its greatest achievement.
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jan 20, 2012
    Only a few camera troubles stopped us from giving Drake's Deception the highest rating. Uncharted 3 is without doubt the best PS3 exclusive game of this year. [Dec 2011]