7.4

1. Jun 7, 2011
    Great game at an incredible price. I was waiting for a long time for this. It didn't disappoint me. Finally a decent RTS for PS3. The editor is awesome i will play it for a long time. Well done.
  2. Jun 7, 2011
    One of the best surprises I've played in a long time! The controls are solid, the art direction and graphics are stunning, move support is sharp (didn't believe 'till I played it!) and there are lots of customization options. Nice online, map editor and trophies! Even has platinum! And all in a 15â
  3. Jun 9, 2011
    Really surprised with the game! It's the first RTS that i think that is absolutely great to play in a console. It also haves great graphics and the level editor is just insane, you can do whatever you want. With the PS+ bonus is a bargain, best 9 dollars i ever spent
  4. Jun 23, 2011
    Under Siege In my opinion is a beast of a game smooth and fluid controls, very balanced game play mechanics. And an impressive online with vs and Co-op modes. and the story thought mostly told through static pictures and text does its job Under Siege also features - In Game Video Chat(aswell as the standard voice chat) -In Game Custom music - A Full Level Edit (Make your own maps from Scratch)
    -D Pad Hot Keys
    etc
    People Complain this game is hard need to stop and think this is a real time strategy not CoD.
    I watched IGN's Review for this game and it was not fair at all. There was no strategy being used by the reviewer. He just selected all units and charged at the enemy. They never even had squads assigned to hot key to make it a quicker more fluid game.Though this game is no walk in the park and offers no.mercy similar to that of demons souls but that is what makes the games so great!

For Honest Opinions on this game I think you should read fan reviews i have read many reviews where reviewers rate a hole game and have not completed it because of deadlines etc I think this may quiet well be the case as reviewers thought psn game i'll run through it quickly and thus forget its a real time strategy you will be punished if you don't think properly

10/10 from me
  5. Sep 16, 2011
    I think that the game was the best RTS that i play recently. A great performance with stunning graphics and good and solid controls. A great game that surprise me for the good way, I recommended.
  6. Jul 8, 2013
    Very surprising game, created by a unknown studio. Actually a very good strategy game with a beautiful art style. Despite minor problems with the story it is rather perfect and super cheap!

1. Mar 7, 2012
    Overall, the game is definitely worth the price and will provide some good entertainment. Hardcore RTS fans won't find the game to be very good unless they look at it as a new type of game as opposed to an RTS, and casual gamers will find they can play and enjoy the game even without being fans of RTS's. As such the game fits a nice niche along with an amazing price. If a person can look past a few flaws then they should find an enjoyable game for a low price.
  2. Aug 2, 2011
    As consoles lack really good strategy games, their users have to resort to half-measures – and 'half-measure' is a word that illustrates Under Siege perfectly. [August 2011, p.72]
  3. Jul 29, 2011
    In short, Under Siege is a fast-paced, good-looking, accessible RTS that falls down only due to its sudden difficulty spikes and unremarkable story.