8.3

1. Nov 2, 2011
    Superb!!! Naughty Dog have done it again. Everything about this game is triple AAA. Everything from the campaign, to the multiplayer, as well as the new coop modes are an absolute blast. This is one of the few games that will really suck you in to it's world and really make you feel like you're part of the adventure. The technical aspects of the game are second to none. The voiceSuperb!!! Naughty Dog have done it again. Everything about this game is triple AAA. Everything from the campaign, to the multiplayer, as well as the new coop modes are an absolute blast. This is one of the few games that will really suck you in to it's world and really make you feel like you're part of the adventure. The technical aspects of the game are second to none. The voice acting, graphics and sound are the best that I have experienced on any console game. Even if you never played any previous installments I highly recommend you pick up this game because the story is so good. This is gaming at it's finest!!! Expand
  2. Nov 2, 2011
    Amazing.... Some of the climbing is linear, but AIs are smart, sometimes a little flaws, but using unscripted AIs is a huge achievement, and they're still good at flanking you. This is my pick for GOTY 2011. It might be little less to Uncharted 2, but still blows away all competitors. Story is amazing, Multiplayer is very addictive, and I will wait for Naughty Dog's next series when theAmazing.... Some of the climbing is linear, but AIs are smart, sometimes a little flaws, but using unscripted AIs is a huge achievement, and they're still good at flanking you. This is my pick for GOTY 2011. It might be little less to Uncharted 2, but still blows away all competitors. Story is amazing, Multiplayer is very addictive, and I will wait for Naughty Dog's next series when the next Sony platform. But for now, got my G-MAL(which probably is a variant of a Jewish/Israeli Galil), time to instigate chaos in the multiplayer! MEDAL KICKBACKS!...
    Overall good game........ great graphics, story, acting, characters, and gameplay....
    If anyone reads this, hope I see you on matchmaking!)
  3. Nov 4, 2011
    From moment to moment this game consistently took my breath away with the gorgeous areas, incredible detail, moments that made my jaw drop, and superb storytelling through its characters. I can't wait to play it again... well, once I pry myself away from the multiplayer and the co-op. This is better than Uncharted 2 in nearly every way. Honestly better than Dead Space 2, Portal 2, KillzoneFrom moment to moment this game consistently took my breath away with the gorgeous areas, incredible detail, moments that made my jaw drop, and superb storytelling through its characters. I can't wait to play it again... well, once I pry myself away from the multiplayer and the co-op. This is better than Uncharted 2 in nearly every way. Honestly better than Dead Space 2, Portal 2, Killzone 3 (by miles), LBP2, Dark Souls.... you get the point. Just... wow. Expand
  4. Nov 1, 2011
    This game is a MUST HAVE for every PS3 user. Awesome graphics, nice characters, cool story and memorable moments. Its hard to beat Uncharted 2, but this game did it. Good job Naughty Dog!!!
  5. Nov 1, 2011
    THE GREATEST GAME EVER MADE? or pretty close to it at least. Uncharted 3 multiplayer is the way multiplayer SHOULD be. Single player is just as fun as watching a classic indiana jones movie, with terrific voice acting, animation, cut-scenes, gameplay, immersion.. basically everything you are looking for in a game is here.
  6. Nov 1, 2011
    The Uncharted franchise continues to outdo itself every 2 years. 2011 is no exception. Quote me on this everyone "Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is the best single player experience I have ever played." From start to finish, it continues to pull you to the real and the imaginary. The characters feel alive and with you in your living room, colors radiate, fire glows, the water effects areThe Uncharted franchise continues to outdo itself every 2 years. 2011 is no exception. Quote me on this everyone "Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is the best single player experience I have ever played." From start to finish, it continues to pull you to the real and the imaginary. The characters feel alive and with you in your living room, colors radiate, fire glows, the water effects are mesmorizing. If one word could sum up what UC3 is, it's breathtaking. Single player is hand's down the best experience I've had in a video game, ever. Though it may be linear, it's what the game is. Multiplayer has more in-depth and gripping value than the previous and still continues to be a modest asset to the game. I give 10/10s to games that are perfect or nearly perfect. This one is one that narrows the line between movie, and game . A deserving 10/10 :) Expand
  7. Nov 3, 2011
    amazing masterpiec piece of game. Best game this year, and a must own for anyone with a playstation 3.
    Th story, gameplay, graphics, voice acting, everything is perfect in this game. Even thought the singleplayer felt a little too short, the multiplayer is also them ost fun you'll have this year.
  8. Mar 16, 2012
    Awesome game.. Better than most movie basedames, my favourite game ever! Dont even watch gameplays, i can tell you its the best game ever, the best adventure gmes this gen, very underrated
  9. Nov 1, 2011
    Great game, great graphics, great plot, great gameplay, great characters, great level design, great voice acting, great music score, great developers, great controls, great multiplayer, great co-op, great unlockables, great trophies, great weapons, great meele system, great plot twists, great EVERYTHING!
  10. Nov 1, 2011
    This game is a perfect example of what third person shooters should be like. The gameplay is extremely smooth, and the transitions from cut scene to gameplay is perfect. The storyline and teamwork/characters is better then Uncharted 1 and 2, which i thought impossible since UC2 was near perfect. The online is probably one of the best online experiences i ever played. The graphics areThis game is a perfect example of what third person shooters should be like. The gameplay is extremely smooth, and the transitions from cut scene to gameplay is perfect. The storyline and teamwork/characters is better then Uncharted 1 and 2, which i thought impossible since UC2 was near perfect. The online is probably one of the best online experiences i ever played. The graphics are easily the best graphics of any console game i ever seen or played, it even beats Uncharted 2 and BFBC2 on the consoles. Easily the GOTY for me. Expand
  11. Nov 1, 2011
    THIS GAME IS AMAZING!! Best graphics in this generations (11/10), sound incredible... its a movie... (10/10), gameplay is great (9,5/10) GAME OF THE YEAR FOR ME.
  12. Nov 1, 2011
    Good good and good this game is a good!A search for the fabled â
  13. Nov 1, 2011
    This is one game that i wont forget...Stunning GRAPHICS...Awsome sound...Gameplay is simply the best
    Multiplayer is away better than Uncharted 2 and the story is ***king amazing!!!

..................................................Simply GOTY 2012...........................................................................................
  14. TWJ
    Nov 1, 2011
    This is no doubt the best game on the ps3 this year, the multiplayer is spot on and the cinematic set pieces are the BOOB. The won't win overall game of the year, but the PS3 game of the year award is in the bag.
  15. Nov 1, 2011
    This game is mind-blowing. It comes with a very intense campaign that will take you at the edge of your seats. The multiplayer was phenomenal in it's context. Overall, one of the best games in the PS3 and will be a good contender for game of the year.
  16. Nov 3, 2011
    It is completely illegal to own a Playstation 3 without buying this game. This game will leave you speechless. It is exactly what IGN has defined it: masterpiece.
  17. Nov 2, 2011
    Uncharted 3 has a perfect blend of story, gameplay, graphics, characters, music, voice acting, etc, which is absolutely amazing and had me finishing the game in the same day as I couldn't tear myself away as I just had to know what would happen next!

I highly recommend this game to everybody as this is a brilliant game and deserves to be experienced. :)
  18. Nov 4, 2011
    Uncharted 3: Drake's deception captures the player from the opening scene until the credits roll, moving it through a journey of adventure full of excitement and epic moments, embroidered by a visual and sound impact that crowns the team like Naughty Dog 'only able to enhance the skills of Playstation 3 so as to elect the console that is second to none. If it is true that videogames are aUncharted 3: Drake's deception captures the player from the opening scene until the credits roll, moving it through a journey of adventure full of excitement and epic moments, embroidered by a visual and sound impact that crowns the team like Naughty Dog 'only able to enhance the skills of Playstation 3 so as to elect the console that is second to none. If it is true that videogames are a form of art, Naughty Dog with Uncharted 3 are the ultimate expression, the icon reference. The story does not show smudges resulting clear and charming and engaging for about 12 hours in single-player campaign, snatching a spontaneous round of applause to completion for a worthy end. The multiplayer modes in Co-Operative and Competitive split-screen online too, now revised and enhanced with many different challenges, managing social networks Facebook and an editor of Cinema powerful and versatile complement the best product on the gaming market, as well as the "killer app "SONY. An absolute masterpiece that should not miss in your collection without reservations.
  19. Nov 1, 2011
    Uncharted 3...I will sum this game up in 3 words.
    Uncharted 3...I will sum this game up in 3 words.
    Beautiful, inspired, unmatched. This game takes what we know of cinema/games and merges them into what we should almost call a new genre...Cinegame. There are times when playing this I forgot it was not a cutscene, and therefor payed the price for not playing accordingly. Look, no words will get you to understand what Naughty Dog have done, point is, buy it, period.
  20. Nov 7, 2011
    It bests Uncharted 2 and that was the game of the year. It's the most cinematic, immersive, and well paced experience I've ever had. It has the best scripted events I've ever played as well.
  21. Nov 1, 2011
    Beautiful story, excellent and fun multiplayer, great co-op, sounds awesome with a headset and even through TV, looks amazing.... what more would you want in a game?
  22. Nov 1, 2011
    Graphics : the best looking game in any console ever , 10:10
    Story : awesome , masterpiece . you cant Expect What will happen in the next chapter and Unpredictable turns , 10:10
    Gameplay : as we know Uncharted 2 has one of the best gameplay , now it just become better and cooler with awesome hand to hand combat , 10:10 Sound : greeeeeeeeat , the soundtraks are just amazing and
    Graphics : the best looking game in any console ever , 10:10
    Sound : greeeeeeeeat , the soundtraks are just amazing and appropriate with the event . 10:10
    If you have a PS3 you should get this game , it's one of the few game that you wont forget just like MGS and if you have **** 360 , huh just rate this game 0.0 . cause this is the only thing you can do ,
  23. Nov 1, 2011
    This game is the PS3 game of the year in my opinion. Not only does it have one of the, if not the best, graphics I've ever seen in PS3 and superb voice acting, sound and music, it also has a great story and gameplay that really supplements those to come to life. Some people complain about gameplay, complaining that the platforming is boring, aiming is awkward, and bad AI. DO NOT LISTEN TOThis game is the PS3 game of the year in my opinion. Not only does it have one of the, if not the best, graphics I've ever seen in PS3 and superb voice acting, sound and music, it also has a great story and gameplay that really supplements those to come to life. Some people complain about gameplay, complaining that the platforming is boring, aiming is awkward, and bad AI. DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM. 1. PLATFORMING IS WHAT DEFINES UNCHARTED SERIES: Yeah, I can get frustrated at times. But never once have I ever thought it was boring and repetitive. Saying platforming in Uncharted series is boring and easy is like saying gliding in the air for Arkham City or walking in FPS games boring and easy. 2. SAYING AIMING IS BAD IS DOWNRIGHT LUDICROUS: What did you honestly expect, FPS? This is as good a third-person shooting I have ever seen in video game from any consoles or PC. If it's too silky for you, you can tone down the sensitivity in the option, no problem. 3. AI IS NOT BAD: There are a very few times that I said, "Wow, I can get away with this?" But I have found no games that are completely free of that question. There were times from UC1 and 2 that I felt pretty frustrated, but it wasn't because of cheapness, but of my own ineptitude. 4. LINEARITY IS HOW UNCHARTED SERIES IS SUPPOSED TO BE: This game is linear, no doubt about that. But I would rather have a story AND gameplay be linear and have fun playing every minute of that, than say, having a Fallout 3-kind of non-linearity. Fallout 3 was a great game, but UC series is obviously different to the very core. Now my own POSITIVE. 1. SEARCHING FOR TREASURE IS A GREAT TIME-SPENDER: I played this game for 5 hours, and I don't think I am a quarter way there, searching for treasure and being mesmerized by in-game environments. There are 101 (including strange relic) that you have to collect, and without guides, you will spend abundance of time happily searching for treasures. 2. AMAZING GRAPHICS, SOUNDS, VOICE ACTING, AND MUSIC: This has always been the biggest strength of Uncharted series, and it actually improves on Uncharted 2, which I didn't believe was possible. 3. GREAT SINGLE PLAYER EXPERIENCE: Heavy on cut-scenes, but really a gaming moment that you will cherish for years. 4. CO-OP MODE: I kinda think this will be ignored from gamers due to the greatness of the single and multi-player modes, but make sure you check it out. 5. GREAT MULTIPLAYER MODE: Some ignorant people who gave out 0 completely neglected to mention the awesome multiplayer mode. Not only are there eye candies like customization, it is...just indescribably great. This simply is the best third-person shooting multiplayer experience out there, and it really got better from UC2 and beta. New perk and point system is great, giving you advantage for playing more, even if you stink. ONE NEGATIVE, there IS an abundance of cut scenes and movie. Although amazing and epic, I wish I could spend a little (actually, I wish it never ended) more time playing this once-in-a-lifetime single-player experience that most would not forget in years. BIG STEP FORWARD, to contrast one particular reviewer, FOR NAUGHTY DOG AND UNCHARTED FRANCHISE. Expand
  24. Nov 1, 2011
    Uncharted 3 is why I play video games...period. Not only are you playing a game that delivers in all aspects (gameplay, graphics, presentation, story), you're HAVING AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE..fundamentally what all of us seek in the realm of gaming. Naughty Dog will most certainly win game of the year with this 3rd instalment as it stays with the same winning formula and ads to it with quirksUncharted 3 is why I play video games...period. Not only are you playing a game that delivers in all aspects (gameplay, graphics, presentation, story), you're HAVING AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE..fundamentally what all of us seek in the realm of gaming. Naughty Dog will most certainly win game of the year with this 3rd instalment as it stays with the same winning formula and ads to it with quirks like expanded melee's and run n' gun. Brilliant campaign & fluid, enhanced multiplayer make this a must own for any PS3 owner. As for the saboteurs rating this game with low scores, I suppose I can understand the envy one may feel not being able to play this masterpiece. Buy this now..yes, right now. Expand
  25. Nov 1, 2011
    EPIC! AWESOME! CINEMATIC! WOW! MUST HAVE! GOTY! This is what next gen gaming is all about! Roller coaster ride from start to finish! Graphically and gameplay wise nothing comes close!
  26. Nov 1, 2011
    The game is totally awesome, every aspect in the game is awesome,
    dont belive what haters say here, there is no way this game getting a score below 9.
    dear ps3 owners:
    Buy this amazing game and enjoy it.
  27. Nov 1, 2011
    This is the game that you should not miss if you own PS3. It is simply bigger, better, and deeper than the previous version, and I did not expect that can really happen.
    This is one awesome game that could win another GOTY for 2011.
  28. Nov 1, 2011
    This my personal game of the year. Every aspect of the game is incredible. The multiplayer is much improved from the last game as well. The single player is as always amazing.
  29. Nov 1, 2011
    The Best game I ever played!!! Amazing graphics, great gameplay, epic soundtrack, awesome story, top-notch voice acting, and improved multiplayer. This has to be one of the contenders for game of the year. 10/10
  30. Nov 1, 2011
    Just got it today, haven't been able to put it down for a month since the subway beta, just an all around enjoyable, enjoyable experience. Multiplayer is solid fun, however without some minor flaws (aggrivating sequences where punches wont connect, lag, etc, but nothing i havent seen in an online game before). Single player is astonishing, putting you right into a set in hollywood.Just got it today, haven't been able to put it down for a month since the subway beta, just an all around enjoyable, enjoyable experience. Multiplayer is solid fun, however without some minor flaws (aggrivating sequences where punches wont connect, lag, etc, but nothing i havent seen in an online game before). Single player is astonishing, putting you right into a set in hollywood. Don't overlook this gem if you have a ps3, its well worth the 60 dollars...if you dont have a ps3, well, its worth the bundle too, IMO. Expand
  31. Nov 7, 2011
    I was eagerly awaiting Uncharted 3 after enjoying the second iteration but Naughty dog seemed to have dropped the ball on this one. Graphically the game is OK, itâ

1. The characterisations by the actors is second to none and even though this tall-tale takes you to fantastical places and events, the script is never once unbelievable. You never feel like an outsider. If anything, you'll feel right at home, ensconced in the constant drama of this loveable cast of returning reprobates and reprehensible villains. [Dec 2011, p60]
  2. Feb 5, 2012
    It's more than just the best entry in an outstanding series though - it epitomises the very reason many of us play video games. And that's its greatest achievement.
    Only a few camera troubles stopped us from giving Drake's Deception the highest rating. Uncharted 3 is without doubt the best PS3 exclusive game of this year. [Dec 2011]