8.3

1. Aug 11, 2012
    Bear in mind, that i rarely give out perfect scores. I can usually pick out problems in a game very easily. But Uncharted 3 made me think what i didn't like. And my only complaint would be that the game could have a problem with explaining itself. Such as the fact that Elena knew Charley. But it all flies by your head when you look at what a spectacle Uncharted 3 is. Visually, the game isBear in mind, that i rarely give out perfect scores. I can usually pick out problems in a game very easily. But Uncharted 3 made me think what i didn't like. And my only complaint would be that the game could have a problem with explaining itself. Such as the fact that Elena knew Charley. But it all flies by your head when you look at what a spectacle Uncharted 3 is. Visually, the game is phenomenal. Little things like the way your shirt gets wet or the fire will really blow you away. The game play hasn't improved much, but they added some small touches here and there. Such as throwing back grenades and a much improved melee system. It also feels much smoother. The story itself is what the game aims it to be. It's a great story that will really get you involved with the characters. I felt for Elena, Drake, Sully and a couple others. Because they were all so well put together. I haven't even touched on the online. It's by far much better than the second's games online mode. You can customize your character and embark on a plethora of modes such as team deathmatch and free for all. You can add perks to your gun and collect treasures to get rewards. It all works perfectly, just as the game does. Uncharted 3 is my favorite game of 2011 and believe it or not, my favorite game of this current generation of gaming. Expand
  2. Dec 11, 2012
    I love uncharted, and have since the first game, but had no idea how good it truly was when I played the second one. After having been absolutely blown away on the second one I had very high hopes for this one obviously, and it just could do what the second one did to the first one. But it was still highly enjoyable and contains some of my favorite parts of any game. ship and plane. I didI love uncharted, and have since the first game, but had no idea how good it truly was when I played the second one. After having been absolutely blown away on the second one I had very high hopes for this one obviously, and it just could do what the second one did to the first one. But it was still highly enjoyable and contains some of my favorite parts of any game. ship and plane. I did think the story was a little weaker then the first one, and I actually thought it changed a lot especially not having any mythical creatures, I actually am one who likes realistic things but this one decided to be more serious in regard to this, but i like how the first one had cave creatures and the second ice creatures, was hoping this one would have something as well, and i guess it does. The end was similar to the second one, i guess it never could succeed from where the second one left off. But This is still the best game series and compared to any other game (besides the 2nd one) this game will blow any other out of the water. A few notes to consider, the animation still felt a little twitchy at times, the horse part didn't really impress to much especially after playing red dead, and like I said the story is probably the weakest of all three. Expand
  3. Jul 4, 2013
    After playing the whole 3 Uncharted games I can safely say these are best Action/Adventure games I have ever played. The story in Uncharted 3 is one of the best in a game and really leaves you wanting to pursue to the ending of the game. But that is not all this game has to offer, this game also has its brilliantly designed multiplayer which adds a lot more content and fun once you haveAfter playing the whole 3 Uncharted games I can safely say these are best Action/Adventure games I have ever played. The story in Uncharted 3 is one of the best in a game and really leaves you wanting to pursue to the ending of the game. But that is not all this game has to offer, this game also has its brilliantly designed multiplayer which adds a lot more content and fun once you have finished the main story. The multiplayer is comprised of your regular modes like, deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag etc. But also adds some co-op game modes and is really fun. If you liked any of the other Uncharted games or just want to play an amazing game pick this up and the other ones. Expand
  4. Apr 5, 2012
    The truth that surprised me, much improved from the previous version.
    The graphics is excellent, sound great and tremendous light effects.
    The story keeps you engaged, unable to stop playing for a minute.
    Excellent game and series.
    Highly recommended for you love the genre.
  5. Jul 16, 2012
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Fortune is a video game masterpiece. The mechanics are pretty much the same from Uncharted 1 and 2: shoot your enemies, climb a cliff or a building, escape places falling apart... But this time, the action scenes seem to be way more daring and breathtaking.
    What's special about this game is... everything! From amazing story to top notch graphics, from memorable audio to the lovely characters, from the astonishing landscapes to the beautiful cities, etc.
    All that built together create a must play for Playstation 3 users and a goddamn beatiful piece of art.
  6. Jul 19, 2012
    Uno de los mejores juegos de la historia, lo tiene TODO, todo lo que puedes desear de un videojuego. Si tienes una PS3, tienes que probarlo, es un must have.
  7. Jun 11, 2012
    perhaps the best game this generation
    although witcher 2 would contest that prize
    animation work in this game rivals pixar and is a generational gap ahead of anything else.made naughyy dog have always done insane animation work- going back to crash 3 that was full of character uncharted's story is also tpp notch it ticks the cliches but its good.cliche SPECIAL. MENTION has
    perhaps the best game this generation
    although witcher 2 would contest that prize

uncharted's story is also tpp notch

it ticks the cliches but its good.cliche

SPECIAL. MENTION has to go to the detail- for.example the ring in yhe golden device- majestic work that no other dev company would even come close to doing

the graphics are perhaps the best on the system
    i would say best on any sysyem but agaib witcher 2 took xbox graphics to amother level and mass effect 3 is no slouch

overall though this game is amongst the greatest ever made and naughty dog amongst the bedt devs around
  8. Nov 15, 2012
    Uncharted 3 is a fantastic game, and well worthy of a purchase. Uncharted has never been as much about gameplay as it has been about a fast paced, cinematic, action experience. Uncharted 3 does a fantastic job giving you the sense of controlling Drake through the length of a 15 hour campaign with nary a dull moment. The set pieces are where Uncharted shines most, and the set pieces in thisUncharted 3 is a fantastic game, and well worthy of a purchase. Uncharted has never been as much about gameplay as it has been about a fast paced, cinematic, action experience. Uncharted 3 does a fantastic job giving you the sense of controlling Drake through the length of a 15 hour campaign with nary a dull moment. The set pieces are where Uncharted shines most, and the set pieces in this game are among the best ever created in games. Where the game falters compared to Uncharted 2 though, is the storyline. The story is good, but near the end you begin to realize that there are some things that just are not explained or don't make sense. That's the only gripe, and it's a minor blemish on an otherwise fantastic experience. Graphics are the best the PS3 has to offer, and several of the scenes will make your jaw hit the floor. This game is practically an interactive movie, and it does it extremely well. It's well worth a purchase. Expand
  9. May 12, 2012
    holy s*** this is the best GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it`s epic good multiplayer and coop but the campaign is amazing... buy this game now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Jan 2, 2014
    this game won me over after playing it for the second time. the first time I thought it was ok, but for some reason I enjoyed it alot more my second time through. They threw a little bit of everything in terms of gameplay like puzzles, shooting, melee, sniping,treasures, etc. There were also a lot of epic moments in the game, for some reason I really enjoy the running away from "stuff"this game won me over after playing it for the second time. the first time I thought it was ok, but for some reason I enjoyed it alot more my second time through. They threw a little bit of everything in terms of gameplay like puzzles, shooting, melee, sniping,treasures, etc. There were also a lot of epic moments in the game, for some reason I really enjoy the running away from "stuff" gameplay. The characters were excellent with a story we are used to from an uncharted game. could've done with less cutscenes though, and maybe a better boss fight? but those are my only two complaints. Multiplayer is enjoyable once you get past the learning curve, but definately a great game with varied gameplay that doesn't feel repititve. Expand
  11. Feb 12, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. "Lets put a smile on that face!!" Is the general theme when playing Uncharted tres: Big stupid smile on me face. This game revitalized the aspiration of gaming's true intent, no not art or a social commentary on life, love and the existence of human beings. No, uncharted is just a fun, exciting ride that makes the boring hours of an afternoon sail away. With the culmination of the Uncharted series, naughty dog has delivered a well paced game with thrilling set pieces like a sinking ship, burning house and crumbling underground city akin to Indian Jones and the Temple of Doom. Just like Indy, it's a great ride, with phenomenal characters that continue to grow even in the final acts.

The core gameplay hasn't changed which is fine since it was so great in Uncharted 2. Running around climbing and explore though still fun doesn't feel as tight as uncharted 2. There are minor glitches with Drakes run animation and physics that constantly colliding with each other; resulting in Drake stumblingly around at awkward intervals.

Overall, it was a blast to play; I'd recommend it to fans of the series, fans of Tomb Raider and fans of action adventure games in general.

+Perfect pacing between hair raising gun battles and white knuckle climbing pieces.
    +Drake's character arc is finally realized.
    +Side distractions are well executed and flow well. +Polished multiplayer: Solid maps, standard but reliable game modes and fun but furious combat.
    +Nice, happy ending to the trilogy

-Minor graphical and collision glitches
    -Story is predictable
    -Nice, happy ending to the trilogy
  12. Jul 27, 2014
    This is a nice game but definitely not "the greatest game ever made". Too much lengthy and quite repetitive - all the time again and again similar shooting scenes, so similar that becoming boring after about 60% of progress. It even seems they didn't have that long story for a that long game and put some of the location just to make shooting scenes longer. Blah.
  13. May 27, 2012
    I didn't think the game could get better than uncharted 2, but it did.
  14. Jun 2, 2012
    This game is just amazing. Better than 1, and 2 in my personal opinion. There were many twists the new combo system was just a blast and, the story,Graphics,gameplay were flipping out of this world. This game is just so good I mean come on who doesn't like Nathan Drake
  15. Aug 19, 2013
    Best Uncharted game to date. They fixed everything from Uncharted 2 and this game have almost nothing boring or annoying. There is only few unnecessary parts. Like there was super-boring part in U2 on the train they have convoy here (but shorter which is good).

This could be easy score 10 without few minor story and gameplay problems.
  16. Jun 2, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Ladies and gentlemen, behold: one of the best action adventure games of this generation. Refined gameplay, astonishing graphics, great storytelling and addicting multiplayer - that's what awaits you should you decide to buy this one. (and trust me, you should)
    Singleplayer: The best in the series, it's now more emphasised on the characters of Drake and Sully. Lots of breathtaking moments, especially the one on the plane. (this one is hard to forget) The moment when Sully "died" was so emotional I almost cried, and it was a huge relief to know that it was a hallucionation.
    Co-op: Both online and split-screen, it's nothing special, even thought it's got its own mini-storyline mixing up all the characters from the trilogy and actually making fun of them.
    Multiplayer: It's surprisingly addictive and well-balanced, I usually quickly get bored with all those rank-based multiplayer shooter, but this one surprisingly kept me hooked for a while, I even achieved rank 31. (It is quite rare for me lol)
    Overall, it's really one of the best games of 2011, this console generation and maybe of all time, and I feel sorry for the xbox-only owners who can't experience this masterpiece.
  17. Aug 11, 2012
    This game is great. No its amazing, it may not be perfect, but it is amazing. The characters feel real, thanks to the best voice acting i have ever heard in a game, and to great motion capture. The graphics are the best on a console, and on multiplayer you don't notice the downgrade. The gameplay feels better, like the guns have more kick to them then the last one, making them feel moreThis game is great. No its amazing, it may not be perfect, but it is amazing. The characters feel real, thanks to the best voice acting i have ever heard in a game, and to great motion capture. The graphics are the best on a console, and on multiplayer you don't notice the downgrade. The gameplay feels better, like the guns have more kick to them then the last one, making them feel more realistic. The story is good, but the characters are the star of the show, which make the story better. The multiplayer is a unique one, acting as a cross between Gears of War and Assassins creed's multiplayer, which is very enjoyable. The only complaints that i have is that the coop can sometimes feel as if your shooting bullet sponges, and that a glich happens now and then. Yet overall, uncharted's shortcomings can't match what is does right, and thats why i give it a ten. Expand
  18. Jun 13, 2012
    Uncharted 3 continues the great tale of Nathan Drake, Sully, Elena, cloe and introduces even new characters to the game.
    Well designed and great to play, it does not stand back from the great Uncharted 2

Multiplayer is the highlight, and to this day one of the most played games I ever played
  19. Jun 13, 2012
    It pains me to write this review since I am a huge Uncharted fanboy having played the series since its inception way back in 2007. Uncharted is by far the worst of the series and one of 2011's biggest disappointments in gaming IMO. I bought the game back in December but I'm deciding to do a review because the vast amount of 10s display nothing but blind fanboyism. This game's problem isn'tIt pains me to write this review since I am a huge Uncharted fanboy having played the series since its inception way back in 2007. Uncharted is by far the worst of the series and one of 2011's biggest disappointments in gaming IMO. I bought the game back in December but I'm deciding to do a review because the vast amount of 10s display nothing but blind fanboyism. This game's problem isn't graphics, it's the piss poor gameplay and storyline. Let me start off with the story. My God is it terrible. It started off pretty cool but ND rushed the damn thing. The pacing is just off in this game. The game just throws puzzles after puzzles after puzzle a you and there are two huge set pieces done right after each other. Not to mention the death of one of the main villains was just lazy writing and the other I'll get to in gameplay. Oh yeah and two characters disappear at the start of the game and never show up again. One thing I loved bout the series is the relationship between characters, this game had none.

So gameplay, it sucks. UC2 had the smoothest gameplay I had ever seen. Taking cover, aiming, popping out of cover it was all so smooth. This time around aiming is a pain in the butt, taking cover can be a daunting task as a lot of time there's input lag causing you to tap O once for cover but thinking you didn't get to cover you tap it again and you end up popping up your head, getting killed. Transitioning leads to nothing but just popping up your head as well. Oh yeah and moving Nate is like moving a damn truck! He moves so slow and like he's falling on himself. Platforming sucks as you're going to spend a lot of time cussing because for some off reason you didn't grab onto the pipe you were supposed to.

Gunfights are terrible. Enemies spawn all over the place thaat make it impossible to find cover in a suitable place. Until you die and the game puts you in a place that will over ample cover. Oh yeah and in every wave of enemies there's the one guy with the helmet who requires 20 headshots and the one 7 foot guy Nate fisticuffs with, with the same animation over and over. Eveerytime you fight the big guy, the animation is the same. And the boss fight? It's a quick time event. Are you serious? The only reason I'm giving this game a 8 is probably because the fanboy in me can't rate it any lower. It's rushed and is buggy and the gameplay flaws happen way too often for it to be excusable.
  20. Jul 7, 2012
    I think this series has ran it's course. Make no mistake, this is Dude Raider.
    Everyone has played this series by now but this game just could not reach the level of the second Uncharted. And there is nothing wrong with that.
    Uncharted 3 still has great writing, it wraps the back stories up well, the voice work is top notch however I am a little tired of Nolan North at this point. It
    I think this series has ran it's course. Make no mistake, this is Dude Raider.
    It still has a cinematic feel that is above almost every other game, the graphics are still in the top 5% on consoles. But it still has the same average gameplay and after a few hours you are more interested in what is next and how the story goes. The gun fights just gets in the way after a while.
    I am not trying to say this is a bad game, I am just burned out on the series. It is still one of the best games on the PS3 and Uncharted is almost certainly the best series created this generation.
    This is a great game and it should be played but this also should be the last in the series.
  21. Jul 4, 2012
    I LOVE this game. The story is great, and looks like a movie. The multiplayer is really fun, and the co-op is even better. You must buy this game. Must!
  22. Sep 7, 2012
    I can say that naughty dog tried to go all out on action but I was not really happy with it like the last one. Because the games campaign was so story rich they tried to make it really deep with twists and c**p like that but it just reminded me of a confusing episode of Dr Who and I lost the feel for the action buzz I got from the first game.
    Also, the multiplayer sucked so badly with bad
    Also, the multiplayer sucked so badly with bad teamplay and just idiots that massacred everyone with stupidly powerful weapons. The loading times made me want to kill mysef!!!
  23. Jul 11, 2012
    Some people are giving it a 0/10??? Xbox fan boys, probably... THE GAME FAILS IN NOTHING. IT IMPRESSES IN EVERY ASPECT. Graphics, soundtracks, story, controls, multiplayer. If you have a PS3 and didnt buy this game, then you definitley should go NOW and buy. it. Like 90% of PS3 exclusives, this is a must-have
  24. Feb 27, 2013
    Naughty Dog nailed it. Just amazing adventure. Game play, experience, graphic storyline is beyond expectations.
    I admired the unlocked videos from the developer. It made me realize how much effort spent to get this game out.
    I was happy learn how Drake Sully first met. The sequence of events and locations are stunning. 10/10. Great job Naughty Dog
  25. Jul 31, 2012
    Overall, this is an amazing achievement in design, and it rests comfortably at the top of the heap when it comes to action games. It's also one of the rare video games where the writing and voice acting aren't just good "for a video game. But it has few major problems. The story is stupid and some of the villains too.
  26. Jul 28, 2012
    Uncharted 3 is not just a game it is an experience. The graphics, story and gameplay combine to create one of the greatest games ever. Naughty dog is the premier developer for this entire generation.
  27. Oct 31, 2012
    Amazing game, outstanding graphics, amazing game play, great value for money and great plot. Its the only game that defies the odds by being a master of all trades!
  28. Aug 6, 2012
    This game is a masterpiece. Yes Uncharted 2 is a little better, but Uncharted 3 was an amazing experience in its own right. Yes there are some flaws like its comparatively short campaign, lack of boss fights, poor characterisation of the supporting characters and it\'s anticlimactic ending. All that aside, Uncharted 3 delivers mind-blowing set pieces, an interesting plot, amazing locationsThis game is a masterpiece. Yes Uncharted 2 is a little better, but Uncharted 3 was an amazing experience in its own right. Yes there are some flaws like its comparatively short campaign, lack of boss fights, poor characterisation of the supporting characters and it\'s anticlimactic ending. All that aside, Uncharted 3 delivers mind-blowing set pieces, an interesting plot, amazing locations and great villains. It had the potential to be better than its predecessor, but what the hell, it\'s still an amazing experience. Expand
  29. Aug 6, 2012
    Great sequel to two awesome games. The graphics, the gameplay, the story are all awesome. It is with its predecessor the best adventure games i've played. The characters humor and story are also qualities. This game is better when played after the other two.
  30. Aug 15, 2012
    After Uncharted 2 there was a huge standard that this game had to live up to. Well, while it isn't quite as good as Among Thieves, it still lives up to it. Some of the things that this game does well is continue on with the control system that they seemed to almost perfect with UC2. At the same time this is a whole new story, this time it's a story that goes much deeper than previousAfter Uncharted 2 there was a huge standard that this game had to live up to. Well, while it isn't quite as good as Among Thieves, it still lives up to it. Some of the things that this game does well is continue on with the control system that they seemed to almost perfect with UC2. At the same time this is a whole new story, this time it's a story that goes much deeper than previous stories, focusing a large part on Nate's relationship with Sully, who it's already known is pretty much a father to Nate. You go further into the relationship, seeing where it started and so on (not trying to spoil anything).

Another thing I liked was the diversity of places you wind up. It's right up there with the second installment of the game, if not even better.

This is another excellent installment in the series. While it's not going to be some all time great like the second one was, it will clearly be considered to be one of the best games of this generation.
  31. Jan 14, 2013
    The game's story is excellent. The graphics are insane. The sound is phenomonal, and the game is well polished. The mission structure is impressive, controls are awesome, combat and mechanics are satisfying, and the AI is excellent. Tons of content as well.
  32. Aug 22, 2012
    First I just have to say that the Uncharted series is the best game series known to man. Naughty Dog is basically the king of games. The story (although not as good as the second game's, but close) is 100% amazing. For those who haven't played Uncharted before: you play as fortune hunter Nathan Drake and you go on crazy adventures while being chased by crazy bad guys. Don't worry, thisFirst I just have to say that the Uncharted series is the best game series known to man. Naughty Dog is basically the king of games. The story (although not as good as the second game's, but close) is 100% amazing. For those who haven't played Uncharted before: you play as fortune hunter Nathan Drake and you go on crazy adventures while being chased by crazy bad guys. Don't worry, this game has plenty of humor to tickle your funny bone, while having very memorable characters. While the story mode is great, it doesn't stop there! There is also a multiplayer that is probably some of the best I've seen. 5 vs 5 competitive modes and 2 to 3 player co-op. I have played this game almost every day since the day of its release. If you don't check this out then you have something majorly wrong with you. I'm serious. Expand
  33. Sep 3, 2012
    The best Uncharted yet. Not only is the gameplay good, but the story is also good. The story shows Drake getting pushed to his limits and the gameplay is very fluid. I love how the multiplayer is still being supported with new DLC and events and how fun it is. If you have a PS3 and don't own this game than buy it now! And if you don' have a PS3 you shoud buy it just for this game.
  34. Jan 17, 2014
    Suffers in comparison to Uncharted 2, but it's still an incredibly polished game from a developer who never disappoints. The boat sequence especially is one of the most exciting setpieces ever made playable.
  35. Feb 21, 2013
    Amazing graphics, game-play upgraded, but the combats still very simple. The game is dubbed in brazilian Portuguese, but very primitive. a title obligated for the one who has a PS3 and like the Action/Adventure genre.
  36. Oct 29, 2012
    The Uncharted series is the reason you should get a PS3. Amazing characters, impressive graphics, state-of-the-art gameplay... Everything works beautifully.
  37. Jan 15, 2014
    Man if you like the uncharted series this is one of the best game this year! Really a must buy! If new player to uncharted I recommend to start from the first, the story is so freaking good!
  38. Oct 7, 2012
    Uncharted 3 is one of those games that combine fun and amusement with a memorable experience. Entertaining story and varied chapter condense into a grand orchestrated package. The multiplayer mode leaves no wish unfulfilled - it offers a lot and is stable.
  39. Mar 31, 2013
    Excellent graphics, wonderful story with marcant caracters, a fun gameplay, and a great multiplayer makes this game the best ps3 exclusive game. every ps3 owner must have this game.
  40. Oct 21, 2012
    Naughty Dog does it again, which I suppose was to be expected after the last two. I really had no idea how much better looking uncharted could get and couldn't believe it when I first saw it. The colors really stand out in these games but never in an over saturated way, but in a way that the colors compliment each other in such a way that they just pop. I didn't get a chance to play aroundNaughty Dog does it again, which I suppose was to be expected after the last two. I really had no idea how much better looking uncharted could get and couldn't believe it when I first saw it. The colors really stand out in these games but never in an over saturated way, but in a way that the colors compliment each other in such a way that they just pop. I didn't get a chance to play around with the 3D which I'm regretting and will probably go back for down the road. The gameplay while pretty much the same as the second added a couple of features that gave it fresh feel (i.e. throwing grenades, fighting big guys). I was slightly bothered by the use of yellow to point out practically everything you could jump on, and like Golden Abyss I thought it detracted from the realism of it. Minor point though and the climbing and scavenging were as fun as always. The story was really strong as well and I liked how instead of the relationship with a girl being the inter-team conflict it was focused around the bond between Sully and Drake. The back story behind the two also made for an interesting plot point and getting some insight into your character of 4 games and his buddy was a nice piece of fan service. I find it interesting how fun these games are and yet they still hold a fairly serious tone. It is just an exciting adventure that fails to disappoint on delivering what it's predecessors have. Expand
  41. Oct 14, 2012
    U3 has everything an action adventure game should have. The campaign has a good storyline, breathtaking action although short. Solid and fun multiplayer.
  42. Nov 13, 2012
    is wonderfull game ...!!!!!!!i love it very much.the graphic is besttttttt. gameplay likes uncharted 2 is very very good.i dont play game btter than uncharted 3.
  43. 4DI
    Nov 13, 2012
    It's definitely an improvement from it's predecessor in terms of gameplay and cinematography. Yet UC3 is a complete mess when it comes to pacing and story telling. I only realized this after my second play-through.
    But what it lacks story-wise is more then made up for in gameplay and presentation. The online component is bigger and more rewarding then ever! 9.4/10
  44. Feb 4, 2013
    Brilliant. I will just put it at that. Naughty Dog has made a master piece once again. Maybe not as good as among thieves, but is great none or less. Improved multiplayer. Even greater graphics. And an equal story. This game has it all.
  45. Oct 30, 2012
    While Uncharted 3 is really a great game with a lot of great moment, it doesn't live up to the greatness of the second Uncharted. A lot of action sequence feels like déjà vu. It is however a nice addition to your game library.
  46. Nov 2, 2012
    I have played Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and I realised after playing the 3rd installment that how great the 1st game was. I was so engaged in the gameplay, the story, the scenery and many other factors that made you wow! This third installment seems emphasised a lot on action and suddenly you felt the controls were not as smooth as they could be. Make no mistake that this is a worthy game and II have played Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and I realised after playing the 3rd installment that how great the 1st game was. I was so engaged in the gameplay, the story, the scenery and many other factors that made you wow! This third installment seems emphasised a lot on action and suddenly you felt the controls were not as smooth as they could be. Make no mistake that this is a worthy game and I have no hesitation to recommend the Uncharted series to everyone. Expand
  47. Nov 20, 2012
    One of the best games ever made ..................................................................................................................................
  48. Jan 6, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Great game, good graphics, good storyline and good gameplay. But some of the scenes in Uncharted are too dramatic, floating in the middle chaos of sand pits and we still have a random boss fight? Too dramatic and its funny how Cloe and Charlie appeared at the beginning for a bit and then we didnt see them later on in the game...Anyways, Uncharted 4 is coming out, i dont expected stuff to change more in the game Expand
  49. Nov 11, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Dear Naughty Dog,

Can you please answer me these questions?
    1. Is Nate actually Jesus? The man has to be touched by divine power to survive as he does if he is not the messiah returned.
    2. Is he emotionally detached? Rambo killed less men and suffered worse as a result and he's a known badass! I read that all the time on the net! He was in competition with Schwarzenegger.
    3. Can Nate dress in a unitard and perform tricks for us? He'd be better if he was sparkly and juggling.
    4. Can Sully actually die? Or is he impervious to bullets and Nate hasn't noticed yet?

Thanks.
  50. Aug 2, 2013
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 10/10..................................................................................................................
  51. Nov 13, 2012
    Great game, I personally prefer Uncharted 2 but this game is still brilliant and should not be missed, the graphics are stunning and the gameplay and story/characters are great, there is an increased focus on hand to hand combat in uncharted 3 compared to the games before it and it works well, one of the best reasons to own a PS3 if you don't already, and if you do and have yet to playGreat game, I personally prefer Uncharted 2 but this game is still brilliant and should not be missed, the graphics are stunning and the gameplay and story/characters are great, there is an increased focus on hand to hand combat in uncharted 3 compared to the games before it and it works well, one of the best reasons to own a PS3 if you don't already, and if you do and have yet to play this game, Pick it up. Expand
  52. Nov 13, 2012
    This is the most cinematic of an experience one can get from 3rd person perspective game. Though the 3rd person perspective may rob one of a deeply personal experience, I feel this series was never really about being in the shoes of the character. Rather, the player is more of a director than a gamer, telling Nathan Drake where to go, what to shoot, and letting Drake be Drake. But thereThis is the most cinematic of an experience one can get from 3rd person perspective game. Though the 3rd person perspective may rob one of a deeply personal experience, I feel this series was never really about being in the shoes of the character. Rather, the player is more of a director than a gamer, telling Nathan Drake where to go, what to shoot, and letting Drake be Drake. But there are still those times where the player and Drake are experiencing the same confusion and hysteria, and these moments are truly a unique experience. In my opinion, the only real problem with this game is the slow beginning. This being the 3rd entry in the series, familiarity with the mechanics made me want to jump right in and run around and be my own guide. However, countless cut-scenes and moments of partial-control plague the beginning. That said, this is still a fantastic game. Expand
  53. Nov 15, 2012
    Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception is simply a master piece, from the graphics to the story and game play this game shines upon video games! YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO PLAY THIS!!!
  54. Jan 27, 2014
    Again to me the uncharted series are just supreme talking about the graphics and game play, the acting voices are again very god, BUT I would like to leave without knowing Drake's story of his childhood, I found it senseless like someone spent 10 minutes just to come up with something to say. Other that that is great and the multi player is fantastic.
  55. Nov 23, 2012
    The gameplay is still great and there's been nice improvements to the melee system and the multiplayer. The graphics are beautiful and Naughty made a good job keeping the multiplayer community (kind of) alive. The story, though, kinda gets redundant: Drake searches a treasure, he gets run after by pirates, it's cursed in the end and he escapes at last. Every **** time.
  56. Nov 28, 2012
    Its the third part of the Uncharted-Series. This game is much like the second part. Great Graphics and Gameplay, but nothing really new. The Scene on the Ship was made fantastic.
  57. Oct 8, 2013
    After playing Uncharted 2 and 3 i must say i got a bit disappointed in some aspects in this game.
    From the start i really got stuck to the story and couldn't stop playing it to discover the big mystery Drake's been searching for over 20 years, but the ending was just decent, nothing amazing like Uncharted 2.
    The gameplay really improved, the visuals improved, the chasing scenes

The gameplay really improved, the visuals improved, the chasing scenes improved, well you get my point, i didn't got disappointed with the game it self but with his ending.

One other thing that i got disappointed with was the removal of the Bonus that i loved in UC2 like the extra outfits, the infinite bullet weapons, and things like that, that made me play the game once again and try the extra modifications and use my favorite weapons with infinite ammo.

I must say that Uncharted 3 is a great sequel but i take some points due to:
    - Uncharted 3 inferior ending (in my opinion).
    - Lack of bonus section.

But still i really enjoyed the game except this 2 points, and overall the story was great and the gameplay better than the second game, so i recommend you to play UC2 and then you play UC3 and make a comparison.
  58. Dec 9, 2012
    It is an excellent game. There is no game like it. It plays like a real movie and the levels make you wonder what the next level will be like. If you are new to the Uncharted series and play through it your first time- you might think, "Wow this is the best game ever." Though as your gaming experience gets refined you will notice how the gameplay is asynchronous, repetitive, and a littleIt is an excellent game. There is no game like it. It plays like a real movie and the levels make you wonder what the next level will be like. If you are new to the Uncharted series and play through it your first time- you might think, "Wow this is the best game ever." Though as your gaming experience gets refined you will notice how the gameplay is asynchronous, repetitive, and a little unbalanced to everything else. You will be struck by the beauty of the game so much that you may overlook these things for awhile but there are many points where it feels just like any other third person shooter- thus the part of the game that breaks the fast paced nature of the experience. Nothing unique just a narrow level- and many enemies thrown at you then- you shoot them. If the shooting part of the game is as amazing as the running or platforming or 'theatrical' parts- this game might get a ten from me. But I could relate to the negative reviews for this game. Though it does not deserve a score between 5-0 in my opinion. Expand
  59. Dec 5, 2012
    Amazing game! Better than Uncharted, perhaps a slight step down from Uncharted 2 (which I still think is the greatest game I've ever played). It adds enhanced graphics, MUCH better online multiplayer, and way better hand -to-hand combat. Absolutely wonderful! Hope they make a fourth!
  60. Dec 11, 2012
    this is why am proud to own a ps3. the graphics are flawless..the story is amazing to follow and the characters feel real..the combat is intense, the online play is fun.. why are you still reading this? if you own a ps3 BUY THIS GAME!
  61. Dec 28, 2012
    Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception is a very enjoyable experience. It is very similar to the 2nd game but the missions are more action packed and the story is alot more interesting. The twists are even better in this game and this game is my favourite of the series. 9/10.
  62. Dec 27, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's a good game i guess,a nice story and and the online is not bad,but it gets really really really boring sometimes because after you play the game there isn't much things to do in it,of course the online is good but you get tired of it really easely in my opinion,so if you're a guy who like good videogames story's you should buy this game,but if you're not a videogames story fan this is not the game for you ! Expand
  63. May 21, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. From start to finish, single player to multiplayer, this game sings. The characters, the graphics, the sound, the story they're all top notch. If you're willing to skip Uncharted 3, be prepared to miss one of gaming's finest moments. Expand
  64. Mar 3, 2013
    Many disagree with me, but in my personal opinion this is the best out of the series even though most people say Uncharted 2 is the best. I liked the environments that you go to the most and I really liked the story. I would give the single player portion a 10 because it's extremely high quality in almost every aspect, but I'm giving it a 9 because of the multiplayer. I'm honestly not aMany disagree with me, but in my personal opinion this is the best out of the series even though most people say Uncharted 2 is the best. I liked the environments that you go to the most and I really liked the story. I would give the single player portion a 10 because it's extremely high quality in almost every aspect, but I'm giving it a 9 because of the multiplayer. I'm honestly not a big fan of the multiplayer just because of the learning curve. I just like being able to play a game for the first time and be able to do decent, I don't want to play the game forever to be good at it. This is one of the best PlayStation exclusive games and any PlayStation owner should have it in their collection. Expand
  65. Jan 17, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. While I believe it isn't as good as Among Thieves, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is still a really good game. The game remains as solid and enjoyable as the previous entry in the series while also adding more interesting and intense set pieces. This game also has around three times as many puzzles as it predecessor, each one being clever and well thought out. The story was well done too, even if parts like the prolonged desert level and the final fight with Talbot were lackluster. Overall, this game is amazing, despite living in Among Thieves' shadow. Expand
  66. Jan 6, 2013
    Great game. Being my first game of the series I would suggest this game to every Ps3 owner. The game has extremely good graphics and keeps you thinking about what is coming next. A great buy.
  67. Jan 27, 2013
    Uncharted 3 is a must have game with it's excellent graphics, great characters and epic story. So far, I haven't found any glitches in story mode, but, in multiplayer, you can sometimes fall through the ground! Also, in multiplayer, if you get disconnected, you lose all your hard earned money and XP. Overall, the story mode is great but multiplayer can be improved.
  68. Feb 19, 2013
    While it isn't the breath of fresh air that Uncharted 2 offered, its new gameplay features and weapons definitely make it worth your wild, glad I purchased it
  69. lox
    Mar 26, 2013
    Uncharted 3 is a thoroughly engaging, action-adventure thrill ride. This game has almost all that a video game this generation should have. It has unexpected twists and turns, comic relief/witty dialogue, great action sequences, talented voice acting, a splendid soundtrack and last but not least, it is visually stunning. I loved this game much more than its predecessor, Uncharted 2, simplyUncharted 3 is a thoroughly engaging, action-adventure thrill ride. This game has almost all that a video game this generation should have. It has unexpected twists and turns, comic relief/witty dialogue, great action sequences, talented voice acting, a splendid soundtrack and last but not least, it is visually stunning. I loved this game much more than its predecessor, Uncharted 2, simply because I felt more attached to the characters and the villain in my opinion was much more interesting. Also Uncharted 3 was way more cinematic than Uncharted 2. I don't have many gripes about this game except for the fact that every now and then Uncharted 3 suffers from its own predictable and repetitive formula(climbing, gun and hand to hand combat etc). Nonetheless, What I loved most about this game is the effect of realism it had on me. While playing through it, I honestly felt like I was half playing a video game, and half watching an epic action adventure movie due to its talented voice actors and splendid soundtrack as well as its exhilarating cinematic sequences(e.g. the plane sequence in the desert). Uncharted 3 may not be as good as its predecessors, but it is a fantastic ending to the trilogy. The Uncharted trilogy has proven to be one of the greatest game trilogies of this generation, and of all time. I highly recommend Uncharted 3 to anyone who has a PS3 and is a fan of Indiana Jones. Expand
  70. Mar 3, 2013
    this is simple if you havent played this you should this game is amazing stunning graphics gripping story with a smooth and simple gameplay grips from the start and never lets u go must play playstations 3 signiture star just got even better
  71. Mar 6, 2013
    I think everybody agree that the graphics are amazing, the details of Cartagena and Ubar are breathtaking. The plot also has an impressive depth, even though I think there is a lack of realism, but it`s games, I know. But I don`t agree that is "the best game ever", the gameplay is not good, it`s difficult to aim and the AI are horrible. I played FarCry3 before this and it`s way better inI think everybody agree that the graphics are amazing, the details of Cartagena and Ubar are breathtaking. The plot also has an impressive depth, even though I think there is a lack of realism, but it`s games, I know. But I don`t agree that is "the best game ever", the gameplay is not good, it`s difficult to aim and the AI are horrible. I played FarCry3 before this and it`s way better in all features. (sorry the bad English). Expand
  72. Mar 17, 2013
    I'm late to playing these games, My sisters bf could not believe I haven't played them so I borrowed 3 and 2 from him. Played 3 first and while playing it i was completely blown away by how incredible the graphics were, and not only the graphics but the terrific voice acting and action packed into this game. The only reason this isn't getting a ten is because surprisingly Uncharted 2 isI'm late to playing these games, My sisters bf could not believe I haven't played them so I borrowed 3 and 2 from him. Played 3 first and while playing it i was completely blown away by how incredible the graphics were, and not only the graphics but the terrific voice acting and action packed into this game. The only reason this isn't getting a ten is because surprisingly Uncharted 2 is even better! Expand
  73. Mar 12, 2013
    "Uncharted" is the best game franchise and this one proves it! The multiplayer is so huge and the single-player is just superb!With amazing graphics Drake's Deception easily gets my full 10/10!
  74. Jun 15, 2013
    another amazing game to the franchise uncharted 3 takes the lead with better graphics and great story like the second one one of the greatest games on PS3 if not the best
  75. Mar 13, 2013
    A 10, just like the others. A great 3rd installment of the second best video game series of all time. (Metal Gear being 1st) Visually stunning, fantastic story, flawless gameplay, characters you love. Playing Uncharted 3 is playing a fine movie in real time. Uncharted being a PS exclusive renvders the already inferior 360 even that more archaic and unplayable. Big ups.
  76. Mar 15, 2013
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is easily one of the best games on the PS3, It has some of the best gameplay, graphics and story on the system, Whilst I prefer Uncharted 2 I did have a good time playing Uncharted 3 and would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality action game with good characters, the multiplayer in the game is good fun and very popular at the moment on PS3, If you areUncharted 3: Drake's Deception is easily one of the best games on the PS3, It has some of the best gameplay, graphics and story on the system, Whilst I prefer Uncharted 2 I did have a good time playing Uncharted 3 and would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality action game with good characters, the multiplayer in the game is good fun and very popular at the moment on PS3, If you are looking for a multiplayer game then this is worth picking up as well. Expand
  77. Mar 22, 2013
    Although not as good as Uncharted 2, which is no easy game to beat. This is just as worthy of a ten. It is cinematic excellence, the game play is smooth, and everyone who says it isn't, is probably just frustrated due to their lack of skill, and the script is funny and entertaining. I am severely impressed.
  78. Jun 7, 2013
    I didn't think it was possible to improve on Uncharted 2... but Naughty Dog has managed to do that in almost every possible way! Definitely one of the if not the most cinematic and jaw dropping experiences i've ever had with a game!
  79. Mar 23, 2013
    A very entertaining, memorable experience, that has its flaws, but still is a fantastic game with great graphics and relatable characters. Uncharted 3 might not be as good as its predecessors, but it remains a lot of fun.
  80. Mar 25, 2013
    lets star its one of the best games ever o my god its just awsome.
    the graphic and audio are amezing its just beuteful when my mom so this so even set it was awsome.
    the gameplay is so nice its easy to do and fun. the puzzles are great and fun to do and the are not so hard at ol. the climming is the most fun its great to climb up and up shooting is also easy and great for this third
    lets star its one of the best games ever o my god its just awsome.
    the gameplay is so nice its easy to do and fun.
    the puzzles are great and fun to do and the are not so hard at ol.
    the climming is the most fun its great to climb up and up shooting is also easy and great for this third person game the multiplayer isant that good but its about the single player you buy this game for the single player not the multiplayer.
    this is a must have for every advanture gamer.
  81. Apr 14, 2013
    a very awesome game that many uncharted fans will enjoy it has a very awesome story that focuses on the friendship between drake and sully and how much emotion has been shown between both student and mentor along with awesome competitive multiplayer this is the game that many fans will enjoy it
  82. Apr 16, 2013
    Having just come off finishing Uncharted and Uncharted 2 (I was a relative PS3 newbie at the time), to say I was pumped for the release of Uncharted 3 was an understatement. Uncharted 2 was my favourite PS3 game, and I loved how it drew me into Nathan's world and I felt like I was living an action/adventure movie. Uncharted 3 follows the same premise as the previous two Nathan Drake inHaving just come off finishing Uncharted and Uncharted 2 (I was a relative PS3 newbie at the time), to say I was pumped for the release of Uncharted 3 was an understatement. Uncharted 2 was my favourite PS3 game, and I loved how it drew me into Nathan's world and I felt like I was living an action/adventure movie. Uncharted 3 follows the same premise as the previous two Nathan Drake in trouble, has to find secret treasure before bad guys do, lots of action, puzzles and awesome cut scenes. Once again, the game nails it in most aspects graphics, gameplay, movie like cut scenes etc. However, I must admit, something this time around felt a tiny, teeny bit less "magical" about the 3rd installment of this series. I don't know if it was because I was a lot better at playing console games this time around, so I flew through it quicker, but the game definitely felt a lot shorter than Uncharted 2, and I was even able to finish it on "Crushing" difficulty (actually, I thought it was easier than on "Hard"), and get my first eve PS3 platinum trophy. So yeah, while it didn't quite live up to the awesomeness of the first 2 games, there is no doubt Unhcarted 3 is still brilliant in so many aspects, and pretty much knocks most other game titles out of the park. If you've played the first 2, you'd be stupid not to give this a crack. If you haven't played any of the Unhcarted series games I suggest starting from the beginning and working your way towards this. Expand
  83. Sep 14, 2014
    If you like Uncharted you'll like this. Really good game once again. The story is good, the graphics are excellent, the characters are good. The environments are nicely designed, good atmosphere. This game is also a great multiplayer and co-op can not be forgotten.
  84. ERB
    Nov 22, 2013
    It's here Uncharted is back with It's new game Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.It's graphics have improved and the world in this game beautiful.There are so many to adventure in this game.The game play mechanics is the best and it is also better than It's storyline.The game play is fun and I love killing those damn enemies.This game is fun and awesome and It gets a 10/10 from me and IIt's here Uncharted is back with It's new game Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.It's graphics have improved and the world in this game beautiful.There are so many to adventure in this game.The game play mechanics is the best and it is also better than It's storyline.The game play is fun and I love killing those damn enemies.This game is fun and awesome and It gets a 10/10 from me and I highly recommend you fans or newbies of this franchise to buy this game and try playing it.And I promise this game will make you have a great time.This game is legendary. Expand
  85. Jan 4, 2014
    A solid game but unworthy of the relentless praise which it receives. The aiming/shooting is unresponsive and the patch addressing the aiming issue does little to help in actuality.

Truth be told pretty much everything feels flimsy when it comes to maneuvering Drake. Yes, he can climb any mountain and it's quite entertaining for the first five minutes, but the movement feels really 'cheap' as he practically teleports to each adjacent ledge. The free running doesn't hold a candle to Assassin's Creed.

Uncharted 3 showcases some fantastic set-pieces... Everything besides these carefully orchestrated moments feel like filler. "It's not where you're going, it's how you get there" is a phrase we've all heard many times in it's various incarnations. The problem is how you get from set-piece A to set-piece B is rarely interesting or at all memorable and the hackneyed story certainly does not do the game any favours.

The AI sometimes works brilliantly, and they will flank and pursue you relentlessly. Sadly the enemies will often forget their priorities and get stuck in walls etc etc.

It's a set of great looking locations and carefully painted pictures attached to a rudimentary third person shooter: The gaming equivalent of entertaining but forgettable trash TV.
  86. May 29, 2013
    i give the games an 8 becouse the Puzzels Are Realy Hard
    But The Rest Of The Game is Realy Good
    Like The Sory And A Good Third Person Shooter
    Good Cover System
  87. Jun 3, 2013
    Naughty Dog has set expectations in the games they create and Uncharted 3 truly exceeds them. Unbelievable detail throughout the world, the character animations are top notch the game play is flawless. Well written cut scenes and a gripping story line. Once again Naughty Dog has delivered a game that feels like a movie. Unfortunately the game was rather short. Naughty Dog haveNaughty Dog has set expectations in the games they create and Uncharted 3 truly exceeds them. Unbelievable detail throughout the world, the character animations are top notch the game play is flawless. Well written cut scenes and a gripping story line. Once again Naughty Dog has delivered a game that feels like a movie. Unfortunately the game was rather short. Naughty Dog have improved the multiplayer aspect of the game by allowing players to join in during a match which was a big issue in the previous title. The multiplayer experience is rather predictable as all it takes for one team to dominate is to control the spawn points of "Power Weapons". An abundance of DLC's make the game a costly investment for those who wish to obtain all trophies. There are a few online trophies that are very tedious and require long grinds to acquire. Despite these small issues the game is very enjoyable. Expand
  88. rrt
    Jun 2, 2013
    Gra absolutnie idealna!Grafika,muzyka a przede wszystkim grywalność.Najlepsza z trylogi Uncharted a i prawdopodobnie Najlepsza gra na Playstation 3 POLECAM
  89. Jun 19, 2013
    Again another game so close to being better then the 2 one. I loved the story, because it was based around Sully and Nate, the two best characters in the game. But I think they underused every other character and that's where it fell short. Defiantly pick all three games up, they are truly amazing. The online play was vastly improved and I actually enjoyed playing it this time. TheAgain another game so close to being better then the 2 one. I loved the story, because it was based around Sully and Nate, the two best characters in the game. But I think they underused every other character and that's where it fell short. Defiantly pick all three games up, they are truly amazing. The online play was vastly improved and I actually enjoyed playing it this time. The graphics if possible got better then the 2nd one. But some of the missions where kind of bad. "cough" cough" 12 and 13. But besides those two the overall experience was truly great. Expand
  90. Jun 10, 2013
    I enjoyed this game a lot, but there is just one problem spiders!
    I HATE spiders and I'm TERRIFIED of them!!!
    If the spiders were removed, it would be a perfect game...
  91. Jun 17, 2013
    Simply one of the best if not the best action game of this generation...............................I undrtand why people marks it with 0 just to lower the mark, but their opinion does not matter, just fanboys and haters
  92. Jun 22, 2013
    I've played all 3 Uncharted games and 2 is still my personal favorite. Wasn't too into the story/campaign as much in this title but the graphics are def. the best to date. The multiplayer to me is where the fun lies. I truely enjoyed every bit of the multiplayer, even if the gameplay is a little generic. It's very unique with the powerplays and the abilities. Like vanishing in a puff ofI've played all 3 Uncharted games and 2 is still my personal favorite. Wasn't too into the story/campaign as much in this title but the graphics are def. the best to date. The multiplayer to me is where the fun lies. I truely enjoyed every bit of the multiplayer, even if the gameplay is a little generic. It's very unique with the powerplays and the abilities. Like vanishing in a puff of smoke or throwing multiple grenades. Expand
  93. Jun 22, 2013
    uncharted 3 is one of the best games that i ever played
    the plot is interesting and the gameplay is very good
    the camping is little shorter than uncharted 2.
    the multiplayer is very good i played in that something like 3 months, its so good!!!
  94. Jul 4, 2013
    Really great game. I remember when I completed the game,The story wasn't as good as 2, but it was still great. The graphics sometimes were not as good, but in sometimes like the desert, the graphics were AMAZING. The gameplay was better than 2, I found the characters acting and voicing really good too. Amazing game!
  95. Jul 3, 2013
    Uncharted 3 is a spectacular game. May not be as good as its predecessor, but remains faithful to the Uncharted series in terms of graphics and story. Again Nate embarks on an unbelievable journey with epic moments that seem to come out of an action movie. Can sometimes have some bugs, and some technical errors, but looking at the whole package, including improved multiplayer, Uncharted 3Uncharted 3 is a spectacular game. May not be as good as its predecessor, but remains faithful to the Uncharted series in terms of graphics and story. Again Nate embarks on an unbelievable journey with epic moments that seem to come out of an action movie. Can sometimes have some bugs, and some technical errors, but looking at the whole package, including improved multiplayer, Uncharted 3 is among the best games this year, and is a must buy for anyone who has a PS3. Expand
  96. Jul 5, 2013
    Uncharted 3 is a spectacular game. May not be as good as its predecessor, but remains faithful to the Uncharted series in terms of graphics and story. Again Nate embarks on an unbelievable journey with epic moments that seem to come out of an action movie. Can sometimes have some bugs, and some technical errors, but looking at the whole package, including improved multiplayer, Uncharted 3Uncharted 3 is a spectacular game. May not be as good as its predecessor, but remains faithful to the Uncharted series in terms of graphics and story. Again Nate embarks on an unbelievable journey with epic moments that seem to come out of an action movie. Can sometimes have some bugs, and some technical errors, but looking at the whole package, including improved multiplayer, Uncharted 3 is among the best games of 2011, and is a must buy for anyone who has a PS3. Expand
  97. Sep 11, 2014
    This game is **** horrible the worst game of the uncharted series. The story is paper thin and becomes rubbish at the end. The characters I got to say **** Charlie Cutter he is a whiney pathetic oaf throughout this horrendous garbage also it is worse than Indiana Jones Temple of doom.
  98. Aug 10, 2013
    Spectacular game. I think that's the most accurate word to describe it. Stunning scenarios and illumination effects, thrilling action-filled game play: fighting in a flying plane, riding a horse through trucks in the dessert, trying to escape from ruins that are being completely destroyed... If you are searching for a good adventure game, this is THE ONE. But the plot... is bad. VillainsSpectacular game. I think that's the most accurate word to describe it. Stunning scenarios and illumination effects, thrilling action-filled game play: fighting in a flying plane, riding a horse through trucks in the dessert, trying to escape from ruins that are being completely destroyed... If you are searching for a good adventure game, this is THE ONE. But the plot... is bad. Villains with almost no personality, a MacGuffin that doesn't even make any sense... I think the first Uncharted was the only one with a nice plot. But all the other facts of this third part make it a really good game, perfect to play it again all the way through a couple of times. Without taking the story in to account, we could say is the best Uncharted by far. Expand
  99. Aug 11, 2013
    Naughty Dog delivered a cinematic experience that i could call sublime. The presentation itself feels like a high quality action movie. The pacing, is a bit too fast for me, since I wondered what motivations could these characters possably have about halfway through, and by the ending, I really wished that I knew of the fates and more of the personas of some of the other protagonists, andNaughty Dog delivered a cinematic experience that i could call sublime. The presentation itself feels like a high quality action movie. The pacing, is a bit too fast for me, since I wondered what motivations could these characters possably have about halfway through, and by the ending, I really wished that I knew of the fates and more of the personas of some of the other protagonists, and villains. The graphics, are GORGEOUS. The game is really pumping out the PS3 cell processor. There is almost never lag, ever, and as well as no load times, with the exception of two, before the main campaign begins, which can be lengthy, but definitely worth it. Respawning is never frustrating since it respawns you just before you died, so its very handy to keep the gameplay going. Shooting is fun. Its not the deepest shooting mechanics ever, but you can play stealth as well, and it is satisfying/ worth it. The campaign also has parkour segments, which are generally really fun. My biggest complaint with the campaign is that parkour is sometimes tricky, as Naughty Dog made such detailed environments, sometimes, jumping in a level with alot of detail, might lead you to your death, even though it seemed doable. The game is also very linear. Some might say it hurts the replay value, but I though it being linear, helped make players less likely to get lost on their objective. Replay value: Includes 100 treasures in the campaign, a co-op campign, which is more or less just random missions, with no real overarching story, but playing with a friend locally is extremely fun. Maybe the splitscreen would make it difficult to play on a small tv, since the environments are so detailed, but a reasonably sized tv should fix that. The writing is great, as well as entertaining. Lastly is the multiplayer. Its a standard multiplayer with 12 player matches. You can play several modes to choose from such as death match and capture the flag. Its also F2P, so you should find lots of people to play with, but there is a large unnecesary number of DLCs just for some skins. The multiplayer is great, but its not really easy to get into, since there are tons of stuff to level up, in order to become at least a somewhat competent player. There, once again, shouldn't be lag if you have a decent internet. Add in tons of trophies you could get, the increased difficulties, all the treasure, the local, and online multiplayer, and Uncharted 3 has a great replay value. Despite its flaws, its easy to overlook them as this is a must have. If you don't like games that are way too linear, and are scripted quite a bit, you probably might want to rent this, just to see if you will like it or not. Expand
  100. Mar 17, 2014
    To start I would like to say that no... I didn't play this game when it first came out, I only played it last week. But if the game really aged this badly in only 3 (or really more like 2) years then this has to be a contender for worst first party game ever made. But why is it so bad well let me start with the first thing seen about the game the title (I get it don't judge a book by it'sTo start I would like to say that no... I didn't play this game when it first came out, I only played it last week. But if the game really aged this badly in only 3 (or really more like 2) years then this has to be a contender for worst first party game ever made. But why is it so bad well let me start with the first thing seen about the game the title (I get it don't judge a book by it's cover but still) Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception and as the title suggests (SPOILERS!!!) Drake gets infact, indeed, indubitably, deceived. But in all the other Uncharted games (SPOILERS!!!) Drake gets deceived then shouldn't it be more like: Uncharted Drake's Deception, Uncharted 2 Drake's Deception again, Uncharted 3 Drake you F*@#$^% idiot. But unfortunately this is the least of the game's problems because to be completely honest the best part about this game is the title screen infact I would rather just stare at the title screen for 6 1/2 hours then play this game for about just as long. But next I'll get the few good things about this thing out, the main theme is good all of the other music I can't remember but the main theme is good, the characters are generic but there not annoying or stupid... so better that then Last of Us, and also the graphics in the actual cutscenes are okey. But anything else ranges from bad to just plain garbage. I'll start with the story and... it's basically the same as the other Uncharted games, I'ld go more in depth but I don't want to have to click that contains spoilers box and I already have done quite a lot but what ever there's plenty more garbage that Naughty Dog dished out so don't worry about it. The control is just plain bad, it's infact so bad that I didn't even want to think that this game was a first party. What do I mean by this well firstly Nathan Drake who (SPOILERS!!!) is the main character of the game only jumps when he fricken feels like it, and you can't even imagine how annoying this is in a game like this when you are trying your best just to get Nathan to do a little kindergardener jump but instead he just head bangs like he's at a Nirvana concert. He also runs into invisible walls half the time when there's a cliff and the other half he just slips off like an idiot and goes plummeting to his death. Also for the fact that when your not aiming a gun the camera moves around like it's on speed, but once you aim a gun the camera then moves around like it's... well off of speed. And since the control is goins so much into the gameplay I might as well just go full in. So in terms of gameplay there are actually a lot of different kinds... of course they can't get any of them right though. First the swimming I hope you thought that Ocarina of Time was the best swimming was ever going to get because in Uncharted 3 it's worse. By this I mean that basically when you first start out in Ocarina of Time and when you first try to swim well imagine that except more stiff and a million people shooting instakill grenades at you. Then there is the climbing which just like the jumping only works when it feels like it. Some times the segments are as easy as spamming X while holding up and sometimes they just don't work and force you to exhaust every possible option until finally you get it right. But you know what the best part is? it's when you try to jump to something that seems obvious to get on but when you jump to them you go falling to your death again. Then there is of course the walk around like an idiot for 10 minutes to elongate gameplay while searching for something or just walking in a straight line. Oh but before I get to the actual combat I have to get to one of the best parts of the game... in game cutscenes. Oh my god are they hilarious because not only does the game begin to look worse while in these cutscenes but they also decide to give Nathan and (SPOILERS) Sully the ability to teleport into a completely different position durning one of these and then teleport back like nothing ever happened. Then the big one the fighting mechanics. First of all the melee combat, I will say it's not completely a cutscene but it's a button masher and a bad one at that. You can also apparently kill enemies by landing on them but it never worked for me except for the first level. The shooting as I mentioned before is very stiff and there have been times where I had to follow an enemy across the screen because the cursor moved like a slug. But of course with all of that obviously you should be assaulted by ten thousand responding enemies who can take sniper bullets to the head right. Well no but it's in the game anyway. But by far the worst part of the game is the fricken RPG's, because not only are they an instakill but they also will send Nathan into an omg something exploded remotely close to me animation if it explodes anywhere near you. And of course there are armored guys that take 200 hits to kill and can't be meleed. So in the end this game isn't worth a 10/10. Expand
  101. Sep 7, 2012
    Also, the multiplayer sucked so badly with bad

1. The characterisations by the actors is second to none and even though this tall-tale takes you to fantastical places and events, the script is never once unbelievable. You never feel like an outsider. If anything, you'll feel right at home, ensconced in the constant drama of this loveable cast of returning reprobates and reprehensible villains. [Dec 2011, p60]
  2. Feb 5, 2012
    It's more than just the best entry in an outstanding series though - it epitomises the very reason many of us play video games. And that's its greatest achievement.
    Only a few camera troubles stopped us from giving Drake's Deception the highest rating. Uncharted 3 is without doubt the best PS3 exclusive game of this year. [Dec 2011]